PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Being ripped off...feels good doesnt it.

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:24 AM
Nearly every impartial fan (of other teams) on NFL.com commented on how KC got hosed tonight.

The NFL is getting exposed and fans are reluctantly coming to the realization that this is...and always was..about money.

penbrook
10-20-2017, 12:25 AM
Even my friend who’s a hardcore Cowboys fan saying they got screwed

lcarus
10-20-2017, 12:28 AM
My motivation to watch goes down every year. Tonight killed it almost entirely. It's just pointless when these old retard crook officials ruin every game.

penbrook
10-20-2017, 12:29 AM
Can we just let Ed Hochuli ref every game?

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:31 AM
Even my friend who’s a hardcore Cowboys fan saying they got screwed

It wasn't as bad as the Jets getting their TD removed...or the Raiders in Mexico last year. It was still pretty terrible...

It's getting to the point that I'm indifferent...and once that happens, I check out. It's a joke on all of us..and stealing our money/time.

I'm not interested in watching something and hoping a TD return isn't called back due to the NFL losing advertising money in a few weeks.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 12:31 AM
Making excuses is for losers

1) we were gifted 20 points (2td 2fg) and still choked

2) 1 more 1st down at the end of the game wins, offense choked with win in pocket

3) Raiders had a td called back on a great acting job by Peter's. That wasn't a penalty.

4) defense gashed 550 yards

We weren't screwed, we lost...and the score should've been worse

gold_and_red
10-20-2017, 12:36 AM
The game is just too fast and complex for old farts to be making split second judgmental calls. Holds and PIs occur almost every play but when they are called completely changes the momentum of the game. I guess that is why NFL is an entertainment and not a sport.
Time to simplify the rules, the fake care and concern billionaires must only enforce helmet-to-helmet, concussion and player health related penalties and let the "gladiators and warriors" just play otherwise with no inhibition. OPI, DPI, O holding, D holding are way too whimsical and subjective!

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:37 AM

2) 1 more 1st down at the end of the game wins, offense choked with win in pocket

3) Raiders had a td called back on a great acting job by Peter's. That wasn't a penalty.

Go **** yourself...and pretend that penalty on the Carr fumble actually happened.

That was blatant steering and manipulation...

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 12:40 AM
Go **** yourself...and pretend that penalty on the Carr fumble actually happened.

That was blatant steering and manipulation...

Was them gifting us 20 points manipulation?

Was the Peter's acting job where they called the td back manipulation?

Was us getting gashed for 500 yards manipulation?

Why

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:46 AM
Was them gifting us 20 points manipulation?

Was the Peter's acting job where they called the td back manipulation?

Was us getting gashed for 500 yards manipulation?

Why

Picking up a flag on the initial TD then calling a phantom penalty on the fumble dictated the game...they wanted ratings and to keep it close. This game was a joke to any rational, thinking human being.

If you cant see it...well, you're an idiot. NFL didn't want their Vegas team out of contention this early...

gold_and_red
10-20-2017, 12:49 AM
Picking up a flag on the initial TD then calling a phantom penalty on the fumble dictated the game...

If you cant see it...then you're an idiot. NFL didn't want their Vegas team out of contention this early...

Yea why throw a flag and pick it up for no apparent reason!! It may or may not influence the final outcome, but shows how flimsy judgment and rule enforcement really is. Hard to trust such a system.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Yeah I guess they did a good job masking it by getting the chiefs to allow 500 yards and getting the chiefs to be spotted 20 points

I wonder why they let the ball bounce into Wilson's hands for that td?

Just to increase the drama?

Easy 6
10-20-2017, 12:53 AM
I'm not saying it was the Jesuits

But it was the Jesuits

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:57 AM
Yeah I guess they did a good job masking it by getting the chiefs to allow 500 yards and getting the chiefs to be spotted 20 points

They controlled what they could control...period. Name another game where 3 plays happened after time expired? I havent seen one...

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:58 AM

But it was the Jesuits

You dont even know what the Jesuit Order is...by design.

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 01:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/DO2aETR.gif

This "holding" call negated a fumble on the 18...#21 sure grabbed the shit out of him.

Joke....

Easy 6
10-20-2017, 01:06 AM
You dont even know what the Jesuit Order is...by design.

Something is definitely up, but I doubt its an ancient order of monks

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 01:08 AM
Something is definitely up, but I doubt its an ancient order of monks

Monks? hahahaha...nevermind. Carry on...

Easy 6
10-20-2017, 01:13 AM
Monks? hahahaha...nevermind. Carry on...

Sorry, meant to say Jedi

penbrook
10-20-2017, 01:18 AM
Rich Eisen, Brian Billick and Peter King think the refs blew this game

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 01:20 AM
They controlled what they could control...period. Name another game where 3 plays happened after time expired? I havent seen one...

The worst non penalty (bad call) I saw out of those three was in the chiefs favor.

Did you not see the bad acting job by peters?

