PDA

View Full Version : Football Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.

Sure-Oz
10-15-2017, 07:53 PM
@RapSheet: Sources: #Steelers playmaking WR Martavis Bryant recently requested a trade. His teammates and coaches are well aware that he’s unhappy.

@MikeClayNFL: Chiefs, Jaguars pop as contending teams who could use Martavis Bryant. Maybe the 3-3 Jets.

jjchieffan
10-15-2017, 07:54 PM
I would love to have Bryant on our team. Then have him catch the game winning TD when we play the Steelers in the playoffs.

ptlyon
10-15-2017, 07:56 PM
I would love to have Bryant on our team. Then have him catch the game winning TD when we play the Steelers in the playoffs.

Puff puff pass

l4z4rd
could use Bryant, but doubt the Steelers would trade him to the Chiefs.

Why Not?
Fuck. That whole team is falling apart and they still beat us

CupidStunt
10-15-2017, 07:58 PM
could use Bryant, but doubt the Steelers would trade him to the Chiefs.

Yep. Fuck all the red flags, he makes us better. But they'd never send him here. Anywhere but here, NE, Cincy and Baltimore I'd guess.

displacedinMN
10-15-2017, 08:18 PM
We should look at many options.
Who would we trade away or a pick?

TLO
10-15-2017, 08:20 PM
Yes please.

RobBlake
10-15-2017, 08:22 PM
I doubt they would trade to their top competition. But

Hill
Kelce
Bryant
Robinson
Wilson
Hunt

Sound like a dynamic bunch

TLO
10-15-2017, 08:24 PM
We should look at many options.
Who would we trade away or a pick?

I wonder this as well. I'm sure it would require a draft pick, though I don't know how high we're talking here.

Couch-Potato
10-15-2017, 08:30 PM
We spread it around here quite a bit, would he be any happier here? I'm on board given he has the right expectations.

PutQuinnIn
10-15-2017, 08:34 PM
I'd rather bring in Josh Gordon than that turd.

BryanBusby
10-15-2017, 08:35 PM
Pass

Red Dawg
10-15-2017, 08:38 PM
Shit man baby! Hell to Bryant for a fouth.

ptlyon
Does he care to pay play for a team that won't throw to you when you're completely wide open?

Red Dawg
I'd rather bring in Josh Gordon than that turd.

Well you cant. Hes still not reinstated.

Ming the Merciless
10-15-2017, 08:39 PM
we couldnt get that lucky right?

i mean with our pennies?

10-15-2017, 08:42 PM

Fuck the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this fucking team again. JFC I hate them.

TLO
10-15-2017, 08:50 PM
**** the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this ****ing team again. JFC I hate them.

Amen

Urc Burry
10-15-2017, 09:11 PM
I would for a late round pick, but why would the steelers? A late round pick isn't worth much, and chances are we're going to see them again. Don't see them helping us out

PAChiefsGuy
10-15-2017, 09:15 PM
**** the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this ****ing team again. JFC I hate them.

I'd like to see us play them and beat them.. We owe them big time. They own us right now and until we are able to beat them there's no guarantee we will ever be able to get to the SB cause lets face it Steelers make the playoffs pretty much every year.

It can be done. Lets not forget how long it took Peyton to beat Brady in the playoffs and (different sport but principle is the same) how long it took Jordan's Bulls to beat the Bad Boy Pistons. We've got to figure out a way to beat these guys.

We can do it. We played horrible and had a fluke TD play late in the game and still almost won. We'll get these guys.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-15-2017, 09:54 PM
He just tweeted this:

Big win today and tomorrow right back to work tomorrow I am happy to be a steeler and can't wait to reach number 7 this year.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-16-2017, 02:48 AM
We don't need him. Our back up WR's get open but don't get seen.

Hydrae
10-25-2017, 02:43 PM
He has been demoted to the scout team and will be a healthy scratch this week. ROFL

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21156115/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-demoted-scout-team

ModSocks
10-25-2017, 02:47 PM
He has been demoted to the scout team and will be a healthy scratch this week. ROFL

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21156115/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-demoted-scout-team

Dude gets suspended multiple times (iirc) and then complains about not getting enough looks and demands a trade.

