PDA

View Full Version : Life What would you have done?????

oldandslow
11-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Long story short - We are at Church last PM for a Wed nite get together and meal. A visiting kid (loosely speaking/He was a 17 or 18 year old white kid) - we have many on Wed nite because we feed them - came up to my 13 year old as they were sitting down for music, shoved him and said,

"Get out of my way, you prairie n***** bitch."

My kid is a full blood. He is dark. He has long hair.

He also followed Jesus' teaching and told the other kid, "God loves you" and walked away.

Another teacher heard the entire incident and took the kid outside and read him the riot act about behavior in God's house.

Still, I am proud of my son.

...and in heaven, God smiled.

BlackHelicopters
11-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Allahu Akbar

TLO
11-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Was this weathermankrume????

ModSocks
11-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Had to google "prairie nigger". Learned something new today.

And Kadoo's to your son. Had your son just punched the motherfucker, i don't think i'd be upset about that either.

TLO
11-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Seriously though, good on your son. Sounds like you raised him well.

IowaHawkeyeChief
11-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Sounds like it was handled right... I'm guessing this punk kid was looking for a fight, and to cause trouble, and probably was more uncomfortable being accepted initially by the church, and with your son's response.

Dayze
11-02-2017, 11:12 AM
be even better if your kid said
"God loves you......but I don't"....then smash the other kids head on the table like a cool bar fight scene in a movie.

then, pick up the other kids dinner roll, and casually walk away.

The Franchise
11-02-2017, 11:15 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/828JYjjAiik?start=292" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ModSocks
11-02-2017, 11:21 AM
"God loves you......but I don't"....then smash the other kids head on the table like a cool bar fight scene in a movie.

LMAO

Red Beans
11-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Allahu Akbar

It's actually "Aloha Akbar"

BigRichard
11-02-2017, 11:38 AM

I think I like your ending better.

Fish
11-02-2017, 11:40 AM

LMAO... This.

Molitoth
11-02-2017, 11:49 AM
It's much harder to do what your son did. Nice job.

In the end your son will be successful, and that prairie cracker bitch will be on the streets.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-02-2017, 12:14 PM
So you've taught your son to be a pussy, he's gonna have a long hard life. A true Christian would have kicked that other kid square in the nuts and then pray for his balls

Simply Red
11-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Punch in the nose.

KCUnited
11-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Blown his leg off with my AK.

Randallflagg
11-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Your Son is an inspiration that we could all learn from. I was raised in the Baptist Church - but that aside - if that had happened to me - the other kid would be picking himself up off the floor.
-
Hey, I'm a sinner and know it full well.....

Eleazar
11-02-2017, 12:46 PM
I'm glad he showed such remarkable restraint and piety in his response. A gentle answer turns away wrath.

Reerun_KC
11-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Perfect opportunity for a life lesson and you failed. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171102/4e777b357657834db5ce3007cb195f46.jpg

BanHam
11-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Long story short - We are at Church last PM for a Wed nite get together and meal. A visiting kid (loosely speaking/He was a 17 or 18 year old white kid) - we have many on Wed nite because we feed them - came up to my 13 year old as they were sitting down for music, shoved him and said,

"Get out of my way, you prairie n***** bitch."

My kid is a full blood. He is dark. He has long hair.

He also followed Jesus' teaching and told the other kid, "God loves you" and walked away.

Another teacher heard the entire incident and took the kid outside and read him the riot act about behavior in God's house.

Still, I am proud of my son.

...and in heaven, God smiled.

Your son showed courage. Also a strong sign of good parenting. Excellent

ptlyon
11-02-2017, 01:10 PM
The correct answer is beat the living shit of the dumb fuck, but I guess that's not PC.

vailpass
11-02-2017, 01:12 PM
A "Full Blood"? Full blood what?

Lzen
11-02-2017, 01:27 PM

That part was confusing to me, as well. Or maybe it was incomplete?

Baby Lee
11-02-2017, 01:30 PM
Testament to the power of a loving environment.

