PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Is There Anything cooper barrett Can't Do?

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-13-2017, 08:10 PM
Is there anything he doesn't know better than you?

Ask him.

He smells like he wears the same aftershave as the Exorter175 guy.

And his oos is crying.

Dinny

Kman34
10-13-2017, 08:12 PM
Ok......... Can he suck his own dick???

Nickhead
10-14-2017, 04:13 AM
he's asked me a question or two :D

Fire Me Boy!
10-14-2017, 05:59 AM
Coop would have made a better thread. ;)

cabletech94
10-14-2017, 06:29 AM
*following*

jspchief
10-14-2017, 07:14 AM
cooper barret covers his ears when the fire alarm goes off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Fire Me Boy!
10-14-2017, 07:17 AM
cooper barret covers his ears when the fire alarm goes off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wrong. He single-handedly extinguishes the fire, then trains passers-by on modern fire investigation methods. He also rewires the alarm to put out fires in the future.

KCUnited
10-14-2017, 07:26 AM
Chuck Norris keeps a picture of Coop on his bedside table.

https://i.imgur.com/mQ4QijX.jpg

NJChiefsFan
10-14-2017, 09:17 AM
Is there anything he doesn't know better than you?

Ask him.

He smells like he wears the same aftershave as the Exorter175 guy.

And his oos is crying.

Dinny

Exorter was probably the worst poster I've come across on this site.

scho63
10-14-2017, 11:28 AM

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/c/d/collegehumor.1eeed0bcc5596c7e5e3de93d26dd0fda.jpg

Titty Meat
10-14-2017, 12:42 PM
He's an intelligent dude

threebag
10-14-2017, 12:59 PM

He better hurry and get in line.

cooper barrett
10-14-2017, 02:32 PM
Wrong. He single-handedly extinguishes the fire, then trains passers-by on modern fire investigation methods. He also rewires the alarm to put out fires in the future.

FMB,

I am please to announce that the quarter I squeezed with my bare hands, and leftover hot air, has become a faux nickel and I would like you to have it for writing such kind and sincere words the like I have never heard during the last 4 hours.... I know it must have been hard on you to reach deep like that. Enjoy your nickel as a symbol of my eternal gratitude.**

**I used to give $20 bills for support (AKA White Knighting) on Internet boards but times are tough and the price of hookers is skyrocketing here.

http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/211.fall2000.web.projects/r.pace/coins5.jpg

Time are so tough (how tough are they, you ask?) that I have had to stoop to fixing the leaky basket in my kitchen sink myself. (someone else's craftsmanship) I want to let you know that he securing ring (aluminum) is corroded to the SS basket.

I called the guy that advised the guy who installed it and he said that I should calibrate it. When I questioned him on why... he started doubting my skills to do the job. I started a thread to let others know how good he was.

I am currently deciding either to cut it out using a Dremel tool, take a chisel to it, or get the Oxy/Acetylene torch out if good old brut force doesn't jar it loose.

The more I contemplate doing work, that I can certainly afford others to do, I am looking at house plans just in case I get a little carried away with the torch thinga-ma-jiggy. Don't look at me. That's what the calibration guy called it!

Fire Me Boy!
10-14-2017, 05:23 PM
FMB,

I am please to announce that the quarter I squeezed with my bare hands, and leftover hot air, has become a faux nickel and I would like you to have it for writing such kind and sincere words the like I have never heard during the last 4 hours.... I know it must have been hard on you to reach deep like that. Enjoy your nickel as a symbol of my eternal gratitude.**

**I used to give $20 bills for support (AKA White Knighting) on Internet boards but times are tough and the price of hookers is skyrocketing here.

http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/211.fall2000.web.projects/r.pace/coins5.jpg

Time are so tough (how tough are they, you ask?) that I have had to stoop to fixing the leaky basket in my kitchen sink myself. (someone else's craftsmanship) I want to let you know that he securing ring (aluminum) is corroded to the SS basket.

I called the guy that advised the guy who installed it and he said that I should calibrate it. When I questioned him on why... he started doubting my skills to do the job. I started a thread to let others know how good he was.

I am currently deciding either to cut it out using a Dremel tool, take a chisel to it, or get the Oxy/Acetylene torch out if good old brut force doesn't jar it loose.

The more I contemplate doing work, that I can certainly afford others to do, I am looking at house plans just in case I get a little carried away with the torch thinga-ma-jiggy. Don't look at me. That's what the calibration guy called it!

Just having fun, dude. No offenses intended.

cooper barrett
10-14-2017, 06:35 PM
Just having fun, dude. No offenses intended.

Me too:D:D:D:D:D I thought you were funny as chit. You're all all good in my book. I tossed a ding or two at Dingy, Oops, I mean Dinny, just for starting the tread.:D:D:D:D

That friggin sink basket was a bitch and a half as I couldn't get a shot at it from anywhere. I finally Dremel'd the aluminum ring off destroying the POS basket.

I hate cheap asses who worry about cost vs. quality. They run for the box store vs. going to a plumbing company thinking it is all the same...
This was a cheap ass basket with no stamping so you know it was trash to start out with.

eDave
10-15-2017, 12:41 AM
He's good for the house.

Nickhead
10-15-2017, 01:43 AM
just don't let eminem near your house with fire :D