No thanks. Locker room cancer.

No personal accountability.

Reid's system is designed to spread it around and keep D's guessing. No room for a guy like this.

If you CP posters can't get over guys like Kelce and Peters, i can't imagine they'd handle a Martavis Bryant.

Easy 6
10-25-2017, 02:50 PM
Dude gets suspended multiple times (iirc) and then complains about not getting enough looks and demands a trade.

No thanks. Locker room cancer.

No personal accountability.

Reid's system is designed to spread it around and keep D's guessing. No room for a guy like this.

If you CP posters can't get over guys like Kelce and Peters, i can't imagine they'd handle a Martavis Bryant.

Yep, **** that guy, he'd be pissing and moaning inside of 3 weeks

ModSocks
10-25-2017, 02:52 PM
Bryant said Smith-Schuster is "nowhere near better than me, fool. All they need to do is give me what I want and y'all can have JuJu and whoever else."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ted-scout-team

And he throws his fellow receiver under the bus.....

The guy is an irresponsible malcontent that takes zero accountability.

He's not worth the money he'll ask for, or the attention he seeks on the field.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2017, 02:55 PM
Demarcus Robinson had his 2nd straight very good football game last week. This is his second season in the offense.

And he's not an asshole.

No no no, 1000 times no. I'd absolutely rather roll with Robinson and Wilson than put this clown on the squad. I'd healthy scratch Bryant before DAT because DAT has more versatility in the scheme. The only thing Bryant could do is play the X so his snaps will mean that Robinson simply comes off the field.

Nope - He wouldn't make my gameday actives list.

sedated
10-25-2017, 03:23 PM
"Bryant called in sick to work Monday but reported Wednesday for meetings and practice."

I can't say I've ever heard of an NFL player calling in sick. I've heard missed practice with flu-like symptoms, but never "hey boss I can't come in today". Maybe just odd phrasing.

Reerun_KC
10-25-2017, 03:25 PM
Take a flyer on the guy. Once he puts on red and gold all past goes away. Let’s kick some tired boys.

Why Not?
10-25-2017, 03:26 PM
Let’s kick some tired boys.

Pretty sure we'd face charges for that

Reerun_KC
10-25-2017, 03:43 PM
Pretty sure we'd face charges for that

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/86a78bd694684491c6e1d176840fb7a1.gif

Chief Pagan
10-25-2017, 08:25 PM
Yep. **** all the red flags, he makes us better. But they'd never send him here. Anywhere but here, NE, Cincy and Baltimore I'd guess.

So they wouldn't trade him here but they would to NE?

I think you way overrate how afraid the Steelers are of us.

Rain Man
10-26-2017, 01:41 AM
It must be too hard to buy drugs in Pittsburgh.

Abba-Dabba
10-26-2017, 02:34 AM
Juju is better than Bryant. With, or without a bike. Bryant is just being a crybaby.

Now I just need Juju to go off on the Lions this weekend. I have a 1/1 NFL Shield of Juju that I was thinking of putting on eBay for $1000.

In58men
02-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Chiefs should try to make a move. 4 teams currently interested Washington, Miami, Jets and Colts. Hearing rumors about a trade Landry for Bryant.

Sassy Squatch
02-21-2018, 11:55 AM
Chiefs should try to make a move. 4 teams currently interested Washington, Miami, Jets and Colts. Hearing rumors about a trade Landry for Bryant.
Why in the fuck would Miami do that?

In58men
02-21-2018, 11:57 AM
Why in the **** would Miami do that?

Not quite sure, but rumors are what they are.

ModSocks
02-21-2018, 12:06 PM
Why in the **** would Miami do that?

Because Landry isn't under contract. He's franchise'd. Bryant is still under a rookie deal. And Bryant is way better.

Sassy Squatch
02-21-2018, 12:13 PM
Because Landry isn't under contract. He's franchise'd. Bryant is still under a rookie deal. And Bryant is way better.
LMAO You can't be serious.

