PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith Mic'd Up vs. Bills (NFL Films)

Quesadilla Joe
11-30-2017, 09:50 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xUir2v3CzDU" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DJ's left nut
11-30-2017, 09:56 AM
Well he definitely knows his coach speak.

And he says 'let's go' like a seasoned pro. That's quality veteran leadership right there.

I do love when he finally manages to hit on a bubble screen he runs over to Wilson and says "did you see me look him off?" like a toddler that managed to stack a couple blocks on top of each other.

Wilson should've patted him on the head. "Good for you, little fella. Good for you..."

Fucking hell he's awful.

The Franchise
11-30-2017, 09:57 AM
Dude talks with zero confidence.

DJ's left nut
11-30-2017, 09:59 AM
Dude talks with zero confidence.

Looks down at the ground while saying 'let's go' repeatedly. Hell, it's almost like he's trying to convince himself with a lot of them.

He's shot. Mentally he's just completely toasted and I don't really see any way he just pulls this from the fire.

Red Dawg
So done with him since last season. He was bad then and had gotten worse.

The Franchise
ROFL

"Everybody just do your job." Right before the interception. Guess he forgot to do his.

The Franchise
11-30-2017, 10:01 AM
Looks down at the ground while saying 'let's go' repeatedly. Hell, it's almost like he's trying to convince himself with a lot of them.

He's shot. Mentally he's just completely toasted and I don't really see any way he just pulls this from the fire.

Yep. He's out there trying to act like he's this great leader. I'm sure the rest of the team is starting to get sick of it.

wazu
11-30-2017, 10:02 AM
I’m afraid to watch this. Seriously think it might be too painful.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 10:04 AM
LMAO

Look at that dude whining for the first down.

Maybe you should have played like a QB and found your wide open receiver if you wanted it, scrub.

In58men
11-30-2017, 10:04 AM

More painful than kidney stones?

RunKC
11-30-2017, 10:06 AM
Nobody on the sideline gave two shits about what he was saying. They've tuned him out.

Makes me even more pissed at Andy. The evidence is right there fat man.

fan4ever
11-30-2017, 10:06 AM
Wow, what a motivator...repeating the same tired crap over and over...everyone probably wants to say "STFU".

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 10:07 AM
I don't see a shred of response to his words.

He's lost the team. They don't care what he says because of what he does.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 10:09 AM
Like I'm sure the offensive line gives a shit about what you have to say when you're ruining perfect sets by taking nine-step drops...on plays where you had open receivers.

And then you're still talking that way at the end of the game when the only reason the team scored a TD was bubble screens.

Oh yeah, bud, you're gonna do it this time! WE BELIEVE IN YOU! LMAO

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 10:11 AM
"WhAat!"

LMAO

Dude's balls still haven't dropped.

lcarus
11-30-2017, 10:15 AM
LMAO

Look at that dude whining for the first down.

Maybe you should have played like a QB and found your wide open receiver if you wanted it, scrub.

Agreed.

Still thought he got past the marker though.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 10:16 AM
Agreed.

Still thought he got past the marker though.

First downs are for closers.

TimBone
11-30-2017, 10:38 AM
He does seem nice!

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 10:40 AM
This clip got cut

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HmBZlGn10vM?ecver=1" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wazu
11-30-2017, 10:40 AM
Glad I read the comments first. I was braced for terrible, but didn’t see it. I actually think his energy and comments seem okay. Problem is he doesn’t back it up with good play.

ptlyon
11-30-2017, 10:41 AM
Glad I read the comments first. I was braced for terrible, but didn’t see it. I actually think his energy and comments seem okay. Problem is he doesn’t back it up with good play.

PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Ming the Merciless
11-30-2017, 10:44 AM

his voice sounds a little defeated but in general i agree

he comes off ok...

cant wait for the mahomes mic'd ups next season!

ModSocks
11-30-2017, 10:59 AM

Heh.

I made it a point to NOT read the comment because i already knew what would be written and didn't want it distorting my perception.

With that said, i thought he sounded MORE confident than i thought he would.

In58men
11-30-2017, 11:09 AM
It’s not that bad, he doesn’t talk with much confidence. He’s the type of guy to not get heated that’s for sure..

carcosa
11-30-2017, 11:13 AM
THis is sad , to me

loochy
11-30-2017, 11:22 AM
His talk sounds like meaningless blah blah just to fill a quiet space. Why even talk if you are just going to say "ok guys, this play, this play"? WELL NO SHIT IT'S THIS PLAY - YOU ARE THE QB AND YOU TELL THEM WHAT PLAY TO RUN.
Posted via Mobile Device

ptlyon
11-30-2017, 11:25 AM
The Christmas lighting killed him

TambaBerry
11-30-2017, 11:27 AM
Kelce doesn't give a shit about him you can tell

Molitoth
11-30-2017, 12:37 PM
When I was in high school, the WR group would talk a lot of shit on our QB because he couldn't throw worth a shit. (But he was TALL and fast...which I guess was more important to our HC)

The WR group all wanted the backup to play because he was doing better PASSING in the JV games, but there was no way to change the mind of our Head Coach.

