PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** Official What this week's opponent are saying about us ****

Simply Red
09-18-2017, 09:40 PM
I see no issue with doing these every week. Or maybe bumping this with links as the opponent changes from week-to-week.

This week's opponent (http://es.redskins.com/topic/416480-...c-vs-kc-in-kc/)

Gonzo
09-18-2017, 09:50 PM
I don't know how the Bolts have any fans whatsoever. I feel so bad for San Diego. That team has always been and will always be The San Diego Chargers to me.

Stupid move by the owner.

Simply Red
09-18-2017, 09:51 PM
I don't know how the Bolts have any fans whatsoever. I feel so bad for San Diego. That team has always been and will always be The San Diego Chargers to me.

yeah they're beaten up - they even say as much.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2017, 10:02 PM
Koo still has a job

Simply Red
09-18-2017, 10:03 PM

Do we really have to play Kansas City this year. Can't we just forfeit the game, since the Chargers are going to lose anyways?

St. Patty's Fire
09-18-2017, 10:06 PM
That's just depressing

MMXcalibur
09-18-2017, 10:11 PM
Posted: 12:11 AM 19 Sept 17

I want to be a Chiefs fan.

penbrook
09-18-2017, 10:12 PM
Posted: 12:11 AM 19 Sept 17

I want to be a Chiefs fan.

Welcome him over to CP

BryanBusby
09-18-2017, 10:14 PM
You're forgetting the 2nd Law of Chargers Dynamics:

It is possible for performance to increase in one area, but only if it is accompanied by a decrease in performance in another area such that the total amount of suck is always increasing.

Deep thoughts here.

Why Not?
09-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Those post were really more about how the Chargers suck and can't win close games.

KChiefs1
09-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Thanks!

I love this stuff.

KChiefs1
09-18-2017, 10:16 PM
Koo still has a job

He should have been cut last night.

Simply Red
09-18-2017, 10:21 PM
Those post were really more about how the Chargers suck and can't win close games.

yeah - this week - it'll vary as we go along down the schedule.

Simply Red
09-18-2017, 10:22 PM
Thanks!

I love this stuff.

yes sir. np

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2017, 11:03 PM
What are their thoughts on shower shits?

RippedmyFlesh
09-18-2017, 11:27 PM
Cursed thread starter.

what???? this loss is clearly on Boltnut. He started a gameday thread that wasn't official at 12:00AM exactly. He puts official in the title and some **** around it, koo hits that ******** fg.

AussieChiefsFan
09-18-2017, 11:30 PM

Don't know how fan numbers recover from a move like that. Struggling to sell out a 27k seat stadium while having another LA team to compete with, jeez...

Buck
09-18-2017, 11:52 PM
Lets see the best team in the AFC vs the team that's been last place in the AFC West every week since October 2015....

threebag
09-19-2017, 04:16 AM
Ouch, my condolences Buck

wazu
09-19-2017, 07:00 AM
Weird to see evidence that a handful of L.A. Charger fans actually exist. I guess if you're from Canada or somewhere and arbitrarily decided to be a Charger fan the move doesn't matter much.

notorious
09-19-2017, 07:04 AM
Great idea Simply Red. I frequently go to other boards to get a different perspective of the Chiefs.

Simply Red
09-19-2017, 07:36 AM
Lets see the best team in the AFC vs the team that's been last place in the AFC West every week since October 2015....

not toward you or your team this is for every week. :)

Simply Red
09-19-2017, 07:38 AM
Great idea Simply Red. I frequently go to other boards to get a different perspective of the Chiefs.

Thanks

redfan
09-19-2017, 07:51 AM
Well, that was....interesting/depressing.
I feel bad for all of those long-time fans. They certainly deserve better than they have.

Simply Red
09-19-2017, 09:11 AM
Well, that was....interesting/depressing.
I feel bad for all of those long-time fans. They certainly deserve better than they have.

