PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Let's talk about the Cowboys

TLO
10-30-2017, 10:03 PM
Vegas opened the line on this game as a pick 'em. Line has shifted slightly to Cowboys as a 1 point favorite, but that was before the Elliott suspension.

This should be one hell of a game.

kcchiefsus
10-30-2017, 10:05 PM
They'll probably skull fuck us, even without Elliot.

thabear04
10-30-2017, 10:05 PM
Chiefs should hopefully get LDT back if not probably after the bye. Hope Nelson is okay and what’s the word on Ford how he get hurt?

TLO
10-30-2017, 10:08 PM
Chiefs should hopefully get LDT back if not probably after the bye. Hope Nelson is okay and what’s the word on Ford how he get hurt?

Back injury is all I've heard.

Dee Ford is always fucking hurt though.

TLO
10-30-2017, 10:08 PM
They'll probably skull **** us, even without Elliot.

Why do you think this? The Cowboys are an average team at best.

Hammock Parties
10-30-2017, 10:09 PM
Why do you think this? The Cowboys are an average team at best.

They still have an elite offense and an elite OL.

That spells trouble for this team.

We'll lose if Alex completes 50 percent of his passes again.

pugsnotdrugs19
10-30-2017, 10:10 PM
Shootout. They don't have the defense Denver does, but they also don't have their offense.

Not confident right now.

O.city
10-30-2017, 10:10 PM
They still have an elite offense and an elite OL.

That spells trouble for this team.

We'll lose if Alex completes 50 percent of his passes again.

Their dl is playing better but the d hasn't been that good. Hopefully our offense gets going on the fast track down there

notorious
10-30-2017, 10:11 PM
Dallas can get after the QB as good or better than anyone in the NFL.

O.city
10-30-2017, 10:12 PM
Dallas can get after the QB as good or better than anyone in the NFL.

Statistically yes so far this year

But I don't think they have pass rushers as good as Denver

Need to get the run game going though for sure

CaliforniaChief
10-30-2017, 10:14 PM
The Chiefs tend to play to the level of their competition. I think it's a good game. Slight disadvantage traveling on short week after a pretty sloppy performance.

Reerun_KC
10-30-2017, 10:15 PM
Fuck cowbitches forever /Buehler

Chiefshrink
10-30-2017, 10:15 PM
Yes let’s do talk the Cowboys now it looks like Ezekiel will not get 300 yards rushing on us instead it will be Alfred Morris and Darren McFadden . You thought the Steelers offensive line shredded us just wait .

Red Dawg
10-30-2017, 10:16 PM
They run the ball well and have a stud OL
We have shown no ability stop the run nor get the QB consistently. We may get our ass kicked.

MMXcalibur
10-30-2017, 10:19 PM
I do not expect good things.

Stronger offense against whatever the fuck our defense is. If Zeke plays, he may hit 300 on the day. Sad to say, I’m not joking.

Add in the Cowboys being one of those popular franchises that are probably going to get their fair share of calls....and yeah, I don’t foresee good things next Sunday.

Best22
10-30-2017, 10:24 PM
Smith and the offense has to put up atleast 35

ThaVirus
10-30-2017, 10:27 PM
First things first, do your best to block Demarcus Lawrence and David Irving (sad face). If we do that, Kelce, Hill and D Rob should feast. Hunt will have a better game than he did tonight but I still wouldn't expect a 100+ yard performance.

The defense will have its hands full. Witten will school Murray early and often, probably for multiple 3rd down conversions. Dez is a load to bring down after the catch, our DBs need to wrap up this week. Dak will have plenty of time to survey the field and find the open guy. I expect another game of rushing 3 and dropping 8 so hopefully our secondary can force some throws into tight windows.

It should be an entertaining game.

OldSchool
10-30-2017, 10:56 PM
Cowboys are going to score 35+, with or without Elliot. They're probably going to rape us on both fronts.

Our defense gave up 177 rushing yards against the Broncos sorry stable of RBs with their sorry group of OL men and non-existent passing game.

I fully expect Dak to run for 50-ish yards and throw for another 300+.

