PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** Official What the Texans' forum are saying about us ****

Simply Red
10-02-2017, 11:42 PM
http://boards.houstontexans.com/forum/texans-discussion/the-bull-pen/1248640-game-5-rock-or-drop-kansas-city-chiefs

http://www.texanstalk.com/threads/official-what-the-chiefs-forum-are-saying-about-us.112546/

Feel free to drop their posts in here.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-02-2017, 11:43 PM
Those dicks!!!

New World Order
10-02-2017, 11:45 PM
On the ground, our Texans have the advantage. In the air, our Texans still have the advantage.
On defense, our Texans definitely have the advantage.

kcchiefsus
10-02-2017, 11:45 PM
I hope we repeatedly drive Watson's head into the turf

New World Order
10-02-2017, 11:46 PM
IF we win this game I take a look at our schedule and I'm looking at a possible 13-3 season first round bye and homefield advantage in the playoffs. I believe this is that kind of football team.

LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
10-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Predicting to win by three scores ROFL Dumb mother fuckers

Pasta Little Brioni
10-02-2017, 11:48 PM
A board full of Lil Texeys...how cute. Reality will be a bitch.

MeatRock
Those dicks!!!

ROFL

penbrook
Let’s hope Hunt injures some more players

-King-
I hope we repeatedly drive Watson's head into the turf

You have issues.
Posted via Mobile Device

TimBone
10-02-2017, 11:55 PM
HOO BOY, they seem pretty damn confident. Hopefully the Chiefs defense can bring Deshaun back down to Earth.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-03-2017, 12:01 AM
I'm glad it's a night game cause for whatever reason I think having the national audience keeps this team from having a hangover from this emotional win

thabear04
10-03-2017, 12:03 AM
Need to post that Eric Fisher gif of him b slapping Watt.

ThaVirus
10-03-2017, 12:10 AM
They're not a particularly good matchup for us with Watt, Clowney and Mercilus.

penbrook
10-03-2017, 12:11 AM
Surprisingly the pass protection was better second half

Why Not?
10-03-2017, 12:21 AM
Should be a hell of a game. I'm worried about Watson. Cousins looked like Jesse Owens against our D, imagine what Watson can do. But, if we can disguise coverages and get creative with a pass rush(yeah, right), he can be forced into mistakes. Not to worried about their D. We've beat them with at least as good as a defense as they have now in the past. sure would be nice to get some healthy O line this week though.

Oh Snap
10-03-2017, 12:25 AM
HOO BOY, they seem pretty damn confident. Hopefully the Chiefs defense can bring Deshaun back down to Earth.

They beat a bad titans team that lost Mariota. Theyre new to the feeling of blowing out a team...doesnt happen much for them and it has appeared to have gone to their head. Ill predict 2 things right now. They wont score anywhere near 57 points on us...and we will score more than 14 points against them. The Chiefs are 26-4 over the last 30 regular season games. We are not the Tennessee titans. It should be a good game.

CasselGotPeedOn
10-03-2017, 12:26 AM
In the first four posts of that thread, they mix up Kareem Hunt and Akeem Hunt, they call Aaron Rodgers, Aaron "Rodger", and think the game is at Arrowhead. Smart bunch over there.

penbrook
10-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Who knew that a 33 year old QB could get better

Chief Northman
10-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Big picture, Houston does not worry me. But next week they fist the Chiefs.
Injuries have piled up and the depth gets exposed.

Berry, Nelson, Hali, Ford, Morse, LDT, Ehinger, Ware. Trenches and secondary hurting.

CasselGotPeedOn
10-03-2017, 12:30 AM

Stop posting random thoughts in random threads you fucking mongoloid.

-King-
10-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Yeah I'm not too confident in this game. Just missing too much on the line vs their front 7. Alex Smith will need his wheels all game if we want to win.
Posted via Mobile Device

MMXcalibur
10-03-2017, 12:32 AM
As long as they don't have Brock Osweiler, we'll be OK.

Oh Snap
10-03-2017, 12:36 AM
In the first four posts of that thread, they mix up Kareem Hunt and Akeem Hunt, they call Aaron Rodgers, Aaron "Rodger", and think the game is at Arrowhead. Smart bunch over there.

Thats hilarious. They beat a bad jaguars team. Squeezed by a bad bengals team, lost to the patriots (whom we soundly beat) and blew out a bad titans team that probably wont win more than 7 games. I think the texans are talented. But they arent beating the best team in football by 3 touchdowns... they are an imaginitive bunch tho.