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 01:22 AM
Rich Eisen, Brian Billick and Peter King think the refs blew this game

The refs were awful for sure

But that's not why we lost

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 01:37 AM
Sorry, meant to say Jedi

Do yourself a favor..and if you want to contest my observations, fine...but dont just make snide comments about things you have no knowledge in. I guess I dont get the logic...it would be like me berating an astrophysicist because I dont really understand what he is saying...

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 01:40 AM
Do yourself a favor..and if you want to contest my observations, fine...but dont just make snide comments about things ...

You're one to talk you imbecile

Calling people who don't agree with your dipshittery tinfoil hat ideas idiots...

You're not bright.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2017, 01:51 AM
Picking up a flag on the initial TD then calling a phantom penalty on the fumble dictated the game...they wanted ratings and to keep it close. This game was a joke to any rational, thinking human being.

If you cant see it...well, you're an idiot. NFL didn't want their Vegas team out of contention this early...

Jesus tapdancing Christ; you've achieved the impossible:

Ignore function activated.

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 01:53 AM
Jesus tapdancing Christ; you've achieved the impossible:

Ignore function activated.

Compulsive meth addict has an opinion....sorry if it falls on deaf ears. If you cant govern yourself...you have no footing.

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 01:54 AM
You're one to talk you imbecile

Calling people who don't agree with your dipshittery tinfoil hat ideas idiots...

You're not bright.

You're not bright enough to know you're not bright...that's the fundamental difference between us.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 01:57 AM
"I know you are but what am I"

"Your and idiot for disagreeing with my opinion "

These things are intelligent to you?

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 01:59 AM
"I know you are but what am I"

"Your and idiot for disagreeing with my opinion "

These things are intelligent to you?

You dont have an opinion....I mean, sure..you can type words on the internet...but its not the same thing.

FlintHillsChiefs
10-20-2017, 02:01 AM

How were we "gifted" 20 points? **** off, you plebian, ameoba for a brain, dish faced, mouth breather

10-20-2017, 02:07 AM
Personally I see both sides here. The defense was atrocious all game but did make a stop to give the offense the chance to ice the game. They didn't. Then the D finished it off by failing to make a stop on a deep ball AGAIN.

All that said, the officiating of this game was laughable on both sides but the calls on the chiefs side were much more game changing painful calls. refs have a lot of control in the outcome of a game and if it is ever proven they are steering games, I hope the league gets shut down.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 02:08 AM
How were we "gifted" 20 points? **** off, you plebian, ameoba for a brain, dish faced, mouth breather

7 points fluke td to Wilson

7 points td on drive extended by gift penalty

6 points Raiders didn't get from missed fgs , lack of Jankowski

7+7+6

14 points we got, 6 the Raiders didn't get

All handed to us via the gods...

So no, we weren't "screwed"

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 02:15 AM
if it is ever proven they are steering games, I hope the league gets shut down.

That narrative is already permeating across fanbases...before the internet and digital replays, they had it made. The reality is it has been this bad for years...we are just now starting to wrap our collective heads around the ruse...and they, being dinosaur money from a different generation...dont know what to do.

The NFL is eating itself...which is apropos.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 02:19 AM
If there is some conspiracy to make the Raiders win, why did they call the 1st TD back on the Peter's flop? Why not just call TD right there ? That wasn't even a penalty...

JohnnyV13
10-20-2017, 02:20 AM

I'm not saying the Chiefs defense didn't play like dogshit. They did. Stipulated.
Terrible, moronic, game plan that put no pressure on Carr. Awful play by DB's.

But, they ignore the OPI on the flea flicker. Terrible, ticky tack calls on the Chiefs at crunch time. Missing that tackle on the Oakland receiver in the endzone. Just a horde of horrible calls that messed with both sides.

I wouldn't say the Chiefs were "gifted" with 20 points. But, Chiefs had PLENTY of chances to win outright (and they failed due to a combination of bad decisions from the sidelines and lack of performance in key moments). But, let's not pretend the zebras didn't damage the game with MULTIPLE bad calls that went both ways.

I'm not going to say it was some conspiracy. I will say that entire crew should get fired.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 02:21 AM
Which of those 20 points wasn't basically handed to us?

I do agree...the refs SUCKED

That ain't why we lost though

JohnnyV13
10-20-2017, 02:25 AM
Which of those 20 points wasn't basically handed to us?

You mean gifted by the Raiders or the refs? I didn't see 20 points gifted by the refs.

One "gift" was a crazy bounce. What was the other "gift" TD? Why were both field goals "gifts"?

If we're talking about gifts, you also have to take 7 points off the board for the Raiders when the refs picked up the flag when Cooper shoved that guy to the ground and they called phantom hold to take away Houston's beast-mode strip.

nkd
10-20-2017, 02:32 AM

7+7+6

welcome to football! I dont know what game you watch. that shit happens every week lol

JohnnyV13
10-20-2017, 02:36 AM

7+7+6

I wouldn't exactly call those gifts. If we're going to call some of those gifts, then the Chiefs "gifted" the Raiders with a jump ball catch at the goal line. What about (I think) Sorenson dropping an INT?