They're one of the teams that are going to be a tough matchup for us because of how good their OL and front-7s are. It'll be a repeat of the Pitt game with more points scored by Dallas.

ThaVirus
10-30-2017, 10:58 PM
If you guys really want to feel like shit, David Irving has only played in 3 games this season. He has 5 sacks.. and we kept David King (I think) over him.

Best22
10-30-2017, 11:17 PM
Cowboys are going to score 35+, with or without Elliot. They're probably going to rape us on both fronts.

Our defense gave up 177 rushing yards against the Broncos sorry stable of RBs with their sorry group of OL men and non-existent passing game.

I fully expect Dak to run for 50-ish yards and throw for another 300+.

They're one of the teams that are going to be a tough matchup for us because of how good their OL and front-7s are. It'll be a repeat of the Pitt game with more points scored by Dallas.

Smith can still hurt them through the air. This game is gonna be in the 30s atleast

OldSchool
10-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Smith can still hurt them through the air. This game is gonna be in the 30s atleast

He can provided the OL holds up in protection. They did a decent job vs the Broncos when it came to pass protection. Run blocking needs to get a lot better though.

gold_and_red
10-30-2017, 11:44 PM
This game has blowout written all over it given how the last few weeks have gone over for both teams, could easily look like last year's @Steelers game.
But since then we seem to always be in a game despite looking like sh!t for extended periods.

Chiefshrink
10-31-2017, 06:32 AM
KH has to have a big game running to keep their O off the field but I don't see it because our O-line is just average at best. We dominate no one on either side of the trenches. They definitely dominate on the offensive side of the trench.:rolleyes:

Rasputin
10-31-2017, 06:42 AM
If we can beat the Cowboys we are a legit contender if not we are pretenders.

Even with their running back out they have one of the best oline in the league. My concern is making the next Cowboy star breakout game we tend to do that.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2017, 06:43 AM
We’ll need 35 points to win. MVP Alex or gtfo.

Bob Dole
10-31-2017, 06:44 AM
DOOOOOM!

This place...

TimeForWasp
10-31-2017, 06:57 AM
Chiefs gonna kick some cowgirl ass.

Buehler445
10-31-2017, 07:00 AM
Fuck cowbitches forever /Buehler

Forever is reserved for Donk. Fuck those fucking guys. And it’s Cowcunts. Get it right asshole. PISTOLS FIRING.

This is a bad matchup on paper. But looking at games played they are not even close to as good as the Eagles. Or even Washington before they hit our guys as hard as they could and ended up dead.

Their OL isn’t as good as they should be. But they could still maul us pretty hard. The NFL has figured out Dak doesn’t throw well outside the numbers so we have to sell out on the run game which will still be good with their JAGs. (Anyone who hasn’t figured out that 90% if the run game is OL outside generational talents which Zeke is not is retarded) and Witten and try to force shit outside.

Offensively we need creative play calling to keep their shit off balance. I’d like to see some of the misdirection stuff go to Hill to keep them honest. Kelce needs to be OK. Wilson needs to be back on the field. We need to win special teams.

Recommendation: don’t turn the TV on until kickoff. You won’t want to see all the Cowcunt slobbering.

Why Not?
10-31-2017, 07:04 AM
Dez Bryant is gong to destroy whatever sorry Acker/Mitchell CB is covering him. Since Sutton won't put Peters on him, Bryant will be able to do whatever he wants.

Buehler445
10-31-2017, 07:07 AM
Dez Bryant is gong to destroy whatever sorry Acker/Mitchell CB is covering him. Since Sutton won't put Peters on him, Bryant will be able to do whatever he wants.

I don’t understand it but Dak doesn’t throw at Dez. I don’t know if it’s the Alex syndrome of not open enough - even through when he’s covered he’s still open.

If Romo we’re behind center it would all be over but the crying. But Dak doesn’t go there.

Why Not?
10-31-2017, 07:14 AM
I don’t understand it but Dak doesn’t throw at Dez. I don’t know if it’s the Alex syndrome of not open enough - even through when he’s covered he’s still open.

