PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Sutton only has one probowler in Secondary

ChiefRocka
10-02-2017, 10:02 PM
The man needs to know when to blitz against a solid offensive line. No pressure all night. We probably should have lost tonight because of this.

jspchief
10-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Yeah this conservative D is tough to watch.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Psyko Tek
10-02-2017, 10:08 PM
sutton V GROB?
remember when the D really sucked?

ThaVirus
10-02-2017, 10:09 PM
This game was concerning for sure.

It always seems like we're playing against teams with plus OLs. I've yet to determine if that's actually the case thus far or if our front 7 is just not as good as advertised.

DJ has been essentially ineffective, the DL gets no penetration, and Zombo is the worst defender we've had since William Bartee.

Houston was getting held like a motherfucker tonight and we got no sacks. At this point, he is the only pass rusher worth a shit on this team. Fingers crossed for his continued health and Ford and Hali's quick return.

RealSNR
10-02-2017, 10:11 PM
I've been told it's "bend, don't break" but we seem to still do a lot of breaking nonetheless.

Denver looks good because they're super aggressive. Sutton should grow some fucking balls.

He did a ton of creative blitzing in 2013 and 2014. What the fuck is holding him up now?

O.city
10-02-2017, 10:12 PM
I've been told it's "bend, don't break" but we seem to still do a lot of breaking nonetheless.

Denver looks good because they're super aggressive. Sutton should grow some ****ing balls.

He did a ton of creative blitzing in 2013 and 2014. What the **** is holding him up now?

They've got legit players all across the d.

Multiple pass rushers dbs. Etc

We just don't right now

JakeF
10-02-2017, 10:13 PM
A 22 million dollar per year coverage linebacker.

noa
10-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Yeah, we barely got any pressure on Cousins tonight, and Peters certainly didn't have his best game so that didn't help either. Houston didn't make much noise. At least we got a couple decent stuffs on run plays that slowed down drives, and then we got lucky that Cousins killed one drive with a bad throw on 3rd down and Pryor killed another with a bad drop on 3rd down.

oaklandhater
10-02-2017, 10:15 PM
A 22 million dollar per year coverage linebacker.

This WTF

wazu
Held a good offense to 20 points. I'll take it.

oaklandhater
Yeah, we barely got any pressure on Cousins tonight, and Peters certainly didn't have his best game so that didn't help either. Houston didn't make much noise. At least we got a couple decent stuffs on run plays that slowed down drives, and then we got lucky that Cousins killed one drive with a bad throw on 3rd down and Pryor killed another with a bad drop on 3rd down.

not gonna mention Doctson wrecking their game winning drive ?

noa
10-02-2017, 10:18 PM

Yeah, that too.

JakeF
10-02-2017, 10:20 PM
This WTF
We are currently spending 33 million dollars on pass rushing linebackers with a Defensive coordinator who doesn't blitz the QB.

gold_and_red
10-02-2017, 10:25 PM

We were at their 34, 2 TOs and 40 seconds left. We still had a chance to score a TD.

OldSchool
10-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Yeah, it's probably going to lose us the game at some point.

If Cousins can run like this on the defense, what will Watson do next week?

AssEaterChief
10-02-2017, 10:29 PM
They've got legit players all across the d.

Multiple pass rushers dbs. Etc

We just don't right now

Totally agree.

The defensive personnel for the Chiefs is just very average right now.

This team is much closer to the 2003 Chiefs than the 2013 Chiefs as far as where the talent is offensively and defensively.

Eleazar
10-02-2017, 10:31 PM
The defense played fine tonight. They lacked the big play but down to down it was a fairly even performance outside of the Vernon Davis/Justin Houston footrace. Disorganization and mismatches happen on occasion.

I think the secondary is improving, they are just a maddeningly inconsistent unit right now. Their play from series to series is unpredictable. Without the turnovers coming you can see the warts.

Cousins would be a very frustrating QB to have on your team, because his accuracy is just not fine enough for him to win games like tonight's game. If his pass to the end zone on their last possession is just a little more accurate then Washington probably wins. He just missed another back shoulder throw not long before that, and there were a couple of other third downs where a better ball from Cousins probably converts, too. We were lucky that he bailed us out several times.

