PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs If we lose Sunday & Alex plays like shit again

Priest31kc
11-30-2017, 01:34 PM
Does Andy finally pull the trigger? And if you believe he would, are you rooting for a loss & another bad outing from Alex?

loochy
11-30-2017, 01:35 PM
I'm glad someone started a thread about this. It hasn't been discussed previously and warrants some discussion.

Nothing will happen.

ModSocks
11-30-2017, 01:35 PM
did we really need a thread for this?

alpha_omega
11-30-2017, 01:37 PM
Fuhgetaboutit......it is what it is for the balance of this year barring injury.

Priest31kc
11-30-2017, 01:37 PM
Just wanted to get a poll on this & what people are rooting for that's all!

Best22
11-30-2017, 01:38 PM
If a loss guaranteed a new QB...sure. But then I'd have to take a shower

Cheering against the Chiefs ain't natural!

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 01:39 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/XMFL4AUMlcY8M/giphy.webp

ptlyon
11-30-2017, 01:41 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/XMFL4AUMlcY8M/giphy.webp

Don't you mean Q

BlackHelicopters
11-30-2017, 02:24 PM
Cool thread, bro.

TambaBerry
11-30-2017, 02:26 PM
did we really need a thread for this?

i dont understand people like you, this is a public forum. Youre complaining about the thread and yet you take time out of your life to complain about it and post in it. Why don't you just pass it by and not look at it if it bothers you that much

Shag
11-30-2017, 02:27 PM
Short of being eliminated from the playoff race, no chance Reid benches Smith this season, IMHO. Can't bring myself to root for a loss in that case, though I don't really give a shit either way at this point.

JoeyChuckles
11-30-2017, 02:35 PM
You continue to play Alex so that you can trade him for something, unless he gets injured. If he gets benched on his own, his trade value goes way down.

It's as simple as that. They aren't winning the Superbowl this year, so do what's best for the franchise.

Discuss Thrower
11-30-2017, 02:36 PM
Smith won't get benched, so I'm pretty ambivalent about what happens for the rest of the season.

The Franchise
11-30-2017, 02:39 PM
Should he be benched if we lose? Yes.

Will he benched if we lose? Probably not.

Will I be rooting for the Chiefs to go 6-10 if they continue to put Alex out there? Fuck yes I will be.

Ming the Merciless
11-30-2017, 02:43 PM
If alex plays like shit AND we lose

there is no way mahomes doesnt start the next game

print em

I think we will win , though

Ming the Merciless
11-30-2017, 02:44 PM
If we lose, and alex plays like shit and then we go on and do not start mahomes for the home stand

I wont watch another game this year

i might still follow the game day threads and whatnot but I wont watch every play..

Ill get some chores done around the house

KChiefs1
11-30-2017, 02:55 PM
This season is shot because Andy is going with Alex the rest of the season unless he gets hurt.

Bring on 2018.

wazu
11-30-2017, 03:00 PM
This season is shot because Andy is going with Alex the rest of the season unless he gets hurt.

Bring on 2018.

Yeah, feels like hope has died for this season. Maybe next year.

King_Chief_Fan
11-30-2017, 03:37 PM
If we lose, and alex plays like shit and then we go on and do not start mahomes for the home stand

I wont watch another game this year

i might still follow the game day threads and whatnot but I wont watch every play..

Ill get some chores done around the house

I started that a couple of weeks ago.
Getting stuff done and not yelling at the TV.
Feels good. I do not plan on watching another game this season. Playing Mahomes does nothing for the rest of this wasted season

wazu
11-30-2017, 03:40 PM
I started that a couple of weeks ago.
Getting stuff done and not yelling at the TV.
Feels good. I do not plan on watching another game this season. Playing Mahomes does nothing for the rest of this wasted season

That’s crazy talk. I’ve waited my whole life for the Chiefs to draft a potential franchise QB. If they play Mahomes I won’t only watch, I’ll go see in person.

Dayze
11-30-2017, 03:44 PM
That’s crazy talk. I’ve waited my whole life for the Chiefs to draft a potential franchise QB. If they play Mahomes I won’t only watch, I’ll go see in person.

I initially read the ending of that as "....I'll go to prison".

I thought "man....that's hardcore".

lol

Rasputin
11-30-2017, 03:48 PM

Bring on 2018.

This makes Andy incompetent. This is criminally insane.

Shields68
11-30-2017, 03:48 PM
You continue to play Alex so that you can trade him for something, unless he gets injured. If he gets benched on his own, his trade value goes way down.

It's as simple as that. They aren't winning the Superbowl this year, so do what's best for the franchise.

At present his trade value is dropping like a rock and a poor showing against the Jets will leave it at maybe a conditional 5th rounder if we eat his salary. So doubt that will be a consideration.

Dave Lane
11-30-2017, 03:50 PM
If a loss guaranteed a new QB...sure. But then I'd have to take a shower

Cheering against the Chiefs ain't natural!

