PDA

View Full Version : Poop Colorado Has a Mad Pooper On the Loose

gblowfish
09-20-2017, 09:46 AM
And it's a chick...and she poops while she's jogging. She may be holding a grudge, but she's not holding her bowels till she gets home! Story:

Police are hunting for a woman who has been dubbed the "Mad Pooper" by residents of a Colorado Springs neighborhood who have seen the woman regularly defecating outside their houses.

Police have opened a case against the unidentified poopertrator after receiving multiple complaints from residents of the Pine Creek neighborhood, Lt. Howard Black, a spokesperson for the Colorado Springs Police Department told BuzzFeed News.

Black said that police have received several pictures of the suspect and are still trying to identify her.

The woman — who has been photographed by residents in "running attire" — will be arrested and charged with urination and defecation in public as per city ordinance, Black said.

Black said that the woman may have some mental health issues or may be holding a grudge, but said there was no way of knowing her motives until she was caught and questioned.

"I've been here 35 years almost and I can't recall a case where we have someone making this choice multiple times," Black said, addressing this unexpected "turd" of events.

"We need to talk to her to have a better understanding of why these choices are being made."

"There's a lady taking a poop!" Cathy Budde's children told her, as they spotted the woman offloading right outside their house, KKTV reported.

"They are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' So I come outside, and I'm like ... 'are you serious?'" Budde told KKTV.

Budde confronted the woman, saying, "Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?"

The woman replied, "Yeah, sorry," Budde recalled.

Black said the woman had been engaging in this behavior for several weeks.

She has appeared to take a dump outside the Budde family's house "a number of times" but has also raised a stink at "other locations" in the area, he said.

Budde has even put out public notices addressing the "female jogger that continuously uses our walkway as her toilet."

"I put a sign on the wall that's like 'please, I'm begging you, please stop,'" Budde told KKTV. "She ran by it like 15 times yesterday, and she still pooped," Budde said, adding that there were public restrooms less than a block away from their house.

Link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/the-fecal-finger-of-fate?bffbmain&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.bxRQm0EA8G#.okzxyV89Y7

Dayze
09-20-2017, 10:03 AM
And it's a chick...and she poops while she's jogging. She may be holding a grudge, but she's not holding her bowels till she gets home! Story:

Black said that the woman may have some mental health issues or may be holding a grudge, but said there was no way of knowing her motives until she was caught and questioned.

Link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/the-fecal-finger-of-fate?bffbmain&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.bxRQm0EA8G#.okzxyV89Y7

LMAO

Rain Man
09-20-2017, 10:08 AM
We Coloradans love doing things outdoors.

Iowanian
09-20-2017, 10:09 AM
What's funny is I've heard a lot of ladies who run talk about the struggle of making it to a crapper during a long run, especially when it's hot.

When I was in college there was a "phantom crapper" who made the front page of the college newspaper for his/her poop capers. Once or Twice per week, the phantom crapper would sneak into a different dorm and drop a 3 day cable on a shower floor.

Frazod
09-20-2017, 10:10 AM
Seriously, since when does anybody who isn't a child or addressing a child use the word "poop"?

Mad Crapper sounds better.

Or perhaps Jogger Logger.

Rasputin
09-20-2017, 10:10 AM
Could have mistaken Colorado for Florida news on this one.

Maybe she got ahold of some wacky weed and made her crazy.?

Iowanian
09-20-2017, 10:15 AM
https://wandervogeldiary.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/forrest-gump-on-bench.jpg

"When I was hungry...I ate...when I had to go...I went"

They should rename her "Forrest Dump"

scho63
09-20-2017, 11:12 AM
This is a shitty story!

OmahaChief
09-20-2017, 11:31 AM
I am just glad for these folks the lady does not have the runs.

siberian khatru
09-20-2017, 11:41 AM
Or perhaps Jogger Logger.

Out on the Turd Trail.

Strongside
09-20-2017, 11:48 AM
I'm in Denver right now. If I see her, I'll flag the authorities.

This shit won't stand.

ping2000
09-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Cosmo?

MTG#10
09-20-2017, 12:12 PM
This is either an old story or exactly the same as one I read a year or two ago. It was a female jogger as well and someone had her on their security camera doing the deed.

Frazod
09-20-2017, 12:17 PM
This is either an old story or exactly the same as one I read a year or two ago. It was a female jogger as well and someone had her on their security camera doing the deed.

I was thinking the same thing, but I've seen several stories on this and they're all current.

I guess this is a copy cat crapper.

MMXcalibur
09-20-2017, 12:38 PM
I used to live around that neighborhood when I was stationed in Colorado Springs.

....I said, USED to. I don't poop on anyone's lawns.

.....not anymore.

Rasputin
09-20-2017, 12:43 PM
I am just glad for these folks the lady does not have the runs.

She is wearing "running attire" so you can say she has the runs.

TambaBerry
09-20-2017, 12:56 PM
its funny how we hold ourselves higher then animals.

listopencil
09-20-2017, 01:17 PM
This is what paintball rifles are made for.

Ming the Merciless
09-20-2017, 01:33 PM
i wanna see the film

Nickel D
09-20-2017, 01:59 PM
The situation hasn't yet achieved its lowest point...but, when she lays one down on her most ardent supporter, that's when the shit hits the fan!

Garcia Bronco
09-20-2017, 04:00 PM
They have her on video and everything, but they can't catch her. That's pretty funny.

alanm
09-20-2017, 04:33 PM
When ya gotta go..ya gotta go.

Al Bundy
09-20-2017, 04:56 PM
DenverChief is a woman?

scho63
09-20-2017, 06:07 PM
Is it possibly Hillary in disguise?

Tombstone RJ
09-20-2017, 06:20 PM
its funny how we hold ourselves higher then animals.