Hopefully by the end of the year Mitchell can play more evenly and the unit as a whole can solidify. Their play seems to be frantic most of the time. Really missing Berry's leadership IMO

-King-
10-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Yeah, it's probably going to lose us the game at some point.

If Cousins can run like this on the defense, what will Watson do next week?

You game plan for Watson running, not for Cousins.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
10-02-2017, 10:33 PM

Denver looks good because they're super aggressive. Sutton should grow some fucking balls.

He did a ton of creative blitzing in 2013 and 2014. What the fuck is holding him up now?

Denver also has 2 of the top 5 corners in the league.
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie
10-02-2017, 10:36 PM

Denver looks good because they're super aggressive. Sutton should grow some ****ing balls.

He did a ton of creative blitzing in 2013 and 2014. What the **** is holding him up now?

A bend but don't break defense doesn't force the most turnovers in the NFL over the least 3 years.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-02-2017, 10:39 PM
It wasn't a bad performance. Merely average. A blown coverage and a jump ball made things worse.

Pitt Gorilla
10-02-2017, 10:42 PM
It's difficult to believe there isn't a better replacement out there for Zombo.

RunKC
10-02-2017, 10:42 PM

Denver looks good because they have 3 good pass rushers. I'm so sick of this ****ing team not fixing the damn problem and putting Frank mother****ing Zombo out there. Oh Tamba is coming back you say? Well fuck me and fuck his old crybaby ass.

This was not the ****ing year to waste both our 1st and 2nd rd picks on developmental players. 1st for Mahomes? Love it. But your 2nd rd DL or OLB or whatever the **** he is? **** no.

The Chiefs should have drafted a player to help this ****ing year.

oaklandhater
10-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Denver looks good because they have 3 good pass rushers. I'm so sick of this ****ing team not fixing the damn problem and putting Frank mother****ing Zombo out there. Oh Tamba is coming back you say? Well **** me and **** his old crybaby ass.

This was not the ****ing year to waste both our 1st and 2nd rd picks on developmental players. 1st for Mahomes? Love it. But your 2nd rd DL or OLB or whatever the **** he is? **** no.

The Chiefs should have drafted a player to help this ****ing year.

Who was there that would have fixed this.

Not every team is perfect.

That being said Zombo is a trash heap.

oaklandhater
10-02-2017, 10:48 PM
It's difficult to believe there isn't a better replacement out there for Zombo.

This every once in awhile the chiefs have a player you know wouldn't make it on any one else roster in the league.

That player is Zombo.

Hoover
10-02-2017, 10:49 PM
yeah go look at the box score and you feel differently.

Washington made some plays, but thats about it.

scho63
10-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Next week is going to be one hell of a test for our D.

Deshaun Watson in Texas...... oh boy!

RunKC
10-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Who was there that would have fixed this.

Not every team is perfect.

That being said Zombo is a trash heap.

Jordan Willis, Chidobe Awuzie, Cooper Kupp, Taywan Taylor, Shaq Griffin

kcchiefsus
10-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Why spend a 2nd round pick on Kpass "look like tarzan play like jane" if you don't even trust him enough to play at all? What a stupid fucking draft pick.

Eleazar
10-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Zombo is an affront to the senses

mcaj22
10-02-2017, 11:10 PM
a product of not having Berry, Ford, Hali, etc.

Basically 1 guy out there that can rush the passer in Houston. One top guy in the secondary.

Theres a complete lack of top end talent on the defense. A lot of average to good blue chippers but lacking those game changers like some have.

Rasputin
10-02-2017, 11:13 PM
My son Eric Murray had some nice tackles. I think he is doing fine.

OldSchool
10-02-2017, 11:14 PM
yeah go look at the box score and you feel differently.

Washington made some plays, but thats about it.

The offense eating up a huge chunk of the time definitely made that defensive box score look a lot better than it was, IMO. The Redskins weren't really struggling against this defense, they just didn't get much time with the ball because the offense dominated TOP.

Psyko Tek
10-02-2017, 11:26 PM
The offense eating up a huge chunk of the time definitely made that defensive box score look a lot better than it was, IMO. The Redskins weren't really struggling against this defense, they just didn't get much time with the ball because the offense dominated TOP.

that would be a game plan
I wish we had better D
but DJ ain't DJ
and Berry is on the bench
houston did good

-King-
10-03-2017, 06:38 AM
So the Chiefs are allowing a league low 51% completion percentage. Cousins was the best QB against us and he only had 58% completion. Somehow even while being ineffective rushing the QB, the defense is doing a great job forcing incompletions.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefshrink
10-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Yeah this conservative D is tough to watch.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Greg Robinson D !!:cuss::cuss:

Best22
10-03-2017, 06:43 AM
Wasted a pick on Tanoh

Guy who drafted him is gone, though

So many good players available, and we waste it on a guy who doesn't even get 10 snaps a game

Aspengc8
10-03-2017, 06:48 AM
The defense is playing fine for a team that is starting Frank Zombo at Will backer and Sorensen at SS. These scheme they are running now is adjusted for the missing talent at those two spots. If Berry and Ford/Hali are all healthy, you see completely different schemes.

CupidStunt
10-03-2017, 07:01 AM
Man, every thread I open gets dumber and dumber.

The problem with this defense is TALENT. You people are always so desperate to pin blame on coaching. It's such a pathetic emotional hedge. If Sutton blitzed every snap, we'd get lit up like a fucking Xmas tree.

Our entire defense has 3 notable players: Jones, Houston and Peters. Jones flashes Donald-like potential but disappears for huge stretches, even entire games like last night. Houston is great, but no one's perfect. Peters is great, but still very beatable deep, just like 99% of corners in football. Other than that, you're looking at guys who are somewhere between average NFL starters and absolute gutter trash. You think Allen Bailey is good because he looks like The Hulk in camp? Guess what, he's fucking garbage.

I really want Sutton to blitz every play for 1 game. We'd get way more sacks, way more pressures ... and we'd also give up WAY more points. It's like you people don't watch football outside of KC. You know who blitzes more than any team in football? Tennessee. You know how many points they gave up last week?

Yeah, a fucking nuthair shy of SIXTY.

Fucking retards. Wow.

RealSNR
10-03-2017, 07:03 AM

The problem with this defense is TALENT. You people are always so desperate to pin blame on coaching. It's such a pathetic emotional hedge. If Sutton blitzed every snap, we'd get lit up like a ****ing Xmas tree.

Our entire defense has 3 notable players: Jones, Houston and Peters. Jones flashes Donald-like potential but disappears for huge stretches, even entire games like last night. Houston is great, but no one's perfect. Peters is great, but still very beatable deep, just like 99% of corners in football. Other than that, you're looking at guys who are somewhere between average NFL starters and absolute gutter trash. You think Allen Bailey is good because he looks like The Hulk in camp? Guess what, he's ****ing garbage.

I really want Sutton to blitz every play for 1 game. We'd get way more sacks, way more pressures ... and we'd also give up WAY more points. It's like you people don't watch football outside of KC. You know who blitzes more than any team in football? Tennessee. You know how many points they gave up last week?

Yeah, a ****ing nuthair shy of SIXTY.

****ing retards. Wow.

People who are fucking garbage don't have games against New England like Allen Bailey did.

He's not the best player to ever live, but he's pretty good.

Chiefnj2
10-03-2017, 07:09 AM
EDGE FRANK ZOMBO, 80.3 OVERALL GRADE
Zombo didn’t have great success rushing the passer, recording just one quarterback hit and one quarterback hurry in 21 pass-rushes. However, he was fantastic with his run defense, recording four solo stops and constantly disrupting the run game. Zombo finished with an 82.9 run-defense grade, second on his team only to Chris Jones’ 85.1 run-defense grade

CupidStunt
10-03-2017, 07:17 AM
People who are ****ing garbage don't have games against New England like Allen Bailey did.

He's not the best player to ever live, but he's pretty good.

He's really not. Obviously garbage is an exaggeration when you have guys like Frank Zombo starting, not to mention the dozens of truly garbage players around the league, but he's a guy who simply doesn't do much very often.

I love these conversations because people always talk about the positives in everyone. I remember Direckshun telling me how good Bennie Logan is, and we can all agree Jones has special talent. So apparently we actually have a good front? Except we don't. We get run all over and generate ZERO pressure. You know who has a good front? Denver. That's a fucking good front. Because their guys actually beat their opponents in one-on-one matchups. Ours don't.

Sutton's scheme is basically to hide everyone on defense and hope someone makes some kind of play on 3rd-and-X in the red zone. It's kind of ugly but it's had some decent success. He knows there's no prayer of running any kind of more aggressive scheme because he doesn't have the horses to, not by a long shot. It's ugly to watch, but watching guys run right by our corners for 50+yard TDs week in and week out would be FAR uglier.

Bob Dole
10-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Wasted a pick on Tanoh

Guy who drafted him is gone, though

So many good players available, and we waste it on a guy who doesn't even get 10 snaps a game

As I sat and wondered why I'm looking at Zombo instead of him.

TEX
10-03-2017, 07:22 AM
EDGE FRANK ZOMBO, 80.3 OVERALL GRADE
Zombo didn’t have great success rushing the passer, recording just one quarterback hit and one quarterback hurry in 21 pass-rushes. However, he was fantastic with his run defense, recording four solo stops and constantly disrupting the run game. Zombo finished with an 82.9 run-defense grade, second on his team only to Chris Jones’ 85.1 run-defense grade

Wow. Sure didn't seem like it.

TEX
10-03-2017, 07:25 AM

The problem with this defense is TALENT. You people are always so desperate to pin blame on coaching. It's such a pathetic emotional hedge. If Sutton blitzed every snap, we'd get lit up like a ****ing Xmas tree.

Our entire defense has 3 notable players: Jones, Houston and Peters. Jones flashes Donald-like potential but disappears for huge stretches, even entire games like last night. Houston is great, but no one's perfect. Peters is great, but still very beatable deep, just like 99% of corners in football. Other than that, you're looking at guys who are somewhere between average NFL starters and absolute gutter trash. You think Allen Bailey is good because he looks like The Hulk in camp? Guess what, he's ****ing garbage.

Yeah, a ****ing nuthair shy of SIXTY.

****ing retards. Wow.

Pretty much. And our only real pass rusher is Houston - no pressure from the opposite side makes him easier to defend. I think Sutton is doing the thing that works best for the talent - or lack there of. And yes, it can get UGLY at times, but it has been effective.

Marcellus
10-03-2017, 07:31 AM
Top 10 scoring defense and the defensive scheme has been designed to get pressure without blitzing which has worked some, but also it puts 7 guys into coverage which has been working.

Take away a push off on Peters who probably still misplayed the ball and it looks a ton different.

They will mix it up as needed depending on who they play but they arent blitzing so that they can drop more guys into coverage.

We are giving up 19 pts a game and scoring 30 so..................

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2017, 07:39 AM
The scheme this year is dictated on taking away those easy bullshit completions every team gets every week. Chiefs barely allow FIFTY percent of passes to be complete against Brady, Rivers, Wentz, and Cousins. That's insane. Sutton is fine.

Marcellus
10-03-2017, 08:06 AM
The scheme this year is dictated on taking away those easy bullshit completions every team gets every week. Chiefs barely allow FIFTY percent of passes to be complete against Brady, Rivers, Wentz, and Cousins. That's insane. Sutton is fine.

People tend to forget the other side is getting paid too.

We are giving up 219 yards a game passing.

WhiteWhale
10-03-2017, 08:11 AM
The man needs to know when to blitz against a solid offensive line. No pressure all night. We probably should have lost tonight because of this.

So they have a good OL, we 'only' have one probowler in the secondary, and your solution is 'Blitz moar!"

:rolleyes:

King_Chief_Fan
10-03-2017, 08:15 AM
People tend to forget the other side is getting paid too.

We are giving up 219 yards a game passing.

Peters sucked the night away,
Protests too much?

WhiteWhale
10-03-2017, 08:17 AM

Holding them to 4/11 on 3rd down probably contributed to the TOP.

kcchiefsus
10-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Sutton is a horrible D-coordinator.

O.city
10-03-2017, 08:55 AM
Get ford Hali and Nelson back soon. That's gonna help the pass rush.

I don't like that Kpass hasn't gotten any run though. Had hoped he'd do more

lcarus
10-03-2017, 09:03 AM
The draft analysis on Tanoh Kpassagnon was that he's a genetic freak of an athlete BUT he's about a year away.

I didn't really care for the pick though. So many good players still on the board that could make an immediate impact in the 2nd round. Hell, Kareem Hunt got taken a round later.

RunKC
10-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Get ford Hali and Nelson back soon. That's gonna help the pass rush.

I don't like that Kpass hasn't gotten any run though. Had hoped he'd do more

Hoping we get both Tamba and Dadi back midseason. That would be a huge boost.

staylor26
10-03-2017, 09:09 AM

Dadi has to be the other IR guy they plan on bringing back, right?

I saw somebody say Tamba and Nelson, but Tamba is on PUP, not IR.

kcchiefsus
10-03-2017, 09:11 AM
The draft analysis on Tanoh Kpassagnon was that he's a genetic freak of an athlete BUT he's about a year away.

I didn't really care for the pick though. So many good players still on the board that could make an immediate impact in the 2nd round. Hell, Kareem Hunt got taken a round later.

I agree, not the right spot to take someone like that in the 2nd round.

chiefzilla1501
10-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Here's an interesting stat I read on the espn power rankings. The Chiefs have an NFL best 51% pass completion percentage. Cousins at 58% was the most successful. Our defense hasn't been as dominant as we've seen in the past. But they're successful in ways that are very underrated.

chiefzilla1501
10-03-2017, 09:20 AM

Even if he's a scrub I think we forget that the backup right now to Ford is Pierre Louis, and he was out too. He's an upgrade over zombo who is basically only here because our depth sucks. He was a big problem yesterday. Completely swallowed up in the pass rush, gave up several big plays because he got manhandled in contain.

lcarus
10-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Here's an interesting stat I read on the espn power rankings. The Chiefs have an NFL best 51% pass completion percentage. Cousins at 58% was the most successful. Our defense hasn't been as dominant as we've seen in the past. But they're successful in ways that are very underrated.

We hold teams to FGs and take the ball away. We are about middle of the pack in turnovers (but 4th in turnover margin). BUT we've had several dropped INTs and fumbles that we didn't quite get to. Eventually we'll start getting those I hope.

RunKC
10-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Dadi has to be the other IR guy they plan on bringing back, right?

I saw somebody say Tamba and Nelson, but Tamba is on PUP, not IR.

I didn't even realize this but both Tamba and Dadi are on PUP so are eligible to play in week 7. That's huge. Nelson is on IR and will most likely return after the bye.

Santos was probably cut because they can't waste their last IR to return spot on a kicker.

Either way we're getting stronger. Ragland made his debut this week, Ehinger will make his in a week or 2, Tamba and Dadi are eligible to play in 3 weeks and Nelson will be back at some point.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Sutton is a horrible D-coordinator.

The hell is wrong with you?

Marcellus
10-03-2017, 09:26 AM

People complaining about Sutton are clueless, we don't lose games because of our defense, like hardly ever.We win games because of turnovers and red zone defense.

Berry and Peters almost single handily won 2 games last season.

We led the league in takeaways last year.

We were among the leauge leaders in sacks this year until last night. We are still around #9 after not getting but 1 sack at the end in garbage time.

lcarus
10-03-2017, 09:28 AM
People complaining about Sutton are clueless, we don't lose games because of our defense, like hardly ever.We win games because of turnovers and red zone defense.

We were among the leauge leaders in sacks this year until last night. We are still around #9 after not getting but 1 sack at the end in garbage time.

Yes what I've seen is Sutton likes to hold off on blitzes until the 4th quarter. Teams get comfortable and then bang, here we come.

The Franchise
10-03-2017, 09:37 AM
There is only one thing that I don't understand about Sutton. Why the fuck is your All-Pro passrusher constantly being asked to cover TEs and WRs? I get zone drops but in man fucking coverage?

WhiteWhale
10-03-2017, 09:39 AM

Raised under power lines?

A youth diet of paint chips and toothpaste?

O.city
10-03-2017, 09:41 AM
There is only one thing that I don't understand about Sutton. Why the **** is your All-Pro passrusher constantly being asked to cover TEs and WRs? I get zone drops but in man ****ing coverage?

Yeah

That seems weird

chiefzilla1501

I agree. There are times he does some headscratching things. But think we're really spoiled if we're pissed off about him.

WhiteWhale
Yes what I've seen is Sutton likes to hold off on blitzes until the 4th quarter. Teams get comfortable and then bang, here we come.

I've noticed Sutton's D does a lot of mush rushing early in games. The rushers seem to be more focused on pushing the OL back and shrinking the pocket and don't really fight AROUND blocks until later when it's closing time.

I'm not sure if this is done to wear out the OL, but it's a pattern I've noticed and I don't think it 'just happens'.

kcchiefsus
10-03-2017, 09:42 AM

I hate his scheme and playcalls.

staylor26
10-03-2017, 09:43 AM
One guy that deserves a little praise is Eric Murray. I think he’s getting better and better every week.

kcchiefsus
10-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Raised under power lines?

A youth diet of paint chips and toothpaste?

Possibly

kccrow
10-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Sutton is playing a very Belichickian defense right now. We'll be fine.

Marcellus
10-03-2017, 09:53 AM
There is only one thing that I don't understand about Sutton. Why the **** is your All-Pro passrusher constantly being asked to cover TEs and WRs? I get zone drops but in man ****ing coverage?

Every once in a while a team schemes up a play that isolates Houston on a guy when we are playing some sort of man combo. It has to be man or else Houston would never end up one on one with a TE, RB, or WR.

Houston isn't covering the TE by design or in the case of the Steelers playoff game Antonio Brown, but sometimes the offense figures out how to match that up.

It is damn frustrating to see but like I said before, both sides are getting paid, not just our defense.

O.city
10-03-2017, 10:03 AM
Every once in a while a team schemes up a play that isolates Houston on a guy when we are playing some sort of man combo. It has to be man or else Houston would never end up one on one with a TE, RB, or WR.

Houston isn't covering the TE by design or in the case of the Steelers playoff game Antonio Brown, but sometimes the offense figures out how to match that up.

It is damn frustrating to see but like I said before, both sides are getting paid, not just our defense.

He lined up heads up on the te there. There wasn't motion or anything to move guys around iirc.

baitism
10-03-2017, 10:04 AM
Sutton, like Reid, has a gameplan that will win you a lot of regular season games but fail in the playoffs.

RunKC
10-03-2017, 11:08 AM
You have to think that with Sutton rushing 3 guys, that would be the reason behind taking a player with long arms and elite measurables like Tanoh, right?

I get that we have some guys to rotate right now, but a guy like Tanoh is sure to command double teams.

They must have a plan to get this man some action in the 2nd half of the season to provide a boost and bring some energy.

Chiefnj2
10-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Kpass should get some snaps.

Robinson and/or Cheeson should get some of Conley's snaps.

staylor26
10-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Sutton, like Reid, has a gameplan that will win you a lot of regular season games but fail in the playoffs.

:facepalm:

Our gameplan that held a top 3 offense with the Steelers to 18 points failed?

chiefzilla1501
10-03-2017, 11:32 AM

Not to mention with 3rd string ILBs, third string defensive ends, and Houston playing at 75%. Hell our D looked average against New England two years ago without Houston, Hali, or Berry.

baitism
10-03-2017, 01:01 PM

I was at the game. We were extremely lucky, and still lost.

staylor26
10-03-2017, 01:01 PM
I was at the game. We were extremely lucky, and still lost.

Lol ok :rolleyes:

RunKC
10-03-2017, 01:09 PM

It failed at the end though. I am still furious that Sutton dropped Houston in coverage on that 3rd down play. Just incredibly stupid.

Iconic
10-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Sutton has lost a lot and had to improvise to start the season. He's done a pretty good ****ing job.

Hali and Nelson will both be back in about three weeks. Both those returns are big fucking deals. The D and Sutton are doing fine with what they have and it's only going to get better.