Letting Alice waste a year of my life ain't natural either. Let's move on already.

Dave Lane
11-30-2017, 03:52 PM

I've waited 40 years to see a QB start that has a possible future. Alice CAN"T get out the way soon enough.

ClevelandBronco
11-30-2017, 04:12 PM

Trade value. Alex Smith.

Uh huh.

Dartgod
11-30-2017, 04:29 PM
Anyone rooting for us to lose takes this shit waaaaay to seriously. It's just a game fer Christ's sake.

PAChiefsGuy
11-30-2017, 04:40 PM

Bring on 2018.

So basically you are saying is if Mahomes was starting we would win the SB? We would be 8-3? He would have lit up the Pats in wk 1?

Alex's stats for the season are pretty good. What would Mahomes be throwing for 22 TDs 0 INTs 75 comp%, 120 QB Rating???

Some of you people are f**king insane.

The Franchise
11-30-2017, 04:43 PM
So basically you are saying is if Mahomes was starting we would win the SB? We would be 8-3? He would have lit up the Pats in wk 1?

Alex's stats for the season are pretty good. What would Mahomes be throwing for 22 TDs 0 INTs 75 comp%, 120 QB Rating???

Some of you people are f**king insane.

Are you saying that Mahomes couldn't do what Smith is doing right now?

Deberg_1990
11-30-2017, 04:48 PM
As long as Alex can score at least 6 points, hes safe.

stumppy
11-30-2017, 04:48 PM
Poll fail: No DILLIGAF anymore option.

Flying High D
11-30-2017, 04:52 PM
Andy enjoys watching Alice’s ass out there jiggling and bouncing around. It’s not like he can eat from the buffet during the game. You fuckers want to take all of fat andy’s Vices
Away.

PAChiefsGuy
11-30-2017, 04:54 PM
Are you saying that Mahomes couldn't do what Smith is doing right now?

I don't know... All I've seen of Mahomes is preseason which I don't take too seriously.. Ryan Leaf was great in preseason. I never watched Mahomes in college... I'm not the person to ask.

I think it'd be tough for any rookie QB to do what Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith has done so far overall this season. I mean 19 TDs 4 INTs, 68.8 compl %, 104 QB Rating is a tough task for any rookie QB.

I also wouldn't want to put Mahomes in now. Setting him up for failure... Our running game/run blocking oline is not where it needs to be. Now if Smith continues to struggle and the running game picks up.. That's a different story.

notorious
11-30-2017, 05:20 PM
I want this team to win every game they play.

I want Mahomes to come in as stable situation as possible. Am I tired of Alex? Yep. If Andy truly believes this is the best way we need to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Coogs
11-30-2017, 05:30 PM
I have to admit that after that 6 possession 1 first down effort last Sunday, I was damn near giddy all through halftime thinking we were finally going to get to see Mahomes. I was disappointed as hell come the 3rd quarter.

This week, I am hoping for the same type of first half. I could care less, win or lose, with Smith QBing, because I know how it ends.

When Mahomes comes in, I could care less too, but I will be hoping for success, because you never know where that might lead.

Reerun_KC
11-30-2017, 05:32 PM
This makes Andy incompetent. This is criminally insane.

Signed Philly fan.

We were warned, repeatedly warned but as soon as Andy put on red and gold and became big red. All his past and currently repeated failures were and are forgiven.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 05:56 PM
When Mahomes comes in, I could care less too, but I will be hoping for success, because you never know where that might lead.

You know damn well you will start caring HARD when Mahomie comes in to thunderous applause.

You were on the edge of your seat in preseason just like the rest of us.

This is going to be a special moment when it comes. 70,000 people are going to get goosebumps.

Coogs
11-30-2017, 06:28 PM
You know damn well you will start caring HARD when Mahomie comes in to thunderous applause.

You were on the edge of your seat in preseason just like the rest of us.

This is going to be a special moment when it comes. 70,000 people are going to get goosebumps.

I meant to say I could care less if we win or lose. But I think we just might win! :D

notorious
11-30-2017, 06:29 PM
I have to admit that after that 6 possession 1 first down effort last Sunday, I was damn near giddy all through halftime thinking we were finally going to get to see Mahomes. I was disappointed as hell come the 3rd quarter.

This week, I am hoping for the same type of first half. I could care less, win or lose, with Smith QBing, because I know how it ends.

I agree 100%

hometeam
11-30-2017, 06:33 PM
I want Mahomes bad.

I just dont think Andy is gonna do it.

Graystoke
11-30-2017, 06:33 PM
Always want Chiefs to win.

Sandy Vagina
11-30-2017, 06:34 PM
Anyone rooting for us to lose takes this shit waaaaay to seriously. It's just a game fer Christ's sake.

bookmarked

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 06:36 PM

I was rooting hard for the Chiefs to lose in 2012 and it was an amazing experience.

I'm there again. Last week was incredible. Alex scared me at the end but the joy from that game-ending pick...wow! It was like Montana to Davis.

