11-04-2017, 01:46 PM
I imagine White ends up on the PS.

KChiefs1
11-04-2017, 01:50 PM
So will he get any snaps tomorrow?

MTG#10
11-04-2017, 01:52 PM
To the ship!

I hope this doesn't interfere too much with his promising rap career.

O.city
11-04-2017, 01:57 PM

I thought white would actually pan out to be decent

Not looking like it

pugsnotdrugs19
11-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Good deal! We could use him tomorrow against that line.

Surprised Jordan Devey is still on this roster.

jimidollar
11-04-2017, 01:59 PM
To the ship???

pugsnotdrugs19
11-04-2017, 02:02 PM

I don't think White will ever be a good player, but I'm really surprised this wasn't Devey. Gotta be the worst player on the roster.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Honestly don't know why people look past Tamba so much... in a league where Julius Peppers has 7.5 sacks and James Harrison has essentially beaten us twice in the last 10 months, old pass rushers shouldn't be overlooked.

Tamba can help us in so many facets of the game, and he's motivated. He'll bring some energy that was lost with Berry's injury, and should be an upgrade over all our OLBs not named Houston.

jimidollar
11-04-2017, 02:08 PM
To the winning the division followed by losing in the divisional round to the Steelers or Pats ship!!

PAChiefsGuy
11-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Honestly don't know why people look past Tamba so much... in a league where Julius Peppers has 7.5 sacks and James Harrison has essentially beaten us twice in the last 10 months, old pass rushers shouldn't be overlooked.

Tamba can help us in so many facets of the game, and he's motivated. He'll bring some energy that was lost with Berry's injury, and should be an upgrade over all our OLBs not named Houston.

Exactly and he leads by example. Never takes a play off and always goes 100%..

It's Tamba time.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Ty Law is the missing piece

The Franchise
11-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Outside of Peters and Nelson.....Dorsey couldn’t draft DBs for shit.

BryanBusby
11-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Gaines looked promising until his ACL tear also somehow made him retarded in result.

The rest of his db choices were day 3 grab bags and really holding someones feet to the fire for Saturday picks is silly. 2/3 hits for dbs with picks that actually matter is pretty good.

The Franchise
11-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Gaines looked promising until his ACL tear also somehow made him retarded in result.

The rest of his db choices were day 3 grab bags and really holding someones feet to the fire for Saturday picks is silly. 2/3 hits for dbs with picks that actually matter is pretty good.

Are you forgetting Russell?

BryanBusby
11-04-2017, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I actually did completely.

That was a fucking stupid pick, yes. Would never trust somebody too stupid to properly cheat in a culture where players major in eligibility.

RunKC
11-04-2017, 02:48 PM

Dwight Freeney was a good starter in Arizona in 2015 and a good rotational player last year in Atlanta.

Both of those years he was older than Tamba.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Dwight Freeney was a good starter in Arizona in 2015 and a good rotational player last year in Atlanta.

Both of those years he was older than Tamba.

Can't forget that Tamba apparently has said he wants to play like 4 more years.. you wouldn't say something like that if you didn't feel pretty good right now.

I'm hoping they let him loose for this back half of the season. I want to see Houston and Hali on both edges consistently, ala 2012-2015. If Ford can get healthy, then he should get some snaps too obviously. I'm just not counting on him.

Chief Northman
11-04-2017, 02:54 PM

The decision lens is foggy and SPARQ is overrated.....

Deberg_1990
11-04-2017, 02:55 PM
I think Tamba will be fine. Its probably good he didnt play the entire year. It will make him more effective at the end of the year.

BryanBusby
11-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Freeney and Peppers have held up over time pretty well, mostly, while Tamba had always dealt with numerous injuries.

stumppy
11-04-2017, 03:02 PM
I think Tamba will be fine. Its probably good he didnt play the entire year. It will make him more effective at the end of the year.

That's what I'm thinking. Is it possible the coaches, considering Tamba's age and injury history, figure he's only good for 8 games anyways. Make him sit out the 1st half of the season then activate him the last half where he'll be able to go full throttle for the remaining games. If that's what it is and how it plays out then great!

Couch-Potato
11-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Good deal! We could use him tomorrow against that line.

Surprised Jordan Devey is still on this roster.

exactly

Marcellus
11-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Weird I read here we were cutting him.

