PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Lack of physicality and emotion!

Rexx
10-31-2017, 12:49 PM
So after watching this team for the first 8 games, I've realized this team does not possess the physicality or fire that it takes to become a super bowl caliber defense. It becomes painfully evident when you watch other defenses play, Pitt, Jac and Den come to mind. Even our offensive line, seems to lack that physicality element to get things done when needed.

So my question, who is responsible for making a team play with this physical mindset and fire? Is it the players, the head coach, the coordinators? Can this be coached? Do the coaches not see lack of emotion? Lack of hard hits? Please help me understand why some teams have this element and others do not!

DJ has lost a step, secondary not the best, offensive line injuries, all valid concerns...but the overall physical mentality of the defense/offensive line are not present regardless of who is in the game!

I'm not doom and gloom, but there is no way this team advances deep into playoffs when teams can push us around. Physical, aggressive and fire was how I was taught to play defense...I see none of them. How does a team implement this halfway through a season?

BlackHelicopters
10-31-2017, 12:54 PM
Hadn’t noticed this.

In58men
10-31-2017, 12:55 PM
Either way we wouldn’t win the Super Bowl.

RobBlake
10-31-2017, 01:02 PM
Missin berry and also a sure fire possession WR

Reerun_KC
10-31-2017, 01:03 PM

What does “sure fire” mean?

OldSchool
10-31-2017, 01:38 PM

Robinson can fill that role when he's not alligator arming the ball, IMO. Also Kelce.

But yeah, Berry was 100% the enforcer on the defense. Johnson used to be one but he doesn't seem to have the legs to do it anymore.

Ragged Robin
10-31-2017, 01:40 PM
Conely seemed like he was growing into a reliable possesion guy, quite fitting too since he's the only WR who isn't a midget

thegame214
10-31-2017, 01:46 PM
Eric Berry

kcchiefsus
10-31-2017, 02:01 PM
Conely seemed like he was growing into a reliable possesion guy, quite fitting too since he's the only WR who isn't a midget

What the fuck does this have to do with physicality and emotion?

Red Dawg
10-31-2017, 02:32 PM
What does “sure fire” mean?

It means reliable. Just think of opposite of the aviation career field in this country and that's what it means.

threebag
10-31-2017, 04:26 PM
Alex?

Sofa King
10-31-2017, 04:52 PM
Peters not tackling is driving me ****ing bonkers. Same with all the other shitshow non-tackling pussies. Why can’t we gang tackle like a normal team.

BlackHelicopters
10-31-2017, 05:47 PM
Allahu Akbar

Simply Red
10-31-2017, 05:56 PM
Thank you Rexx

notorious
10-31-2017, 06:14 PM
Thank you Rexxx

Adding an additional x to his name just works.

Simply Red
10-31-2017, 06:32 PM
Adding an additional x to his name just works.

i DO like this!

Jerok
10-31-2017, 06:36 PM
Maybe when the cowboys put up 50 on us without zeke we will interview for Suttons job

JakeF
10-31-2017, 09:01 PM
So after watching this team for the first 8 games, I've realized this team does not possess the physicality or fire that it takes to become a super bowl caliber defense. It becomes painfully evident when you watch other defenses play, Pitt, Jac and Den come to mind. Even our offensive line, seems to lack that physicality element to get things done when needed.

So my question, who is responsible for making a team play with this physical mindset and fire? Is it the players, the head coach, the coordinators? Can this be coached? Do the coaches not see lack of emotion? Lack of hard hits? Please help me understand why some teams have this element and others do not!

DJ has lost a step, secondary not the best, offensive line injuries, all valid concerns...but the overall physical mentality of the defense/offensive line are not present regardless of who is in the game!

I'm not doom and gloom, but there is no way this team advances deep into playoffs when teams can push us around. Physical, aggressive and fire was how I was taught to play defense...I see none of them. How does a team implement this halfway through a season?or Soft

Teams always take after their Head Coach.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2017, 11:02 PM
Looks like a read and react Spinner special

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-31-2017, 11:09 PM

I'm not doom and gloom, but there is no way this team advances deep into playoffs when teams can push us around. Physical, aggressive and fire was how I was taught to play defense...I see none of them. How does a team implement this halfway through a season?

0.03 posts per day. Keep it that way.

MahiMike
10-31-2017, 11:11 PM
I kind of see this as a good thing. We're like the Patriots or the Steelers now. We don't get excited until the playoffs.

Rasputin
10-31-2017, 11:17 PM
Thank you Rexx

But what is his physicality and emotion about feet?