I'll be honest - provided it's not our week to play them - I like Rivers fairly well.

vailpass
09-19-2017, 09:21 AM
I'm not betting money on it. I'm not saying it's going to happen. I'm not saying it couldn't happen to the Broncos.

But these are just the kind of games the Chargers win.

wazu
09-19-2017, 10:44 AM
I'm not betting money on it. I'm not saying it's going to happen. I'm not saying it couldn't happen to the Broncos.

But these are just the kind of games the Chargers win.

The last time the Chargers beat the Chiefs was 2013.

vailpass
09-19-2017, 10:46 AM

Yep.

scho63
09-19-2017, 12:09 PM
The NFL and San D-eggo owners screwed this one up royally!

They don't need a new stadium, they can't even fill the place they are in now.

Red Dawg
09-19-2017, 03:31 PM
Rivers takes us to wire more often than not. I never feel good about playing him but I do feel like we are focused and they are losing theirs with not having fans. They play in pathetic atmosphere and you can't tell me players don't care what the stands look like.

Hit them hard from the start and we should win.

Red Dawg
09-19-2017, 03:32 PM

Don't say that. It's a bad omen like when FG kickers who haven't missed.

wazu
09-19-2017, 03:49 PM
Don't say that. It's a bad omen like when FG kickers who haven't missed.

Sorry, just couldn't get past "these are the kind of games the Chargers win". No, they don't. There are pre-schoolers in KC who have never even seen the Chargers win.

They absolutely could win this week, but it won't be because that's what they usually do. They usually play us tough then somehow lose, often in spectacular, unforgettable fashion.

vailpass
09-19-2017, 03:57 PM
Sorry, just couldn't get past "these are the kind of games the Chargers win". No, they don't. There are pre-schoolers in KC who have never even seen the Chargers win.

They absolutely could win this week, but it won't be because that's what they usually do. They usually play us tough then somehow lose, often in spectacular, unforgettable fashion.

You done did it now.

Ming the Merciless
09-19-2017, 04:01 PM
https://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=4765556&postcount=103

<table cellspacing="6" cellpadding="0" border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> R4PT0R (https://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=63685) https://forums.chargers.com/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
</td><td width="100%">
</td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Apr 2006

</td></tr></tbody></table> https://forums.chargers.com/images/icons/icon1.gif
<hr style="color:# The Chiefs are going to absolutely decimate us. Sorry, but 0-3 is on the horizon.

Ming the Merciless
09-19-2017, 04:02 PM
https://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=4765096&postcount=54

<table cellspacing="6" cellpadding="0" border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2">https://forums.chargers.com/image.php?u=91596&dateline=1438754886 (https://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=91596)</td><td nowrap="nowrap"> chargers714 (https://forums.chargers.com/member.php?u=91596) https://forums.chargers.com/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
Rookie
</td><td width="100%">
</td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: May 2014

</td></tr></tbody></table> https://forums.chargers.com/images/icons/icon1.gif
<hr style="color:# Get ready to see a few shovel passes to Travis Kelce up the gut.

threebag
09-19-2017, 04:30 PM
Shovel pass was my favorite too

Ming the Merciless
09-19-2017, 04:45 PM
Shovel pass was my favorite too

looked like a man among boys

or a pawnmower among a group of threebags

Simply Red
09-21-2017, 10:54 PM
late findings have their forum fans saying they'll win and 'shut our mouth' - here's another post.

Originally Posted by Caslon View Post
The Chargers will win this game given the following:

1. Whisenhunt tells Rivers to get the play off and stop yapping at the line of scrimmage, letting the play clock run out.

2. The Chargers actually manage to have 3 timeouts before the half (see above).

3. The passing game actually makes the the running game a real threat.

4. Special Teams don't do anything special, but actually manage not to be terrible.

5. Bradley's defense doesn't get blatantly out-coached by his counterpart.

6. There's more Charger blue in the stands than Chiefs red.

eDave
09-21-2017, 11:00 PM
Ha! That one reads like what they NEED to do to win. And that won't work either.

