PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Pete Prisco is tired of Chiefs fans telling him he was wrong

oaklandhater
09-26-2017, 04:53 PM
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/9/25/16360282/nfl-reporter-pete-prisco-is-tired-of-chiefs-fans-telling-him-he-was-wrong

by Joel Thorman

Sometimes the best part of winning is telling everyone else they were wrong. That’s what Kansas City Chiefs fans are feeling right now with a lot of the media. Alex Smith is better than you think and so is Kareem Hunt. The defense means the Chiefs can hang with anyone. This team has one of the best coaches in the league.

These are all things Chiefs fans know. We talk about it all the time and since we follow our team so close we think we know them better than national writers like Pete Prisco at CBS Sports. Usually we’re telling someone they’re wrong because they picked the Chiefs to finish second in the division behind the Raiders.

Prisco went a step further and predicted the Chiefs would finish last in the AFC West with
eight wins. Apparently, Chiefs fans were pointing that out to him so much this weekend that he had to tweet this out

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Quit tweeting at me Chiefs fans. I was wrong about your team. Playing as well as any team in the league. There, I said it</p>&mdash; Pete Prisco (@PriscoCBS) <a href="https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS/status/912108882209755136">September 25, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BlackHelicopters
09-26-2017, 04:54 PM
Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

TLO
09-26-2017, 04:54 PM
Fuck Pete Prisco with an AIDS infused cactus.

TLO
09-26-2017, 04:55 PM
**** Pete Prisco with an AIDS infused cactus.

This post should be up-voted into oblivion.

Reerun_KC
09-26-2017, 04:58 PM
Why are chiefs fans so worried about regular season validation?

I don't get it? What's so fucking important to be praised for regular season games?

I want playoff validity, something meaningful that we can brag about and be proud for.

Save the bitching for when we actually prove we are something more than regular season warriors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reerun_KC
09-26-2017, 05:03 PM
All chiefs fans are doing is building Prisco case if the chiefs face plant as they normally do in the playoffs for him to drop his pants and take a huge ol dump all over chiefs kingdom.

Sometimes it's best to just leave it alone, No need to beat him with a stick when we historically trip on our dicks when it matters.

oaklandhater
09-26-2017, 05:04 PM
All chiefs fans are doing is building Prisco case if the chiefs face plant as they normally do in the playoffs for him to drop his pants and take a huge ol dump all over chiefs kingdom.

Sometimes it's best to just leave it alone, No need to beat him with a stick when we historically trip on our dicks when it matters.

I'm not ready to crown the Chiefs yet Smith is playing worse each week.

That being Said picking the Chiefs last for AFC WEST is an incredibly stupid take.

Chiefshrink
09-26-2017, 05:11 PM

I don't get it? What's so ****ing important to be praised for regular season games?

I want playoff validity, something meaningful that we can brag about and be proud for.

Save the bitching for when we actually prove we are something more than regular season warriors.

:clap::clap:

Reerun_KC
09-26-2017, 05:12 PM
I'm not ready to crown the Chiefs yet Smith is playing worse each week.

That being Said picking the Chiefs last for AFC WEST is an incredibly stupid take.

Season isn't over. We're not even 1/4 way into it. A couple of more key injuries and we could be fucked.

oaklandhater
09-26-2017, 05:13 PM
Season isn't over. We're not even 1/4 way into it. A couple of more key injuries and we could be ****ed.

We could lose Hunt Smith Houston and Fisher and I still think we wouldn't be last in the AFC WEST.

This chiefs team for all of it's issues (Alex Smith) cough Never give up on Reid.

notorious
09-26-2017, 05:17 PM

I don't get it? What's so ****ing important to be praised for regular season games?

MY MAN!

stevieray
09-26-2017, 05:18 PM
You guys are going to jinx this team. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't bramble on about injuries.

Reerun_KC
09-26-2017, 05:21 PM
You guys are going to jinx this team. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't bramble on about injuries.

Nobody is going to jinx the Chiefs.

AMDChief
09-27-2017, 05:45 AM
<div id="embedVideoContainer_94e89e23-2539-4079-88f8-a2de64917819" class="embedVideo"><iframe id="embedVideo_94e89e23-2539-4079-88f8-a2de64917819" name="embedVideo_94e89e23-2539-4079-88f8-a2de64917819" src="http://cbsprt.co/2fOJuBR" width="320" height="180" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></div>

Best22
09-27-2017, 05:55 AM
Picking the Chargers first and the Chiefs last was always a dumb prediction. I first saw it and laughed. Just have to wait for the season to prove them wrong. Chargers always have "more talent than the Chiefs" in the eyes of the media

I. Don't. Care. If the Chiefs keep winning that's all that matters. As for power rankings, I'm sure we'll drop from the top spot somewhere this year. That's okay too. As long as we are number one in February that's all that matters. And guess what, we have a real shot at winning the whole dammed thing