ModSocks
02-21-2018, 12:16 PM
LMAO You can't be serious.

About? Rumors circulating right now are that Miami only tagg'd Landry to trade him. They have no interest in paying him, or even keeping him from what i've read.

Sassy Squatch
02-21-2018, 12:17 PM
About? Rumors circulating right now are that Miami only tagg'd Landry to trade him. They have no interest in paying him, or even keeping him from what i've read.
Bryant being better than Landry.

ModSocks
02-21-2018, 12:22 PM

I think he is. Stats be damned. Landry is a high volume receiver with a low YPC. He's not exactly breaking plays wide open. He's not a game breaker. Bryant is a playmaker.

If Bryant has stopped being a selfish prick, i'd take him over Landry. Especially with Mahomes.

Bryant/Hill/Kelce/Mahomes would be sick.

MotherfuckerJones
02-21-2018, 12:26 PM
Bryant would be an interesting option for the Chiefs. But if he got fed up being a 4th option in KC, he wouldn’t like being the 4th in KC behind Hunt, Hill and Kelce.

Shoes
02-21-2018, 12:27 PM
https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2018/2/21/17034660/redskins-dolphins-jets-and-colts-have-called-steelers-about-martavis-bryant-devante-parker-rumors

Some further info regarding Bryant and which teams are rumored to have interest.

My 2 cents on the whole Pittsburgh and Landry discussion- to me Landry makes zero sense for Pittsburgh since Brown and Juju both are outstanding receivers from the slot and outside- Martavius Bryant only played outside the numbers. I think Pittsburgh wants a Martavius Bryant clone without the drama. The link mentioned above says there is interest in Devante Parker which to me would be a better fit for the Steelers than Landry.

As for KC I think Landry would be a great fit but maybe a little overkill, although Tyreek Hill is an absolute stud I don't think he'll ever be a high volume receiver. The Chiefs need to find a slot receiver who is going to give you better production than Albert Wilson (42 catches, 10ish came from week 17).

MotherfuckerJones
02-21-2018, 12:28 PM
That deal is dumb for Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh needs defense not another WR they’d have to pay.

Sassy Squatch
02-21-2018, 12:29 PM
I think he is. Stats be damned. Landry is a high volume receiver with a low YPC. He's not exactly breaking plays wide open. He's not a game breaker. Bryant is a playmaker.

If Bryant has stopped being a selfish prick, i'd take him over Landry. Especially with Mahomes.

Agree to disagree, I guess. I'd much rather have Landry over Bryant.

BossChief
02-21-2018, 01:04 PM
The last thing we need in KC is a high priced WR with attitude issues that takes himself out of games.

Simply Red
02-21-2018, 02:46 PM
I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.

SuperChief
02-21-2018, 03:08 PM
I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.

This is not far from the realm of possibility. Thanks for posting this. I agree!

Simply Red
02-21-2018, 03:14 PM
This is not far from the realm of possibility. Thanks for posting this. I agree!

you're welcome! I'm glad we are friends!

Shaid
02-21-2018, 03:18 PM

you're welcome! I'm glad we are friends!

LMAO

Easy 6
02-21-2018, 03:20 PM
Bryant, Landry... both of them can get bent

We dont need someone else' headache around here

Hoover
02-21-2018, 03:23 PM
1. I'm not sure we need a WR like Bryant. I mean we are set up to run the shit out of the ball to help our young QB, would it be fun? Sure. Necessary? No.

2. He's in the last year of his deal. Again. Not sure this works with how this Chiefs team is constructed. We are going to have to eventually pay Hill, are we going to pay Brayant too?

3. Keep building through the draft. If the Chiefs want a WR improvement go looking at some frist round draft diapointments like Treadwell in Minn who has two years left on his rookie deal. Or throw the dice on a broke dick like Kevin White from the Bears who is entering his last year on his rookie deal.