PAChiefsGuy
11-30-2017, 06:42 PM
I was rooting hard for the Chiefs to lose in 2012 and it was an amazing experience.

I'm there again. Last week was incredible. Alex scared me at the end but the joy from that game-ending pick...wow! It was like Montana to Davis.

wow....

You'd rather Alex lose than the Chiefs win and you just said it.. You have a sick obsession with hating Alex. It is more important for you to be right posting messages to strangers than the Chiefs winnings games.

Wtf is wrong w you?

ARROW2
11-30-2017, 07:10 PM
wow....

You'd rather Alex lose than the Chiefs win and you just said it.. You have a sick obsession with hating Alex. It is more important for you to be right posting messages to strangers than the Chiefs winnings games.

Wtf is wrong w you?

I am there too because walrus won't pull the plug and we KNOW how the story ends.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2017, 07:33 PM
wow....

Wtf is wrong w you?

google "Pyrrhic victory"

But you're not a Chiefs fan, so you couldn't possibly understand.

OKchiefs
11-30-2017, 08:42 PM
I don't know... All I've seen of Mahomes is preseason which I don't take too seriously.. Ryan Leaf was great in preseason. I never watched Mahomes in college... I'm not the person to ask.

I think it'd be tough for any rookie QB to do what Alex 'All I do is win in the regular season' Smith has done so far overall this season. I mean 19 TDs 4 INTs, 68.8 compl %, 104 QB Rating is a tough task for any rookie QB.

I also wouldn't want to put Mahomes in now. Setting him up for failure... Our running game/run blocking oline is not where it needs to be. Now if Smith continues to struggle and the running game picks up.. That's a different story.

How about what Alex has done the past 6 games?

kcxiv
11-30-2017, 08:43 PM
I think Andy is going to let the ship sink with Alex. Im ok with that.

Chiefshrink
11-30-2017, 08:55 PM
IF? We will lose again.:shrug: Reid is the classic text book case of the definition of insanity as described by Einstein.:hmmm:

12-01-2017, 12:40 AM
poll options suck.

I'm not rooting for a loss and I'm not disappointed when we don't win because nothing surprises me anymore with this team. That said, what would absolutely shock me is seeing PMII coming into the game.

PAChiefsGuy
12-01-2017, 06:50 AM
google "Pyrrhic victory"

But you're not a Chiefs fan, so you couldn't possibly understand.

So I am not a Chiefs fan because I defend Alex Smith? That makes absolutely no sense...

It's not a Pyrrhic victory.. It's your obsession with hating Alex Smith like most of the ppl who post on this board. If you were a real Chiefs fan you'd want them to win no matter who was the QB.

You don't care about the Chiefs you just care about posting on this message board saying how much Alex Smith sucks... It's pathetic.

Bwana
12-01-2017, 07:08 AM
I don't see Alex pulling out of his current slump, at least not enough to win against real competition. Andy is a bonehead at times, so I don't see Smith being pulled either.

After having a big lead in the AFC West, we could very well finish in 3rd place if this trend keeps up.

If given the chance, I hope Mahomes is ready and lights it up. At this point, there isn't much to lose by giving him a shot.

PAChiefsGuy
12-01-2017, 07:16 AM
I don't see Alex pulling out of his current slump, at least not enough to win against real competition. Andy is a bonehead at times, so I don't see Smith being pulled either.

After having a big lead in the AFC West, we could very well finish in 3rd place if this trend keeps up.

If given the chance, I hope Mahomes is ready and lights it up. At this point, there isn't much to lose by giving him a shot.

I think Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith can pull out of it. Will he is anyone's guess but like Reid said we've been successful against these types of defenses before. What we are seeing is nothing new I think it just caught us by surprise teams continued to do it. But All it takes is one good game to get his confidence back and we should be alright.

However, the clock is ticking. It's not Chase Daniels backing him up anymore. He's got to go out there and perform otherwise Reid will pull the trigger I'm sure.

InChiefsHeaven
12-01-2017, 09:02 AM
The thing is, even if Alex "pulls out of his slump" it will be against the weakest portion of our schedule, you know, the teams that we should easily defeat. Once he gets into the playoffs against real competition, another let down is virtually inevitable.

I never root for a Chiefs loss. I just know that we will not make it to the promised land with Alex. I'm riding this train this year in anticipation of Mahommes next year.

Go Chiefs. Fuck it.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2017, 09:13 AM
So I am not a Chiefs fan because I defend Alex Smith? That makes absolutely no sense...

No, but all you really care about is Alex. When he's gone, your posts will trickle down and eventually stop.

It's not a Pyrrhic victory...

Yes it is. There is absolutely no point to Alex Smith starting for this team anymore. If he wins a game, all it does is delay the inevitable, and get in the way of the development of this team's REAL QB.

You don't care about the Chiefs you just care about posting on this message board saying how much Alex Smith sucks... It's pathetic.

You don't have a clue. I've been sitting here for over a decade watching shitty QB play. You think your cuck is something new? No. Fuck off.