It's not a "gift" when the Chiefs special teams block a field goal. If you don't think that Cooper committed OPI on Mitchell on a flea flicker, then it's a "gift" TD for Mitchell to blow really good coverage by falling down.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 02:36 AM
You mean gifted by the Raiders or the refs? I didn't see 20 points gifted by the refs.

One "gift" was a crazy bounce. What was the other "gift" TD? Why were both field goals "gifts"?

If we're talking about gifts, you also have to take 7 points off the board for the Raiders when the refs picked up the flag when Cooper shoved that guy to the ground and they called phantom hold to take away Houston's beast-mode strip.

The crazy bounce, yes. That's 7 points we shouldn't have had.

The TD drive that was extended on 3rd down by the refs should've been a punt. That's 7 points we shouldn't have..but for luck/refs

The 2 FG that were shanked... that's 6 points more they should have...

To me those things are luck/gifts

I don't see how it's reasonable to conclude "we got screwed" when our D allowed 550 yards, we couldn't make a 1st down to ice the game, and we got 20 points worth of gifts.... especially when we lost by 1 point.

They beat us. Period. Yes the refs sucked but calls went both ways..there was a non face mask call, the td that Peter's flopped on and got called back...

JohnnyV13
10-20-2017, 02:40 AM

The TD drive that was extended on 3rd down by the refs should've been a punt. That's 7 points we shouldn't have..but for luck/refs

I don't see how it's reasonable to conclude "we got screwed" when our D allowed 550 yards, we couldn't make a 1st down to ice the game, and we got 20 points worth of gifts.... especially when we lost by 1 point.

They beat us. Period. Yes the refs sucked but calls went both ways..there was a non face mask call, the td that Peter's flopped on and got called back...

I'm not saying we were screwed. Chiefs crapped the bed. Granted.

I am saying the referees were awful. Really, HORRIBLE calls. I don't see a conspiracy b/c the awful calls seemed rather random. We got some. Some worked against us. The end of the game was a clown show of terrible calls.

cmdrzman
10-20-2017, 02:48 AM
There goes BlackOp with his conspiracy theories again.. lol.. Dudes a piece of work.. still thinks Elvis is alive and sh*t...

If the refs wanted the "Vegas" Raiders to win, why didnt they call the Cook catch a TD with 14 seconds left? Damn sure looked like one to me... How bout the Crabtree pushoff for a TD?

I mean why would the NFL risk letting the Raiders lose with one play left on the clock? Why not just call the Crabtree pushoff a TD?

Chiefs lost.. deal with it ladies

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 02:57 AM
There goes BlackOp with his conspiracy theories again.. lol.. Dudes a piece of work.. still thinks Elvis is alive and sh*t...

If the refs wanted the "Vegas" Raiders to win, why didnt they call the Cook catch a TD with 14 seconds left? Damn sure looked like one to me... How bout the Crabtree pushoff for a TD?

I mean why would the NFL risk letting the Raiders lose with one play left on the clock? Why not just call the Crabtree pushoff a TD?

Chiefs lost.. deal with it ladies

Yeah..brilliant bringing up "Elvis' as a false association...that's what stupid people do when they cant comment on the presented topic.

If you think a couple desperation bombs cemented your place in competing for the SB...fine. I wouldn't except less..it's what your corporate masters sold you all winter.

It did give you hope...in a false, constructed microcosm designed to extract your cash...pay them. You're gullible...it's what they are looking for...

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 03:03 AM
..it's what your corporate masters told you all winter.

As you post this from Wal-Mart your iPhone, while wearing nikes and Levi's sipping on a Frappuccino about to get into your miata and suck on a big old sonic chili dog

ClevelandBronco
10-20-2017, 03:29 AM
Yeah..brilliant bringing up "Elvis' as a false association...that's what stupid people do when they cant comment on the presented topic.

If you think a couple desperation bombs cemented your place in competing for the SB...fine. I wouldn't except less..it's what your corporate masters sold you all winter.

It did give you hope...in a false, constructed microcosm designed to extract your cash...pay them. You're gullible...it's what they are looking for...

Elvis was a Jesuit. They only disappeared him once he got old enough and fat enough to be indoctrinated into a secret order of NFL referees. True story. You can hide your head in the sand if you don't believe me. Just don't try to bury mine.

cmdrzman
10-20-2017, 03:57 AM

Nobody likes to see a grown man whine... knock it off... it's embarrassing

Reerun_KC
10-20-2017, 06:41 AM
Let’s see it’s a QB driven league. You have a marketable young gun QB coming off a back injury vs a 13 year vet that has zero marketable attributes on a national game.

If the did sway the game they swayed it in the right direction. This is why I can’t wait for Mahomes to play. He has what the nfl wants in its young marketable QBs.