#6 is funny.

Simply Red
09-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Ha! That one reads like what they NEED to do to win. And that won't work either.

#6 is funny.

yeah but some of the later entries are doubting that KC can pull off a W.

Simply Red
09-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Veteran

Quote:

Morse is out. Slow as fudge Fulton is starting at C. The LG is new and is prone to holding and other mental mistakes.

Kelce can be trash talked into at least a 15yarder, if not numerous other penalties along the way. Same for Peters, get in his head. He's a diva, he just hasn't shown it yet. Now without Berry on the field to rub his tummy, he'll have fits along the way too.

Good Hunt will eventually hit the rookie wall if he gets too many touches. Carolina is wise to limit McCaffery early on so he doesn't get gassed later in the year. Mediocre Hunt has some ability, but is just another guy really. (yes, they have 2 Hunt RBs now). Apparently you can only cut/resign/cut/resign/cut/resign poor CJ Spiller so many times.

Their D has a glaring weakness at CB opposite of Peters. Just throw at Gaines/Mitchell all day long. Run at Dee Ford, he's fast but can get blocked by a RB.

jimidollar
09-22-2017, 01:43 PM
Veteran

Quote:

Morse is out. Slow as fudge Fulton is starting at C. The LG is new and is prone to holding and other mental mistakes.

Kelce can be trash talked into at least a 15yarder, if not numerous other penalties along the way. Same for Peters, get in his head. He's a diva, he just hasn't shown it yet. Now without Berry on the field to rub his tummy, he'll have fits along the way too.

Good Hunt will eventually hit the rookie wall if he gets too many touches. Carolina is wise to limit McCaffery early on so he doesn't get gassed later in the year. Mediocre Hunt has some ability, but is just another guy really. (yes, they have 2 Hunt RBs now). Apparently you can only cut/resign/cut/resign/cut/resign poor CJ Spiller so many times.

Their D has a glaring weakness at CB opposite of Peters. Just throw at Gaines/Mitchell all day long. Run at Dee Ford, he's fast but can get blocked by a RB.

Hmm. It sounds so easy.

redfan
09-22-2017, 03:50 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-considering-moving-chargers-back-to-san-diego/bpzskbsytng1nwioug3s995z

ModSocks
09-22-2017, 03:59 PM
Veteran

Quote:

Sounds like this guy is actually a Chiefs fan. Wouldn't be surprised if it's ClayCoMo.

Non-Chiefs fans wouldn't mention Akeem Hunt. Non Chiefs fans wouldn't know or care about CJ Spiller's Cut/Re-sign saga.

Non-Chiefs fans don't know who Gaines is.

Simply Red
09-25-2017, 07:55 PM
http://es.redskins.com/topic/416480-redskins-vs-chiefs-prediction-thread-kc-vs-kc-in-kc/

Simply Red
09-25-2017, 08:09 PM
currently 7 of their fans says Chiefs win - 6 say Skins win - 13 entries in the above thread.

Simply Red
09-25-2017, 08:30 PM
Darth Tater
Ring of Fame
Darth Tater
Members
9,652 posts
Posted 57 minutes ago

Redskin Offense finally doesn't leave points on the field and puts up 35.
Redskin Defense is not hamstrung by mistakes on O and teams and gets its first shutout since September 30, 1991.

A little more realistic. Like 2005 except this time our running back doesn't fumble and we end up winning 28-21.

BryanBusby
09-25-2017, 08:52 PM
I don't blame them for being cocky over a Raiders win, but LMAO like that's an earth-shattering thing to us.

HemiEd
09-25-2017, 09:05 PM
I don't remember the Chiefs ever losing to the Redskins, but I do remember some Chiefs blowouts. :D

redfan
09-26-2017, 08:19 AM
Chiefs are 8-1 v 'Skins.
Chiefs avg. score is 29.2 to the 'Skins 16.2 Bring it on.