RunKC
12-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Jets have really good talent on defense, including their new dynamic safeties who will likely be the one's playing cover 2.

Alex did not play well at all 2 weeks ago in the same stadium, and with the temp being in the 40's again with some wind, it just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Either way, if Alex plays like he has in NY this weekend and we lose, Andy should sit Alex. At that point it would have been almost half the season that Alex has struggled.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Alex did not play well at all 2 weeks ago in the same stadium, and with the temp being in the 40's again with some wind, it just seems like a recipe for disaster.

It's going to be in the 50s with mild wind.

He will still suck ass.

notorious
12-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Winning a game at this point is like fixing a creaky door on the titanic. Ship is going to sink no matter what.

ptlyon
12-01-2017, 01:35 PM
It's going to be in the 50s with mild wind.

He will still suck ass.

By the looks of the picture of him on the bench Sunday that was on here, I don't think he has any confidence left in him. Just collecting a paycheck now.

MahiMike
12-01-2017, 07:14 PM
I'm rooting for a 1st half loss. Followed by a spectacular come from behind win by Mr. Mahomes.

Kiimo
12-01-2017, 07:16 PM
I'm starting Hill in three leagues and Kelce in two.

I'm banking on Mahomes at halftime.

12-02-2017, 02:22 AM
I'm rooting for a 1st half loss. Followed by a spectacular come from behind win by Mr. Mahomes.

and then Andy putting Alex back in for the Oakland game.

Rausch
12-02-2017, 02:27 AM
I'm done.

After last week I'm ok admitting I was 99.9% wrong.

I'd start Pat.

I don't think it's what's best for him but I can't stand watching this shit any longer.

We WILL lose this game. The Jets WILL beat us.

**** it. Coach on the fly. We know Pat is so raw he shouldn't be playing but Alex shouldn't be playing at this point either...

PAChiefsGuy
12-02-2017, 07:22 AM

So basically you are a Patrick Mahomes fan, not a Chiefs fan. Thanks for clearing that up.

notorious
12-02-2017, 07:27 AM
So basically you are a Patrick Mahomes fan, not a Chiefs fan. Thanks for clearing that up.

Or he is hoping Alex gets pulled to set up for a better chance at long-term success instead of another playoff disappointment.

When you already know how the current story is going to end any other option looks better.

PAChiefsGuy
12-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Or he is hoping Alex gets pulled to set up for a better chance at long-term success instead of another playoff disappointment.

When you already know how the current story is going to end any other option looks better.

If you already know how the story is going to end w Alex then you should want him to start.. bet your whole life savings on the rest of the games including the playoffs and get rich.

Good luck.

Red Dawg
12-02-2017, 07:32 AM
Alex will play bad and Andy will deflect most likely. He really doesn't want Mahomes to play. Smith isn't going to magically change on the road.

notorious
12-02-2017, 07:34 AM
If you already know how the story is going to end w Alex then you should want him to start.. bet your whole life savings on the rest of the games including the playoffs and get rich.

Good luck.

:facepalm:

Otter
12-02-2017, 08:00 AM
I'm done.

After last week I'm ok admitting I was 99.9% wrong.

I'd start Pat.

I don't think it's what's best for him but I can't stand watching this shit any longer.

We WILL lose this game. The Jets WILL beat us.

**** it. Coach on the fly. We know Pat is so raw he shouldn't be playing but Alex shouldn't be playing at this point either...

I'd like to see Pat start from a fan standpoint but I think he's better off starting next season when it's his team and not throwing him into the middle of a shit show setting him up for failure in his NFL debut.

I can handle 5 more games of the Alex shit show if it sets up Pat for being more successful next season. I'll listen to the games on my cell while hiking, yard work, zipping the fly rod or whatever. I'll wait until Christmas to open the presents.

We've been through worse.

Pablo
12-02-2017, 08:07 AM
:facepalm:OH SO U THINK U HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE OR SUMTHIN?? COULD TOTALLY BE DIFFRENT THIS TIME MAN!!

wazu
12-02-2017, 08:14 AM
I'd like to see Pat start from a fan standpoint but I think he's better off starting next season when it's his team and not throwing him into the middle of a shit show setting him up for failure in his NFL debut.

I can handle 5 more games of the Alex shit show if it sets up Pat for being more successful next season. I'll listen to the games on my cell while hiking, yard work, zipping the fly rod or whatever. I'll wait until Christmas to open the presents.

We’ve got a soft schedule. Players on offense are healthy. And he’d be replacing an abject failure. It’s about as good as it gets right now opportunity-wise.

PAChiefsGuy
12-02-2017, 08:18 AM

While I don't agree with everything in this post I think overall it is a great post.

Mahomes is young and has a long career ahead of him. If some of you don't like watching Alex Smith then don't watch and wait for Mahomes. Simple.

Otter
12-02-2017, 08:35 AM
We’ve got a soft schedule. Players on offense are healthy. And he’d be replacing an abject failure. It’s about as good as it gets right now opportunity-wise.