Mecca
10-20-2017, 06:54 AM
Let's be honest here, if you're watching the NFL and it's never gone through your head that it's rigged then you don't have eyes.

There's a reason all of the rules have been changed to the point that everything is a judgement call, there are no cut and dry rules anymore for the big game changing penalties. What's that tell you?

It's entertainment but if you're living and dying with the team you're gonna end up sad because the Chiefs don't have any of the faces of the league. The Raiders season was on the one last night, the NFL has no interest in that at all for a multitude of reasons.

Also 75% of the Vegas money was on the Chiefs to cover..yet they don't. It's funny how Vegas seems to always have shit work out for them, yet yea there's no rigging uh huh.

Mecca
10-20-2017, 06:55 AM
I'm not saying we were screwed. Chiefs crapped the bed. Granted.

I am saying the referees were awful. Really, HORRIBLE calls. I don't see a conspiracy b/c the awful calls seemed rather random. We got some. Some worked against us. The end of the game was a clown show of terrible calls.

It becomes a conspiracy when you see it in every game week in and week out.

threebag
10-20-2017, 07:03 AM

2a) 1 defensive stop at the end of the game wins, defense choked with a lead behind them

2b) 1 less defensive penalty end of game.

FYP just keeping it real, but we know your perspective.

Pape
10-20-2017, 07:25 AM
from a non-chiefs, non-raiders fan perspective, the refs were horrible in the game.

there were ticky-tacky calls made on both teams, and there were blatant non-calls. you gotta be better than the refs if you want to win though.

it all evens out in the end .... unless you are the eagles and pete morelli is reffing the game.

Mecca
10-20-2017, 07:28 AM
I'm not a fan of the "it all evens out" shit that people say.

If you get penalties that are at key times while the other team gets them here and there, they don't count the same.

The Pittsburgh Seattle Superbowl is a classic example of that, they called penalties on all of Seattles key plays.

It just comes down to, no one even knows what the rules are anymore.

displacedinMN
10-20-2017, 07:54 AM
Screwed. Yes. Many times over. But it is good that non partial fans are finally seeing that the quality of refs suck and that there needs to be changes.

More cameras-more refs on the sidelines.

How about a time clock on the ref reviews.

And what the fuck was that when two refs got between Alex and the center. One leaves, another one comes in.??????????????????????? Refs are losing it.

Mile High Mania
10-20-2017, 08:26 AM
Screwed. Yes. Many times over. But it is good that non partial fans are finally seeing that the quality of refs suck and that there needs to be changes.

More cameras-more refs on the sidelines.

How about a time clock on the ref reviews.

And what the **** was that when two refs got between Alex and the center. One leaves, another one comes in.??????????????????????? Refs are losing it.

Fans of every team scream foul multiple times in a game. It’s a fact, there need to be improvements... I’m just not buying the notion there is a conspiracy in play for KCs last two losses. Every team gets bad calls, it’s league wide.

ARROW2
10-20-2017, 08:38 AM
My motivation to watch goes down every year. Tonight killed it almost entirely. It's just pointless when these old retard crook officials ruin every game.

Until we trot out an elite QB that the media slobbers over or is waiting to slobber over (Mahomes), these things will continue to happen. Just like last year. Nobody wants to hype Brady against Smith. they want Brady against Big Ben or Carr or some other up and coming QB.

Don't buy into any praise Alex got for the first month, they don't respect him and deep down believe he will fail when it counts.

Red Dawg
10-20-2017, 08:38 AM
NFL needs the Raiders to win. No doubt. Just like they need one more year of Brady to win. Luck is out, Rogers is out. They need the big stars to win. They needed Pitt to beat us last year and made sure it happened. Atl will lose to NE this weekend. NFL needs them to.

ARROW2
10-20-2017, 08:41 AM
Let’s see it’s a QB driven league. You have a marketable young gun QB coming off a back injury vs a 13 year vet that has zero marketable attributes on a national game.

If the did sway the game they swayed it in the right direction. This is why I can’t wait for Mahomes to play. He has what the nfl wants in its young marketable QBs.

DING DING DING DING DING DING. That is why it was crystal clear last year why we got fucked on the 2 pt conversion and why I also can't wait for the Mahomes era to begin.

Mecca
10-20-2017, 08:42 AM
NFL needs the Raiders to win. No doubt. Just like they need one more year of Brady to win. Luck is out, Rogers is out. They need the big stars to win. They needed Pitt to beat us last year and made sure it happened. Atl will lose to NE this weekend. NFL needs them to.

The Raiders Mexico city game is a big deal too, they don't want them down there with a shithole record.

manchambo
10-20-2017, 08:44 AM

If you get penalties that are at key times while the other team gets them here and there, they don't count the same.

The Pittsburgh Seattle Superbowl is a classic example of that, they called penalties on all of Seattles key plays.

