PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Big Dadi

Red Beans
11-02-2017, 09:50 AM
Any word on Dadi Nicolas? With the Tamba mystery swirling around the Planet, I was wondering if anyone had heard shit about what was going on with him? I like his potential, although he was still pretty raw the last time he played. Updates commence!

Pasta Little Brioni
11-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Scrub

Simply Red
11-02-2017, 09:56 AM
He is a pussy.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-02-2017, 10:02 AM
He is a pussy.

Brokedick. Never did a damn thing to think he'd be worth a shit either. Commings 2.0

Red Beans
11-02-2017, 10:09 AM
You all are well esteemed posters here, but your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I don't give a Devon Fuchs about your opinions on him. What is his status? He's on the PUP currently, the last time I heard. I' mean shit, if we're going to give some snaps to KPass, why not Dadi?

KCUnited
11-02-2017, 10:12 AM
He don't cause trouble, he don't bother nobody.

tyreekthefreak
11-02-2017, 10:13 AM
I say play him......can't be any worse then what's playing now!

Simply Red
11-02-2017, 10:28 AM
You all are well esteemed posters here, but your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I don't give a Devon Fuchs about your opinions on him. What is his status? He's on the PUP currently, the last time I heard. I' mean shit, if we're going to give some snaps to KPass, why not Dadi?

I only pay attention to threads that say - 'thank you' 'you're welcome' - fast food threads and movie stuff. that's about it - some free fashion advice, I suppose.

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2017, 10:33 AM
JFC, people.

He tore a patellar tendon last year, which generally take a year to recover.

He had some serious upside before injury but he may not even have a chance to come back until 2018.

Red Beans
11-02-2017, 10:34 AM
JFC, people.

He had some serious upside before injury but he may not even have a chance to come back until 2018.

That's what I was looking for. I knew he wasn't on IR and couldn't remember the injury he suffered. Thanks Dane.

Red Beans
11-02-2017, 10:35 AM
I only pay attention to threads that say - 'thank you' 'you're welcome' - fast food threads and movie stuff. that's about it - some free fashion advice, I suppose.

You seem nice.

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2017, 10:36 AM
That's what I was looking for. I knew he wasn't on IR and couldn't remember the injury he suffered. Thanks Dane.

They put him on the PUP in the hopes that he could return this season but if he's not on the roster in the next couple of weeks, he's moved to IR and lost for the season.

My concern is 2018, not 2017. The Chiefs will likely be picking Bottom 4 of each round, don't have a 1st rounder and maybe one Comp Pick for Foles.

They'll need as many young players as possible to step up in 2018 because it's unlikely that they get many, if any, immediate impact players.

Red Beans
11-02-2017, 10:40 AM
They put him on the PUP in the hopes that he could return this season but if he's not on the roster in the next couple of weeks, he's moved to IR and lost for the season.

My concern is 2018, not 2017. The Chiefs will likely be picking Bottom 4 of each round, don't have a 1st rounder and maybe one Comp Pick for Foles.

They'll need as many young players as possible to step up in 2018 because it's unlikely that they get many, if any, immediate impact players.

I knew he was nearing that critical juncture on the PUP, which is what promoted me to ask. I agree with your statement. For better or ill, we're going to see a youth movement on this D next year.

Kscagerz
11-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Don't you have 21 days after 6 games to either be activated or moved to IR?

That would be Sunday.

SELF EDIT>>> 6 weeks, not 3 weeks... We have until week 11.

oldman
11-02-2017, 10:46 AM
I'd rather see him in 2018 than this year. Dane and Red Beans make a good point, we're going to need all the LB talent we have next year.

Simply Red
11-02-2017, 12:26 PM
JFC, people.

I was messing around - I don't know much about him.