If Romo we’re behind center it would all be over but the crying. But Dak doesn’t go there.

Hopefully that doesn't change this week. I just can't imagine not salivating at the thought of game planning Bryant versus the non Peters part of our secondary.

Buehler445
10-31-2017, 07:31 AM
Hopefully that doesn't change this week. I just can't imagine not salivating at the thought of game planning Bryant versus the non Peters part of our secondary.

Mitchell needs to start on that side again. He's longer than Acker and his ability to run with guys is, I think, good enough to make it look like he's covered.

dannybcaitlyn
10-31-2017, 07:48 AM
Best O-line vs. our Defense. Where the opposing running back gets three yards before first contact . Not to mention our K-hunt has to break two tackles just to get back to the line of scrimmage. 21-10 Cowboys

loochy
10-31-2017, 07:56 AM
Best O-line vs. our Defense. Where the opposing running back gets three yards before first contact . Not to mention our K-hunt has to break two tackles just to get back to the line of scrimmage. 21-10 Cowboys

We'll definitely put up more than 10 on their D. It's almost as bad as ours.

Think more along the lines of a 35-31 Cowboys win.

dannybcaitlyn
10-31-2017, 08:01 AM

Your probably right. I made it low scoring because I believe Dallas will control the clock with the running game and keep our offense off the field.

loochy
10-31-2017, 08:07 AM
Your probably right. I made it low scoring because I believe Dallas will control the clock with the running game and keep our offense off the field.

We'll see a lot of 30 yard passes over the middle to Witten.

We are going to get buttraped on D.

Best22
10-31-2017, 08:14 AM

This game should be full of big plays

If we can't score on the Cowboys defense, it's over

TLO
10-31-2017, 08:29 AM
I wish Vegas would put an over/under on this game.

I'm going to guess it opens at 52

thegame214
10-31-2017, 09:05 AM
Oh yes...there will be blood....

Lots of chiefs fan at the game

pugsnotdrugs19
10-31-2017, 04:50 PM
Elliott's suspension has been upheld, per Adam Schefter. Chiefs catch a break.

ModSocks
10-31-2017, 04:54 PM
Gawd, not looking forward to seeing our abomination of a run defense against Dallas. They must be salivating.

NJChiefsFan
10-31-2017, 05:24 PM
I expect Dallas to still run all over us. I also expect KC to step up for this game. Andy's teams tend to play sloppy once everyone is all over their shit and get focused again once it slips.

In the end KC is a very good team despite some of these very real issues and it's time for a solid showing again.

OldSchool
10-31-2017, 06:13 PM

They're nowhere near as bad as us on defense. They are 13th overall in yards vs our 30th overall.

5th in sacks with 25 while we're 14th with 18 sacks.

Our defense is also #1 with the most big plays allowed.

They're 14th against the run and we're 29th.

Nowhere near as bad as our defense. If they were then Alex and Co. would easily put up 40+.

pugsnotdrugs19
10-31-2017, 06:14 PM
If Sutton continues to use the dime package predominantly against this offense, he truly needs fired. It would be so damn ignorant that it warrants immediate termination.

But, I kinda expect him to do it. Cause that's what he's always done.

TLO
10-31-2017, 09:31 PM
Elliott's suspension has been upheld, per Adam Schefter. Chiefs catch a break.

I read something about an emergency appeal earlier?

I hope he plays, honestly. We need to show we can stop an elite level RB.

And if we can't - we'll all know we're toast in the postseason.

thegame214
10-31-2017, 09:35 PM
I read something about an emergency appeal earlier?

I hope he plays, honestly. We need to show we can stop an elite level RB.

And if we can't - we'll all know we're toast in the postseason.

Let me go ahead and tell you how this ends... ROFL

TLO
10-31-2017, 09:38 PM
Let me go ahead and tell you how this ends... ROFL

Oh I know how it ends -I just want to believe. :sulk:

Red Dawg
10-31-2017, 09:38 PM
It's done. No Zeke. Good for us but when have a good line and still have two good backs it will be a long day for us if we don't find some angrynes.
Get mad and refuse to get blocked.

thegame214
10-31-2017, 09:40 PM
Oh I know how it ends -I just want to believe. :sulk:

We all do my friend. We all do.