By that standard, wasnt the penalty that overturned Oakland's TD with 8 or so seconds left a call on a key play?

lcarus
10-20-2017, 08:45 AM
Until we trot out an elite QB that the media slobbers over or is waiting to slobber over (Mahomes), these things will continue to happen. Just like last year. Nobody wants to hype Brady against Smith. they want Brady against Big Ben or Carr or some other up and coming QB.

Don't buy into any praise Alex got for the first month, they don't respect him and deep down believe he will fail when it counts.

Why the F give us so many primetime games.

patteeu
10-20-2017, 08:51 AM

Yes it was

Reerun_KC
10-20-2017, 08:53 AM
Why the F give us so many primetime games.

Tyreek Hill

Mile High Mania
10-20-2017, 09:06 AM
By that standard, wasnt the penalty that overturned Oakland's TD with 8 or so seconds left a call on a key play?

Solid point... if they really wanted OAK to win, why do that with 8 seconds left.

Mile High Mania
10-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Tyreek Hill

Division winner and lots of exciting players... shouldn't be a shock.

TribalElder
10-20-2017, 09:08 AM
Nearly every impartial fan (of other teams) on NFL.com commented on how KC got hosed tonight.

The NFL is getting exposed and fans are reluctantly coming to the realization that this is...and always was..about money.

NFL is predetermined

When Aaron Rodgers went down so did any hope of a kc vs gb Super Bowl

On to the next

Mile High Mania
10-20-2017, 09:09 AM
NFL is predetermined

On to the next

So, KC vs GB in the SB is what the NFL wanted?

Hammock Parties
10-20-2017, 09:09 AM
NFL is predetermined

On to the next

If the NFL was predetermined they would be salivating over a KC-PHI matchup.

It's not rigged.

Nzoner
10-20-2017, 09:12 AM
If the NFL was predetermined they would be salivating over a KC-PHI matchup.

It's not rigged.

Whose to say it won't happen?

manchambo
10-20-2017, 09:14 AM
Solid point... if they really wanted OAK to win, why do that with 8 seconds left.

The call to overturn the TD obviously disproves the notions that the game was fixed in the Raiders favor.

But I think the dissatisfaction with the end of this game also arises from fans' preference that the refs swallow their whistles to a certain degree at the end of games and only call blatant penalties. They certainly didn't do that, but it needs to be noted that, if they had, the Raiders still would've won.

Shag
10-20-2017, 09:14 AM

The PF when the Faid dove into Smith's knees was legit - that gets called every time. One FG was blocked. At least 3 points were taken from KC on the Carr fumble. So, 7 points that were "gifted", via the fluke Wilson TD.

Doesn't really matter, though - while the officiating was terrible, KC lost that game on their own.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2017, 09:17 AM
Whose to say it won't happen?

This D isn't stopping PIT or NE in a postseason game.

And the odds of Smith putting up 300 and 3 every week aren't great.

Fool's gold.

ping2000
10-20-2017, 09:28 AM
Fuck Thursday games to hell.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2017, 09:34 AM

Fool's gold.

He puts up over 400 on Denver next week.

lcarus
10-20-2017, 09:37 AM

This. Would ANYBODY care if they said they were doing away with Thursday night games altogether? I think everyone would say dilly dilly

Hammock Parties
10-20-2017, 09:37 AM

I doubt it. Their defense has returned to form.

We could actually use game manager Alex this week.

lawrenceRaider
10-20-2017, 09:39 AM
Can we just let Ed Hochuli ref every game?

Roid Ref has been in on just as many screw jobs as any of the rest of them. Just watch him ref any Denver game. Guaranteed that the Denver opponent will get hosed.

Rain Man
10-20-2017, 09:40 AM
The call to overturn the TD obviously disproves the notions that the game was fixed in the Raiders favor.

But I think the dissatisfaction with the end of this game also arises from fans' preference that the refs swallow their whistles to a certain degree at the end of games and only call blatant penalties. They certainly didn't do that, but it needs to be noted that, if they had, the Raiders still would've won.

My annoyance is the inconsistency of calls. Parker got mugged by a TE on the first Raiders gift play, and Parker got called. On the third Raiders gift play, Crabtree pushed Mitchell like it was a game of King of the Hill and it wasn't called.

I honestly don't know what's going to get called on any play any more. I don't know what counts as interference, particularly offensive interference, and I don't know what defines a catch. I just watch a game and see what the officiating crew decides on each play before I decide that the play is over. That's a terrible game experience.

Nzoner
10-20-2017, 09:41 AM

Fool's gold.

And the odds of the Pats overcoming 28 points in the 4th quarter

The Red Sox winning 4 in a row over the Yankees

The Broncos slowing down Cam Newton and the Panthers who rolled through the Play-Offs

The Giants ending the Pats shot at perfection......

I have no idea what the future holds but i do know it's only week 7,plenty of time for a lot more drama to unfold.

KCrockaholic
10-20-2017, 09:43 AM
I can't believe Pawnmower really thinks the push off from Crabtree to Peters was a "flop". That play was as blatant and can be, and it was the exact definition of OPI. Wake up Pawn.