I'm not going to get into a long, drawn out debate but I just think if Pat has to clean up a mess it should be one that he created and not trying to bleach out the shit stain Alex left for him.

Plus, if the Chiefs do make it to the playoffs the kid is gonna get his ass handed to him which may effect his confidence.

5 more games, fresh start, and Pat's team from day 1 next season.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ea/ea818c47f87d1cc618a08e527aa40f123611b77aee0cf8f5981e3262f88e1e9b.jpg

Flying High D
12-02-2017, 09:07 AM
You have to risk it to get the biscuit. If he has a fragile weak confidence we don’t need that shit in Chiefs kingdom.

Coogs
12-02-2017, 09:18 AM
While I don't agree with everything in this post I think overall it is a great post.

Mahomes is young and has a long career ahead of him. If some of you don't like watching Alex Smith then don't watch and wait for Mahomes. Simple.

What you don't seem to understand is that we are Chiefs fans, and we are tired of this crap show. We love to watch the Chiefs, and it pains us to see 6 possession, 1 first down efforts lead by our QB. No matter what your thoughts are of the other 10 players on offense, Mahomes can not do any worse than Smith. No matter what you think of the other 10 guys, Smith is the only guy with the latitude to switch plays at the LOS, and the only guy that has control of the ball on every single play.

Again, Mahomes can not do any worse. He may not be better, but he can not be any worse.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Couldn't vote.

No, "don't give a shit either way"-option available. As a social experiment in the course of another wasted Smith season, the losses are definitely more interesting.
What will happen?
Could Reid finally have enough Smith?
Will certain posters drink some anti-freeze?

Once you've passed the point of no playoff wins, the rest is pure entertainment.

RunKC
12-02-2017, 09:56 AM
NFLN said that the Chiefs had a "coming to Jesus" moment Tuesday and said the urgency starts now.

Analyst said it's the playcalling. Love that Michael Robinson said "it would sure help if the QB could make basically plays because guys aren't getting open from trickery and gimmicks anymore."

Stryker
12-02-2017, 10:11 AM

Very good point and I'm on board with that! :thumb:

notorious
12-02-2017, 10:25 AM
NFLN said that the Chiefs had a "coming to Jesus" moment Tuesday and said the urgency starts now.

Analyst said it's the playcalling. Love that Michael Robinson said "it would sure help if the QB could make basically plays because guys aren't getting open from trickery and gimmicks anymore."

It took that long to have a "come to Jesus" moment?

Christ.

Reerun_KC
12-02-2017, 10:31 AM

Christ.

Andy ate baby Jesus.

stevieray
12-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Once he gets into the playoffs against real competition,.

Easily the biggest false narrative on this board.

Ming the Merciless
12-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Easily the biggest false narrative on this board.

We will see

2017 playoff prediction

Hammock Parties
12-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Once he gets into the playoffs against real competition, another let down is virtually inevitable.

Absolutely. He's been garbage/average at best in four of his last five playoff games.

NYG - garbage
Indy - elite
Houston - average
New England - garbage
Pittsburgh - hot garbage

The myth of "playoff Alex" is dead. The outlier is clear. The trend is set.

PAChiefsGuy
12-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Absolutely. He's been garbage/average at best in four of his last five playoff games.

NYG - garbage
Indy - elite
Houston - average
New England - garbage
Pittsburgh - hot garbage

The myth of "playoff Alex" is dead. The outlier is clear. The trend is set.

You might want to check out Andy Dalton's playoff stats... That's a garbage playoff QB. Not Alex Smith..

You are such a hater...

R Clark
12-02-2017, 12:51 PM
You might want to check out Andy Dalton's playoff stats... That's a garbage playoff QB. Not Alex Smith..

You are such a hater...

Your such a clueless moron

The Franchise
12-02-2017, 01:05 PM

You are such a hater...

When did he mention Andy Dalton, you retard?

Chiefshrink
12-02-2017, 01:20 PM

Good luck.

And we will get rich with Alice ?

Chiefshrink
12-02-2017, 01:25 PM
What you don't seem to understand is that we are Chiefs fans, and we are tired of this crap show. We love to watch the Chiefs, and it pains us to see 6 possession, 1 first down efforts lead by our QB. No matter what your thoughts are of the other 10 players on offense, Mahomes can not do any worse than Smith. No matter what you think of the other 10 guys, Smith is the only guy with the latitude to switch plays at the LOS, and the only guy that has control of the ball on every single play.

Again, Mahomes can not do any worse. He may not be better, but he can not be any worse.

Agreed.:clap::clap::clap: Nothing like having your arm tied behind your back when you need that arm to go deep to our WRs. And that arm that is tied and it seems literally is AS:D

Pasta Little Brioni
12-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Win and an injury.

