PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I Must Apologize

ChiefRocka
11-26-2017, 05:53 PM
Rewind one week and I'm walking through the tunnel at Metlife stadium post Chiefs loss to the horrid Giants and low and behold what stands in front of me...an Alex Smith 49ers jersey worn by a teenaged kid and his older buddy who donned a #27 Larry Johnson.

It was as if Alex Smith himself was walking there in front of me. Filth and expletives projected toward this kid's back for the next 5 solid minutes.

So now, a week removed...I apologize to said kids....for not ripping those jerseys off their backs and burning them in an East Rutherford dumpster.

Simply Red
11-26-2017, 05:55 PM
you're forgiven bud.

TLO
11-26-2017, 05:56 PM
You seem like a good person! :clap:

Dartgod
11-26-2017, 06:11 PM
Rewind one week and I'm walking through the tunnel at Metlife stadium post Chiefs loss to the horrid Giants and low and behold what stands in front of me...an Alex Smith 49ers jersey worn by a teenaged kid and his older buddy who donned a #27 Larry Johnson.

It was as if Alex Smith himself was walking there in front of me. Filth and expletives projected toward this kid's back for the next 5 solid minutes.

So now, a week removed...I apologize to said kids....for not ripping those jerseys off their backs and burning them in an East Rutherford dumpster.
Seems as good as anyplace to put this.

A kid sitting 2 rows in front of us had one of those cheap Walmart jerseys, a #27 Larry Johnson except he taped over LJ's name with red duct tape and wrote HUNT in its place with Sharpie.

AND it was autographed by Kareem Hunt. A serious WTF moment.

TimBone
11-26-2017, 06:14 PM

A kid sitting 2 rows in front of us had one of those cheap Walmart jerseys, a #27 Larry Johnson except he taped over LJ's name with red duct tape and wrote HUNT in its place with Sharpie.

AND it was autographed by Kareem Hunt. A serious WTF moment.LMAO

Very frugal of him.

And very nice of Kareem!

Kados to all involved.

Bwana
11-26-2017, 06:15 PM

ROFL

Dartgod
11-26-2017, 06:19 PM
LMAO

Very frugal of him.

And very nice of Kareem!

Kados to all involved.

ROFL

I couldn't help but wonder what Kareem was thinking when he was asked to autograph it.

Probably this :spock:

jimidollar
11-26-2017, 06:21 PM
The way he's running, it might have been his final autograph.

dlphg9
11-26-2017, 06:23 PM

Gtfoh, you're not forgiven!

cooper barrett
11-26-2017, 06:28 PM
LMAO

Very frugal of him.

And very nice of Kareem!

Kados to all involved.

Did the kid spell Kareem right? He will make a great GM engineer someday.

Danika signed my shorts at Indy 500, Funny as hell. My friends were laughing their asses off.

BigRedChief
11-26-2017, 06:28 PM

So now, a week removed...I apologize to said kids....for not ripping those jerseys off their backs and burning them in an East Rutherford dumpster.thats a really shitty thing to do. What kind of small person does that to teenagers you don't even know?:shake:

Dartgod
11-26-2017, 06:32 PM
Did the kid spell Kareem right? He will make a great GM engineer someday.

Danika signed my shorts at Indy 500, Funny as hell. my friends were laughing their asses off.

No, the dumb ass spelled it "HUNT".

Reading comprehension 101. :shake:

thabear04
11-26-2017, 06:45 PM
I couldn't help but wonder what Kareem was thinking when he was asked to autograph it.

Probably this :spock:

Probably Kareem was like ricky bobby autograph mode and he just keeps signing lol.

Simply Red
11-26-2017, 06:49 PM

that's awesome.

carcosa
11-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Thank for apologize

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2017, 08:01 PM
What a fucking douche

ChiefRocka
11-26-2017, 08:41 PM
What a ****ing douche

my father just confirmed it was directed mostly at the Chiefs and less at the kid in the jersey. But still douchey...yes...i was angered

cooper barrett
11-26-2017, 11:00 PM

No, the dumb ass spelled it "HUNT".

Reading comprehension 101. :shake:

Should we discuss your reading comprehension? :hmmm::hmmm:Or just answer the question?

Do you remember the question?ROFLROFLROFLROFL