PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs This was Alex Smiths best game of his career

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-04-2017, 07:58 AM
Never before has he averaged 70 YPC

Best22
12-04-2017, 08:11 AM
Solid performance. Not his best, but solid

Doesn't matter. Totally wasted by the most incompetent defense I've seen wearing Red and Yellow. 2003 defense would not get shredded by McCown and Bowles

Rasputin
12-04-2017, 08:16 AM
I still hate him. He could have had more touchdowns to Tyreek Hill over the last month and win instead of Nowinvember.

Rasputin
12-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Fuck Alex Smith.

Yeah he played good but where was that last month?

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 08:18 AM
And still CHOKED in the end. The last two passes were beyond horrible. All they are doing is holding back Mahomes's development. Sad. Smiff WILL be gone in about 3 months anyway. Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to play him. Additionally, you waste a year of that great rookie contract and you still don't know anything about him in regular season games. STUPID!!!

I FUCKING HATE THAT HE THREW SOME TDS YESTERDAY!!!!!

FUCK SMIFF!!!!

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Yep, he was awesome!

Molitoth
12-04-2017, 08:25 AM
This is what Alex Smith does.

Great game followed by a bunch of mediocre to shit games.

Don't hop on the wagon, you will be disappointed.

BigCatDaddy
12-04-2017, 08:30 AM
This is what Alex Smith does.

Great game followed by a bunch of mediocre to shit games.

Don't hop on the wagon, you will be disappointed.

Any shit starting QB on the league finds a nut every 3rd or 4th game

Best22
12-04-2017, 08:36 AM
Any shit starting QB on the league finds a nut every 3rd or 4th game

Aparently the Chiefs are that "nut". Making McCown look like Brady

Sandy Vagina
12-04-2017, 08:36 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xieuDEXX78OYw/giphy.gif

Thank you.. Matt Nagy.. for calling much of the KC offensive plays yesterday. Were it not for so many vertical shots.. this game would have ranked tops on my wasted Sunday football season.

... and **** you, Andy Reid... for stubbornly keeping Sutton, Heck, and calling plays like the PA pass to Erving, lmao. Eat the whole bag of em.

Mizzou_8541
12-04-2017, 08:40 AM
And still CHOKED in the end. The last two passes were beyond horrible. All they are doing is holding back Mahomes's development. Sad. Smiff WILL be gone in about 3 months anyway. Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to play him. Additionally, you waste a year of that great rookie contract and you still don't know anything about him in regular season games. STUPID!!!

I ****ING HATE THAT HE THREW SOME TDS YESTERDAY!!!!!

**** SMIFF!!!!
Good point. The final set of downs he was garbage.

Black Bob
12-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Good point. The final set of downs he was garbage.

He was? It was his fault Hunt took his eyes off the ball and dropped that easy first down?

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 08:43 AM
He was? It was his fault Hunt took his eyes off the ball and dropped that easy first down?

stop

Dartgod
12-04-2017, 08:43 AM

I FUCKING HATE THAT HE THREW SOME TDS YESTERDAY!!!!!

FUCK SMIFF!!!!

RAGE!!!!!!!

stevieray
12-04-2017, 08:45 AM

I ****ING HATE THAT HE THREW SOME TDS YESTERDAY!!!!!

**** SMIFF!!!!

That"s because your and idiot.

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 08:56 AM
That"s because your and idiot.

anybody who wants Smiff in there for some supposed trade value is a fucking idiot. Fuck that shit. Like the entire future of the Chiefs ride on that shit. so walrus sacrificed the season for Alex's trade value? FUCK ALEX, he WILL be gone soon so what the fuck is the point of playing this muthafucka? Fuck his trade value.

tatorhog
12-04-2017, 08:58 AM
As long as they are mathematically in the playoffs, I don't see Reid pulling Smith.