Simply Red
02-21-2018, 03:28 PM

i know right? we already have Marcus Peters!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2wd9is8.gif

-King-
02-21-2018, 03:52 PM

Landry is a headache?
Posted via Mobile Device

TEX
02-21-2018, 04:06 PM
1. I'm not sure we need a WR like Bryant. I mean we are set up to run the shit out of the ball to help our young QB, would it be fun? Sure. Necessary? No.

2. He's in the last year of his deal. Again. Not sure this works with how this Chiefs team is constructed. We are going to have to eventually pay Hill, are we going to pay Brayant too?

3. Keep building through the draft. If the Chiefs want a WR improvement go looking at some frist round draft diapointments like Treadwell in Minn who has two years left on his rookie deal. Or throw the dice on a broke dick like Kevin White from the Bears who is entering his last year on his rookie deal.

I agree. Hopefully Conley will be ready as well. I think they missed him big time last season.

saphojunkie
02-21-2018, 04:14 PM
The best upgrade at wide receiver we could have made came when we upgraded at QB.

Watch as Robinson, Conley, and anyone else who has a pass thrown their way suddenly looks like the lights came on.

They did.

They came on at Arrowhead, and standing under them was #15.

Simply Red
02-21-2018, 04:41 PM
The best upgrade at wide receiver we could have made came when we upgraded at QB.

Watch as Robinson, Conley, and anyone else who has a pass thrown their way suddenly looks like the lights came on.

They did.

They came on at Arrowhead, and standing under them was #15.

are you into poetry? - that's beautiful!

Easy 6
02-21-2018, 05:04 PM
Landry is a headache?
Posted via Mobile Device

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2018/01/01/dolphins-wr-jarvis-landrys-ejection-risks-more-than-just-2018-suspension/

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Bolt/VIDEO-Miami-Dolphins-WR-Jarvis-Landry-appears-to-push-childs-mother-into-car-110579702

Those are just two recent recent examples, and honestly... I have no idea what it all ultimately means

But when you throw it all in with his attempted cheapshot garbage with Revis, there is just no good reason to want him here... he looks, talks, and walks like a big fat headache

Why bother with him and his contract?

We already have receiving talent on offense... there isnt one good reason to waste money on that headache, we've got youth galore all over the place at WR

Fix the defense and give me a ****ing left guard

saphojunkie
02-21-2018, 05:18 PM
are you into poetry? - that's beautiful!

That's one truth. Another might be to say that poetry... is into me.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElderlyInfantileAnura-size_restricted.gif

Chiefshrink
02-21-2018, 08:42 PM

BINGO !!!! In bold is a big IF though that has me worried but always love his play for sure !! Imagine Hill,Bryant and Kelce with Black Brett Favre throwing to them.:D Unstoppable !!

Simply Red
02-21-2018, 08:48 PM
That's one truth. Another might be to say that poetry... is into me.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElderlyInfantileAnura-size_restricted.gif

http://i65.tinypic.com/16gxxz4.gif

saphojunkie
02-22-2018, 12:12 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/16gxxz4.gif

Lol wtf

Sometimes you’re amazing. Other times you’re INCREDIBLE

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-22-2018, 12:42 AM
I agree. Hopefully Conley will be ready as well. I think they missed him big time last season.

Our WR corps is downright pitiful, and it can not be blamed entirely on Smith.

But fuck him anyway.

Ahem...

We just picked up a great compliment to #22, let's do the same on the other side of the ball, please.

Chiefaholic
02-22-2018, 05:13 AM
Does he care to pay play for a team that won't throw to you when you're completely wide open?

:::This program has been interrupted to bring you this special report:::

NEWSFLASH!!! Captain Checkdown has been traded to the Washington Redskins. I repeat, Captain Checkdown has been traded to the Washington Redskins. He's been replaced by a man with brass balls and the heart of a lion. There's been confirmed reports that Mahomes arm is considerably stronger and accurate than his predecessor.

::: You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming:::

BigRedChief
02-22-2018, 08:06 AM
I say let's see what Robinson is all about - If he blossomed like a pretty little orchid this season, I'd not be shocked.We need to trust Mahomes to make Wilson and Robinson better. If they cant, we deal with that in year 2 of the Mahomes era. The offense isn't perfect but there is a huge need on the other side of the ball.