For christsake after mariota was injured, matt cassel came in and tbrew 2 interceptions (mariota threw 2 too). Lol if they think theyll do to the chiefs what they did to the titans. I mean any team thats stuck with matt cassel at qb is hopelessly fucked.

ChiefAshhole1056
10-03-2017, 12:44 AM
Thats hilarious. They beat a bad jaguars team. Squeezed by a bad bengals team, lost to the patriots (whom we soundly beat) and blew out a bad titans team that probably wont win more than 7 games. I think the texans are talented. But they arent beating the best team in football by 3 touchdowns... they are an imaginitive bunch tho.

Na Jaguars put it on them. I went to that game, it was ugly.

People around here are behaving like they got their first boner after seeing Watson shred the Titans this weekend, I've been receiving Chiefs shit talk ever since. Everyone is very conident going into this upcoming game, but as long as the Chiefs can just create somewhat of a pass rush we should be fine. Need to get creative to neutralize their edge rushers as well.

wasi
10-03-2017, 03:30 AM
Game 5...Rock or Drop...Kansas City Chiefs!
1 day ago

After what we've seen the last 2 weeks, it's hard to go against Watson and his offense.
Keep in mind that Alex Smith has Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill and Akeem Hunt.
That's a difficult offense to stop.

I stopped reading at the OP where he says Akeem Hunt makes this Chiefs offense dangerous. All I've seen him do on O is have Wilson run into him on a reverse and almost create a turnover on a screen.

Deberg_1990
10-03-2017, 06:07 AM
DeShaun should dominate

RealSNR
10-03-2017, 06:12 AM
DeShaun should dominate

I'm going to rape you.

chiefzilla1501
10-03-2017, 06:26 AM
Big picture, Houston does not worry me. But next week they fist the Chiefs.
Injuries have piled up and the depth gets exposed.

Berry, Nelson, Hali, Ford, Morse, LDT, Ehinger, Ware. Trenches and secondary hurting.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I wonder if some of these players were held out knowing we'd have a short week. Ehringer is supposedly really close. Morse and Ford I imagine too. Pierre Louis was barely a scratch too and probably would have started last night. I know they had an extra day to rest but playing the long game....

Also, doesn't seem like a good sign that Erving seems buried deep into the depth chart. Either he needs a ton of work or he's garbage

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-03-2017, 06:26 AM
Kareem Hunt will negate the edge rush as well as some jet sweeps to Hill. Not worried. I remember back in the day we actually kicked their ass 30-0 in an actual playoff game.

notorious
10-03-2017, 06:28 AM
In Houston for the 50th game in a row.

Last time the Chiefs went into there undefeated we got ****ed hard by an Andre Johnson push-off at the end of the game. 2010

Since push-offs are 100% allowed, I expect it to happen several times again.

3rd&1
10-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Texanstalk.com is the better Texans forum. I do agree, many are taking the last win way too hard. Heck, most act like the beat New England the week before.

But... the Texans did beat y'all with Brock Osweiler.

notorious
10-03-2017, 07:03 AM
10 games against Houston since 2003.

How many on the road? 8

That's an interesting skew with home/away.

MIAdragon
10-03-2017, 07:14 AM
I'm glad it's a night game cause for whatever reason I think having the national audience keeps this team from having a hangover from this emotional win

You must be new.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2017, 07:28 AM
Texanstalk.com is the better Texans forum. I do agree, many are taking the last win way too hard. Heck, most act like the beat New England the week before.

And?

Watson isn't Brady, Rivers, Wentz, or Cousins.

Marcellus
10-03-2017, 07:37 AM
I bet this guy is on that forum.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BtvHpXsffR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiTown
10-03-2017, 07:43 AM

Did your Momma drop you on your head as a baby? I swear to God, your posting style is like a game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey. You just post random thoughts of whatever synapses are popping in your brain into whatever thread you happen to be perusing. JFC...........

Marcellus
10-03-2017, 07:50 AM
Hopefully we can get Morse back and Fulton can move to right guard.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-03-2017, 07:52 AM

:)

loochy
10-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Did your Momma drop you on your head as a baby? I swear to God, your posting style is like a game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey. You just post random thoughts of whatever synapses are popping in your brain into whatever thread you happen to be perusing. JFC...........

Give him a break. He's 12 years old.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-03-2017, 07:53 AM
Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I wonder if some of these players were held out knowing we'd have a short week. Ehringer is supposedly really close. Morse and Ford I imagine too. Pierre Louis was barely a scratch too and probably would have started last night. I know they had an extra day to rest but playing the long game....