Dartgod
09-26-2017, 08:33 AM
Funny he mentions Conley but not Kelce. Hopefully their defense makes the same mistake.

QB Alex Smith is steady; not a superstar by any stretch, but has really calmed down in recent years, to lead an effective running game, and with that he plays off of it, throwing to the likes of Tyreek Hill, Chris Conley and their star running back Kareem Hunt out of the backfield.

Simply Red
09-26-2017, 10:37 AM
anyone else having trouble accessing Skins website above?

Over Yonder
09-26-2017, 10:50 AM
anyone else having trouble accessing Skins website above?

I couldn't get it open either.

Simply Red
09-26-2017, 10:55 AM
I couldn't get it open either.

it's up now!

Simply Red
09-26-2017, 11:01 AM
goskins10
The Free Agent
goskins10
Members
4,829 posts
Posted 8 hours ago (edited)
@skins island connection May want to change Fred Davis to Vernon Davis... :rofl89: Don't think Vernon hangs in the same circles... Just sayin'

Not going to make a scoring prediction as they always result in disaster. But I will say this is a huge test for the team and Jay honestly. Not a job decision test, but a test for are they really ready for prime time. So far, they have followed every great game with a clunker. Not always a loss, but not very good games.

Not much into moral victories since they are still an L. But the best hope is that the game is competitive late in the 4th Q. Hope Jay has a similar game plan as against the Rams to slow down that pass rush of the Chiefs - a staple of all Andy Reid teams.

On Defense, they need to make Alex Smith throw. If the Chiefs have 90+ yards on the ground it will likely be a bad night for the Redskins. But if thy can dictate and make KC throw the ball, They have a better chance.

Should be a great game to watch.

Simply Red
09-26-2017, 11:03 AM
BatteredFanSyndrome
The Backup
BatteredFanSyndrome

2,058 posts
Posted 1 hour ago
It seems like once a season, our defense has one outstanding performance. 2014 vs. the Jag comes to mind, "Capital Punishment" anyone? Sack after sack after sack. We convince ourselves it's real only to get gashed the very next week and every week thereafter.

Now I'm not saying this Redskins D is anywhere near the level of inept they've proven to be in years prior. I really like most of what we've seen thus far from the players, Manusky, Tomsula. Perhaps its the battered fan syndrome in me, but I'm not ready to push all the chips in the middle on this D just yet.

The Chiefs speed scares me. We've done well against bruising backs but I'm not feeling so swell about the likes of Kareem Hunt or Hill being moved around. If this defense heads into Arrowhead and puts the clamps down, I'll be ready to believe they are legit.

My head says:

Redskins 16
Chiefs 27

My heart says:

Redskins 27
Chiefs 16

Simply Red
09-26-2017, 12:07 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bfwMQ5QzdTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
09-27-2017, 07:18 AM
RFK Lives
The Starter
RFK Lives
Members
3,086 posts
Posted 16 minutes ago
Need to contain Kelce, athletic and even non-athletic TE's seem to have big games against us.
Not extremely worried about Hunt or Hill although I would punt/kick away from Hill.
If front 4 applies pressure in the amounts it did this past Sunday, confident that Smith will not beat us.
Ball control from the Skins, 2 TE sets with VD and Reed some, win in the trenches and wear them down, OL is feeling it, ride them...

Redskins - 24
Chiefs - 13

Great googly moogly! 3-1 at the first quarter pole going into the bye.

BleedingRed
09-27-2017, 07:24 AM
They are going to be stomped

Simply Red
09-27-2017, 07:25 AM
They are going to be stomped

that guys said he's not worried about Hill or Hunt. LMAO

bobbything
09-27-2017, 08:05 AM
Some pretty decent analysis in there, but also some "yeah...no" analysis. One guy said, "Smith will throw INTs." Well, I've been as critical of Alex Smith as anyone, but it's not because he turns the ball over. It's arguably his greatest asset, in that he doesn't turn the ball over. Last year, in the two home losses, he did throw late-game interceptions, but those were anomalies. You can focus on those, but we gave up like 150 yards on the ground in both games as well.