Chiefshrink
12-02-2017, 01:43 PM

I get your point. But setting him up for failure ?? Nah, this is the real world where adversity happens and how you approach adversity will determine whether you truly succeed or truly fail. The adversity he will face this year IF he plays will be the same adversity he faces next year guaranteed !!! If you are afraid of permanently wounding his psyche forever IF we play him this year then I assure his psyche will get wounded next year and permanently as well. The psyche is already developed enough at the age of 21 to either work through it or not. Delaying it a year will not do anything but delay the inevitable. Like I said before this kid comes from Texas Tech where he had no offensive line or defense throwing 25 picks in 2 yrs with triple the TDs thrown which means he has great short term memory with his mistakes. This kid is extremely tough, intelligent and absolutely loves football. Start him NOW !!

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2017, 02:27 PM

Christ.

ROFL

Yeah, I don't believe one word of that shit either. Just more news pablum.

"It's time for KC to be in the updates/story rotation; what do we have"?

Hammock Parties
12-02-2017, 02:42 PM

Way to slam Alex's sphincter shut, Andy.

This will be a multi-pick game. Can't wait to see his "urgent" throws.

PAChiefsGuy
12-02-2017, 08:41 PM

Have fun rooting for the Jets tomorrow. Mahomes-only fan..

Hammock Parties
12-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Have fun rooting for the Jets tomorrow. Mahomes-only fan..

I was rooting for shitty Chiefs QBs while you were still in diapers junior.

Shut your pie hole.

3rd&Long
12-02-2017, 08:53 PM
Accept your fate and read those old yellowed newspaper clips on the Superbowl IV victory.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2017, 09:30 PM
I'm not going to get into a long, drawn out debate but I just think if Pat has to clean up a mess it should be one that he created and not trying to bleach out the shit stain Alex left for him.

Plus, if the Chiefs do make it to the playoffs the kid is gonna get his ass handed to him which may effect his confidence.

5 more games, fresh start, and Pat's team from day 1 next season.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ea/ea818c47f87d1cc618a08e527aa40f123611b77aee0cf8f5981e3262f88e1e9b.jpg

Excellent take, Otter. We're just about done with the ReidSmith's last broadcasted fart; best to let it waft in the breeze before mercifully dying, yes.

You have to risk it to get the biscuit. If he has a fragile weak confidence we don’t need that shit in Chiefs kingdom.

Congratulations on berthing the "Turd of the Day"-post.

Stop trying to make me tune-in and watch this shit! BAD CLAY!

Rasputin
12-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Fastest man in the NFL has two touchdowns, what's wrong with that picture?

Hammock Parties
12-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Stop trying to make me tune-in and watch this shit! BAD CLAY!

You should tune in, bud. It's time for your final exam in "game manager bukkake party," and you need to study up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2017, 11:16 PM
You should tune in, bud. It's time for your final exam in "game manager bukkake party," and you need to study up.

ROFLROFLROFL

No! Noooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Well, okay then. :)

PAChiefsGuy
12-03-2017, 04:24 AM
I was rooting for shitty Chiefs QBs while you were still in diapers junior.

Shut your pie hole.

F**k you.. I ain't shutting s**t....

Nothing but a hater. You watch the Chiefs to see Alex fail and make your stupidass gifs. You could careless whether the Chiefs win or lose. You said it yourself.

Why don't you try making a gif that actually isn't about Alex for once? Hater...

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 04:36 AM
F**k you.. I ain't shutting s**t....

Nothing but a hater. You watch the Chiefs to see Alex fail and make your stupidass gifs. You could careless whether the Chiefs win or lose. You said it yourself.

Why don't you try making a gif that actually isn't about Alex for once? Hater...

Why root for mediocrity when we can do better with Patrick Mahomes II than with Alex Shitty Smitty? When he plays like shit the team suffers.

His first five games I give him credit playing good but he has dropped off. Now because his job is on the line with people calling him to be benched and no way is Andy Reid going survive angry Chiefs fans look what happened to Pioli.

Why root for mediocrity when we can achieve so much more with Patrick mahomes II for our future sake?

Hell Alex isn't even playing up to mediocrity. We couldn't buy a first down in the first half last week and don't say he had to run for a first down when he had guys wide fucking open.

Just don't understand.

PAChiefsGuy
12-03-2017, 04:39 AM
Why root for mediocrity when we can do better with Patrick Mahomes II than with Alex Shitty Smitty? When he plays like shit the team suffers.

His first five games I give him credit playing good but he has dropped off. Now because his job is on the line with people calling him to be benched and no way is Andy Reid going survive angry Chiefs fans look what happened to Pioli.

Why root for mediocrity when we can achieve so much more with Patrick mahomes II for our future sake?

Hell Alex isn't even playing up to mediocrity. We couldn't buy a first down in the first half last week and don't say he had to run for a first down when he had guys wide ****ing open.

Just don't understand.

What up buddy..

I mean it comes down to this - I trust Reid to make the right decision when it comes to the QB. I think if Mahomes was better right now he'd be starting. We will see how today's game goes.

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 04:45 AM
What up buddy..