PunkinDrublic
10-31-2017, 09:46 PM
Even if you have Dez and Witten covered you still have that little shit Cole Beasley who always manages to get wide open. Fuck I hate that little bastard.

alanm
10-31-2017, 09:48 PM
I'm getting a good vibe about this game. Chiefs will show up with their A game. :thumb:

OldSchool
10-31-2017, 10:33 PM
Even if you have Dez and Witten covered you still have that little shit Cole Beasley who always manages to get wide open. **** I hate that little bastard.

Those little Wes Welker/Julian Edelman looking mother fuckers who always get open because they're quick and smart?

RaidersOftheCellar
10-31-2017, 10:36 PM
Since the exact opposite of what everybody predicts always happens, this looks to be a comfortable win for the Chiefs with a dominant defensive performance.

philfree
10-31-2017, 10:40 PM
You guys know why Cowboys where their name on the back of their belt?

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2017, 10:45 PM
You guys are weird as fuck. Frightened by Dallas ROFL. They aren't some elite team. You even want h them play'

Warrick
10-31-2017, 10:53 PM
Spit it out philfree

philfree
10-31-2017, 10:55 PM
Spit it out philfree

So the bikers know who they're ****in'

OldSchool
10-31-2017, 11:03 PM
You guys are weird as ****. Frightened by Dallas ROFL. They aren't some elite team. You even want h them play'

You seen our defense play?

They're gonna get raped vs that OL just like they got raped by the Steelers OL. Also Dak Prescott is playing at a higher level than Big Ben is.

smith11
11-01-2017, 12:59 AM
Even if you have Dez and Witten covered you still have that little shit Cole Beasley who always manages to get wide open. **** I hate that little bastard.

weston dressler:harumph:

thegame214
11-01-2017, 01:31 AM

They're gonna get raped vs that OL just like they got raped by the Steelers OL. Also Dak Prescott is playing at a higher level than Big Ben is.

Dak is a playmaker, no doubt about it

BryanBusby
11-01-2017, 01:59 AM
Elliot is a very long shot at playing. Even if the 2nd court agreees to even do anything, I don't think he's going to get another injunction.

This game is still far from a gimmie. They will absolutely line up Dez on Acker, because Sutton is dumb, and go for some big chunks.

They have a promising set of corners and a good front with Irving back in the line up. The Chiefs have got to find a way to get Hunt going again if they want to escape Dallas with a win.

ChiefGator
11-01-2017, 02:32 AM
The Cowboys defense isn't that good.. they are ranked #14 against the rush, but look who they have played:

Giants - haven't had a good rushing game in forever
Broncos - they gave up 118 yards and a TD to CJ Anderson and 178 rushing yards total
Cardinals - without David Johnson
Rams - they gave up 123 yards to Gurley and 48 to Tavon Austin ( hello Hill! )
Packers - gave up 125 yards to Jones
49ers - just terrible
Redskins - also terrible rushing team

Their defense overall looks good since they play keep away with Zeke running the ball and even with that teams are scoring a lot of points on them.

loochy
11-01-2017, 04:54 AM
Those little Wes Welker/Julian Edelman looking mother ****ers who always get open because they're quick and smart?

High motor
Plays the game the right way
Character guy

Pasta Little Brioni
11-01-2017, 05:14 AM

So, you blatantly ignore Dallas flaws? Typical CP dumbass.

Hammock Parties
11-01-2017, 08:02 AM
The Cowboys are averaging 193 yards rushing over the last month :facepalm:

And that defense has 25 sacks.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

thegame214
11-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Play
Good
Football.

dannybcaitlyn
11-01-2017, 08:07 AM

Ho. Lee. Shit.

The NFL single game rushing record may be broken by a backup running this weekend..

RunKC
11-01-2017, 08:28 AM
this game is going to piss me off because the Chiefs should have drafted Demarcus Lawrence and kept David Irving.

How good would we be with those guys?!