Not to downplay his courage, but I sense more that your son realized in that situation that this kid wasn't coming from a place of actual dominance, but was a fragile person seeking dominance in a place where your son was beloved.

There is little more edifying than enduring slurs and slights because you know that it says more about the person saying them than you.

Never had the slinging of slurs at my church growing up, but I remember the pity and compassion I felt when there was this kid who was being fostered by a couple in our congregation. Kid was as ginger as you could imagine, but he was fronting like he was the hardest thing you ever saw. And during one of our potlucks, he took me aside and pointed to one of the hot girls in our age group. 'Psst' he said, nodding her way, 'go tell her I'm in a GANG!!' Like she would take a knee and seize his manhood in her mouth on the spot if I did.

I'd know her since we were toddlers and knew that would be the last thing to impress her, but it was an eye-opening view into the desperation of another person's circumstances.

Maybe I'm rambling here, but the upshot is, I hope your son gets an opportunity for this kid to figure out for himself, without being read the riot act by an adult, why his behavior was not only unacceptable but inapplicable. Let his example make this kid a better person with widened horizons.

saphojunkie
11-02-2017, 01:36 PM
Fantastic reaction by your son. Bravo.

And, on another note, the complete badasses I know from training MMA don't get into fights. Guys can antagonize them or come at them, and they don't give a shit. Because there's no point in getting into a fight. It's just dumb. At best, they'll incapacitate until the guy calms down.

Just a spectacular handling of the situation - hat's off to your parenting.

cosmo20002
11-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Testament to the power of a loving environment.

Not to downplay his courage, but I sense more that your son realized in that situation that this kid wasn't coming from a place of actual dominance, but was a fragile person seeking dominance in a place where your son was beloved.

There is little more edifying than enduring slurs and slights because you know that it says more about the person saying them than you.

Never had the slinging of slurs at my church growing up, but I remember the pity and compassion I felt when there was this kid who was being fostered by a couple in our congregation. Kid was as ginger as you could imagine, but he was fronting like he was the hardest thing you ever saw. And during one of our potlucks, he took me aside and pointed to one of the hot girls in our age group. 'Psst' he said, nodding her way, 'go tell her I'm in a GANG!!' Like she would take a knee and seize his manhood in her mouth on the spot if I did.

I'd know her since we were toddlers and knew that would be the last thing to impress her, but it was an eye-opening view into the desperation of another person's circumstances.

Maybe I'm rambling here, but the upshot is, I hope your son gets an opportunity for this kid to figure out for himself, without being read the riot act by an adult, why his behavior was not only unacceptable but inapplicable. Let his example make this kid a better person with widened horizons.

Ya think? JFC...:rolleyes:

Molitoth
11-02-2017, 02:06 PM
Fantastic reaction by your son. Bravo.

And, on another note, the complete badasses I know from training MMA don't get into fights. Guys can antagonize them or come at them, and they don't give a shit. Because there's no point in getting into a fight. It's just dumb. At best, they'll incapacitate until the guy calms down.

Just a spectacular handling of the situation - hat's off to your parenting.

Somewhat related...

My nephew a few months back was over at a buddies house when a coked up dude came over and start smashing beer cans in the house, punching doors, trashing the place, and swung at the home owner.

After trying to calm him down, the kid swung at my nephew who reacted with a nice punch to his eye and nose which dropped the kid onto the concrete in which he bled profusely.

This kid then gets in his truck, drives across the street drunk and rams into my nephews garage door, then takes off.

Nephew calls the cops, they show up and investigate. They tell my nephew how this kid has a reputation, and deserved what he got.

The coked up drunk is now pressing Assault charges on my nephew, in which the lawyers are trying to get him to settle with some misdemeanor like "disturbing the peace"... My nephew has wasted time with a few lawyer visits, and now 2 times in court.

Just saying, that most of the time it is most beneficial to just walk away. Our judicial system is a piece of shit.

Baby Lee
11-02-2017, 02:07 PM
Ya think? JFC...:rolleyes:

Wasn't talking to you. Didn't invite your input. Fuckhead.