Face it... WR's don't want to spend the entire game blocking and running around for nothing. They want to catch passes and score touchdowns.

I bet you this Chiefs WR group are desperately wanting Mahomes. Alex has not done these guys any favors in their legacy or future paychecks.

lcarus
11-30-2017, 12:40 PM
When I was in high school, the WR group would talk a lot of shit on our QB because he couldn't throw worth a shit. (But he was TALL and fast...which I guess was more important to our HC)

The WR group all wanted the backup to play because he was doing better PASSING in the JV games, but there was no way to change the mind of our Head Coach.

Face it... WR's don't want to spend the entire game blocking and running around for nothing. They want to catch passes and score touchdowns.

I bet you this Chiefs WR group are desperately wanting Mahomes. Alex has not done these guys any favors in their legacy or future paychecks.

It would be interesting to see how the energy of the whole team might change if Mahomes played and started feeding these guys when they're open.

ptlyon
11-30-2017, 12:41 PM
It would be interesting to see how the energy of the whole team might change if Mahomes played and started feeding these guys when they're open.

The end zone antics would be top notch, for sure

lcarus
11-30-2017, 12:42 PM
The end zone antics would be top notch, for sure

And we might get to see them more than 2 times a month.

ptlyon
11-30-2017, 12:45 PM
And we might get to see them more than 2 times a month.

My God the Chiefs will have to hire a choreographer

wazu
11-30-2017, 12:47 PM

It says something that the most fired up I’ve seen our sideline all year was during a preseason game.

BigRedChief
11-30-2017, 12:50 PM
One at a time!

Deberg_1990
11-30-2017, 12:53 PM
Nobody on the sideline gave two shits about what he was saying. They've tuned him out.

Makes me even more pissed at Andy. The evidence is right there fat man.

"Let's settle down now"

Ummmm, Alex you were the the only one not settled down.

Dave Lane
11-30-2017, 03:46 PM

Ditto. I may throw something as well.

Shag
11-30-2017, 04:07 PM
He just doesn't carry himself like a leader - he's going through the motions, saying what he thinks he's supposed to say, with absolutely nothing behind it.

"Let's go. One at a time."

A modern day Leonidas, he is not...

Hydrae
11-30-2017, 04:17 PM
He knows he is done here after this season and it shows. Hard to be up and excited when you see the cleaver hovering over your neck. Basically, he is defeated before he gets on the field and under the circumstances is unable to get motivated.

BigCatDaddy
11-30-2017, 04:34 PM
Not exactly Favre like

gblowfish
11-30-2017, 04:36 PM
He didn't scream "MOMMY" even once. So he's got that going for him...

Flying High D
11-30-2017, 04:45 PM
Man boobs is lowering the bar for when Mahomes gets the call. Genius

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 04:45 PM
He knows he is done here after this season and it shows. Hard to be up and excited when you see the cleaver hovering over your neck. Basically, he is defeated before he gets on the field and under the circumstances is unable to get motivated.

It's human nature.

His Chief Concern is probably self preservation at this point.

Easy 6
11-30-2017, 04:52 PM

Video has been removed, so I wasnt able to hear it

But I bet you're right about a lot of that, his confidence is shot

Sandy Vagina
11-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Video has been removed, so I wasnt able to hear it

But I bet you're right about a lot of that, his confidence is shot

Not sure it makes any difference, but it's easy to wonder if his confidence is shot in self or in his supporting cast. He's probably aware that he can't make mind-blowing throws on the run, or shake multiple defenders out of their shoes.. but he's always believed in himself as plenty capable.

He did stop believing in something, though. That's clear enough.

kccrow
11-30-2017, 06:03 PM
Hey hey, lets go... everybody just do your job and lets watch a scrub now aight.

SAUTO
11-30-2017, 07:27 PM
Not sure it makes any difference, but it's easy to wonder if his confidence is shot in self or in his supporting cast. He's probably aware that he can't make mind-blowing throws on the run, or shake multiple defenders out of their shoes.. but he's always believed in himself as plenty capable.

He did stop believing in something, though. That's clear enough.i think the REAL issue is that the supporting cast had lost faith in him after he lost faith in himself

kcxiv
11-30-2017, 07:51 PM

lol when he said that, im like who the fuck is he talking too, there is no one there! lol, That was some lame ass self talk trying to pump yourself up, he just sounded defeated.