KChiefs1
10-20-2017, 09:52 AM
It's always been about $$$$$ but it's just so obvious now.

I remember a time when I lived & breathed the NFL but too many jaded years I guess have hardened my heart.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 09:55 AM
I can't believe Pawnmower really thinks the push off from Crabtree to Peters was a "flop". That play was as blatant and can be, and it was the exact definition of OPI. Wake up Pawn.

I disagree...Romo disagreed....look at it from all angles...he put his hands out to see where he was, he didn't shove him Imo

It was an AWESOME flop by peters, Oscar award

You can't admit peters was straight up acting there? Soccer style

KChiefs1
10-20-2017, 09:57 AM
Let's be honest here, if you're watching the NFL and it's never gone through your head that it's rigged then you don't have eyes.

It's entertainment but if you're living and dying with the team you're gonna end up sad because the Chiefs don't have any of the faces of the league. The Raiders season was on the one last night, the NFL has no interest in that at all for a multitude of reasons.

Also 75% of the Vegas money was on the Chiefs to cover..yet they don't. It's funny how Vegas seems to always have shit work out for them, yet yea there's no rigging uh huh.

Having a close race in the AFC West means bigger ratings which the NFL needs right now. I just knew the Chiefs would lose last night because the script looks better with the Raiders still in it. Look at the standings this week after the Chargers beat the Donks.

KChiefs1
10-20-2017, 09:59 AM

Friday night games make more sense.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 10:00 AM
If you really believe this, why watch or support them?

ChiefsCountry
10-20-2017, 10:03 AM
Who is the bigger fucking looney toon - BlackOp or Taco John?

DanT
10-20-2017, 10:07 AM
I just watch a game and see what the officiating crew decides on each play before I decide that the play is over. That's a terrible game experience.

This is why I don't think the NFL will be as popular as a spectator sport in 20 years. When a team has a big play, you'd like to be able to enjoy it as it happens. If the NFL officiated orgasms, mammals would have died off a long time ago.

KCrockaholic
10-20-2017, 10:08 AM
I disagree...Romo disagreed....look at it from all angles...he put his hands out to see where he was, he didn't shove him Imo

Peters may have over exaggerated a little bit, and I don't remember anybody disagreeing that it wasn't OPI. But Crabtree gave a full extension push off to get Peters out of the way. That play was the exact demonstration of what OPI is in the rule book. Rule 8, section 5.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 10:11 AM
Watch it ain...Romo says something like "oh my god...that happens every play"
]
Personally...I wouldn't call that, peters was acting...you're allowed to hand check a player. That's what crabtree did. If you don't see the flop, then i agree to disagree..

By the way it was A great job by peters to flop there. Outstanding...he almost saved t he game. Not mad at him one bit for trying

Mile High Mania
10-20-2017, 10:20 AM

That would certainly be a feat since the defense hasn't given up more than 230 yards in the air all year.

2016, Brees was the only QB to go over 250 passing yards... (293).
2015, Roethlisberger cracked the 300 yard mark twice.

So, yeah 400 would be a hell of a performance for Alex as the last time he did that was 2014 in a win vs NEP.

Good luck.

cooper barrett
10-20-2017, 10:42 AM
Tyreek Hill

Not a chance in hell, NFL had it's way he wouldn't be in the league.

cooper barrett
10-20-2017, 10:46 AM

They had to call that. It was a review play and clearly short.

cooper barrett
10-20-2017, 10:51 AM

Fool's gold.

Smith can put up those numbers if the rest of the team shows up to play. He is quite capable of putting 7 on the board every quarter but when the D offsets every point they become offsetting.

Nothing like intentionally pointing a loaded gun at your own foot and then bitching about shooting yourself.

cooper barrett
10-20-2017, 10:52 AM

Are you calling it a win?

DJJasonp
10-20-2017, 10:54 AM
Peters may have over exaggerated a little bit, and I don't remember anybody disagreeing that it wasn't OPI. But Crabtree gave a full extension push off to get Peters out of the way. That play was the exact demonstration of what OPI is in the rule book. Rule 8, section 5.

yep. For anyone who's ever covered a WR....running full speed alongside someone, especially when you turn your head back towards the ball, it doesnt take much to get you to fall, stumble, create separation.

That's why the first raider TD WAS OPI.....(but then alas, it wasnt)

cooper barrett
10-20-2017, 10:57 AM
This is why I don't think the NFL will be as popular as a spectator sport in 20 years. When a team has a big play, you'd like to be able to enjoy it as it happens. If the NFL officiated orgasms, mammals would have died off a long time ago.

Not for some as I am sure there are some here that are so fast even an NFL ref wouldn't have time to call it.:D:D:D:D:D

Kidd Lex
10-20-2017, 11:02 AM
My annoyance is the inconsistency of calls. Parker got mugged by a TE on the first Raiders gift play, and Parker got called. On the third Raiders gift play, Crabtree pushed Mitchell like it was a game of King of the Hill and it wasn't called.

