PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Seeing all these threads...

Mecca
10-20-2017, 07:33 AM
This guy sucks that guy sucks, I hate Marcus Peters, the secondary sucks etc etc..

You know who really sucks? Derrick Johnson, dude runs like he's stuck in the sand and is totally whiffing on tackles now. Think it's time to just admit they aren't good with him in there, he doesn't get to the spot fast enough, he doesn't make the play anymore. May be time to just sit him.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2017, 07:36 AM
There are so many fan sentimental emotional players on bad contracts.

This team needs a serious roster purge this offseason and an infusion of youth.

Why Not?
10-20-2017, 07:41 AM
Love DJ. He should have retired after the latest injury. He's done. We have to have the worst overall LB core in the NFL

Hammock Parties
10-20-2017, 07:44 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y0S_MebzyzQ?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ken Bone
10-20-2017, 07:51 AM
Maybe I was hearing things but when they interviewed Derek Carr after the game I could've swore I heard him say that he prayed to God and God healed his broken back. If that's true then Bob Sutton better get on his knees and start praying. It's going to take a small miracle to fix his shitty brokedick secondary.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
10-20-2017, 09:29 AM
Hot take- Berry comes back looking the same as DJ next year.

BoneKrusher
10-20-2017, 10:50 AM
Just my luck
Our offense starts looking like an NFL offense and the Defense goes into a funk.

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 10:52 AM
They would sit him if we were 2-5. But because we’re 5-2.....we’ll keep doing what we’re doing. Eligwe needs to be getting more snaps at this point.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Just my luck
Our offense starts looking like an NFL offense and the Defense goes into a funk.

4 years this defense carried Alex’s offense.

JakeF
10-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Our linebackers are playing like total shit. All of them.

Houston, 100 million dollars of shit
DJ, might as well be using a walker
Ford, he runs around doing nothing really fast
Ragland, might as well not exist

TLO
10-20-2017, 10:54 AM

It wouldn't surprise me. His body has been through a lot.

KCrockaholic
10-20-2017, 10:54 AM
DJ is playing old. It was very evident in the Steelers game. He might not want to hang it up, but this should probably be his last year.

KCrockaholic
10-20-2017, 10:55 AM
Our linebackers are playing like total shit. All of them.

Houston, 100 million dollars of shit
DJ, might as well be using a walker
Ford, he runs around doing nothing really fast
Ragland, might as well not exist

Ford is completely useless unless he's facing a 3rd string Chargers LT.

Hammock Parties
10-20-2017, 11:02 AM
DJ is playing old. It was very evident in the Steelers game. He might not want to hang it up, but this should probably be his last year.

The Packers, Steelers or Patriots would have cut him loose after 2015.

CupidStunt
10-20-2017, 11:10 AM
Yeah he's bad. No shit? Do even the homers deny this?

Guys like Bailey, Logan, Jones and Parker are the ones who seem to avoid getting trashed even though they also deserve it. I mean I don't think anyone on the defense, literally one single player, should avoid criticism.

scho63
10-20-2017, 11:10 AM

Because.......THE CHEFS! :deevee:

KCrockaholic
10-20-2017, 11:13 AM

Guys like Bailey, Logan, Jones and Parker are the ones who seem to avoid getting trashed even though they also deserve it. I mean I don't think anyone on the defense, literally one single player, should avoid criticism.

I like Chris Jones.

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Our defensive line outside of Jones, and he's pushing it, is playing like complete shit. No push. No stopping the run. They just completely disappear. That makes our LBs and CBs look way worse than they are because they don't have any help.

jspchief
10-20-2017, 11:21 AM
Our defensive line outside of Jones, and he's pushing it, is playing like complete shit. No push. No stopping the run. They just completely disappear. That makes our LBs and CBs look way worse than they are because they don't have any help.3 v 5 is tough, yo

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ragged Robin
10-20-2017, 11:35 AM

So true, but it's not like they can replace these guys this season. Sutton & Veach overestimated what they could squeeze out of their personnel. Hate to say it but guys like Houston and DJ are well on the decline (production vs. value) and the rest of the guys except for Berry and Peters make decent backups at best. Too much finesse on the field and it's getting exposed.

Titty Meat
10-20-2017, 11:36 AM
Reggie Ragland is useless too

Ming the Merciless
10-20-2017, 11:38 AM
Just my luck

amen

because chiefs

its like we are snake bit

10 bucks says the defense will turn it around only to have the offense collapse

Steron
10-20-2017, 12:28 PM
DJ is one of my favorite Chiefs. Has been for years. But, alas, Father Time is undefeated. It saddens me to see him a shell of his former self. It's time.

jimidollar
10-20-2017, 01:04 PM
Every member of this defense needs to be paid minimum wage. I bet we could find 11 guys off the street who could play as well as these guys.