This off season we need to spend all of our FA money on defense. We need to use our 2nd rounder on defense. 3rd rounders too. We desperately need talent beyond our new CB.

TEX
02-22-2018, 09:18 AM

But **** him anyway.

Ahem...

We just picked up a great compliment to #22, let's do the same on the other side of the ball, please.

Great point!...The deal is, IF that happens, the WR's you consider "pitiful" might be better in roles more defined with their skill sets, and at the same time could allow them to improve.

SuperBowl4
02-22-2018, 09:55 AM
****. That whole team is falling apart and they still beat usAs long as BR is QB they are far from falling apart.

WhiteWhale
02-22-2018, 02:36 PM

Landry is a six foot possession WR who lines up OUTSIDE and gets 10 yards a catch.

He's not an Andy Reid type of WR. He likes guys that can run.

WhiteWhale
02-22-2018, 02:38 PM

But **** him anyway.

Ahem...

KC's WR's had one of the lowest drop rates in the NFL and lead the NFL in separation metrics.

Not by a little. Alex was throwing to the most wide open WR's in the NFL by a huge margin. Why do you think his stats were so good? Because he's awesome?

If they're getting open, not dropping the ball, and carrying a mediocre QB to a 4000 yard 26 TD season to go with the top QB passer rating in the league, me thinks they're not as bad as you claim. Bad QB's don't put up great numbers with bad WR corps. That makes no sense at all.

JakeF
02-22-2018, 03:33 PM
Suddenly the Wrs need to be improved after being 'Its all Alex Smith's fault'? Next people will start blaming the offensive line and coaching.

saphojunkie
02-22-2018, 03:37 PM
I would like to see an upgrade at WR, but I don't think it's a huge one. I'd always like to see an upgrade virtually everywhere on the team.

Having said that, no I don't think our WR corps are dire. But imagine bringing a stud in to play opposite Hill.

Like, imagine Alshon Jefferey opposite Hill with Kelce in the slot and Hunt in the backfield. That's a nightmare for defenses.

I like Conley, and I am really excited to see how he does with Mahomes, but anytime you can get more talent, the better.

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2018, 03:40 PM
I’d look at WR trades vs free agency. Not anyone I would clamor for. Maybe Paul Richardson from Seattle

Kiimo
02-22-2018, 03:43 PM
Landry is a six foot possession WR who lines up OUTSIDE and gets 10 yards a catch.

lol Landry is a slot receiver who has had 100+ catches twice in his first four years.

He's possibly the best slot receiver in the game and can put up ten catches a game with his eyes closed because of the separation he gets.

He'd thrive in Reid's system. That being said he's going to command 15m per year when he gets franchised.

Shoes
02-22-2018, 04:59 PM

lol Landry is a slot receiver who has had 100+ catches twice in his first four years.

He's possibly the best slot receiver in the game and can put up ten catches a game with his eyes closed because of the separation he gets.

He'd thrive in Reid's system. That being said he's going to command 15m per year when he gets franchised.
Beat me to it- Landry will never line up outside, he will only play slot receiver but his production is outstanding. Landry's ability to find the soft spot against zone coverages and win on man to man routes (albeit for moderate gains) would be a perfect compliment to Tyreek's explosiveness on the outside and Kelce being a matchup nightmare already.

Landry is legit and you'll hear me all offseason saying that the a slot receiver is a position I hope Veach targets and acquires. I'm not a believer in Wilson at all, and none of the other receivers on the roster have the skill set to dominate the slot.

Landry I think is gonna be too expensive though.

Kiimo
02-22-2018, 05:14 PM
Also you'll hear people bitch about Landry's ypc being low and that's because they didn't watch the Dolphins throw passes to Landry three yards behind the line of scrimmage and the line falling apart and say "go get that first down" and then him catch it from his own shoelaces and then inexplicably go get that first down.

He made Cutler look decent if you just looked at the numbers. My biggest fear is Landry somehow ending up with New England.