Yeah, sorry

Rain Man
09-20-2017, 06:41 PM
They have her on video and everything, but they can't catch her. That's pretty funny.

It sounds like she's pretty fast.

But yeah, you'd think someone would recognize her. She's either really solitary or she's so popular that all of her acquaintances won't turn her in. Given her hygiene habits, I'm going with the solitary theory.

BlackHelicopters
09-20-2017, 06:56 PM
Shitty story.

Darien25
09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Sounds like a shit and run.

Frazod
09-20-2017, 07:43 PM
Sounds like a shit and run.

Nice. :clap:

88TG88
09-20-2017, 09:55 PM
Is she hot ?

Trent Green GOAT
09-20-2017, 10:41 PM
Poopetrator

Baby Lee
09-20-2017, 10:43 PM
Ironically got this clip in my yt feed right before I saw this thread

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IYP1GQpsBB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL ROFL - I don't care the subject matter, Louis is a master of phrasing and delivery.

gblowfish
09-22-2017, 08:26 AM
An update to the Mad Pooper Saga:

http://www.kmbc.com/article/charmin-offers-reward-to-entice-mad-pooper-to-come-forward/12449028

A prominent company is offering a reward to the infamous “mad pooper” if she turns herself in.

Charmin toilet paper tweeted on Wednesday, “If the #MadPooper turns herself in, we'll give her a year's supply of TP to help with her ‘runs’ #EnjoyTheGo.”

It all began when a woman in Colorado posted a picture of a jogger that she is accusing of defecating in her yard every time she runs.

She said it wouldn't be that big of a deal, if it was just that one time.

She said other people have come forward to report they have seen the same woman relieve herself outside a local Walgreens and in other yards.

JoeyChuckles
09-22-2017, 08:32 AM
An update to the Mad Pooper Saga:

http://www.kmbc.com/article/charmin-offers-reward-to-entice-mad-pooper-to-come-forward/12449028

A prominent company is offering a reward to the infamous “mad pooper” if she turns herself in.

Charmin toilet paper tweeted on Wednesday, “If the #MadPooper turns herself in, we'll give her a year's supply of TP to help with her ‘runs’ #EnjoyTheGo.”

It all began when a woman in Colorado posted a picture of a jogger that she is accusing of defecating in her yard every time she runs.

She said it wouldn't be that big of a deal, if it was just that one time.

She said other people have come forward to report they have seen the same woman relieve herself outside a local Walgreens and in other yards.

From what I understand, and correct me if I'm way off, but people that urinate in public can be charged as sex offenders in some areas. If true, I doubt she wants to turn herself in for toilet paper.

Hydrae
09-22-2017, 08:59 AM
From what I understand, and correct me if I'm way off, but people that urinate in public can be charged as sex offenders in some areas. If true, I doubt she wants to turn herself in for toilet paper.

You are correct and one of the oddest things in our justice system. You are drunk, outside a closed bar and HAVE to piss. What are you supposed to do, wet yourself or go behind the bush. I am sorry that someone was looking outside at 3 AM and saw you but since you were exposing your reproductive organs you are now on THE LIST. :shake:

Now in her case that might not be true. I doubt much was exposed to public view so she may be okay in this regard.

gblowfish
09-22-2017, 09:08 AM
And as far as those Charmin commercials are concerned, I've never seen a bear wipe his ass with TP in the woods before. What's that all about anyway???

Rasputin
09-22-2017, 09:12 AM
<iframe width="871" height="531" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/055gPFJIx34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe she got tired of other dogs pooping in her yard?

jjchieffan
09-22-2017, 09:22 AM
There's the missing link that the evolutionists have been looking for. She hasn't evolved to the point that she doesn't know better than to poop outdoors like an animal. Congratulations evolutionists. Find her and that mystery is solved at last. LMAO

Iowanian
09-22-2017, 11:20 AM
When asked her job, the defendant said "I'm a logger"

kjwood75nro
09-23-2017, 12:53 AM
It was the butt-ler.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170923/9ef5c505a63656d0bcd8b6651edd4570.gif

Trent Green GOAT
09-23-2017, 03:40 AM
And as far as those Charmin commercials are concerned, I've never seen a bear wipe his ass with TP in the woods before. What's that all about anyway???

No rabbits in those woods?

KS Smitty
09-27-2017, 09:07 PM
Still loose stools...

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article175508126.html

lewdog
09-27-2017, 09:10 PM
There's the missing link that the evolutionists have been looking for. She hasn't evolved to the point that she doesn't know better than to poop outdoors like an animal. Congratulations evolutionists. Find her and that mystery is solved at last. LMAO

Maybe she's hoping to attract a dinosaur?

Eleazar
09-27-2017, 10:19 PM
Colorado's 'Mad Pooper' sorry, spokesman says
Fox News - Colorado

A man claiming to be the “spokesman” of a jogger dubbed the "Mad Pooper" – who reportedly has been defecating on the lawns of Colorado homes – says the woman is struggling after gender reassignment surgery and as she battles a traumatic brain injury.

The unidentified man made the comments in a YouTube video that has since been removed, KRDO reported.

He said he was speaking on the behalf of Colorado Springs jogger “Shirley” and said she is sorry for her actions. The man also said “Shirley” can no longer control herself after undergoing the reassignment surgery.

He added the jogger’s actions are protected under the First Amendment and the government cannot control when and where she decides to do her business – a claim blasted by criminal defense attorney Jeremy Loew.

"Defecating in someone's yard is definitely not protected under the First Amendment and it is actually a crime," Loew told KRDO. "This is actually the worst thing the family could do. Maybe they thought the videos would make the situation go away, but they won't. People all over the world are talking about this, and police will catch her. The man in the video will also have to be called into court to testify."