Also, doesn't seem like a good sign that Erving seems buried deep into the depth chart. Either he needs a ton of work or he's garbage
And what can we expect from Tamba, the forgotten Chief

Reerun_KC
10-03-2017, 08:15 AM

Dude. Stop hijacking threads.

Stay on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLO
10-03-2017, 08:27 AM
I think the Chiefs lose this game unless we're able to force 2 or 3 turnovers.

I don't feel like we matchup well with them at all.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2017, 08:29 AM

Against Watson, that is highly likely. He will be schemed differently than Cousins. Werthers will show him looks he's never seen before.

Dayze
10-03-2017, 08:32 AM
I'd be curious to hear what Sutton's plan is to contain Watson. First and foremost the Chiefs D ave to be disciplined in their pass rush lanes, and force the center of the pocket into Watson's face.

I don't think the Texans OL is as good as Washington's, so I'm hopeful we can generate more pressure with 3 and 4 rushers than we seemed to generate with 5 against Washington at times. If we can't contain Watson, the defense is in for a lot of 3rd down / drive extending conversions much like they were seeing with Cousins.

jspchief
10-03-2017, 08:34 AM

I don't feel like we matchup well with them at all.I agree. Our passive pass rush against Watson's ability to extend plays. I just don't think our secondary has the skills to stay on their guys when plays break down.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BigRedChief
10-03-2017, 08:49 AM
I agree. Our passive pass rush against Watson's ability to extend plays. I just don't think our secondary has the skills to stay on their guys when plays break down.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TapatalkSutton doesn't change his scheme, we lose. We cant allow a rookie to just sit back there and thrown the ball with all day rushing 3 and putting Houston in pass coverage.

I thought it was NFL dogma that you pressure rookie QB's?

O.city
10-03-2017, 08:51 AM
You pressure the qb with the least amount of rushers possible.

I'd actually like to see them drop 7 or 8 and make him make throws into tight spots

B_Ambuehl
10-03-2017, 08:54 AM
The Texans Oline is horrific. That makes what Watson has done even more impressive, but against this front he'll be running for his life every snap. Alex would be taking 8 sacks a game behind Houstons oline.

BigRedChief
10-03-2017, 08:56 AM
You pressure the qb with the least amount of rushers possibleof course thats true. But, we are not getting pressure rushing 3. We need to rush more.
I'd actually like to see them drop 7 or 8 and make him make throws into tight spotsThats not working either. Most of the time, they are wide open because NFL teams know where to sit in a zone to be wide open. The hard part is a QB that can hit that spot.

Oxford
10-03-2017, 08:59 AM
I think you will see a lot of 6 db's. If their running attack is meh, then you blitz with a safety and force him to roll to Houston's side. If you can pile on points, then you force them to get away from the run altogether,

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2017, 09:00 AM
BRC Chiefs are allowing an NFL best 51 percent comp against, so that hasn't been the case AT ALL. It is working.

O.city
10-03-2017, 09:03 AM
BRC Chiefs are allowing an NFL best 51 percent comp against, so that hasn't been the case AT ALL. It is working.

Basically, yeah

Dayze
10-03-2017, 09:12 AM
I think you will see a lot of 6 db's. If their running attack is meh, then you blitz with a safety and force him to roll to Houston's side. If you can pile on points, then you force them to get away from the run altogether,

yep. this is why I think it's important to come out stronger on offense than we did against Washington. try to make Houston's offense as one dimensional as possible as early as possible.

Honestly, I think the game last night was a grinder game for damn near everyone on offense and defense. Short week now, so I hope they get rested up etc. I don't think this defense is too hip on another street fight like they had last night on a short week.

ideally, hopefully the Chiefs are up by 7 to 13 pts at halftime. although only a possession, i think it can influence Houston's offensive playcalling. O 'Brien strikes me as a coach who is quick to panic and get away from what might be working if he gets down a few points. (no data to support that, just my gut from looking at his butt-face.)

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Their fan base seems like the Hills Have Eyes version of the Cowboys

BleedingRed
10-03-2017, 09:22 AM
While I'm happy for the team that currently plays in the city I live in (Houston), my team in my heart (Chiefs) will tear them up.

I can break it down to simple things....

1. Texans O-Line is dog shit, Seahawk bad... Chris Jones/Houston/Bailey should be able to three man rush and get home

2. QB Spy at all time, us the spy on delayed blitz at all times (suggest Reggie Ragland considering he has played Desean Watson before)

3. Zone Blitz, we need to confuse the rookie with man coverage look then drop into zone for picks

4. Attack Houston up the Seams with Kelce, they don't have a LB that can keep up on the team.

5. DONT BOTHER ATTACKING EDGES, their CB's and Safties are very good in space. Work the middle of the field and line. (The only shot you have is Hill Deep ball when Kareem Jackson is on him)

6. Screen pass to Kareem to negate rush.

BleedingRed
10-03-2017, 09:23 AM
P.S. they have become self aware.........

https://i.imgur.com/nPboGB2.png

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Their fan base seems like the Hills Have Eyes version of the Cowboys

Good. I will post this again for them.

Simply Red
10-03-2017, 09:28 AM

Major smack? LOL - okay.

JimBaker48.8
10-03-2017, 09:29 AM
The Texans Oline is horrific. That makes what Watson has done even more impressive, but against this front he'll be running for his life every snap. Alex would be taking 8 sacks a game behind Houstons oline.

That's not inaccurate about the OLine because even though it's apparently improved lately that's probably due more to the new QB and Watsons mobility than anything. The Texans top Olineman LT Duane Brown is still holding out and his replacement (Chris Clark) is basically the swing OT who they got from Denver a couple years ago.
The Chiefs should dominate the los when the Texans have the ball but it could be the other way around when the Chiefs are on offense as Houston does have a very good front 7.

RunKC
10-03-2017, 09:31 AM
JJ Watt is not the same player anymore. That back injury really messed him up. He hasn't had a sack since he played us last year.

Aspengc8
10-03-2017, 09:32 AM
And what can we expect from Tamba, the forgotten Chief

Even with busted knees, better edge contain on the run and a hint of a pass rush from the will backer would be a tremendous upgrade right now.

Simply Red
10-03-2017, 09:33 AM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3ov9jY4GUWnFGT7K6s" width="480" height="292" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/3ov9jY4GUWnFGT7K6s">via GIPHY</a></p>

KChiefs1
10-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Will we be able to hold them under 50 & will we be able to score?

notorious
10-03-2017, 09:54 AM

I'd actually like to see them drop 7 or 8 and make him make throws into tight spots

Yep.

notorious
10-03-2017, 09:56 AM
They aren't even worthy of major smack.

redfan
10-03-2017, 10:38 AM
You guys are here talking major smack, c'mon now, lay off!!

MahiMike
10-03-2017, 10:44 AM
I'm more worried about our pass rush. Tennessee gave him all day and he tore them up.

MahiMike
10-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Houston looked slow last night. He can't go so many plays. Where was so kpass?

Marcellus
10-03-2017, 10:50 AM
That's not inaccurate about the OLine because even though it's apparently improved lately that's probably due more to the new QB and Watsons mobility than anything. The Texans top Olineman LT Duane Brown is still holding out and his replacement (Chris Clark) is basically the swing OT who they got from Denver a couple years ago.
The Chiefs should dominate the los when the Texans have the ball but it could be the other way around when the Chiefs are on offense as Houston does have a very good front 7.

We have faced 2 really good front 7's so far and still manage to get work done but the Texans will get 3 or 4 sacks on Smith.

Chief Roundup
10-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Surprisingly the pass protection was better second halfThey stopped bringing the blitz.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

Marcellus
10-03-2017, 11:03 AM
They stopped bringing the blitz.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

They were down 2 CB's by then is probably why.

Baby Lee
10-03-2017, 11:29 AM
I hate to put too much on one game, especially after how many riches they've given us in the first 4, but it's pretty imperative we not only put something on the Texans but to take their soul a little too.

Not so much for our season, as theirs. Take a look at their remaining schedule, I think there might be a couple HS and WNBA teams on there. Beat us, and they could realistically win out, . . MAYBE with the exception of Pitt.

Dayze
10-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Texans fans?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HvwattbERUw?start=37" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
10-03-2017, 01:09 PM

I love a good blitz, but this may be the way to go. Use a lot of trickeration in coverage to mess with the rookie QB's mind.

Rain Man
10-03-2017, 01:14 PM
There's a disproportionate amount of confidence on that Texans' site.

Halfcan
10-03-2017, 01:19 PM
There's a disproportionate amount of confidence on that Texans' site.

They are always Overconfident right before we beat their asses.

MMXcalibur
10-03-2017, 01:21 PM
I noticed they have a similar topic up for us on their forum. In that case...

HEY HOUSTON: YOUR TEAM IS SUBPAR AND I WISH NOTHING BUT HEARTACHE AND DESPAIR UPON YOU FOR ALL TIME!
OUTSIDE OF TIMES WHEN WE HAVE TO PLAY YOU, I AM INDIFFERENT ABOUT HOW YOU FARE!

That should light a few fires between the two fanbases.

ptlyon
10-03-2017, 01:33 PM
I noticed they have a similar topic up for us on their forum. In that case...

HEY HOUSTON: YOUR TEAM IS SUBPAR AND I WISH NOTHING BUT HEARTACHE AND DESPAIR UPON YOU FOR ALL TIME!
OUTSIDE OF TIMES WHEN WE HAVE TO PLAY YOU, I AM INDIFFERENT ABOUT HOW YOU FARE!

That should light a few fires between the two fanbases.

Geez. Cut em to the quick, will ya.

Halfcan
10-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Houston Texans - the Other football team in Texas.

You have the Cowboys and that Other team.

Reerun_KC
10-03-2017, 01:39 PM
JJ Watt is not the same player anymore. That back injury really messed him up. He hasn't had a sack since he played us last year.

Well alex is the perfect guy to break that streak against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pointer19
10-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Watt seems like a great guy based on what I saw he did for Houston's hurricane victims. That said, I hope he's a non-issue next week.

MahiMike
10-03-2017, 03:30 PM
They're not a particularly good matchup for us with Watt, Clowney and Mercilus.

Overrated. All of them.

Iconic
10-03-2017, 03:40 PM
We seem to have a hard time containing QB's who can run this year. Sutton has to fix his shit for this game. Their D is absolutely solid and our offense won't be able to bail us out next week like it did last night.

Iowanian
10-03-2017, 03:52 PM

Welcome neighbor.

We gave you some Hurricane money last month, but next Sunday the Chiefs are taking your lunch money.

underEJ
10-03-2017, 04:09 PM
I think the original Texans should win this game, but I expect Kareem Hunt to need a little time to find the holes before breaking out some of his 7+ yard runs. I maybe expect a bit of a slow start, but a strong finish and a KC win.

KCrockaholic
10-03-2017, 04:16 PM
If Houston is sent to cover deep on somebody again instead of rushing the passer....

-King-
10-03-2017, 05:55 PM
of course thats true. But, we are not getting pressure rushing 3. We need to rush more.
Thats not working either. Most of the time, they are wide open because NFL teams know where to sit in a zone to be wide open. The hard part is a QB that can hit that spot.

How is it not working? We are only allowing 220 yards on 51% passing. That's really fucking good.
Posted via Mobile Device

FlaChief58
10-03-2017, 05:59 PM

Only 2 things come from Texas, steers and queers. I don't see no horns...

Kepping my fingers crossed that they quote me :D

docbar
10-04-2017, 12:15 PM
Texans fan here. Should be a good ball game. The Chiefs definitely present the biggest challenge of the season so far.

FLACHIEF, mess with the bull and you get the horn!! HA!

KCrockaholic
10-04-2017, 12:18 PM
Texans fan here. Should be a good ball game. The Chiefs definitely present the biggest challenge of the season so far.

Are you guys feeling better about Watson now? I know during pre-season Texans fans were discouraged after seeing how well Mahomes played, and Watson was pretty average in PS.

Best22
10-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Houston NFL teams. Everything we do bad they can do badder

Last AFCCG appearance
KC: 1993
HOU: 1979

Last Superbowl win
KC: SB IV
HOU: Never

Postseason record
KC leads 2-0 (Chiefs franchise leads 3-0)

Biggest choke in postseason
KC: 28 points
HOU: 32 points

Simply Red
10-04-2017, 12:24 PM

welcome

ptlyon
10-04-2017, 12:25 PM
GRASS FED BEEF SUCKS!!!

THERE, TAKE THAT!

docbar
10-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Are you guys feeling better about Watson now? I know during pre-season Texans fans were discouraged after seeing how well Mahomes played, and Watson was pretty average in PS.

A lot of fans think Watson is the 2nd coming. I'm not 100% sold just yet. I want to see what happens when teams have more film on him and make the necessary adjustments. It has definitely been entertaining to watch, though and I certainly hope he is "the franchise" the Texans have been needing.

My biggest knock on Watson, coming out of college, was 30 INTs in 2 years. That's just a ridiculous number against college defenses and quite a few of them seemed to be from Watson being fooled by disguised coverages.

I've been very impressed with Smith this year. I've always liked him and thought he got screwed in SF because of all of the coaching changes he went through. I'm curious as to why he is airing it out more this year than in the past. Is it play calling or the threat of Mahommes breathing down his neck with that cannon of an arm?

AMDChief
10-04-2017, 12:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1898048689/ChicoDusty.jpg

ptlyon
10-04-2017, 12:31 PM
I'm curious as to why he is airing it out more this year than in the past.

Because he wants to be traded to you guys next year. You guys throw around a shit load of dimes.

KCUnited
10-04-2017, 12:31 PM
I've been very impressed with Smith this year. I've always liked him and thought he got screwed in SF because of all of the coaching changes he went through. I'm curious as to why he is airing it out more this year than in the past. Is it play calling or the threat of Mahommes breathing down his neck with that cannon of an arm?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Coach said we get pizza rolls when we win.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MNF?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MNF</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/chiefskingdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#chiefskingdom</a> @ Arrowhead Stadium <a href="https://t.co/V5l5hpipf8">https://t.co/V5l5hpipf8</a></p>&mdash; Zach Fulton (@ZachFulton72) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZachFulton72/status/915354108277780480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 3, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kysirsoze
10-04-2017, 12:33 PM

I don't know if we should start an "embarrassing fan picture" fight here.

KCrockaholic
10-04-2017, 12:34 PM
A lot of fans think Watson is the 2nd coming. I'm not 100% sold just yet. I want to see what happens when teams have more film on him and make the necessary adjustments. It has definitely been entertaining to watch, though and I certainly hope he is "the franchise" the Texans have been needing.

My biggest knock on Watson, coming out of college, was 30 INTs in 2 years. That's just a ridiculous number against college defenses and quite a few of them seemed to be from Watson being fooled by disguised coverages.

Mahomes really has pushed him. It's always been a mental thing with Alex. This year he knows he's more than likely done in KC after 2017, so he's going out and having more "**** it" plays (His exact words).

He's always had the talent to make more plays downfield, he's just played it safe far too often because he knew he could, and he didn't have anybody behind him as a threat. He was shitting his pants at the sight of certain throws Mahomes made in PS.

AMDChief
10-04-2017, 12:38 PM
I don't know if we should start an "embarrassing fan picture" fight here.

You have a point......

How about.....

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/c4J09sziT-Xm0MOSLpZln5NzgJw=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5890081/wattRB.0.gif

Simply Red
10-04-2017, 12:39 PM
wbf

kysirsoze
10-04-2017, 12:41 PM
You have a point......

How about.....

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/c4J09sziT-Xm0MOSLpZln5NzgJw=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5890081/wattRB.0.gif

https://i.giphy.com/media/l4JyYyhBTUFJ9k6ys/source.gif

carcosa
10-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Their level of confidence is bizarre. I mean, the Texans are fine. They could very well win this game. But do their fans really think they have a team that can do anything more than win the worst division in football?

I think they're projecting out a couple years, to when Deshaun will have matured into the QB it looks like he could become. If the defense stays good, they could be a real contender by then. But they're not there yet.

Rain Man
10-04-2017, 12:56 PM
I think the key matchup of this game is Watson versus Bob Sutton. I like Bob Sutton's odds of winning any matchup against a rookie quarterback.

ptlyon
10-04-2017, 12:58 PM
I think the key matchup of this game is Watson versus Bob Sutton. I like Bob Sutton's odds of winning any matchup against a rookie quarterback.

Yeah, Bob should be able to snag a pick or two from the rook.

Best22
10-04-2017, 01:17 PM
I understand why Texan fans are excited, but some of them are taking this a little too far

2 good starts from a rookie quarterback doesn't make them an elite team.

docbar
10-04-2017, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=Simply Red;13122104
Feel free to drop their posts in here.[/QUOTE]
If you would like better football talk, try Texans talk. There are some full of shite homers there, but by and large you'll get much better football talk and knowledge than you'll get at the "official" site.

jradMITEX
10-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Their level of confidence is bizarre. I mean, the Texans are fine. They could very well win this game. But do their fans really think they have a team that can do anything more than win the worst division in football?

I think they're projecting out a couple years, to when Deshaun will have matured into the QB it looks like he could become. If the defense stays good, they could be a real contender by then. But they're not there yet.

Watson is leading the league in QBR and doing things you don't see rookies do. He is extremely composed and his escapabilty is already elite. He seems to be getting better each week and his last two games weren't just good they were exceptional. He is making everyone around him better and seems to be everything you want with a guy on and off the field. Forgive us Texans fans for salivating over the possibility of having a dynamic offense to go with a very good defense. Make no mistake if he plays anything close to what he did the last two weeks they can beat anyone. There is no years down the road, guy has flat out balled. BB and Dick Lebeau defenses aren't supposed to get schooled by rookies. He's only started 3 games and with experience he will only get better. The improvement from PS has been incredible, he's seems to be just as talented between the ears. Did I mention he's doing this behind a sub par rag tag Oline? It hasn't been much time but he already showed so much. For those questioning his arm strength watch the last two weeks of highlights, he's got plenty of arm.

Simply Red
10-04-2017, 03:07 PM
If you would like better football talk, try Texans talk. There are some full of shite homers there, but by and large you'll get much better football talk and knowledge than you'll get at the "official" site.

that's fine.

Simply Red
10-04-2017, 03:08 PM

added to OP

docbar
10-04-2017, 03:23 PM
I understand why Texan fans are excited, but some of them are taking this a little too far

2 good starts from a rookie quarterback doesn't make them an elite team.When you've watched your team do its best Cleveland Browns imitation over the last three years, it's easy to go overboard with some success. lol

Chief Pagan
10-04-2017, 03:46 PM
If things have generally been going crappy, I figure you should gloat when the gloating is good, because you may not have many chances...

Alex has been awesome!

BleedingRed
10-04-2017, 03:53 PM
When you've watched your team do its best Cleveland Browns imitation over the last three years, it's easy to go overboard with some success. lol

As I live in Houston, in a office full of "ALL THE SUDDEN WE A TEXAN FANS" folks, this week has been rough.

Can't wait for Sunday night.

P.S. OP keep this thread idea going, I love it. Plus it really goes to show you how pathetic other teams boards are.

docbar
10-04-2017, 03:59 PM
As I live in Houston, in a office full of "ALL THE SUDDEN WE A TEXAN FANS" folks, this week has been rough.

Can't wait for Sunday night.

P.S. OP keep this thread idea going, I love it. Plus it really goes to show you how pathetic other teams boards are.I feel for you. Last season, I was in NYC and this season, I'm in Cleveland. I wish y'all luck except when my Texans play you.

Rain Man
10-04-2017, 04:02 PM
I feel for you. Last season, I was in NYC and this season, I'm in Cleveland. I wish y'all luck except when my Texans play you.

I can't imagine that it's difficult to be in Cleveland. I assume that Browns fans avoid eye contact and mumble whenever a football topic comes up.

docbar
10-04-2017, 04:27 PM
I can't imagine that it's difficult to be in Cleveland. I assume that Browns fans avoid eye contact and mumble whenever a football topic comes up.I run across the occasional delusional fan. It's not nearly as bad as J E T S losers losers losers, though.

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Major smack? LOL - okay.

I really enjoy a bit of smack talk

Houston Texans?

More like Poo-ston Tit-stains

docbar
10-04-2017, 04:34 PM
I really enjoy a bit of smack talk

Houston Texans?

More like Poo-ston Tit-stains

Says your cum drunk momma.

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2017, 04:37 PM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060317215655/uncyclopedia/images/d/d1/Texas_idiot.jpg

Rain Man
10-04-2017, 04:37 PM

Pawnmower may have bitten off more than he can chew.

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2017, 04:39 PM
Pawnmower may have bitten off more than he can chew.

thankfully i started a facebook page to get some help

https://www.facebook.com/HoustonTexansAndTheirFansAreMorons/

Ming the Merciless
10-04-2017, 04:48 PM
http://www.texanstalk.com/posts/2758274/

I'd be mad too if my franchise sucked so much that one of the players actually committed suicide rather than play another game with the Chiefs

I think someone's released a copy of the lexicon to them and they have been studying our pain

they seem to know this franchise very well

FlaChief58
10-04-2017, 04:53 PM
NFL teams KC has lost =0

NFL teams Texas has lost =2

jimidollar
10-04-2017, 05:05 PM
NFL teams KC has lost =0

NFL teams Texas has lost =2

Boom goes the dynamite!

carcosa
10-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Watson is leading the league in QBR and doing things you don't see rookies do. He is extremely composed and his escapabilty is already elite. He seems to be getting better each week and his last two games weren't just good they were exceptional. He is making everyone around him better and seems to be everything you want with a guy on and off the field. Forgive us Texans fans for salivating over the possibility of having a dynamic offense to go with a very good defense. Make no mistake if he plays anything close to what he did the last two weeks they can beat anyone. There is no years down the road, guy has flat out balled. BB and Dick Lebeau defenses aren't supposed to get schooled by rookies. He's only started 3 games and with experience he will only get better. The improvement from PS has been incredible, he's seems to be just as talented between the ears. Did I mention he's doing this behind a sub par rag tag Oline? It hasn't been much time but he already showed so much. For those questioning his arm strength watch the last two weeks of highlights, he's got plenty of arm.

ok

Iowanian
10-04-2017, 05:58 PM

I wondered what Jim bob Walton was doing these days

BleedingRed
10-04-2017, 07:03 PM
http://www.texanstalk.com/posts/2758274/

I think someone's released a copy of the lexicon to them and they have been studying our pain

they seem to know this franchise very well

Dude, I really think only the donkeys forum and maybe cowboys boards can even come close to ours.

But these Texan fans just got a taste of the future. Let's let them have their day in the sun

RealSNR
10-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Those assholes at Texans Talk called us immature! Outrageous!

Such a shame they didn't die in Hurricane Harvey!

BleedingRed
10-04-2017, 08:05 PM

Ok this is too close to home for me....

https://preview.ibb.co/hGUw5b/IMG_0698.jpg

Pablo
10-04-2017, 08:07 PM

Beautiful work here.

RealSNR
10-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Ok this is too close to home for me....

https://preview.ibb.co/hGUw5b/IMG_0698.jpg

When I was in 3rd grade, the town I was living in got wiped off the map by a flood. If anybody can make that joke, it's me.

Pablo
10-04-2017, 08:38 PM
When I was in 3rd grade, the town I was living in got wiped off the map by a flood. If anybody can make that joke, it's me.Yeah but was there a snazzy name attached to it?

Was it Frankie the Flood that did it? Maybe Floyd the Flood?

Coochie liquor
10-04-2017, 08:48 PM

So funny!!

Great Expectations
10-04-2017, 08:51 PM

It was better after we started giving Hunt the ball and took a few shots down the field.

Psyko Tek
10-04-2017, 09:48 PM
As long as they don't have Brock Osweiler, we'll be OK.

yup, Brock was the key, now worried about Denver

Psyko Tek
10-04-2017, 09:56 PM

rookie QB? I like our chances

Simply Red
10-06-2017, 11:22 AM
should be close - I'll give us a loss this week. But if we incorporate Hill ever and eventually pressure Watson it's certainly winnable.

I'll say 20 - 13 / Texans

3rd&1
10-07-2017, 08:02 AM
I'm looking forward to this game. I want to see how the Texans address the Kareem Hunt issue.

Bowser
10-07-2017, 08:26 AM
I think they are a tough matchup for us. Watson is going to give us fits with his mobility. The good news for us is that we are already pretty well battle tested after four games this season after the venues and defenses we've seen (hell, even the Chargers have a great front seven and pass rush).

It's going to be close. The winner wins by 4 or less.

jjchieffan
10-07-2017, 08:30 AM
I think that Kareem will have a good day. I looked up the stats and the Texans are middle of the pack at 14th against the rush. Hunt has faced far better run defenses and has done very well, so the Texans shouldn't hold him back either.

cooper barrett
10-07-2017, 09:44 AM
We need to show up and score 14-17 in the first half.... if not we lose....

jjchieffan
10-07-2017, 09:48 AM
We need to show up and score 14-17 in the first half.... if not we lose....

Yeah. Because this team hasn't proven that to be stronger in the second half. I sure wish that they could have had a strong showing in the second half of a game this year. Then we could be confident in a win. Even if we have a poor first half.:rolleyes:

3rd&1
10-07-2017, 10:45 AM
I think that Kareem will have a good day. I looked up the stats and the Texans are middle of the pack at 14th against the rush. Hunt has faced far better run defenses and has done very well, so the Texans shouldn't hold him back either.

It's too early to read much into stats. Jacksonville ran well against them, but Cincy, New England, & Tennessee did not.

Granted, they haven't seen anything like Kareem Hunt.

carcosa
10-08-2017, 07:35 PM
How do they feel now

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-08-2017, 07:36 PM
ROFL

KChiefs1
10-08-2017, 07:36 PM
LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
10-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Cucked!

carcosa
10-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Checking in again

RealSNR
10-08-2017, 09:42 PM
I hear you. FYI one of theirs wished we all died in Harvey btw. I guess every forum has a "you went there?" Poster.

Lololololol

Simply Red
10-08-2017, 10:33 PM
one guy stated that they did good considering they lost two premier defensive starters.

Yeah - We're not missing anyone at all - only half our O-Line and Eric Berry, Ford and Hali and Ware.