Schnitzel
11-01-2017, 08:46 AM
Romo is calling the game. Gonna be interesting

JoeyChuckles
11-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Romo is calling the game. Gonna be interesting

Well crap, we are 0-2 with Romo broadcasting.

Rasputin
11-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Can we trade our Cheerleaders for theirs or are we past the deadline?

Easy 6
11-01-2017, 11:23 AM
If Sutton rolls with his usual nickel and dime against them, we're gonna get smoked

With that O line they could win with a 5 for 10 and 80 yard outing from Prescott, just line up and smash it right down our suckhole for 60 minutes, rotating every back they have available along the way

Trivers
11-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Well Hell, based upon the expert wisdom of the Cpers in this thread, Clark should just call Jerry and offer to forfeit the game as we have no run defense, no pass defense, no run offense, and not a chance of winning!

C'on, we create numerous mismatches for the Cowgirls. Was on call this AM with several Dallas clients and they think they are going to lose to the Chiefs. It's going to be a fun game.

The Franchise
11-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Can't wait to watch our defense flail around and try to contain Prescott.

Easy 6
11-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Well Hell, based upon the expert wisdom of the Cpers in this thread, Clark should just call Jerry and offer to forfeit the game as we have no run defense, no pass defense, no run offense, and not a chance of winning!

C'on, we create numerous mismatches for the Cowgirls. Was on call this AM with several Dallas clients and they think they are going to lose to the Chiefs. It's going to be a fun game.

Its the best O line we'll face all year, best in the biz... if you're not worried about it, you should be

ModSocks
11-01-2017, 12:00 PM

Really? You think Clark can do that? By golly, that'd sure save us all a lot of time on Sunday.

O.city
11-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Marcus Mosher, a cowboys beat writer, thinks the chiefs beat them handily

Frazod
11-01-2017, 02:29 PM
So far the line is either -1 Chiefs or Pick 'em. I'm really surprised by that.

Probably extra motivation Dallas doesn't even need.

Best22
11-01-2017, 02:43 PM
So far the line is either -1 Chiefs or Pick 'em. I'm really surprised by that.

Probably extra motivation Dallas doesn't even need.

If we were underdogs every week, we'd be the Browns

Molitoth
11-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Cowboys should stomp the Chiefs considering their strengths vs the chiefs weaknesses.

If they don't, I think it will be because of a special teams TD from Hill, or a couple of lucky turnovers in which the Chiefs turn into field goals from the MVP kicker.

The Franchise
11-01-2017, 03:45 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As coach Reid mentioned earlier, Dee Ford and Albert Wilson did not practice today.<br><br>LDT a full participant for first time since his injury. <a href="https://t.co/mRP2xMLMvo">pic.twitter.com/mRP2xMLMvo</a></p>&mdash; BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/925831620975788032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 1, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LDT back at practice.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Cowboys should stomp the Chiefs considering their strengths vs the chiefs weaknesses.

If they don't, I think it will be because of a special teams TD from Hill, or a couple of lucky turnovers in which the Chiefs turn into field goals from the MVP kicker.

It should be a shootout. Both teams strengths are the offense and both teams defense is soft.

OldSchool
11-01-2017, 04:04 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As coach Reid mentioned earlier, Dee Ford and Albert Wilson did not practice today.<br><br>LDT a full participant for first time since his injury. <a href="https://t.co/mRP2xMLMvo">pic.twitter.com/mRP2xMLMvo</a></p>&mdash; BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/925831620975788032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 1, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LDT back at practice. Dee Ford is done. Back issues already? Need to replace him.

Best22
11-01-2017, 04:09 PM

We're not playing Denver. Hopefully we turn field goals into touchdowns

OldSchool
11-01-2017, 04:13 PM
We're not playing Denver. Hopefully we turn field goals into touchdowns

I'd prefer a Hill fake run to pass at least 5 times a game in the redzone.:D

eDave
11-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Cowboys are 59% to win:

https://live.numberfire.com/nfl/6786

GloucesterChief
11-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Jason Garrett is the epitome of a mediocre coach who will be just good enough to never win anything important.