Yes I was a Landry fantasy owner in PPR.

Simply Red
02-22-2018, 05:29 PM
Also you'll hear people bitch about Landry's ypc being low and that's because they didn't watch the Dolphins throw passes to Landry three yards behind the line of scrimmage and the line falling apart and say "go get that first down" and then him catch it from his own shoelaces and then inexplicably go get that first down.

He made Cutler look decent if you just looked at the numbers. My biggest fear is Landry somehow ending up with New England.

GET IT DONE CARL!

Chief Roundup
02-22-2018, 06:34 PM
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2018/01/01/dolphins-wr-jarvis-landrys-ejection-risks-more-than-just-2018-suspension/

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Bolt/VIDEO-Miami-Dolphins-WR-Jarvis-Landry-appears-to-push-childs-mother-into-car-110579702

Those are just two recent recent examples, and honestly... I have no idea what it all ultimately means

But when you throw it all in with his attempted cheapshot garbage with Revis, there is just no good reason to want him here... he looks, talks, and walks like a big fat headache

Why bother with him and his contract?

We already have receiving talent on offense... there isnt one good reason to waste money on that headache, we've got youth galore all over the place at WR

Fix the defense and give me a ****ing left guard
I have been assured by prominent posters on CP that Witzmann wasn't the problem with our OL.

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2018, 06:49 PM
I want a LG in the worst fucking way. Witzmann isn’t good.

MotherfuckerJones
02-22-2018, 06:50 PM
If Pittsburgh would take a conditional 2019 4th, I’d take on Bryant. But they have no reason to do so. I’m not sure what his value is other than a conditional pick because he’s one blunt away from banned for life

TEX
02-22-2018, 06:56 PM
I want a LG in the worst ****ing way. Witzmann isn’t good.

Yep. Especially when Morse plays.

Chiefshrink
02-22-2018, 07:37 PM

Definitely not fast running a 4.77 at the combine BUT he knows how to get open.:thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-22-2018, 08:16 PM
Great point!...The deal is, IF that happens, the WR's you consider "pitiful" might be better in roles more defined with their skill sets, and at the same time could allow them to improve.

They'll improve marginally, but outside of Hill and Wilson( if the trade winds are aligned and blowing ), there's not much there. The difference in numbers between Hill and Wilson are drastic, and the other three might as well not even exist.
Now, you can point to Smith's apprehension at throwing the ball beyond the LOS, but even that can't cover every aspect of what the numbers bear out. The mathematics don't work like that.
So yes, it would be wise to investigate an upgrade and a compliment to Tyreek Hill.

KC's WR's had one of the lowest drop rates in the NFL and lead the NFL in separation metrics.

Not by a little. Alex was throwing to the most wide open WR's in the NFL by a huge margin. Why do you think his stats were so good? Because he's awesome?

If they're getting open, not dropping the ball, and carrying a mediocre QB to a 4000 yard 26 TD season to go with the top QB passer rating in the league, me thinks they're not as bad as you claim. Bad QB's don't put up great numbers with bad WR corps. That makes no sense at all.

As I said earlier; if you're only goal is to get the ball to the point of reception and not very much further, then yes, the Chiefs are sitting pretty.

Easy 6
02-22-2018, 11:50 PM
I have been assured by prominent posters on CP that Witzmann wasn't the problem with our OL.

He sure as hell wasnt the solution

Nickhead
02-22-2018, 11:55 PM
He sure as hell wasnt the solution

was he that guy #'d 71 that i kept yelling at all year :D

Easy 6
02-23-2018, 12:06 AM
was he that guy #'d 71 that i kept yelling at all year :D

Chiefs4TheWin
02-23-2018, 04:49 AM
Not sure how many more headcases we can hold till we burst.

