09-29-2017, 08:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=83&v=i6KzzCCBPYE

The plot thickens!

Fish
09-29-2017, 08:36 AM
:facepalm:

Sandy Vagina
09-29-2017, 08:37 AM
Not even gonna click.. that's just ****ing stupid. The kind of Carrexcuses I'd expect from weak punks like Claynus. :shake:

Halfcan
09-29-2017, 08:44 AM
A better explanation would be- that the Faders are soft bitches and very overrated.

FloridaMan88
09-29-2017, 08:52 AM
The Raiders, especially Carr have choked in pretty much every big game opportunity they have played in during the relatively short time frame that they have been contenders.

wazu
09-29-2017, 09:26 AM
This is interesting. Don't know these guys reporting. They have 31K Facebook likes on their page so show doesn't appear to be an illusion.

The complete non-existence of the Raiders offense on Sunday makes the quote about letting Carr "stand alone on the field" sound like a possible reason. Haven't heard any better answers.

Mr. Plow
09-29-2017, 09:30 AM
Not even gonna click.. that's just ****ing stupid. The kind of Carrexcuses I'd expect from weak punks like Claynus. :shake:

Man, he's living in your head. Stalk him from thread to thread, post about him even when he hasn't commented in a thread, and I'll bet you send him rep pm's stalking him too.

mdchiefsfan
09-29-2017, 09:34 AM
The Raiders, while in a tight-knit race for the AFC West, could've been tied with the 3-0 Chiefs, surpassed the now 2-1 Broncos, and lost out on a Division Championship last year by one game, threw a game intentionally? Sounds quite plausible.

Simply Red
09-29-2017, 09:37 AM
oh good grief - no they just got that ass kicked.

wazu
09-29-2017, 09:40 AM
The Raiders, while in a tight-knit race for the AFC West, could've been tied with the 3-0 Chiefs, surpassed the now 2-1 Broncos, and lost out on a Division Championship last year by one game, threw a game intentionally? Sounds quite plausible.

Not as an organization. Just some resentful players on offense who were upset with Carr.

mdchiefsfan
09-29-2017, 09:48 AM
Not as an organization. Just some resentful players on offense who were upset with Carr.

Doubt it. The tape would show upon review, and that o-line would be sitting for more than just the anthem.

Clyde Frog
09-29-2017, 09:50 AM
Neh, just a soft, over rated, undisciplined team. If they could play the Jets every week they would go 16-0.

lawrenceRaider
09-29-2017, 09:54 AM
Neh, just a soft, over rated, undisciplined team. If they could play the Jets every week they would go 16-0.

We whipped, on the road, a fairly hard nosed Titans team.

Not that I buy into the threw the game on purpose nonsense.

Though the Raider OL never got into the game. Slow and lethargic the entire game. Something wasn't right. The OL is the real smash mouth part of the Raiders.

wazu
09-29-2017, 09:59 AM

Though the Raider OL never got into the game. Slow and lethargic the entire game. Something wasn't right. The OL is the real smash mouth part of the Raiders.

And they decided to show Derek Carr who is REALLY in charge.

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2017, 10:00 AM

Exactly.

It's like the love for the Steelers out there right now, which is ludicrous.

They beat the Browns by 3, lost to the Bears and beat a middling Vikings team.

Clyde Frog
09-29-2017, 10:00 AM

So far you beat the worst team in the league and the best team in the weakest division in football (that is probably going to win the AFCS going ~.500). You played the 3rd best team in a relatively strong division and got curb stomped. You all bought into the hype that you would be good, you're not and now the excuses will start flowing. Happens here, with the Chiefs, too.

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2017, 10:02 AM

Meh, I wouldn't go as far as saying "whipped".

The Titans executed a stupid onside kick to start the game, which gave the Raiders excellent field position.

They were pretty much gifted the game.

displacedinMN
09-29-2017, 10:10 AM
I saw a story about how those teams that had a lot of protests-lost.

Yea, On fox, but interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/26/trump-effect-hits-nfl-teams-with-more-protesters-were-more-likely-to-lose.html

Short version- distractions make you lose.

Move this to DC?

BoneKrusher
09-29-2017, 10:14 AM
Shirley they did..
Bahahaha

penbrook
09-29-2017, 10:18 AM
The Raiders are 2-16 vs playoff teams. They are overrated asf

BlackOp
09-29-2017, 10:19 AM
You all bought into the hype that you would be good, you're not and now the excuses will start flowing.

Yep...they were told all off-season that were were a shoe-in for the AFCC game. Every site had them ranked as the #4 team in the NFL and second behind only NE in the AFC...Marshawn Lynch was going to make their offense unstoppable.

The reality is they were always a 9-7 team that had every late break fall their way. They still haven't beaten a team that finished with 10 wins in the Carr era...expect two against Osweiler. One of those was a 16-13 win when he was a back-up.

hometeam
09-29-2017, 10:45 AM
I mean, these guys are saying a lineman said it. With the way identity politics has grabbed this country, and the stufuckingpidity of the current mass hysteria, I could see it.

Doesn't necessarily mean its true, but to discount it completely I think you are fooling yourself.

wazu
09-29-2017, 10:48 AM
It took a final desperation drive for the Raiders to get 100 yards of offense. And now we hear this...

Ming the Merciless
I actually listen to armstrong & getty in the AM

I thought it was bullshit at 1st but ...if you listen to the full argument...it could be possible.

If it was true...it would be incredibly stupid. They claim to have a source who said 'if carr wants to stand alone.....let him stand alone on the field

I don't think it's true...but man...if it is....it would be incredible.

Buehler445

The Titans executed a stupid onside kick to start the game, which gave the Raiders excellent field position.

Steelers can be really scary against a bad DL. But their OL isn't ridiculously good.