Reerun_KC
10-20-2017, 01:07 PM
I’m ready for a new beginning for this franchise. Especially on defense. Way too many old guys making shit tons of cash on the sidelines hurt.

It’s time to retool with youth.

KranzDictum
10-20-2017, 01:19 PM
I’m ready for a new beginning for this franchise. Especially on defense. Way too many old guys making shit tons of cash on the sidelines hurt.

It’s time to retool with youth.

But now the great drafter is gone. That is asking a lot with a 1st time GM.

If you guys had Berry you would have won that game last night. Berry would have made Carr pay for all those bombs into double coverage. It was like Carr didn't care who was covered or how many guys were on him. He just slung it up there.

Not having a 3rd rush LB (or 2nd for that matter) who can spell the starters really hurts. Houston was contained well in the 2nd half, he is still a force in the run game but you can't pay a guy over $20 Mill a year to run stuff.

If there is no pressure then the ball goes downfield and stesses the CB play.

Cooper dropped like 3 big balls, or more last night too.

Back to the OP, this is probably DJ's last season. I am guessing teams are going to keep pounding the run and running those counters at him every game. I thought it was stupid that Oakland ran at Houston instead of Ford but maybe they were afraid of Houston running plays down from behind?

Best22
10-20-2017, 02:47 PM
If we trade Alex Smith next year and Mahomes is just average, we're gonna struggle.

DJ's left nut
10-20-2017, 02:50 PM
They had a run last night that was relatively innocuous; maybe 7 yards, but it was a play where DJ had gap assignment right where the play was going, nobody got to him and in trying to get over to the hole in time to plug it, the guy just fell down.

Flat fell down.

It was like watching Willie Mays stumble around the OF in his Mets seasons.

He's just completely ineffective right now. It's a kick in the dick but there's really no escaping it.

penbrook
10-20-2017, 02:53 PM
DJ led the team with 7 tackles last game and a pass defensed

oaklandhater
10-20-2017, 02:54 PM
I like Chris Jones.

This Jones looks pretty damm good this season.

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 02:55 PM
There are going to be some people that need to be cut or traded this coming offseason.

DJ - $8 million saved
Hali - $7 million saved
Smith - $17 million saved
Bailey - $6 million saved
Parker - $5 million saved

That's $43 million in cap room alone.

10-20-2017, 02:57 PM

And that pass defensed prevented an INT. Because Chuefs.

penbrook
10-20-2017, 02:59 PM
And that pass defensed prevented an INT. Because Chiefs.

Nah he would’ve dropped it

10-20-2017, 03:00 PM
Nah he would’ve dropped it

Haha yeah. Mitchell isn't as worthless as Parker at catching a football, but you're probably right.

penbrook
10-20-2017, 03:01 PM
Haha yeah. Parker would have or sure, but Mitchell can sometimes catch those.

Our DBs have no ball skills whatsoever

DJ's left nut
10-20-2017, 03:01 PM

Mike Mazlowski once led the Chiefs in tackles on a season. Sean Barber nearly racked up 100 in a season where I was shocked he managed to stay on the roster the entire season.

Raw tackle numbers don't tell you nearly as much as simply watching a guy play. He's frequently late to his spot and if he's there on time, he's too easy to move out. Worse still is that if he managed to find himself with a free shot on a ballcarrier, he's only about 65% likely at this point to actually finish the play because he still refuses to wrap.

He's not playing well.

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 03:03 PM
Our DBs have no ball skills whatsoever

And Parker can't tackle for shit. Pretty sure that's one of the players you like to suck off the most.

Tribal Warfare
10-20-2017, 03:03 PM
This Jones looks pretty damm good this season.

Especially with no reps TC to get into " football shape"

penbrook
10-20-2017, 03:06 PM
And Parker can't tackle for shit. Pretty sure that's one of the players you like to suck off the most.

No that’s Smitty. Parker and Murray are the worst. Gaines is close

penbrook
10-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Jones and Logan could get no pressure last night and I know damn well they weren’t dropping in coverage

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 03:07 PM
No that’s Smitty. Parker and Murray are the worst. Gaines is close

Fuck you. You've said multiple times that Parker was a top 5 FS.

penbrook
10-20-2017, 03:08 PM
**** you. You've said multiple times that Parker was a top 5 FS.

In coverage I said that

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 03:09 PM
In coverage I said that

Yeah...he was SO fucking great last night.

Tribal Warfare
10-20-2017, 03:09 PM
Fuck you. You've said multiple times that Parker was a top 5 FS.

Expect it, troll is trolling

penbrook
10-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Yeah...he was SO ****ing great last night.