Kiimo
11-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Had to google "prairie ****er". Learned something new today.

And Kadoo's to your son. Had your son just punched the mother****er, i don't think i'd be upset about that either.

Jesus wept.

cosmo20002
11-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Promise me son not to do to the things Ive done
walk away from trouble when you can
It wont mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek

Then Becky got raped and he killed some Gatlin boys, so you never know how these things are going to turn out.

Easy 6
11-02-2017, 02:13 PM

Native American

Your son showed himself to be an excellent young man, its too bad someone not so nice didnt smash the punk in his mouth though

hometeam
11-02-2017, 02:18 PM
I'm not gonna lie I think my hand would have shot out so fast i wouldn't have had time to think

Nice open handed slap the fuckin face.

Prison Bitch
11-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Had to google "prairie ****er". Learned something new today.

And Kadoo's to your son. Had your son just punched the mother****er, i don't think i'd be upset about that either.

He should've runaway

Earthling
11-02-2017, 02:25 PM
I think I would have had to send that little pos to the ole' cornfield.

Eleazar
11-02-2017, 02:30 PM
As far as the kid who said the deplorable things to him, he's a kid, and kids are going to be stupid. That, and they mostly just know what they have been taught by others at that age. There are people in his environment who speak that way and are teaching him to think that way. They failed him. Yeah, he knows right from wrong and shouldn't be excused, but he also should be given an opportunity for a lesson and to turn his attitudes around if he will.

Your son did it right. I think I'd probably have some words for his parents, if they are around, strong ones if necessary.

Oxford
11-02-2017, 02:36 PM
"God loves you......but I don't"....then smash the other kids head on the table like a cool bar fight scene in a movie. then, pick up the other kids dinner roll, and casually walk away.

In the best tradition of "well I'm not gonna hit you mister, nope I'm not gonna. Like H%(( I wont".

stevieray
11-02-2017, 02:52 PM
Pray for that kid.

tooge
11-02-2017, 03:05 PM
I'd have choked him out of course

vailpass
11-02-2017, 03:11 PM
It's good that he was willing to sign a peace treaty.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2017, 07:29 PM
First, excellent work by you as a parent and excellent display of said parenting by your youngster.
Second, Church ain't quite what it used to be!

mlyonsd
11-02-2017, 09:16 PM
I'm not very religious but as a white dad and grandfather in that situation I tip the white kid out of the chair and face him up real close and tell him if you have a problem go get your dad.

I don't want to sound racist here but in your position you handled it perfectly. I suppose where it happened might make a difference but please tell your son that all white people aren't the same and some of us would cover his back. And eventually, maybe not in is lifetime, his reaction will change stupid racist beliefs.

Iowanian
11-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Sorry that happened. In that setting you have to take the high road.

TinyEvel
11-02-2017, 11:59 PM
As far as the kid who said the deplorable things to him, he's a kid, and kids are going to be stupid. That, and they mostly just know what they have been taught by others at that age. There are people in his environment who speak that way and are teaching him to think that way. They failed him. Yeah, he knows right from wrong and shouldn't be excused, but he also should be given an opportunity for a lesson and to turn his attitudes around if he will.

Your son did it right. I think I'd probably have some words for his parents, if they are around, strong ones if necessary.

this.

BigBeauford
11-03-2017, 12:29 AM
I took the high road in a situation like this, and got bullied for several years by the same kid. My regret is not breaking his nose and getting suspended for it. If it happens again, tell him to may the kid pay.

cooper barrett
11-03-2017, 12:47 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7VSOn2IcAEdRfc.jpgIt's actually "Aloha Akbar"

Titty Meat
11-03-2017, 01:07 AM
Remove his taint with a grappling hook

cooper barrett
11-03-2017, 01:43 AM
2 questions

If you were not in church, what would your son done?

If you were not in church and you were not standing there, what would have done?

Depending on your answers, I will comment on your raising of your son.

For some reason this came to mind

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LGOEnw5eZLU" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>