I mean it comes down to this - I trust Reid to make the right decision when it comes to the QB. I think if Mahomes was better right now he'd be starting. We will see how today's game goes.

BOOM this is loyalty on Andy Reid part. Patrick not getting the opportunity is the problem and Andy sticking with his square knob to put in a round hole.

We've been through this with Pioli forcing Matt Cassell down our throats the difference is he didn't have a stud high draft pick quarterback waiting in the wings to be replaced with. No this is pure stubbornness from Andy Reid and as claimed to be a quarterback guru he should recognize his quarterback is playing like dog shit. I'm not buying anything else. Patrick Mahomes II needs to play to prove himself and take advantage of the opportunity or this is indeed a wasted season. He needs to learn by playing and get better. Alex Smith is regressing and it's also bulshit if he comes out now and plays good just because his job is on the line. He should have done better last several games and quit dumping on the rest of the team.

Doing fine / keep it real

PAChiefsGuy
12-03-2017, 04:51 AM
BOOM this is loyalty on Andy Reid part. Patrick not getting the opportunity is the problem and Andy sticking with his square knob to put in a round hole.

We've been through this with Pioli forcing Matt Cassell down our throats the difference is he didn't have a stud high draft pick quarterback waiting in the wings to be replaced with. No this is pure stubbornness from Andy Reid and as claimed to be a quarterback guru he should recognize his quarterback is playing like dog shit. I'm not buying anything else. Patrick Mahomes II needs to play to prove himself and take advantage of the opportunity or this is indeed a wasted season. He needs to learn by playing and get better. Alex Smith is regressing and it's also bulshit if he comes out now and plays good just because his job is on the line. He should have done better last several games and quit dumping on the rest of the team.

Doing fine / keep it real

Reid isn't Pioli. Reid is a QB guru and a HOF HC. He's a former QB coach who has done well with that position in the past. He knows what he is doing. He's the one seeing Mahomes in practice every week. He knows what we've got.

Alex Smith is having a good season so far. He's had some really bad games. Yes. But you can't look at the season as a couple games. That's not how it works. If he keeps playing bad he will get benched obviously but we all should be rooting for him to turn it around not for him to get benched...

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 04:59 AM
Reid isn't Pioli. Reid is a QB guru and a HOF HC. He's a former QB coach who has done well with that position in the past. He knows what he is doing. He's the one seeing Mahomes in practice every week. He knows what we've got.

Alex Smith is having a good season so far. He's had some really bad games. Yes. But you can't look at the season as a couple games. That's not how it works. If he keeps playing bad he will get benched obviously but we all should be rooting for him to turn it around not for him to get benched...

No not at all that's like rooting for a first round loss in the playoffs fuck that shit.

Again I ask you. Why do you root for mediocrity at the quarterback position? Why do you root for lameness? Why do you root for punts and field goals?

Alex Shitty Smitty doesn't give his teammates opportunity to make plays by throwing them the ball. That is selfish quarterbacking.

PAChiefsGuy
12-03-2017, 05:03 AM
No not at all that's like rooting for a first round loss in the playoffs **** that shit.

Again I ask you. Why do you root for mediocrity at the quarterback position? Why do you root for lameness? Why do you root for punts and field goals?

Alex Shitty Smitty doesn't give his teammates opportunity to make plays by throwing them the ball. That is selfish quarterbacking.

I don't root for a QB, I root for the team... I root for the Chiefs/Chiefs offense every game just like I root for the Chiefs defense. The Chiefs offense happens to include Alex Smith so I root for him.

Enjoy the game today man.

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 05:04 AM
Andy Reid has had one Super Bowl appearance as Head Coach in the NFL for 18 years. He lost that game. I don't see how he is so special.

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 05:07 AM
I don't root for a QB, I root for the team... I root for the Chiefs/Chiefs offense every game just like I root for the Chiefs defense. The Chiefs offense happens to include Alex Smith so I root for him.

Enjoy the game today man.

I'd like to enjoy the game but Alex Shitty Smitty is going shit all over the field. I root for better quarterbacking so I'm rooting for Patrick Mahomes II to take over. He can learn to get better at least. Alex has played his best ball it's behind him and he is regressing. Now maybe he will come out and push hard but come on he has had 12 seasons to get the job done.

I want to enjoy watching Chiefs football and see our draft pick quarterback in action.

PAChiefsGuy
12-03-2017, 05:09 AM
I'd like to enjoy the game but Alex Shitty Smitty is going shit all over the field. I root for better quarterbacking so I'm rooting for Patrick Mahomes II to take over. He can learn to get better at least. Alex has played his best ball it's behind him and he is regressing. Now maybe he will come out and push hard but come on he has had 12 seasons to get the job done.

I want to enjoy watching Chiefs football and see our draft pick quarterback in action.

Then don't watch until Mahomes starts.

Don't you enjoy watching our defense? More to football than just a QB...

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 05:21 AM
Then don't watch until Mahomes starts.

Don't you enjoy watching our defense? More to football than just a QB...