He was pretty good in coverage. Tackling him and Peters might be the worst on the team. Murray is the worst safety I have seen. Single handledly lost this game for us. Allowed 2 TDs. A crucial penalty at the end of the game. Another penalty on a punt return towards the end of the game

Best22
10-20-2017, 03:12 PM
There are going to be some people that need to be cut or traded this coming offseason.

DJ - $8 million saved
Hali - $7 million saved
Smith - $17 million saved
Bailey - $6 million saved
Parker - $5 million saved

That's $43 million in cap room alone.

Add Colquitt-$5 million

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 03:13 PM
Add Colquitt-$5 million

He's a free agent.

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 03:14 PM
He was pretty good in coverage. Tackling him and Peters might be the worst on the team. Murray is the worst safety I have seen. Single handledly lost this game for us. Allowed 2 TDs. A crucial penalty at the end of the game. Another penalty on a punt return towards the end of the game

Dude you have to be one of the most worthless posters on this board.

Best22
He's a free agent.

Wouldn't that still result in $5 million in savings?

We don't have to trade Colquitt

The Franchise
Wouldn't that still result in $5 million in savings?

We don't have to trade Colquitt

He's a free agent. Which means he has no cap hit because he doesn't have a contract.

penbrook
10-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Dude you have to be one of the most worthless posters on this board.

You don’t like my takes fine. That’s your opinion. However you can’t sit there and say Murray didn’t suck ass last night.

The Franchise
10-20-2017, 03:16 PM
You don’t like my takes fine. That’s your opinion. However you can’t sit there and say Murray didn’t suck ass last night.

Quick. Go quote my post where I defended Murray, retard.

BoneKrusher
10-20-2017, 03:55 PM
I miss Dontari Poe

Buns
10-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Quick. Go quote my post where I defended Murray, retard.

Why argue with RoboCunt?

lcarus
10-21-2017, 02:00 AM
I have to think Chris Jones is hurting or something. He was absolutely dominating offensive lines before the last couple of games.

penbrook
10-21-2017, 03:11 AM
I miss Dontari Poe

I miss Eric Berry, Mike Devito, and former Chief who leads the league in tackles Tyvon Branch

kccrow
10-21-2017, 03:45 AM
I never thought that it was a great idea to re-sign him to his last deal. I thought he should have retired after last season's injury. If he isn't going to retire following this season, his ass should be cut. He should be benched right now, but I'm not sure who'd be able to call the defense with Berry out. Some guys can do it, most can't.

Flying High D
10-21-2017, 05:49 AM
Maybe the defensive players are trying to see who can get the lowest PFf score.

Black Bob
10-21-2017, 06:46 AM
This guy sucks that guy sucks, I hate Marcus Peters, the secondary sucks etc etc..

You know who really sucks? Derrick Johnson, dude runs like he's stuck in the sand and is totally whiffing on tackles now. Think it's time to just admit they aren't good with him in there, he doesn't get to the spot fast enough, he doesn't make the play anymore. May be time to just sit him.

YES HE DOES! I've been saying it too! He is slow and misses a ton of tackles! It's incredible how people attack Gaines for example but, don't even sniff DJ.

HemiEd
10-21-2017, 06:48 AM
Mike Mazlowski once led the Chiefs in tackles on a season. Sean Barber nearly racked up 100 in a season where I was shocked he managed to stay on the roster the entire season.

Raw tackle numbers don't tell you nearly as much as simply watching a guy play. He's frequently late to his spot and if he's there on time, he's too easy to move out. Worse still is that if he managed to find himself with a free shot on a ballcarrier, he's only about 65% likely at this point to actually finish the play because he still refuses to wrap.

He's not playing well.

Yep. I saw him make one tackle of the ball carrier where he shot the gap. I said to myself, that is what we have been missing. Do that some more! But he didn't.

Black Bob
10-21-2017, 06:55 AM
His lack of speed is causing a trickle down effect. It means we have to use a safety at LB in the nickel and put guys like Eric Murray on the field at safety. He has no business being out there and if you really think about it, it all goes back to DJ.

Marcellus
10-21-2017, 07:57 AM
There are so many fan sentimental emotional players on bad contracts.

This team needs a serious roster purge this offseason and an infusion of youth.

We have like the 2nd youngest roster in the NFL dude.

All In
10-21-2017, 08:53 AM
Our defensive line outside of Jones, and he's pushing it, is playing like complete shit. No push. No stopping the run. They just completely disappear. That makes our LBs and CBs look way worse than they are because they don't have any help.

You got it

Reerun_KC
10-21-2017, 10:40 AM
If we trade Alex Smith next year and Mahomes is just average, we're gonna struggle.

If we put a top 10 d on the field and Smith is Smith.

We’re gonna relive his first 4 years as a chief.