BryanBusby
11-04-2017, 03:20 PM
You're telling me that incorrect assumptions were made because of false reports? Zoinks!

T-post Tom
11-04-2017, 03:38 PM
Dak Prescott is shaking in his cleats.

O.city
11-04-2017, 03:53 PM
If they don't start stopping the run a little bit it won't matter how much he can rush the passer

jjchieffan
11-04-2017, 04:08 PM
We had 3 players at the start of the season that could be activated later. Tamba, Nelson, and Dadi. Dadi is the only one left and there is no word on him. I wonder what his status is. Who knows if they will even bring him back before next training camp? I mean, he showed flashes, but being injured for the past year hasn't likely allowed him to improve any.

Marcellus
11-04-2017, 04:10 PM
You're telling me that incorrect assumptions were made because of false reports? Zoinks!

What false reports?

There weren't any false reports, just false thinking.

BryanBusby
11-04-2017, 04:15 PM
What false reports?

There weren't any false reports, just false thinking.
Yeah, there certainly was.

Reports had him pegged as active before the Chiefs actually activated Tamba. Not even Andy Reid knew what the fuck was going on.

ChiefGator
11-04-2017, 04:53 PM
Hali may actually help the run defense game more than pass rushing. He is a solid tackler out there.

MMXcalibur
11-04-2017, 04:55 PM
This guarantees victory.

Easy 6
11-04-2017, 04:58 PM
Hali may actually help the run defense game more than pass rushing. He is a solid tackler out there.

Absolutely, we need him hitting Elliott like a ton of bricks every chance he gets

Coach
11-04-2017, 04:58 PM
I guess there is someone worse than Phillip Gaines.....

milkman
11-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Who's DJ White?

sarcasm

BossChief
11-04-2017, 05:33 PM
We had 3 players at the start of the season that could be activated later. Tamba, Nelson, and Dadi. Dadi is the only one left and there is no word on him. I wonder what his status is. Who knows if they will even bring him back before next training camp? I mean, he showed flashes, but being injured for the past year hasn't likely allowed him to improve any.

Iirc (someone can verify) we can only activate 2 players from IR

Edit: Nm Hali was pup

carcosa
11-04-2017, 05:34 PM

Thank you!!!!!!

Chief Roundup
11-04-2017, 05:46 PM
When will Tamba play?

Easy 6
11-04-2017, 05:52 PM
When will Tamba play?

We need him out there tomorrow, between his overall experience and knowledge of Suttons particular system... he should be good for 20 snaps if nothing else

JakeF
11-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Hali will help if Sutton grows a set off balls and forces the defensive line to rotate. I wouldn't count on Sutton to rotate though, hasn't yet.

DaneMcCloud
11-04-2017, 06:07 PM

Good fucking God. This again?

Nicolas tore his Patellar tendon. That's FUCKING HUGE.

He'll be luck to come off of PUP this year and there's no fucking way they give up on him due that injury, unless his career is absolutely over, especially since he was a cheap 6th rounder.

kcchiefsus
11-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Good fucking God. This again?

Nicolas tore his Patellar tendon. That's FUCKING HUGE.

He'll be luck to come off of PUP this year and there's no fucking way they give up on him due that injury, unless his career is absolutely over, especially since he was a cheap 6th rounder.

Fucking idiot

dj56dt58
11-04-2017, 07:19 PM
I like tambas chances of covering dez 1 on 1 /Sutton

TEX
11-04-2017, 07:48 PM
I like tambas chances of covering dez 1 on 1 /Sutton

Bracket coverage with Tamba under and Houston over....

Pasta Little Brioni
11-04-2017, 08:22 PM
I'm tired of hearing about that scrub Dadi. Dude is Commings 2.0

jjchieffan
11-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Good ****ing God. This again?

Nicolas tore his Patellar tendon. That's ****ING HUGE.

He'll be luck to come off of PUP this year and there's no ****ing way they give up on him due that injury, unless his career is absolutely over, especially since he was a cheap 6th rounder.

I'll be honest. I really don't know that much about that particular injury. So, your response made me curious enough to read up on it. Apparently, it has been a career ender for several players. But the past few years, there have been a few players return from it. I found this article about it. Here is a piece from that article that some of you might find interesting.