Why would I want to miss out on any play that happens to set up the play that Patrick Mahomes II gets to come in?

I don't know when his time comes but even though Andy is sticking with Alex Shitty Smitty for the time being anything is possible and the opportunity for the young gun slinger could happen.

I'd like to see Tyreek Hill streek down for a touchdown pass but we haven't seen much of that "Alex Smith Tyreek Hill Connection" Why is that? Fastest mother fucker in the NFL and Alex Smith doesn't have the balls to go deep.

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 05:23 AM
Yes I suppose I enjoy MVP pinning punts inside the 10 so our defense can give our offense the ball back on a short field for Butker field goals.

PAChiefsGuy
12-03-2017, 05:40 AM
Yes I suppose I enjoy MVP pinning punts inside the 10 so our defense can give our offense the ball back on a short field for Butker field goals.

Yeah and I'm sure when Mahomes, a rookie who most scouts said is extremely raw and needs to sit a year, comes in we are going to go undefeated and win the SB.. He will fix everything including our running game...

Please...

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 05:50 AM
Yeah and I'm sure when Mahomes, a rookie who most scouts said is extremely raw and needs to sit a year, comes in we are going to go undefeated and win the SB.. He will fix everything including our running game...

Please...

Oh lmao get the fuck outahere

No one of us wanting Patrick Mahomes II is expecting a Super Bowl run this year. It may take a few years with him at the helm but he can gain so much experience this year that will set us up for Super Bowls sooner than later.

I don't expect a Super Bowl run this year but I do think Patrick Mahomes II gives us the best chance to win ball games with his talent and balls to go deep to Tyreek Hill. He is still a rookie that's fine I expect him to make mistakes also but FUCK A GODDAMMND 12 YEAR VET MAKING MISTAKES AND KNOW BETTER.

I expect touchdowns and interceptions but mostly his ability to move the ball and keep the team alive. He would provide a spark and watch the team grow with him. We may have growing pains but big dea when Patrick Mahomes II starts to click with this team we will be a force to recon with.

Alex Shitty Smitty is dead in the water. Why do you want to drown with him?

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 05:56 AM

Please...

I bet you will be God Dammed blown away when Patrick Mahomes II takes over he just needs the opportunity. Alex Shitty Smitty has had waaay more opportunities than he was worth.

Rasputin
12-03-2017, 06:25 AM

Please...

Yeah this is also pretty funny. What did they say about Tom Brady? Why was he selected in the 6th round if they were so smart?

That's what's bullshit. Nobody knows shit until it happens. Let it happen make it happen put Patrick Mahomes II in.

Dave Lane
12-03-2017, 09:43 AM

Hell Alex isn't even playing up to mediocrity. We couldn't buy a first down in the first half last week and don't say he had to run for a first down when he had guys wide ****ing open.

Just don't understand.

Serious, a moron like that guy is the WORST Chiefs fan there is. He's deplorable. A win today or a loss today will mean NOTHING in 5 years. Pat starting to get some experience under his belt in a real NFL game just might.

So fuck the Chiefs as long as they keep wasting my time. I'm here to see us start a dynasty not pray to not get blown out in the 1st playoff game.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Reid's reputation as a "QB Guru" is dead and gone. What kind of "guru" keeps trotting out the shit he keeps trotting out?

When Mahomes has his success, and he absolutely will, he can attribute that success to his talent and work ethic alone.

Cause' it sure as fuck ain't due to any "guru" on this coaching staff.

Priest31kc
12-03-2017, 10:30 AM
With Mortenson and Rapaport's little tidbits about Alex possibly being on a short leash...yeah I'm definitely rooting for Alex to continue playing like dogshit for one more game and a Chiefs loss.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Reid's reputation as a "QB Guru" is dead and gone. What kind of "guru" keeps trotting out the shit he keeps trotting out?

When Mahomes has his success, and he absolutely will, he can attribute that success to his talent and work ethic alone.

Cause' it sure as fuck ain't due to any "guru" on this coaching staff.

Yeah that myth has been dead for a long time.

PAChiefsGuy
12-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Serious, a moron like that guy is the WORST Chiefs fan there is. He's deplorable. A win today or a loss today will mean NOTHING in 5 years. Pat starting to get some experience under his belt in a real NFL game just might.

So **** the Chiefs as long as they keep wasting my time. I'm here to see us start a dynasty not pray to not get blown out in the 1st playoff game.

Suck my f**king dick you punkass b**ch. I have a right to my own opinion no matter how unpopular it is. It doesn't make me a 'bad Chiefs fan' because I don't agree with you.

Btw I got news for you. Doesn't matter what I think anyway. Reid makes the decisions. He can start Mahomes whenever he wants you dumb f**k.

tx4chiefs
12-03-2017, 11:01 AM
I'd like a few more wins and some playoffs, so Smith's trade value goes up. If he's not going to be here, we may as well get something for our wasted time.

Flying High D
12-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Is Alice still depressed?