I'm honestly so cautious with this team that I don't know what to make of it all. They look no different from any other team that Reid has coached here. Except, there just seems to be this level of confidence about them that hasn't been there in year's past. With Hill being a legitimate deep threat, Kelce being Steady Eddie, and Hunt seemingly emerging as a superstar, maybe that confidence is warranted.

That said, we've all been burned by this team come playoff time.

With regard to the Skins, I haven't seen much of them this year. What they did to the Raiders was incredibly impressive. However, I haven't really been on the Raid-train the last few years. They seem like the diet version of Green Bay from a few years ago. Maybe in another year or two, Carr will channel his inner Rogers and essentially carry them to a Super Bowl, but their defense just sucks.

From what I have seen of Washington, their QB is what we've all been clamoring for since the Blackledge debacle. They seem to have big-play ability and Cousins isn't afraid to toss it around out there. Their defense looks solid, if not spectacular. My prediction...

Since this is a MNF game at home, that really gives us an advantage. Our defense just seems to be be on another level right now. Not in terms of a pure shut-down defense, but they seem to pick and choose their times just perfectly to deny the other team. Yeah, they are prone to giving up a few chunks, but it's almost a bait tactic. They allow a team to get comfortable by rattling off 7, 8, 10 yard plays, and then they lock down, or force a turnover.

Our offense has been feast of famine—and perhaps that's by design. I'm glad that Hunt didn't get the brunt of the workload last week. We will need him in week 18/19/20. The old, "Get the lead, play conservative" plan seems to work. I just don't want too much pressure put on the defense. Each game, it seems that we get one big play from Hill and Hunt. Then we piecemeal another scoring drive with duct tape and bubble gum. Again, maybe by design, but against Washington, we might be forced to open it up a little more (ala New England).

Given how high-profile a game this is at Arrowhead, and that Cousins will not hesitate to spin it, I am going to say that this will be a (relatively) high scoring game, with a turnover from Cousins deciding it. Our front line has been getting better each week. They throw so many different looks out there. That stunt that was run to get Houston was great.

If this were in Washington, I'd go with the Skins. But because it's at home, I'll pick KC.

31-28

Molitoth
09-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Anytime the media sees highly prolific offenses going at it, they predict big scoring games and it seems like the opposite normally happens.

I want to predict that this will be a slop-fest on both sides, turning it into a defensive battle. We've already seen Alex Smith go back into his cautious shell and I see a missed field goal or two by the chiefs. The skins will focus on stopping the run game.

13-10 Redskins.

I hope I am wrong. Trying to CoMo this for the rest of you all.... =)

KChiefs1
09-27-2017, 09:52 PM
http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/63965-redskins-vs-chiefs-pregame-thread.html

Re: Redskins vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

I can't see how KC pulls this off, my only fear is this may be a trap game for us.

Assuming we don't play to KC's level we win 35 to 7. Don't even ask me how KC gets a TD I am just throwing them some symptom.

HTTR!

CaliforniaChief
09-27-2017, 10:01 PM
http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/63965-redskins-vs-chiefs-pregame-thread.html

I can't see how KC pulls this off, my only fear is this may be a trap game for us.

Assuming we don't play to KC's level we win 35 to 7. Don't even ask me how KC gets a TD I am just throwing them some symptom.

HTTR!

LMAO LMAO LMAO

BlackOp
09-27-2017, 10:25 PM
We've already seen Alex Smith go back into his cautious shell and I see a missed field goal or two by the chiefs.

Nah..Rivers put his team in a 14-0 hole. Reid saw no reason to put his game plan on tape unless he needed to.