Might we be on the verge of a similar breakthrough in patellar-tendon recoveries, with Cruz, Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham and Cowboys cornerback Morris Claiborne as the vanguard?

Less than 10 months removed from surgery to repair his patellar tendon, Graham is coming off of consecutive 100-yard performances for the first time in three years.

Although Cruz went more than 700 days without a catch following his own injury, he has returned to contribute big plays in each of the season's first three games.

Among all cornerbacks this season, Claiborne boasts the lowest burn percentage and completion rate. Two years after tearing his left patellar tendon, the No. 6 overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft is finally showing signs of living up to shut-down corner expectations.

"He's got a lot of confidence. You see the interceptions and pass deflections," defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli said this week. "But it's the tackling. His tackling has been outstanding. He has tackles for losses. He is a very sure tackler and he is really bringing a physical presence to our secondary."

As well as the trio has played, they aren't out of the woods just yet. Graham has yet to recapture the explosive leaping ability he used to exhibit on celebratory goal-post dunks. Cruz no longer possesses the sharp cutting ability that served him well as the game's most explosive slot receiver in 2011 and 2012. Claiborne will have to prove the past month hasn't been a fluke.

Prior to this season, though, we saw no evidence that would lead us to believe a player could contribute at a high level upon returning from a torn patellar tendon. The performances of Graham, Cruz and Claiborne offer hope that the injury is no longer a career killer.

Chief Roundup
11-04-2017, 10:29 PM
http://nfltraderumors.co/afc-notes-chiefs-dolphins-jaguars-ravens/

According to Ian Rapoport, the Chiefs restructured OLB Tamba Hali‘s contract in recent days.
Rapoport adds that Hali received a $250,000 signing bonus and $1 million of his 2018 salary converted to a March 1 roster bonus.

TimeForWasp
11-05-2017, 05:46 AM
Tamba got on the bus in Dallas with a big smile on his face.

I think he plays.

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/photo-gallery/Photo-Gallery-We-Have-Arrived-in-Dallas/03b75e63-7925-4fc4-b2ff-32454d822b18#end

cooper barrett
11-05-2017, 06:45 AM
I'm tired of hearing about that scrub Dadi. Dude is Commings 2.0

WTF?

You mean?

http://www.swiss-chiptech.com/images/gallery/marinetuning/hersteller/cummins.jpg

or

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C87uMlFUQAA_D3c.jpg:large

HemiEd
11-05-2017, 06:48 AM

ROFL Ok, that was funny.

cooper barrett
11-05-2017, 09:33 AM

Every once in a while you let one rip and it scores!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

chiefzilla1501
11-05-2017, 09:37 AM

Drafting a CB that high that you cut right away is dumb. That being said, the book isn't written on him yet. He hasn't been too bad in Cincy. If they weren't loaded at CB, he might turn out to be ok.

Red Dawg
11-05-2017, 09:53 AM
This team should be beating the shit out of teams by now. 5 years of Dorsey fucking up the cap is why we aren't. Every year we had a chance to get better and push for a title money had stood in the way. He sucked as a GM.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-05-2017, 10:22 AM
This team should be beating the shit out of teams by now. 5 years of Dorsey fucking up the cap is why we aren't. Every year we had a chance to get better and push for a title money had stood in the way. He sucked as a GM.

Dumb. This is the NFL, not Community College of the Blind against Bama. Talent gaps are always slim.

oldman
11-05-2017, 10:23 AM
I'd like to see Kpass line up on the same side as Hali and just see what happens. Secondly, bring in Eligwe. That surely has to be a better move than bringing Sorenson up into the box.

cooper barrett
11-05-2017, 10:42 AM
I'd like to see Kpass line up on the same side as Hali and just see what happens. Secondly, bring in Eligwe. That surely has to be a better move than bringing Sorenson up into the box.

Sorenson seems to be tackling a lot, pass defense is not so good.

thabear04
11-06-2017, 03:37 PM
The Indianapolis Colts today claimed cornerback D.J. White off waivers (from Kansas City) and signed cornerback Denzel Rice to the practice squad. The team also waived center Dillon Day and released cornerback Channing Stribling from the practice squad.

Shaid
11-06-2017, 03:40 PM
How truly horrible must your secondary be to sign one of our scrubs...

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2017, 03:50 PM
How truly horrible must your secondary be to sign one of our scrubs...

Ballard's familiar with White...