Can't win without a QB but the battle is still won in the trenches.

Buehler445
09-29-2017, 10:49 AM
I actually listen to armstrong & getty in the AM

I thought it was bullshit at 1st but ...if you listen to the full argument...it could be possible.

If it was true...it would be incredibly stupid. They claim to have a source who said 'if carr wants to stand alone.....let him stand alone on the field

I don't think it's true...but man...if it is....it would be incredible.

LOL. If that happens it will be one of the more epic implosions ever.

Ming the Merciless
09-29-2017, 10:50 AM
By the way, armstrong and getty don't do sports talk , they do news and politics...for them to say tbey have a source gives me pause. They're not the hype/shock jock types...theyre really pretty humble and mellow

wazu
09-29-2017, 10:54 AM
By the way, armstrong and getty don't do sports talk , they do news and politics...for them to say tbey have a source gives me pause. They're not the hype/shock jock types...theyre really pretty humble and mellow

Good context. This is so much worse than just having a bad night and getting whipped. This would be monumental.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-29-2017, 11:03 AM
Marshawn Lynch 6 carries 18 yards. Game over.

BlackOp
09-29-2017, 11:05 AM
It's a win-win no matter what...if there was a sliver of truth (there isn't)...they have worse problems than terrible coaches and a bottom-feeder defense.

Should be a great game on Sunday...

TimBone
09-29-2017, 11:18 AM
It's a win-win no matter what...if there was a sliver of truth (there isn't)...they have worse problems than terrible coaches and a bottom-feeder defense.

Should be a great game on Sunday...
Wait....so we've finally found a conspiracy theory that you don't believe?

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2017, 11:26 AM

LMAO

Ming the Merciless
09-29-2017, 11:37 AM
LMAO

I guess it's true then...wow...

Rofl

RINGLEADER
09-29-2017, 11:38 AM
The Raiders, especially Carr have choked in pretty much every big game opportunity they have played in during the relatively short time frame that they have been contenders.

That's because Carr is very very average when he gets even the smallest bit of pressure. On most teams that don't have the line and receivers that Carr can just throw it up to he'd be considered middling at best.

Simply Red
09-29-2017, 11:39 AM

WHOA! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swoxq8-LEGs)

BlackOp
09-29-2017, 12:03 PM

Haha...with Carr being raccoon Jesus incarnate, I dont think his teammates view him as someone they would intentionally sabotage. By all accounts, he's a good dude and well-liked. He was in constant contact with Penn during his hold out...

If he was an entitled prick...like an Elway type...it might have some validity.

This is just millennial mentality fallout... Oakland has been getting praised all off-season for barely beating average teams. When reality doesn't match their gold stars...they have to rationalize.

BlackHelicopters
09-29-2017, 12:19 PM
The Mafia runs the NFL. Games are fixed every week.

Rain Man
09-29-2017, 12:21 PM
Based on what I saw in preseason, Marshawn Lynch is clearly on the opposite of a hunger strike.

ClevelandBronco
09-29-2017, 12:23 PM
Sounds like bullshit, but I'd appreciate it if they decide to do it this weekend.

11Chiefs
09-29-2017, 12:27 PM
In response to the OP title... NO! :shake:

ChiefsChick23
09-29-2017, 01:31 PM
Sounds like bullshit to me, but DAMN, I certainly hope they did.

Pre-season the Raiders were basically anointed the winners of the AFC West, despite having achieved diddly, freaking, and squat in recent memory. It would warm my heart to no end to have them shoot themselves in the foot this way.

Again - it's bullshit. Complete bullshit. But it'd be GREAT if it were true.

lcarus
09-29-2017, 02:09 PM

Man I will never forget the Sunday night game I went to at Arrowhead against the Eagles when they had Reid still. Andy Reid pulled the surprise onside, and of course Philly got it. That place was rockin and it just took the air out of the building right from the beginning. And we lost. :(

Bwana
09-29-2017, 02:58 PM
Sure LMAO

gblowfish
09-29-2017, 03:06 PM
The Faid won't start throwing games until they move to Vegas.

Nickhead
09-29-2017, 04:23 PM
the greater conspiracy is why would any black family carry the last name of 'lynch'?:D

Bump
09-29-2017, 04:28 PM
Even if they did, it can't be proven unless the team admits to it.

KCrockaholic
09-29-2017, 04:35 PM
I hope they do this all year.

KChiefs1
09-29-2017, 04:37 PM

You know the Donkos are going to kick your asses on Sunday right?

jjchieffan
09-29-2017, 04:53 PM
I was watching the game thinking that the Redskins were playing the Fade like the Chiefs always do. And with similar result. They kept Carr frustrated all day just like Sutton does. Hopefully, more teams use that defensive game plan and make the Fade an 8-8 team or worse this year.

KranzDictum
09-29-2017, 04:58 PM
I don't see anyone that pissed that they would do it though Del Rio is a goofball when he is allowed to run his own show so it wouldn't surprise me.

At the end of the day these guys all want to win and are Pros. I could see an OL allowing him to get hit once or twice but I don't see them throwing a game over it. They were tied for 1st place in a tough division and guys want that extra game check from the playoffs.

KCrockaholic
10-01-2017, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't ruin the game day thread....but Emanuel seems to have time, is standing and the only sack on him the OL was held clearly. Hmmmm

On the last off play Emanuel throws deep, with time, all while the defense is teeing off on him?

This sad event leads a sad deal of evidence to the thought our OL tanked it in Washington and still wasn't in it in Denver.

These guys aren’t blocking for Carr. I just saw all of the proof I needed to see.

The line played MUCH better when Manuel came in. Apply what ever reasoning you want, that’s what happened

From Raiderfans.net. They're believing it.