I honestly don't know what's going to get called on any play any more. I don't know what counts as interference, particularly offensive interference, and I don't know what defines a catch. I just watch a game and see what the officiating crew decides on each play before I decide that the play is over. That's a terrible game experience.

This is exactly right. Forget the outcome, the experience is awful.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2017, 11:05 AM
Smith can put up those numbers if the rest of the team shows up to play.

That's not good enough.

We're not the 93 Cowboys. The OL is going to give up pressure, the defense is going to give up some points.

Good QBs can handle that. He's handled it from time to time.

Get it done, or get out.

MahiMike
10-20-2017, 11:07 AM
So many horrible calls. The one that hurts the most was when we got the sack fumble and they called defensive holding. We would have minimum 3 points there.

Fish
10-20-2017, 11:09 AM
Chiefs finally having their weaknesses exposed, and the tin foil hatters grab their signs and parade into the streets with claims of conspiracy. LMAO... some things never change...

Funny how the conspiracy nuts have it all figured out regarding how the conspiracy is playing out, but yet they're not betting all their money on the games they claim are so clearly rigged. Only after the fact do they explain all these mastermind details. Hindsight is 50/50 or something....

Pape
10-20-2017, 11:26 AM

Some games you are the hammer, some games you are the nail. Its a long season, so, yeah it evens out.

Evened out last night ....

Oh and the point about Seattle is well taken, and I am not a Pittsburgh fan by any stretch of the imagination, but, honestly, Fuck Seattle.

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 11:36 AM
Chiefs finally having their weaknesses exposed, and the tin foil hatters grab their signs and parade into the streets with claims of conspiracy. LMAO... some things never change...

Funny how the conspiracy nuts have it all figured out regarding how the conspiracy is playing out, but yet they're not betting all their money on the games they claim are so clearly rigged. Only after the fact do they explain all these mastermind details. Hindsight is 50/50 or something....

its funny how the conspiracy nuts managed to create such an elaborate collusion

the refs were in on it

we gave up 550 yards and our defense sucked balls

we gave alex and the offense the ball back when we had a lead

and yet we lost by 1 point

I really am amazed at how intricate their plan was

Nzoner
10-20-2017, 11:42 AM

I'll have you know I'm $30,000 up in the CP Gambling Challenge :D

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 11:56 AM
This was the same crew that threw a OPI on Fassano against the Cardinals...the play happened about 20 yards away from the TD. It wasn't thrown until about 3 seconds after the play and way after the supposed offense. KC would have been up 2 scores late in that one and Smith threw an INT on the next play.

That game cost the Chiefs the post season...it was the same one where they said Kelce fumbled on the final drive.

From arrowhead pride...Worst call - The offensive PI on Anthony Fuhgeddabousano. The latest flag throw I may have ever seen changed the entire game. The Chiefs went from a 21-9 lead to a deficit in a handful of plays.

It is further made suspicious by the fact the flag was thrown ten seconds after the supposed offense occurred and AFTER Fasano catches the TD.

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:27 PM
They made out like bandits...it only took them 4 plays after time expired to do it. ROFL

TLO
10-20-2017, 12:29 PM
See, the knee jerk reaction is to think the game is fixed. I was 100% guilty of it last night.

After you take time to digest the loss, you realize there were awful calls for both teams, and that our defense sucks a giant 14' dick.

If the game truly was fixed, why did they call the offensive pass interference on Crabtree? (Before the 2 penalties they called on the Chiefs)

Hammock Parties
10-20-2017, 12:33 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tonight is a night Vegas knows. Raiders win this thing.</p>&mdash; JP Finlay (@JPFinlayNBCS) <a href="https://twitter.com/JPFinlayNBCS/status/921165716715433984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 20, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

@TandlerNBCS

No. 80 percent of the tickets on KC and line never moved. Plus positive juice on Chiefs. Vegas wants all the money on KC

Werwoo
10-20-2017, 12:36 PM

Dude, watch it again. It wasn't a flop, at all. He pushed him to the ground. Hell, the first no call on the first touchdown was more arguable than this one. It was absolutely pass interference. What is wrong with your eyes?

TLO
10-20-2017, 12:37 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tonight is a night Vegas knows. Raiders win this thing.</p>&mdash; JP Finlay (@JPFinlayNBCS) <a href="https://twitter.com/JPFinlayNBCS/status/921165716715433984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 20, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

@TandlerNBCS

No. 80 percent of the tickets on KC and line never moved. Plus positive juice on Chiefs. Vegas wants all the money on KC

Nobody knows or cares who that is.

BTW 610 sports mentioned you by name this morning, just FYI

ptlyon
10-20-2017, 12:37 PM
See, the knee jerk reaction is to think the game is fixed. I was 100% guilty of it last night.

After you take time to digest the loss, you realize there were awful calls for both teams, and that our defense sucks a giant 14' dick.