BryanBusby
06-15-2018, 02:08 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NFL: Raiders fear discipline for Martavis Bryant <a href="https://t.co/LpX3CoiJdS">https://t.co/LpX3CoiJdS</a></p>&mdash; Rotoworld (@rotoworld) <a href="https://twitter.com/rotoworld/status/1007481396183650304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 15, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rabblerouser
06-15-2018, 06:20 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NFL: Raiders fear discipline for Martavis Bryant <a href="https://t.co/LpX3CoiJdS">https://t.co/LpX3CoiJdS</a></p>&mdash; Rotoworld (@rotoworld) <a href="https://twitter.com/rotoworld/status/1007481396183650304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 15, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Raider gonna Raider?

BigRedChief
06-15-2018, 06:25 AM
I'd rather had Watkins.

staylor26
06-15-2018, 06:28 AM
LMAO

Aldon Smith all over again for the Raiders

ChiefGator
06-15-2018, 06:41 AM
What and idiot.

bigjosh
06-15-2018, 07:23 AM
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Raiders fear imminent league discipline for Martavis Bryant.

Per the Review-Journal's Michael Gehlken, Bryant's imminent discipline is believed to pertain to the NFL's substance-abuse policy. Bryant, of course, missed all of 2016 due to substance-abuse-policy violations. Gehlken confirms any further substance-abuse infraction could cost Bryant another year, or longer. With ex-broadcaster Jon Gruden replacing Reggie McKenzie at the Raiders' personnel controls, Oakland dealt the No. 79 overall pick for Bryant in late April.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Pasta Little Brioni
06-15-2018, 08:49 AM
He was framed by the Cheaps/Freighters

Halfcan
06-15-2018, 08:56 AM
He was supposed to be a huge weapon for Goth Boy and the Faders. Looks like the Steelers cut their losses just in time.

Between the two teams- one made moves to keep them at the top of their division and the other will be languishing in the bottom of the standings with the Donks.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-15-2018, 08:57 AM
Wait till Jordy breaks and Cooper has another bust season

MarkDavis'Haircut
06-15-2018, 09:03 AM
We should have drafted a wide receiver with the 3rd round pick.

saphojunkie
06-15-2018, 12:47 PM
Raiders are going to be a dumpster fire until they get into Vegas.

JakeF
06-15-2018, 01:49 PM
I was worried about this pickup by the Raiders. I hope he implodes.

ModSocks
06-15-2018, 02:35 PM
I was worried about this pickup by the Raiders. I hope he implodes.

Seems that he already has. Busted AGAIN for substance abuse? Dude won't play this season...he's gonna get Josh Gordon'd.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-01-2018, 03:17 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MikeGarafolo</a> and me: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> WR Martavis Bryant is facing another suspension, pending appeal. Explains his release. He was recently informed.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1035989499506032640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 1, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KChiefs1
09-01-2018, 03:23 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MikeGarafolo</a> and me: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> WR Martavis Bryant is facing another suspension, pending appeal. Explains his release. He was recently informed.</p>— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1035989499506032640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 1, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What a waste of talent.

JakeF
09-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Seems that he already has. Busted AGAIN for substance abuse? Dude won't play this season...he's gonna get Josh Gordon'd.
Good. He has real talent and would be a pain in the ass paired with Cooper and Nelson.

BlackOp
09-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Damn...Gruden just spent a 2018 3rd round pick for this guy. That's terrible...

Kerberos
09-01-2018, 03:45 PM

Just typical Raider ways...nothing changed but the price of their head coach.

KChiefs1
09-01-2018, 03:50 PM

How’s the guy with the bad heart doing for them? I think that pick was a steal unless his heart is as bad as they were saying on draft day.

jjchieffan
09-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Lol. So the Fade have traded away their best defender, traded a 3rd round pick for a guy that they cut before opening day, and made several other questionable moves this offseason. The Gruden era is looking great for the rest of the AFC West. ROFL

BryanBusby
09-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Gruden was nothing more than a token gesture to keep the dipshits in Oakland coming back to the games.

FB fanatic
09-01-2018, 03:55 PM
How’s the guy with the bad heart doing for them? I think that pick was a steal unless his heart is as bad as they were saying on draft day.

Hurst is good to go. Did great in his preseason appearances. He wasn't even aware that he had a heart issue until it was discovered earlier in the year.