MatriculatingHank
11-02-2017, 07:12 PM
http://506sports.com/2017/09-CBS-L.png

Chiefs vs Cowboys on CBS late game

ping2000
11-03-2017, 10:03 AM
They granted Elliot a stay on the suspension for at least a week. He is eligible to play against us.

TLO
11-03-2017, 10:04 AM
http://506sports.com/2017/09-CBS-L.png

Chiefs vs Cowboys on CBS late game

Great googily moogily!

Stinger
11-03-2017, 10:15 AM
The Cowboys defense isn't that good.. they are ranked #14 against the rush, but look who they have played:

Giants - haven't had a good rushing game in forever
Broncos - they gave up 118 yards and a TD to CJ Anderson and 178 rushing yards total
Cardinals - without David Johnson
Rams - they gave up 123 yards to Gurley and 48 to Tavon Austin ( hello Hill! )
Packers - gave up 125 yards to Jones
49ers - just terrible
Redskins - also terrible rushing team

Their defense overall looks good since they play keep away with Zeke running the ball and even with that teams are scoring a lot of points on them.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Cowboys have faced the 4th easiest schedule in the NFL and are 4-3. The Chiefs have faced the 3rd hardest schedule and are 6-2.</p>&mdash; Gary McKenzie (@Super_G_Chiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Super_G_Chiefs/status/926476722249371648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 3, 2017</a></blockquote>

Buehler445
11-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Elliot just granted an administrative stay

-ESPN radio

stevieray
11-03-2017, 11:06 AM
The average NFL fan is stupid.

Prior performances don't mean squat.

Easy 6
11-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Pretty good read on tomorrow, there are some things to be hopeful about

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/can-the-cowboys-defense-handle-alex-smith-kareem-hunt-and-the-chiefs/

Pasta Little Brioni
11-04-2017, 08:26 PM

Ho. Lee. Shit.

And?

ForeverChiefs58
11-04-2017, 10:28 PM
It’s the Chiefs’ first trip to Dallas since 2005, and the Chiefs haven’t won there since 1975. The Cowboys lead the all-time series, which began in 1970, 6-4.

1975? Holy hell.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2017, 10:32 PM
And?

Our team sucks stopping the run and blocking for the pass.

Kind of a concern.

KChiefs1
11-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Pretty good read on tomorrow, there are some things to be hopeful about

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/can-the-cowboys-defense-handle-alex-smith-kareem-hunt-and-the-chiefs/

Good read.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Our team sucks stopping the run and blocking for the pass.

Kind of a concern.

And?

Reek, Hunt, Kelce, and Houston are bigger concerns for them.

Von and that Denver pass rush were invisible Monday. A Harris drop and a slight sail to Reek away from fisting the number one defense. Had to settle with a 10 point blowout.

ForeverChiefs58
11-05-2017, 10:33 AM
The fact that we haven’t won there since 1975 really means that we are due a win.

Plus, Andy always has this team playing better on the road than at home.

MatriculatingHank
11-05-2017, 12:31 PM
It’s the Chiefs’ first trip to Dallas since 2005, and the Chiefs haven’t won there since 1975.
1975? Holy hell.

Remember that game like it was yesterday. Monday night, November 11th.
I had just turned 15. As a matter of fact, I turn 57 TODAY!!
That would be a GREAT birthday gift for the Chiefs to win this one today!!

BryanBusby
11-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Guntherflipoff.jpg

ForeverChiefs58
11-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Remember that game like it was yesterday. Monday night, November 11th.
I had just turned 15. As a matter of fact, I turn 57 TODAY!!
That would be a GREAT birthday gift for the Chiefs to win this one today!!

Happy Birthday!! What a great memory you have. I can’t remember what I ate for breakfast lol.

Hope you get your birthday wishes! Go Chiefs!

The Franchise
11-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Witten is going to destroy us. /Clay

Jason Witten caught one pass for five yards in the Cowboys' Week 9 win over the Chiefs.

Witten's second quarter grab was his only target. The one-catch day was Witten's third of 2017. With half the year in the books, 35-year-old Witten is on pace for 70/638/4.