If the game truly was fixed, why did they call the offensive pass interference on Crabtree? (Before the 2 penalties they called on the Chiefs)

As was pointed out in another thread, the OPI on Crabtree did nothing. Only gave them another chance at it.

TLO
10-20-2017, 12:39 PM
As was pointed out in another thread, the OPI on Crabtree did nothing. Only gave them another chance at it.

I don't see how it did nothing? It cancelled out the TD and moved them back 10 yards. If the game was fixed, why go through the trouble of calling that a penalty at all?

Bearcat
10-20-2017, 12:42 PM
We don't need 3 of your dumb threads about the same thing.... we get it.

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:43 PM
It sure as shit influenced them to pick up a flag on an obvious OPI for a TD...then throw a ridiculous flag on a strip sack.

They needed to keep this one close...

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 12:44 PM
We don't need 3 of your dumb threads about the same thing.... we get it.

Truth is dumb now?

TLO
10-20-2017, 12:44 PM
It sure as shit influenced them to pick up a flag on an obvious OPI for a TD...then throw a ridiculous flag on a strip sack.

They needed to keep this one close...

That's not the question I asked though

gblowfish
10-20-2017, 12:46 PM

Fourteen Feet? That's a lot of dick.

TLO
10-20-2017, 12:48 PM
Fourteen Feet? That's a lot of dick.

14" wasn't enough dick. 14' seemed more appropriate.

ptlyon
10-20-2017, 12:52 PM
I don't see how it did nothing? It cancelled out the TD and moved them back 10 yards. If the game was fixed, why go through the trouble of calling that a penalty at all?

May have moved them back 10 yards, but still gave them another crack at it. As pointed out in the other thread/post, under 2 minutes there should be something added to the penalty, like rolling 10 seconds off of the clock or loss of down or something.

fan4ever
10-20-2017, 01:49 PM

I'd like to see footage on when the flag came out on that holding call...once Carr was in trouble...not at the time of the infraction?

Randallflagg
10-20-2017, 01:52 PM

But it was the Jesuits

:) :) :)

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 01:54 PM
Dude, watch it again. It wasn't a flop, at all. He pushed him to the ground. Hell, the first no call on the first touchdown was more arguable than this one. It was absolutely pass interference. What is wrong with your eyes?

I agree crabtree put his hands on him...but "pushed him to the ground" is a little much...watch it from all angles..Peters exaggerated the **** out of it, it was pretty normal contact that you see on a lot of plays, and a GREAT acting job by peters to "fall", that obviously fooled your "expert" eyes.

BlackOp
10-20-2017, 02:14 PM
I'd like to see footage on when the flag came out on that holding call...once Carr was in trouble...not at the time of the infraction?

I would like the see the "all 22" replay of that too...as to if it was thrown before the fumble or after..and by whom.

Anybody have access to it?

manchambo
10-20-2017, 04:15 PM
May have moved them back 10 yards, but still gave them another crack at it. As pointed out in the other thread/post, under 2 minutes there should be something added to the penalty, like rolling 10 seconds off of the clock or loss of down or something.

Your view on the effect of wiping out a game-winning touchdown and moving the raider back 10 yards is . . . puzzling.

RJ
10-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Forgetting momentarily about my own rooting interest, the issue I have is with the sheer number of calls. The constant stoppage for penalties prevents the games from developing any sort of flow. And I find myself on every pass play watching for flags more than I watch the ball. The NFL, in an effort to put more offense into the game, has made it nearly unwatchable for me. I used to watch any game that was on, these days it's just my Chiefs and Ravens. I feel like all the PI calls make the games seem less than legitimate.

Easy 6
10-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Seeing you again is almost like seeing bigfoot, RJ... but your take rings so true, as always

Bet I can speak for many old timers when I say, please come back

stevieray
10-20-2017, 07:27 PM
There's hardly any integrity left.

Chiefshrink
10-20-2017, 07:44 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-20-2017, 08:43 PM

This is really what it all comes down to, regardless of any arguments to the contrary. The league wants its stars, and it wants them behind Center.

Mahomes has a great opportunity to lead the current pack. I believe he will outshine every single one of them. And it doesn't hurt that the ladies seem to like him alot too.

Sorry Smith; respectability is no longer the name of the game, and hasn't been for some time now.

Mulatto Peen Nation cometh.

headsnap
10-20-2017, 08:50 PM
NFE

Hoopsdoc
12-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Colts scored a late touchdown against the Bills to pull within 7-6. Pagano decides to go for the win. They make the 2 point conversion and start celebrating.

45 SECONDS after the play, the refs throw a flag and call Kamar Aiken for offensive pass interference. Even though the ball was on the 2 yard line and Aiken was on the one, AND he didn't even block, just got in the way.

The absolute worst call IVE EVER SEEN. That was a disgrace.

Somehow Vinatieri made the 45 yard extra point and the game is in OT.

I've always laughed at those who say the NFL is fixed. After today, I'm no longer sure.