eDave
10-01-2017, 02:45 AM
Released today.

DaNewGuy
10-01-2017, 03:03 AM
Bring him in for a look?

Nickhead
10-01-2017, 03:08 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jUyWS6j5rS4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nickhead
10-01-2017, 03:09 AM
Bring him in for a look?

he's lost that 'killer' instinct over the years :D

Discuss Thrower
10-01-2017, 03:22 AM
I for one hope he'll endeavor to find the real killer of Ron and Nicole.

Red Dawg
10-01-2017, 05:55 AM
Shameful court system we have.

Reerun_KC
10-01-2017, 06:36 AM
ESPN should pick him up for pre game shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R8RFAN
10-01-2017, 06:39 AM
Reporter asked if he will ever re marry... He said . Ya, I will take another stab at it.

threebag
10-01-2017, 06:43 AM
Isn't he going to start a reality show next?

TimeForWasp
10-01-2017, 06:55 AM
He is going to write a book.

How to make gloves look like they don't fit for Dummies.

LoneWolf
10-01-2017, 06:55 AM
I wonder where he will be headed to now.

displacedinMN
10-01-2017, 07:18 AM
I wonder where he will be headed to now.

Saw a story that he wants to go to Fla to live with a friend. But FLA governor was going to try to prevent it in the parole system. :popcorn:

threebag
10-01-2017, 07:20 AM
Maybe he could marry a Mom Kardashian and .....

BoneKrusher
10-01-2017, 07:24 AM
Be on the lookout for a white Bronco.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Be funny if he gets arrested robbing a convenient store at gunpoint today

KChiefs1
10-01-2017, 07:44 AM
ESPN should pick him up for pre game shows.

I'm sure it's their plan.

KChiefs1
10-01-2017, 07:45 AM
Isn't he going to start a reality show next?

Huge ratings.

displacedinMN
10-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Huge ratings.

It will be a killer in the ratings.

Reerun_KC
10-01-2017, 07:54 AM
Huge ratings.

It would murder the competition

Buehler445
10-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Reporter asked if he will ever re marry... He said . Ya, I will take another stab at it.

ROFL.

Well done, sir.

Baby Lee
10-01-2017, 08:02 AM
I'm slowly beginning to conclude that loose is every bit as disgusting a word as moist.

Bwana
10-01-2017, 08:13 AM
I for one hope he'll endeavor to find the real killer of Ron and Nicole.

LMAO Exactly

BigRedChief
10-01-2017, 09:12 AM
I wonder where he will be headed to now.That SOB is headed to my town of St. Pete. His daughter is here. Supposedly a very nice person and active in multiple charities.

The city and state are trying to keep him from living here. If their legal challenges fail, there are plans by some to protest outside her house. Others are upset with this path because it hurts his daughter and her work in the community shouldn't be overlooked.

Rausch
10-01-2017, 09:14 AM
I'm slowly beginning to conclude that loose is every bit as disgusting a word as moist.

Uh, no...

Baby Lee
10-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Uh, no...

I think it started with Olestra when diarrhea became 'loose stools.'

Buehler445
10-01-2017, 09:41 AM
That SOB is headed to my town of St. Pete. His daughter is here. Supposedly a very nice person and active in multiple charities.

The city and state are trying to keep him from living here. If their legal challenges fail, there are plans by some to protest outside her house. Others are upset with this path because it hurts his daughter and her work in the community shouldn't be overlooked.

Yeah. I'm not all about wrecking kids lives because their parents were scum.

Rausch
10-01-2017, 09:42 AM
I think it started with Olestra when diarrhea became 'loose stools.'

I grew up Catholic so moist to me still means white socks and short skirts...

Reerun_KC
10-01-2017, 09:43 AM

He should move to Scott. You guys could use an extra pair of gloves to help around the farm.

Reerun_KC
10-01-2017, 09:44 AM
I grew up Catholic so moist to me still means white socks and short skirts...

Yes sir

Rausch
10-01-2017, 09:45 AM

Really?

You think that for murderers?