You can blame Smith...but it was Reid that turtled. They threw one pass to Kelce...and he's their best offensive player (for now).

As boring as it was...it was brilliant too. Win and walk away not showing your hand...

Boise_Chief
09-28-2017, 06:38 AM
http://es.redskins.com/forum/10-the-stadium/

Interesting board there is a great thread about history of Chiefs vs. Redskins

Aspengc8
09-28-2017, 06:48 AM
Nah..Rivers put his team in a 14-0 hole. Reid saw no reason to put his game plan on tape unless he needed to.

You can blame Smith...but it was Reid that turtled. They threw one pass to Kelce...and he's their best offensive player (for now).

As boring as it was...it was brilliant too. Win and walk away not showing your hand...

You can't be serious. KC runs the same dam concepts every game, Reid just mixes up the personnel/formations. They ran the same plays last week as they did week 1 vs the Pats.

wazu
09-28-2017, 06:54 AM
Most Skins fans seem to expect they will lose a close one. Fun to read the reverence for the power of Arrowhead on Monday Night. Hope we live up to it.

kcxiv
09-28-2017, 07:00 AM
http://es.redskins.com/forum/10-the-stadium/

Interesting board there is a great thread about history of Chiefs vs. Redskins

lol, one dude said, he watched all the Chiefs games and they lost Charles, but didnt replace him. lol wtf?

This is what he said. lol "They got rid of Charles. They didn't really replace him either. What that's done is make the offense rely on the passing game and big plays on offense."

lol

Bob Dole
09-28-2017, 07:10 AM

BUT MAH FANTASY TEAM!!!

Best22
09-28-2017, 07:12 AM
I'm scared. I mean, we already beat the 2007 Patriots (week 1) and the 1996 Packers (Eagles), but these guys are comparing themselves to the 1991 Redskins:).

If we win on Monday, that would have to make us the GOAT team

InChiefsHeaven
09-28-2017, 07:30 AM
lol, one dude said, he watched all the Chiefs games and they lost Charles, but didnt replace him. lol wtf?

This is what he said. lol "They got rid of Charles. They didn't really replace him either. What that's done is make the offense rely on the passing game and big plays on offense."

lol

Holy crap...:spock:

pugsnotdrugs19
09-28-2017, 07:49 AM

HTTR!

I can't believe there are fans out there who are that damn stupid.

Molitoth
09-28-2017, 08:33 AM

Maybe....

But this...

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/912435666126098432/video/1

TimeForWasp
09-28-2017, 08:41 AM
I see no issue with doing these every week. Or maybe bumping this with links as the opponent changes from week-to-week.

Anyhow:

This is what this week's opponent LA Chargers are saying about this week's game.

https://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=106525

Should be a new thread for this every week. Have to scroll too much.

Lzen
09-28-2017, 08:55 AM
http://es.redskins.com/topic/416480-redskins-vs-chiefs-prediction-thread-kc-vs-kc-in-kc/

They have a few delusional fans on there. But they also seem to have some realistic ones. I did find this comment amusing:

In the ES prediction thread we've gone from losing at the Rams 35-10 to winning at Arrowhead. In two weeks. Gotta love it.

thegame214
09-28-2017, 09:12 AM
I've read the following:

Alex Smith will throw INTs

We haven't replaced losing Charles

We haven't beaten anybody good yet

Our schedule is weak

Tyreek Hill is one trick "bum"

I really want to read their reactions come Tuesday morning.

I think we win by 10 personally.

DanT
09-28-2017, 09:17 AM
I'll be in Washington, D.C., on Monday night. Looking forward to watching the game from there.
That's a beautiful city to visit, by the way, especially in Autumn and Spring.

Simply Red
09-28-2017, 09:22 AM
Should be a new thread for this every week. Have to scroll too much.

let me do updates in OP - this will at least help - good call. Also - get used to using the 'End' button on your keyboard - this will drop you to the bottom of said page.

