PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Game advice

KurtCauley
12-04-2017, 02:31 PM
I'm new so I can't post a new thread, but I'm flying from Dallas to KC Saturday and staying at the sheraton next to the airport. Does anyone have advice on getting a ride to the stadium from the airport? Like to get there early and tailgate with some fellow chiefs fans. Any advice?

DaFace
12-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Moved this out into its own thread for the n00b.

loochy
12-04-2017, 02:42 PM
1) Find an oncoming car going at least 30 mph
2) Jump in front of it
3) Be glad that you are no longer able to witness Chiefs futility
Posted via Mobile Device

19now11
12-04-2017, 02:46 PM
you fucking kc losers cant even win a game when your qb has the best stats known to man. mabey the curse is real. keep on blaming alex though its a good look you fucking losers. fuck you loochy.

ptlyon
12-04-2017, 02:48 PM
you ****ing kc losers cant even win a game when your qb has the best stats known to man. mabey the curse is real. keep on blaming alex though its a good look you ****ing losers. **** you loochy.

Bannable offense

T-post Tom
12-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Uber

hometeam
12-04-2017, 02:56 PM
you ****ing kc losers cant even win a game when your qb has the best stats known to man. mabey the curse is real. keep on blaming alex though its a good look you ****ing losers. **** you loochy.

https://www.speakgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Hammock Parties
12-04-2017, 03:01 PM
you fucking kc losers cant even win a game when your qb has the best stats known to man. mabey the curse is real. keep on blaming alex though its a good look you fucking losers. fuck you loochy.

not a chiefs fan right here

eat shit cuck

Flying High D
12-04-2017, 03:08 PM

You seem nice. Are you a Sun Devils fan? Good times ahead if you are. I suggest you read Devils Digest.

Bwana
12-04-2017, 03:16 PM

You're not even a Chiefs fan, you useless rambling nitwit?

Bwana
12-04-2017, 03:22 PM
As far as the OP, I have no idea if they have some kind of shuttle or not, I have always rented a car. Generally I rent a big old pimp wagon Cadillac. :Pimp:

ptlyon
12-04-2017, 03:25 PM
Good to bang chicks on after the game :thumb:

TwistedChief
12-04-2017, 03:33 PM

It was amusing when you were posting drunkenly like a moron 11hrs ago. You claimed to be drunk and from California. But now you just sound like a Raiders fan (or Alex Smith’s gimp escaped from the closet).

Dartgod
12-04-2017, 03:34 PM
It was amusing when you were posting drunkenly like a moron 11hrs ago. You claimed to be drunk and from California. But now you just sound like a Raiders fan (or Alex Smith’s gimp escaped from the closet).

Save your words, he can't read this.

ptlyon
12-04-2017, 03:35 PM

:clap:

KurtCauley
12-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Yeah, Trying not to rent a car. Was going to see if any of you fellow Chiefs fans would be tailgating the game. I guess I'll be looking at a Uber if that is the only option. First time to Arrowhead, I'm ecstatic to be going.

TwistedChief
12-04-2017, 03:37 PM

But there will be no one to defend Gaines after his next INT when he runs the wrong way?!

BlackHelicopters
12-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Taxi to downtown KC. Find tallest building. Yell Geronimo . Jump.

loochy
12-04-2017, 03:58 PM
I'm new so I can't post a new thread, but I'm flying from Dallas to KC Saturday and staying at the sheraton next to the airport. Does anyone have advice on getting a ride to the stadium from the airport? Like to get there early and tailgate with some fellow chiefs fans. Any advice?

I like you though. I'm sorry for derailing your thread. I don't want you to jump in front of a car.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
12-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Taxi to downtown KC. Find tallest building. Yell Geronimo . Jump.

You forgot the part about him setting himself on fire before jumping.
Posted via Mobile Device

eDave
12-04-2017, 04:06 PM

Check with Superior Shuttle. Rent a car maybe?

KCUnited
12-04-2017, 04:22 PM
There is no good way to get anywhere in KC from the airport and no good way to get to the stadiums. They like to put things as far away from one another as possible. That's why people tailgate, may as well make a whole day out of it.

BlackHelicopters
12-04-2017, 04:23 PM
You forgot the part about him setting himself on fire before jumping.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fire is optional. Besides, falling doesn’t kill you. It’s the damn fucking change in direction.

KurtCauley
12-04-2017, 06:41 PM
HAHA, good responses. I don't plan to jump off a building or jump in front of a car. I used to live in St. Joseph as a kid but never got to go to a Chiefs game, especially since I know Patrick Mahomes. I really hope to experience some energy on Sunday. In Dallas, local restaurants offer shuttles to the stadium for $15 and you park your car in their lot. Pretty convenient.

TwistedChief
12-04-2017, 06:55 PM

I'm also an out-of-towner and I've always either rented a car or paid too much money for a car service to take me to the game and wait (this has been necessary when I need to rush to the airport after the game).

In any case, I could envision a situation where you Uber to the stadium (there's a drop-off location I believe right off 70 between Gates 1 and 2) and that's no problem. Leaving would be a bit trickier but the Denny's across 70 could be a possible pick-up location, though you'd probably need to be patient as the traffic leaving could be brutal.

Alternatively, the Chiefs sponsored transportation is zTrip (easily found if you google it). Never used it but my guess is just renting a $60 car for the day and a parking pass would be easiest, least stressful, and most economic option.

Have an amazing time and bring the Chiefs some damned luck (they're 0-5 in the last 5 games I've been to this season and I'm going to miss the Oakland game if that helps).

KurtCauley
12-04-2017, 07:08 PM
I'm also an out-of-towner and I've always either rented a car or paid too much money for a car service to take me to the game and wait (this has been necessary when I need to rush to the airport after the game).

In any case, I could envision a situation where you Uber to the stadium (there's a drop-off location I believe right off 70 between Gates 1 and 2) and that's no problem. Leaving would be a bit trickier but the Denny's across 70 could be a possible pick-up location, though you'd probably need to be patient as the traffic leaving could be brutal.

Alternatively, the Chiefs sponsored transportation is zTrip (easily found if you google it). Never used it but my guess is just renting a $60 car for the day and a parking pass would be easiest, least stressful, and most economic option.

Have an amazing time and bring the Chiefs some damned luck (they're 0-5 in the last 5 games I've been to this season and I'm going to miss the Oakland game if that helps).

Thank you for the response. Good Information. I was at the game in Houston when they won 30-0 in the playoffs. I'll see what I can do :)