However, once eliminated I could see a week 17 scrub week with him playing the whole game. Thats about as much playing time as I could expect this year.

stevieray
12-04-2017, 09:00 AM
anybody who wants Smiff in there for some supposed trade value is a ****ing idiot. **** that shit. Like the entire future of the Chiefs ride on that shit. so walrus sacrificed the season for Alex's trade value? **** ALEX, he WILL be gone soon so what the **** is the point of playing this mutha****a? **** his trade value.

No, an idiot would bitch about td throws

this isnt even up for debate.

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 09:05 AM
No, an idiot would bitch about td throws

this isnt even up for debate.

Because I want him to suck and get benched, not buy more time for his sorry ass. He has proven that he will not sustain it. and guess what, HE STILL FUCKING CHOKED AT THE END!!! SUCK ON DAT ALEXIS FAN BOY!!

Reerun_KC
12-04-2017, 09:05 AM
And he is now 9-43-1 when the defense allows more than 24points. His ineffectiveness as a leader and a MVP isn’t even up for debate anymore.

4. Moar. GAMES!

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 09:06 AM
lost 6 out of the last 7, LARGELY due to Smiff. Yet, at the moment of truth, on the 20 with a minute left, he BITCHED up! As usual. Elite quarterbacks win shootouts. This is the NFL, they happen. Also, when you get deep in the playoffs, you will be playing HOF QBs and you HAVE to score as many points as necessary to WIN THE FUCKING GAME. Do you think Pitt was happy with their D against sorry ass GB without Rodgers? Guess what, Big Ben still came through and won the muthafucka.

But I wouldn't expect a stupid muthafucka like you to understand anyway.

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 09:10 AM
fools on here are so used to "safe" and conservative and just "not sucking" that they are scared of a real damn franchise QB. We got a Ferrari in the garage folks. Take it for a ride...

Flying High D
12-04-2017, 09:10 AM
At least it wasn’t an interception.

True fab fan

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 09:11 AM
We used to describe people like that as "scared of the pussy". Scary ass bitch made fans on here, I swear.

kcpasco
12-04-2017, 09:13 AM
He plays a great game and then that 4th down pass to end the game happened. I’m ready for the Smith era to be over.

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 09:14 AM
He plays a great game and then that 4th down pass to end the game happened. I’m ready for the Smith era to be over.

Don't forget the third down throw that looked like a carbon copy of last week's pick.

stevieray
12-04-2017, 09:14 AM
t.Because I want him to suck and get benched, not buy more time for his sorry ass. He has proven that he will not sustain it. and guess what, HE STILL ****ING CHOKED AT THE END!!! SUCK ON DAT ALEXIS FAN BOY!!

THATS BECAUSE YOUR AND IDIOT.
LMAO

ARROW2
12-04-2017, 09:15 AM

Yep, I used to dog Romo all the time for putting up 500+ yards only to choke at the end. FUCK STATS!!!

ChiTown
12-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Alex had an amazing game yesterday.

But, yet again, when you absolutely need him to carry this team to a W, he plays like a chump in that final series. He was bad under minimal pass rushing pressure - especially that 4th down pass.

ptlyon
12-04-2017, 09:24 AM
I bitch about Alex just about as bad as the worst people on here, but he had a phenomenal game yesterday. Kudos to him.

kcpasco
12-04-2017, 09:33 AM
He had a much better game then Houston. I’m tired of all the underperforming assholes on this team. Kelce and Hill seem to be the only ones showing up every week.

Priest31kc
12-04-2017, 09:40 AM
He finally did his job. He hit wide open receivers for once! Yay congrats Alex! You did things that any competent NFL QB should be able to do! You saw a wide open receiver and you threw it to him!

Yet he still failed at the end. 3 weeks in a row he had a chance to tie or win it at the end against 3 shit defenses and he couldn't get it done again.

Yes, the defense lost the game yesterday, but in the NFL there's gunna be games where you have to score a bunch of points to win...and Alex never wins those games. Ever.

Reerun_KC
12-04-2017, 09:41 AM
I bitch about Alex just about as bad as the worst people on here, but he had a phenomenal game yesterday. Kudos to him.

Especially on that final drive. He was nails