Rain Man
09-01-2018, 04:39 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MikeGarafolo</a> and me: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> WR Martavis Bryant is facing another suspension, pending appeal. Explains his release. He was recently informed.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1035989499506032640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 1, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow. He's one of the most stupid people in the United States of America, including the outlying territories.

BryanBusby
09-01-2018, 06:02 PM
Seriously though LMAO at trading a 3rd round pick on a guy that was on a contract year and couldn't stop smoking weed

Hoover
09-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Lol. So the Fade have traded away their best defender, traded a 3rd round pick for a guy that they cut before opening day, and made several other questionable moves this offseason. The Gruden era is looking great for the rest of the AFC West. ROFL
They cut last years 2nd round pick too.

How does Reggie still have a job?

rushman
09-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Bryant apparently suspended soon for smoking marijuana. If that is true, then I think there needs to be a real discussion about marijuana. There is some psychological addiction going on that has these players in every sport willing to throw it all away. THat alone, means that it is a high risk activity.

I mean, if the Raiders and the NFL told him not to drink iced tea, or else he would have to pay back 5 million dollars, I'm sure he would be able to not drink iced tea. This has to be a strong argument against just willy nilly saying marijuana is harmless.

BryanBusby
09-01-2018, 07:00 PM
The real argument is why the fuck is it still banned?

"Hey run through this wall, bash your brains in and when you're in super pain we want you to get back into the game"
"What you want to smoke some grass to ease the constant pain? Here, have a handful of pills instead."

Kyle DeLexus
09-01-2018, 07:29 PM

Because he is just a figurehead now and Gruden is calling the shots.

PmCakes
09-01-2018, 07:38 PM

To his defense he inherited a bunch of garbage. At best, they win 9 games this year unless he miraculously turns Carr into a clutch QB

-King-
09-01-2018, 07:40 PM

Reggie was a good GM for the raiders. Mark and Gruden are the ones fucking the raiders up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyy God
09-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Bryant apparently suspended soon for smoking marijuana. If that is true, then I think there needs to be a real discussion about marijuana. There is some psychological addiction going on that has these players in every sport willing to throw it all away. THat alone, means that it is a high risk activity.

I mean, if the Raiders and the NFL told him not to drink iced tea, or else he would have to pay back 5 million dollars, I'm sure he would be able to not drink iced tea. This has to be a strong argument against just willy nilly saying marijuana is harmless.

Ok, gramps.

BryanBusby
09-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Reggie was a good GM for the raiders. Mark and Gruden are the ones fucking the raiders up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reggie lucked into a good haul by picking early every round back in '14, but the results aren't very good outside of that.

Chiefshrink
09-01-2018, 09:03 PM

I agree. Gruden is not good at rebuilding a team. Gruden went to the Raiders the first time and he had almost everything in place just like he did in Tampa Bay but over time in Tampa Bay he showed he could not keep a team at the playoff level with bad draft choices and bad free-agent acquisitions. He is a head coach who is a good play caller and that is it.

kccrow
09-01-2018, 09:58 PM

This real?

Marijuana... come on man... shit is less of a risk than alcohol. Should be legal. The fact the NFL gives a shit if players smoke pot is the real problem.

Buehler445
09-01-2018, 11:57 PM
This real?

Marijuana... come on man... shit is less of a risk than alcohol. Should be legal. The fact the NFL gives a shit if players smoke pot is the real problem.

The real answer is both can exist at the same time.

Weed should be legal. End.

AND

Bryant is a fucking idiot for doing it when the chips were down.

Not mutually exclusive.

MotherfuckerJones
09-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Reggie was a good GM for the raiders. Mark and Gruden are the ones ****ing the raiders up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reggie ****ed this up by paying his entire OL huge money. Should’ve known Mack was going to be the highest paid defensive player. I’m glad he ****ed it up lol

KChiefs1
09-02-2018, 03:43 AM
Hurst is good to go. Did great in his preseason appearances. He wasn't even aware that he had a heart issue until it was discovered earlier in the year.

I thought that he was a steal if the heart thing was nothing major.