Simply Red
09-28-2017, 09:25 AM
I'll be in Washington, D.C., on Monday night. Looking forward to watching the game from there.
That's a beautiful city to visit, by the way, especially in Autumn and Spring.

I have never been. Looks pretty though - I could see this being the case.

Reerun_KC
09-28-2017, 09:27 AM

HTTR!

This guy sounds like some of our resident homers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlintHillsChiefs
09-28-2017, 09:32 AM
This guy sounds like some of our resident homers

He's the Redskins' Fijitiger if you ever perused Tigerboard.com

ChiTown
09-28-2017, 09:34 AM
I've read the following:

Alex Smith will throw INTs - Hmm

We haven't replaced losing Charles - ROFL

We haven't beaten anybody good yet - ROFL

Our schedule is weak - ROFL

Tyreek Hill is one trick "bum" - ROFL

I really want to read their reactions come Tuesday morning.

I think we win by 10 personally.

My reaction...

Reerun_KC
09-28-2017, 09:36 AM
He's the Redskins' Fijitiger if you ever perused Tigerboard.com

Sweet dear Jesus

Lzen
09-28-2017, 09:49 AM

HTTR!

WTF???:shake:

Lzen
09-28-2017, 09:54 AM
let me do updates in OP - this will at least help - good call. Also - get used to using the 'End' button on your keyboard - this will drop you to the bottom of said page.

I agree with 65TPT. You should do a new thread every week. But start next week.

Simply Red
09-28-2017, 01:35 PM
I agree with 65TPT. You should do a new thread every week. But start next week.

alright

threebag
09-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Dilly Dilly

WhiteWhale
09-28-2017, 04:32 PM
Is anyone shocked that DC is populated with morons?

mdchiefsfan
09-28-2017, 04:49 PM

I'm on a phone :cuss:

mdchiefsfan
09-28-2017, 04:51 PM
WTF???:shake:

"... throwing them some symptom" should be all the evidence you need.

Simply Red
09-28-2017, 10:15 PM
I'm on a phone :cuss:

Will have a fresh thread By Tues.

threebag
09-28-2017, 10:17 PM
Is anyone shocked that DC is populated with morons?

Yeah I try to stay out of there. It's even worse in Romper Room

Simply Red
10-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Let's get some updates - I'll have a fresh thread up for Texans by tomorrow.

Simply Red
10-02-2017, 12:03 PM
RandyHolt
The Free Agent

Members
10,658 posts
Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
After seeing the Oak OL get manhandled, I expect KC to give us a heavy dose of short quick passes from the leagues vet elite game manager. That's probably what they would do anyways. I want tight man with a 4 man rush and Montae at Free. We need to hunt down and contain Hunt, and put out best cover LB/S on Kelce. Maybe put a shadow on Smith if he is running rampant early.

And run the ball. I think we are going to see a heavy dose of Kelley tonight. After the successes from last week pounding the rock up the gut over and over, and on D going sans blitzing, I expect much of the same.

Halfcan
10-02-2017, 02:47 PM
RandyHolt
The Free Agent

Members
10,658 posts
Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
After seeing the Oak OL get manhandled, I expect KC to give us a heavy dose of short quick passes from the leagues vet elite game manager. That's probably what they would do anyways. I want tight man with a 4 man rush and Montae at Free. We need to hunt down and contain Hunt, and put out best cover LB/S on Kelce. Maybe put a shadow on Smith if he is running rampant early.

And run the ball. I think we are going to see a heavy dose of Kelley tonight. After the successes from last week pounding the rock up the gut over and over, and on D going sans blitzing, I expect much of the same.

Brilliant- this guy is an absolute football genius.

I doubt Andy has thought this in-depth about the game- can we send this valuable information over to Arrowhead One?

A tight man with 4 man rush is unbeatable. We are DOOMED!! :rolleyes: