PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Hill hires Drew Rosenhaus to be his new agent

Quesadilla Joe
10-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Tyreek Hill has new agent, hopes to increase off-field profile

Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill arrived in the NFL with a cloud of controversy, due to a criminal past that included assaulting his then-pregnant girlfriend. As he excels on the field and stays away from trouble off it, Hill hopes to turn his current situation into revenue and good deeds by hiring a new agent.

Hill has signed with Drew Rosenhaus, after going for a period of time without an agent. Although Hill isn’t able to negotiate a new contract with the Chiefs until after the 2018 season concludes, his goal is to further his brand via involvement in community activities and to parlay his on-field performance into marketing deals.

The former should be easy; there are plenty of worthy causes he can support with time, money, and attention. The latter will be a challenge, given the off-field misconduct from his college days.

It also will be a challenge for Hill to stand out the way he did a year ago, given reduced involvement in special teams and a role of offense that at times entails drawing attention without the ball than churning up yardage with it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/03/tyreek-hill-has-new-agent-hopes-to-increase-off-field-profile/

oaklandhater
10-03-2017, 03:55 PM
ugh

Hill is gonna want the big bucks Drew is POS.

penbrook
10-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Hill is very smart. Hiring the best agent out there. Gotta start looking at a extension

KCrockaholic
10-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Well keep your head on straight and stay out of trouble and Hill will get paid big time in a couple years.

penbrook
10-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Well keep your head on straight and stay out of trouble and Hill will get paid big time in a couple years.

So far he’s been perfect. Peters on the other hand is starting to show those problems from Washington

KCrockaholic
10-03-2017, 04:06 PM
So far he’s been perfect. Peters on the other hand is starting to show those problems from Washington

I'm proud of how Tyreek has stayed clean and been a true team guy. He's actually pretty smart too all things considered from his past. Let's hope he stays the course and stays out of trouble.

Iowanian
10-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Fine by me.

Want a new contract? Get open and catch 8-10 balls per game and score enough Touchdowns they HAVE to pay you.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-03-2017, 04:21 PM
He's too short for a big contract.

Kiimo
10-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Antonio Brown got 73 million sooooooo

penbrook
10-03-2017, 04:31 PM
He's too short for a big contract.

ROFL

Fish
10-03-2017, 04:31 PM
Yikes.

jLoy88
10-03-2017, 04:36 PM
If Tyreek came to KC and became a mediocre role player/returner who kept his nose out of trouble it would have been considered a win on the draft pick. For him to come here and become a world class player, pro bowler, first team All Pro and our emotional leader on the sideline is quite literally hitting the jackpot for us. He is a one of a kind player and I hope we pay him well after 2018.

ModSocks
10-03-2017, 04:37 PM

LMAO

ModSocks
10-03-2017, 04:38 PM
our emotional leader on the sideline

wut?

CoMoChief
10-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Not agent or contract related, but a Hill question..

WTF doesn't Hill return kicks? I have absolutely zero faith in Akeem Hunt or whatever the fuck his name is. He doesn't put any fear to any ST unit in the NFL.

Hill is best as a KR/PR...USE HIM THERE!!! I dont wanna hear this shit about tiring him out. That's a bunch of crap. And there's not really anyway to prove he has more of a chance getting injured anymore than he would on any regular offensive play or PR, which technically is even more dangerous than returning kicks.

Use the strengths of your talent. Especially the last Chiefs possession of the game after WAS tied the game w/ a FG, why wouldn't you put Hill in there to return the kickoff esp if you're needing a good return?

Kiimo
10-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Well he does keep dropping punts so there's that.

penbrook
10-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Well he does keep dropping punts so there's that.

At least he’s not dropping passes

penbrook
10-03-2017, 04:51 PM
wut?

If you listen to the sound fx or turning point on NFL Network you see that he is really excited every play of the game

KCrockaholic
10-03-2017, 04:52 PM

WTF doesn't Hill return kicks? I have absolutely zero faith in Akeem Hunt or whatever the **** his name is. He doesn't put any fear to any ST unit in the NFL.

Hill is best as a KR/PR...USE HIM THERE!!! I dont wanna hear this shit about tiring him out. That's a bunch of crap. And there's not really anyway to prove he has more of a chance getting injured anymore than he would on any regular offensive play or PR, which technically is even more dangerous than returning kicks.

Use the strengths of your talent. Especially the last Chiefs possession of the game after WAS tied the game w/ a FG, why wouldn't you put Hill in there to return the kickoff esp if you're needing a good return?

You're not wrong.

Best22
10-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Never impressed as a kickoff returner

Very good punt returner

JoeyChuckles
10-03-2017, 05:05 PM

WTF doesn't Hill return kicks? I have absolutely zero faith in Akeem Hunt or whatever the fuck his name is. He doesn't put any fear to any ST unit in the NFL.

I understand your points, but I'm gonna go ahead and defer to Dave Toub on this one.

KCrockaholic
10-03-2017, 05:07 PM

Very good punt returner

.....Don't. Just don't.

Black Bob
10-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Meh, I'm not worried. He's one knee injury away from being a one hit wonder. What is he without his speed? Our window is now. I doubt he gets a big deal from KC.

penbrook
10-03-2017, 05:10 PM
Tyreek Hill on sport science

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/10/03/tyreek-hill-appears-espns-sports-science/amp/

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-03-2017, 05:26 PM

WTF doesn't Hill return kicks? I have absolutely zero faith in Akeem Hunt or whatever the **** his name is. He doesn't put any fear to any ST unit in the NFL.

As a WR he doesn't seem to have a whole lot of value so far, BUT IF OUR QB WAS NAMED MAHOMES HE'D PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE 6 TD'S

Why Not?
10-03-2017, 05:29 PM

Very good punt returner

Yeah that return at Denver last year was garbage

penbrook
10-03-2017, 05:37 PM
As a WR he doesn't seem to have a whole lot of value so far, BUT IF OUR QB WAS NAMED MAHOMES HE'D PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE 6 TD'S

Yea and we probably wouldn’t be 4-0

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-03-2017, 05:39 PM
His value as a punt returner has been negated. He hasn't had a real return opportunity yet thru 4 games.

InChiefsHeaven
10-03-2017, 05:39 PM

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/10/03/tyreek-hill-appears-espns-sports-science/amp/

That was pretty cool.

Frazod
10-03-2017, 05:44 PM
Rosenhaus is the devil.

Deberg_1990
10-03-2017, 05:44 PM
I'm not sure why they are not attempting more deep throws to him per game? I feel like there should be at least a couple per game. They put him in motion as a decoy a lot

penbrook
10-03-2017, 05:57 PM
Rosenhaus is the devil.

He’s equivalent to Scott Boras

saphojunkie
10-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Who gives a shit. Like, his last agent was going to say "you know, vet minimum is still a lot of money. I say we take one for the team!"

thegame214
10-03-2017, 06:12 PM
And deserves every future penny he gets. He has to be accounted for at all times which opens up Kelce, shovel passes, etc...

RobBlake
10-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Hill needs to refine his WR. Skills. He depends on his speed a little too much

SAUTO
10-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Meh, I'm not worried. He's one knee injury away from being a one hit wonder. What is he without his speed? Our window is now. I doubt he gets a big deal from KC.

You, as usual, are a fucking idiot.

SAUTO
10-03-2017, 06:35 PM

WUT?

Holladay
10-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/10/...s-science/amp/
That was pretty cool.

Agreed. That was fun to watch. A bunch of Yard Apes chasing you!!

Pasta Little Brioni
10-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Troll thread.

Rasputin
10-04-2017, 03:30 AM
Yea and we probably wouldn’t be 4-0

Because scoring more points than the opponent loses games?

kcchiefsus
10-04-2017, 07:16 AM
Fine by me.

Want a new contract? Get open and catch 8-10 balls per game and score enough Touchdowns they HAVE to pay you.

Yep. He still has room for improvement to show he's a true #1 WR.

Chiefnj2
10-04-2017, 07:27 AM
Wants to increase his off-field presence?

A spokesperson for sleeveless undershirts?

rico
10-04-2017, 07:50 AM
Rosenhaus is the devil.

What is his history? I really don't know...

Chiefnj2
10-04-2017, 07:51 AM
What is his history? I really don't know...

Next question.

Beef Supreme
10-04-2017, 08:03 AM
Wants to increase his off-field presence?

A spokesperson for sleeveless undershirts?

zing!