Rapists?

Child rapists?

Child murderers?

I'm just curious...

Buehler445
10-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Really?

You think that for murderers?

Rapists?

Child rapists?

Child murderers?

I'm just curious...

I'm not sure what you're asking. But no. I wouldn't be thrilled if people started harassing some Child rapists son or daughter if they've otherwise done nothing wrong. Wreck OJ all you want but leave the kids alone if they're behaving.

Rausch
10-01-2017, 10:02 AM
I'm not sure what you're asking. But no. I wouldn't be thrilled if people started harassing some Child rapists son or daughter if they've otherwise done nothing wrong. Wreck OJ all you want but leave the kids alone if they're behaving.

I was leaning more towards the veto of him living there and not anything towards his kids (unless you include that as part of him moving.)

BigRedChief
10-01-2017, 10:27 AM
yeah, I don't think anyone is in favor of punishing kids for the sins of their parents. If it goes down that path, white people protesting outside a black womens home who by all accounts is active in local charities, that will end bad.

They had a race riot here in the mid-90's that was a national story for weeks. This is the South. That tension is still there. If people perceive it as punishing her, this shit will blow up fast.

Buehler445
10-01-2017, 10:40 AM
I was leaning more towards the veto of him living there and not anything towards his kids (unless you include that as part of him moving.)

I see now. Hell yes. By all means flex every muscle you have to keep HIM out. Leave her alone.

Rausch
10-01-2017, 10:43 AM
If it goes down that path, white people protesting outside a black [womens] home who by all accounts is active in local charities, that will end bad.

No, it won't.

We're beyond decency now.

We have ANTIFA. Retard religious people in Kansas (WB church.)

People convince themselves every day that deplorable is ok...

Buehler445
10-01-2017, 10:43 AM
yeah, I don't think anyone is in favor of punishing kids for the sins of their parents. If it goes down that path, white people protesting outside a black womens home who by all accounts is active in local charities, that will end bad.

They had a race riot here in the mid-90's that was a national story for weeks. This is the South. That tension is still there. If people perceive it as punishing her, this shit will blow up fast.

I don't pretend to know anything at all about the sentiment down there. Would it be only white people protesting him being down there? I know in LA it was black v white. Is OJ still viewed that way? Honestly don't know.

Wasn't the race riot about Cubans/Latinos? Maybe I'm thinking of Miami. I was young and dumb then. (Probably still dumb)

EDIT: I hope to shit I didn't derail this to the D.C. Please everyone keep the dumbfuckery in the D.C. I'll go start a thread there about it if it keeps the dumbfuckery out of this thread.

Rausch
10-01-2017, 10:48 AM
EDIT: I hope to shit I didn't derail this to the D.C. Please everyone keep the dumb****ery in the D.C. I'll go start a thread there about it if it keeps the dumb****ery out of this thread.

It's inevitable.

Hell, not even football can avoid politics these days...

Baby Lee
10-01-2017, 11:05 AM
It's inevitable.

Hell, not even football can avoid politics these days...

Now, now. That's your privilege talking.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-01-2017, 11:14 AM
http://www.thecoli.com/media/oj-free.14152/full

Rausch
10-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Now, now. That's your privilege talking.

I can't help it - I am white...

HemiEd
I bet he is loose after that many years in prison.

Rausch
http://www.thecoli.com/media/oj-free.14152/full

BOOM! ROFL

ping2000
10-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Time to get this off the shelf.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171001/874ec07732fa7752503fd10a16be1b6a.jpg

Rausch
10-01-2017, 11:50 AM
It's like watching the TV show LOST but with real people.

And lawyers.

And facts...

BigRedChief
10-01-2017, 11:58 AM
I don't pretend to know anything at all about the sentiment down there. Would it be only white people protesting him being down there? I know in LA it was black v white. Is OJ still viewed that way? Honestly don't know.

Wasn't the race riot about Cubans/Latinos? Maybe I'm thinking of Miami. I was young and dumb then. (Probably still dumb)nope. Police shot an unarmed black male in a traffic stop started it all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Petersburg,_Florida_riots_of_1996

It's a lot better now that's for sure. I live in an area that's 80% black. Never heard of any racial comments from white or black neighbors. The town and area is changing rapidly but the issue is still there. Simpsons daughter is active in many "black" charities. Well liked. If a bunch of whites show up to protest OJ.......

displacedinMN
10-01-2017, 12:02 PM
just saw this on OJ-
LAS VEGAS — Now that O.J. Simpson is out of prison on parole, he'll have to comply with specific rules that Nevada authorities have set. The conditions apply no matter where Simpson ends up living and the state he ends up choosing will set rules that he must follow to avoid the risk of being returned to prison under the authority of an agreement administered by the by the Interstate Commission for Adult Offender Supervision.

Simpson could be on parole until Sept. 29, 2022, according to Nevada state prison records.

That five-year period could be reduced if Simpson collects maximum credits for good behavior, pays fees and fines on time and shows "diligence in labor or study," according to Nevada state law.

The Nevada Board of Parole has established the following conditions for Simpson:

___

MOVEMENTS

He is prohibited from leaving Nevada and changing his residence without getting permission first from the Nevada Division of Parole and Probation.

___

MONTHLY REPORTING

He is required to submit a written report every month about his activities to officials on a form supplied by the parole and probation agency.

___

PROHIBITED ASSOCIATIONS

He cannot associate with convicted felons, people who engage in criminal activity. His parole officer can prohibit him from associating with anyone else.

___

WEAPONS

He cannot possess, have access to or have under his control any kind of weapon unless the weapon is needed for employment and has been approved by the parole and probation division or someone approved by the division.

___

DRUGS

He cannot use, buy or possess illegal drugs or prescription drugs unless the prescription drugs are prescribed by a licensed medical professional. Use of marijuana is banned even if it is legal to use marijuana recreationally in the state where Simpson is living.

___

ALCOHOL

He is allowed to consume alcoholic beverages "but not to excess." A test result of .08 blood-alcohol percent or higher (the legal limit for driving in Nevada) is proof of drinking to excess.

BigRedChief
10-01-2017, 12:07 PM
just saw this on OJ-
LAS VEGAS — Now that O.J. Simpson is out of prison on parole, he'll have to comply with specific rules that Nevada authorities have set. The conditions apply no matter where Simpson ends up living and the state he ends up choosing will set rules that he must follow to avoid the risk of being returned to prison under the authority of an agreement administered by the by the Interstate Commission for Adult Offender Supervision.

Simpson could be on parole until Sept. 29, 2022, according to Nevada state prison records.

That five-year period could be reduced if Simpson collects maximum credits for good behavior, pays fees and fines on time and shows "diligence in labor or study," according to Nevada state law.

The Nevada Board of Parole has established the following conditions for Simpson:

___

MOVEMENTS

He is prohibited from leaving Nevada and changing his residence without getting permission first from the Nevada Division of Parole and Probation.

___

MONTHLY REPORTING

He is required to submit a written report every month about his activities to officials on a form supplied by the parole and probation agency.

___

PROHIBITED ASSOCIATIONS

He cannot associate with convicted felons, people who engage in criminal activity. His parole officer can prohibit him from associating with anyone else.

___

WEAPONS

He cannot possess, have access to or have under his control any kind of weapon unless the weapon is needed for employment and has been approved by the parole and probation division or someone approved by the division.

___

DRUGS

He cannot use, buy or possess illegal drugs or prescription drugs unless the prescription drugs are prescribed by a licensed medical professional. Use of marijuana is banned even if it is legal to use marijuana recreationally in the state where Simpson is living.

___

ALCOHOL

He is allowed to consume alcoholic beverages "but not to excess." A test result of .08 blood-alcohol percent or higher (the legal limit for driving in Nevada) is proof of drinking to excess.he has already asked for permission to live in Florida. That's how the Florida Governor, atty. general and the locals found out. It wasn't widely known his daughter was here until a local politician dropped her name as an endorsement to try to win the black vote. People put 2&2 together and assumed it was this city in Florida.

displacedinMN
10-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Does the state of FLA want him or allow him to come? FLA AG already said no.
This will be a cluster and will be all over the news for the next three months.

Rausch
10-01-2017, 12:15 PM
This will be a cluster and will be all over the news for the next three months.

IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK!

BigRedChief
10-01-2017, 12:44 PM
This will be a cluster and will be all over the news for the next three months.The Florida government lawyers say they have the right to reject other states criminals still on probation. Other lawyers say the law is unclear.

Buehler445
10-01-2017, 01:51 PM
nope. Police shot an unarmed black male in a traffic stop started it all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Petersburg,_Florida_riots_of_1996

It's a lot better now that's for sure. I live in an area that's 80% black. Never heard of any racial comments from white or black neighbors. The town and area is changing rapidly but the issue is still there. Simpsons daughter is active in many "black" charities. Well liked. If a bunch of whites show up to protest OJ.......

Fair enough. Glad things are better.

LaDexter
10-01-2017, 02:21 PM
OJ was not Colin Kaepernick.

OJ was not bigoted. He did kill his wife, but he didn't kill over skin color.

I personally think Obama is a lot worse than OJ. Obama race baited until his "Obama Youth" were out there shooting cops in the back. OJ was just pissed his X was having sex with another man in front of his kids in his home paid for by his money.

SAUTO
10-01-2017, 06:29 PM
That SOB is headed to my town of St. Pete. His daughter is here. Supposedly a very nice person and active in multiple charities.

Why would he not be able to live there?

ping2000
10-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Why would he not be able to live there?Real killers he is searching for aren't there.

SAUTO
10-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Real killers he is searching for aren't there.

He was found not guilty in a court of law.

That's all that really matters here.

scho63
10-01-2017, 08:07 PM
So Sammy the Bull Gravano and OJ both now free men.....WOW

GloryDayz
10-01-2017, 09:11 PM
I'll bet he kneels during the anthem.

DaNewGuy
10-02-2017, 07:40 AM
I'll bet he kneels during the anthem.

I bet you sit when you pee

Red Dawg
10-02-2017, 07:44 AM
If they let him leave the state then that's messed up. He should be treated like every other felon and be stuck in the state he served time in.

PunkinDrublic
10-02-2017, 07:47 AM
Just think, if he were 10 years younger the Raiders might try and sign him.

ARROW2
10-02-2017, 08:15 AM

he was acquitted in a court of law that wasn't meant to benefit melanted people. He had enough money to hire a brilliant Johnny Cochran and Co. and raised all kinds of reasonable doubt. Thems the rules he didn't write. Deal with it. America just wasn't used to seeing a black male accused of doing anything to a white female and not end up swinging from a rope. There was no video (ala cop killings who still walk free) or witnesses. None of us will ever know EXACTLY what happened so let's stop acting like we do. Innocent until proven guilty was not meant for black people. Let's just tell it like it is. He is out after serving 9 years for some bullshit, leave the old man alone.

ARROW2
10-02-2017, 08:19 AM
OJ was not Colin Kaepernick.

OJ was not bigoted. He did kill his wife, but he didn't kill over skin color.

I personally think Obama is a lot worse than OJ. Obama race baited until his "Obama Youth" were out there shooting cops in the back. OJ was just pissed his X was having sex with another man in front of his kids in his home paid for by his money.

Yeah, Trump has been the very definition of racial UNITY, right?

BigRedChief
10-02-2017, 08:40 AM
Why would he not be able to live there?Race and politics. Its good and safe politics to be anti-OJ. Both the Governor who is going to run for the Senate seat and the atty. general who will probably run for Governor are using it as a wedge issue.

The politician talk about keeping Florida safe. Does anyone really think OJ is a threat to anyone? Its all BS.

BigRedChief
11-21-2018, 11:54 AM
he has already asked for permission to live in Florida. That's how the Florida Governor, atty. general and the locals found out. It wasn't widely known his daughter was here until a local politician dropped her name as an endorsement to try to win the black vote. People put 2&2 together and assumed it was this city in Florida.yeah that fucker is here for sure. He shows up and people get upset and he leaves.

https://www.cltampa.com/music/local/article/21033244/oj-simpson-tells-st-petersburg-songwriter-you-have-a-beautiful-voice

In the hours after its posting, the social media photo was taken down due to the polarizing nature of seeing Simpson, who was the focal point of the one of last century’s most watched criminal trials, out in St. Petersburg. Having experienced her work in the community, this writer personally knows the songwriter would never endorse any of the bad behavior Simpson has exhibited in the past.

“I got way too many messages and negative feedback from that I was over it.I had Fox and *TBT ask to use the photo, but I don’t need all that drama in my life,” Talbert told CL on Wednesday morning. “I was shocked to see him in the bar. I didn’t think anyone would believe me if I didn’t take a picture.”

“It was a very strange experience,” she added. “It’s even more strange how people automatically assume that documenting this type of crazy experience for shock value automatically equates to some type of endorsement of his history. It’s insane.”

big nasty kcnut
11-21-2018, 01:03 PM
Still said his son did it and oj covered up for him.

threebag
11-21-2018, 03:14 PM
Still said his son did it and oj covered up for him.

I read that on the Brad Essex Report about a decade or so ago. Hell of a blog, great news and insight on current events.

ModSocks
11-21-2018, 03:16 PM
yeah that ****er is here for sure. He shows up and people get upset and he leaves.

https://www.cltampa.com/music/local/article/21033244/oj-simpson-tells-st-petersburg-songwriter-you-have-a-beautiful-voice

In the hours after its posting, the social media photo was taken down due to the polarizing nature of seeing Simpson, who was the focal point of the one of last century’s most watched criminal trials, out in St. Petersburg. Having experienced her work in the community, this writer personally knows the songwriter would never endorse any of the bad behavior Simpson has exhibited in the past.

“I got way too many messages and negative feedback from that I was over it.I had Fox and *TBT ask to use the photo, but I don’t need all that drama in my life,” Talbert told CL on Wednesday morning. “I was shocked to see him in the bar. I didn’t think anyone would believe me if I didn’t take a picture.”

“It was a very strange experience,” she added. “It’s even more strange how people automatically assume that documenting this type of crazy experience for shock value automatically equates to some type of endorsement of his history. It’s insane.”

What a bunch of puffy vaginas.

threebag
11-21-2018, 03:18 PM
Did he get his memorabilia back?

CrazyPhuD
11-21-2018, 07:29 PM

No, but I hear he got his gloves back instead.

38yrsfan
11-21-2018, 07:38 PM

The knife or the trophies?

Bump
11-21-2018, 08:22 PM
he was acquitted in a court of law that wasn't meant to benefit melanted people. He had enough money to hire a brilliant Johnny Cochran and Co. and raised all kinds of reasonable doubt. Thems the rules he didn't write. Deal with it. America just wasn't used to seeing a black male accused of doing anything to a white female and not end up swinging from a rope. There was no video (ala cop killings who still walk free) or witnesses. None of us will ever know EXACTLY what happened so let's stop acting like we do. Innocent until proven guilty was not meant for black people. Let's just tell it like it is. He is out after serving 9 years for some bullshit, leave the old man alone.

All of that nonsense and then you follow it up with an Orange Man Bad in your next post. ROFLROFL

Lay off the soy, nobody outside of your little online safe spaces, like twitter, actually respects insufferable SJWs.

threebag
11-21-2018, 08:37 PM

Michael Brown (SpeedBump) was a thug and ended up holding down the centerline with his forehead.

threebag
11-22-2018, 02:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving

Frazod
11-22-2018, 02:23 PM
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46502357_2164587790227550_1848053139601620992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=636b10282c9f0deaa5cd7aeb34255a26&oe=5C6A5201

Coochie liquor
11-22-2018, 05:08 PM
And then I stabbed and slashed... Haha Haha... I got to stop here for a second and say ALLEGEDLY....