PDA

View Full Version : Football Congrats

R8RFAN
12-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Congrats on your win boys, You kicked our sorry asses today but not too sure that is saying much, Enjoy your win.

WilliamTheIrish
12-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Congrats for what? One shit team scratch d out a win over another shit team.

R8RFAN
12-10-2017, 03:18 PM

I didn't want to tarnish your victory but yea :D

LoneWolf
12-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Congrats on your win boys, You kicked our sorry asses today but not too sure that is saying much, Enjoy your win.

Fuck off you fake ass "fan". I thought you were done with the NFL after all the kneeling protests.

Otter
12-10-2017, 03:20 PM
It's always a good game when the Chiefs vs Raiders happen.

But yeah, they both kinda suck.

cabletech94
12-10-2017, 03:20 PM
thanks dude.

2nd half was a good game. you guys probably aren't done yet.

TLO
12-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Thanks

Rasputin
12-10-2017, 03:22 PM
I only hope it keeps Alex Smith in a first round trade bait.

Spott
12-10-2017, 03:23 PM
I thought you stopped watching football?

Chief Northman
12-10-2017, 03:23 PM

Go fuck your hat.

R8RFAN
12-10-2017, 03:25 PM
I thought you stopped watching football?

I stopped supporting them financially

WilliamTheIrish
12-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Go **** your hat.

You northies are kinda emotional. These two teams are terrible. Yea, we hung on. There is nothing different about this team today.

Del Rio showed he's a dumber coach than Andy when it comes to clock management.

R8RFAN
12-10-2017, 03:29 PM
You northies are kinda emotional. These two teams are terrible. Yea, we hung on. There is nothing different about this team today.

Del Rio showed he's a dumber coach than Andy when it comes to clock management.

He was pretty bad at clock management but with an oc that calls plays across the middle when you are desperate for time why bother I guess... I don't expect to see that OC here for very much longer, season basically shot for us I am cool with that but this teams whole tude changed when Lynch got here... I think he is a team cancer

notorious
12-10-2017, 03:31 PM

Didn't expect this. Both teams' couches will be warm from their asses in late January.

Simply Red
12-10-2017, 03:32 PM
none of it matters. But thanks

carcosa
12-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Ok

Simply Red
12-10-2017, 03:33 PM
good seeing Kareem play better and Ragland was a steal.

Simply Red
12-10-2017, 03:34 PM
I think Ragland will gel well with Berry - provided EB is okay, next season. We may be working w/ something there.

BlackHelicopters
12-10-2017, 03:35 PM
A squeak by win? Nothing to be proud of.

R8RFAN
12-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Didn't expect this. Both teams' couches will be warm from their asses in late January.

Raiders have been bad since Lynch arrived he messed up out mojo plus our OC is so predictable ... when you score 26 you deserve to win most of the games you play in the NFL.. Carr just can't win in KC, maybe his first one will be a meaningful game because even if we had won, This Raiders team isn't going anywhere with this D and sluggish offense that have no idea what play action is anymore... Years ago I would be upset, now that I have gotten older this shit is way way down on my give o shit meter enjoy your win not, you are one of the good fans here and I am happy for you

MTG#10
12-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Fuck you Raider bitch

carcosa
12-10-2017, 03:38 PM
I think Ragland will gel well with Berry - provided EB is okay, next season. We may be working w/ something there.

Yes

Kyle DeLexus
12-10-2017, 03:42 PM

I remember when this was the supposed to be the best conference in football. Amazing how fast things change.

notorious
12-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Raiders have been bad since Lynch arrived he messed up out mojo plus our OC is so predictable ... when you score 26 you deserve to win most of the games you play in the NFL.. Carr just can't win in KC, maybe his first one will be a meaningful game because even if we had won, This Raiders team isn't going anywhere with this D and sluggish offense that have no idea what play action is anymore... Years ago I would be upset, now that I have gotten older this shit is way way down on my give o shit meter enjoy your win not, you are one of the good fans here and I am happy for you

Back at you buddy. Don't let these haggard animals get to you. Your shit-talk is needed on this forum.

Simply Red
12-10-2017, 03:43 PM
**** you Raider bitch

Oh good grief, really?

I remember when this was the supposed to be the best conference in football. Amazing how fast things change.

Oh yes for certain. I like seeing you post Kyle. Merry Christmas friend.

MTG#10
12-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Oh good grief, really?

Really. He can go eat a bag of dicks.

R8RFAN
12-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Back at you buddy. Don't let these haggard animals get to you. Your shit-talk is needed on this forum.

LOL these guys can't bother me talking about football you know that by now, I have bothered them way more than they bothered me I have the ban record to prove it, Hell I posted a box of tissues pic in a post and got banned one time ROFL

Simply Red
12-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Really. He can go eat a bag of dicks.

ok, but this season. yeah - that's what I meant - but I won't tell you how to feel toward someone, carry on.

notorious
12-10-2017, 03:48 PM
LOL these guys can't bother me talking about football you know that by now, I have bothered them way more than they bothered me I have the ban record to prove it, Hell I posted a box of tissues pic in a post and got banned one time ROFL

Are our posters as soft as the Chiefs team?

That's impossible. The layers of scar tissue is tougher than diamond armor.

stevieray
12-10-2017, 03:50 PM
squeak by win?

That game was never in doubt.

R8RFAN
12-10-2017, 03:53 PM
squeak by win?

No it wasn't... a team that can't muster more than 30 yards in the first half have no business winning any game, Truth be told the Cheaps should have scored 45 , You all left alot of td's off the board... atleast 2

Chiefshrink
12-10-2017, 03:55 PM

Nothing changed. All the pundits were touting this at the beginning of the season and I just couldn't believe it. Chiefs roster barely even moved with AS at the helm and a severely mediocre defense at best. Broncos with no QB or RB or o-line. Raiders with no defense other than Mack with a decimated 2ndary with an o-line reading their press clippings with Lynch 'thinking' he won't have to work that hard because he is reading the same clippings and now being exposed that he just wanted to get paid.

And the team I said to watch who had real talented depth on both sides of the ball that could win this division assuming they stayed healthy were the Chargers. And of course they stumbled out of the block only to be dismissed way too early and now they smell and taste AFC West Title blood.

notorious
12-10-2017, 03:55 PM
No it wasn't... a team that can't muster more than 30 yards in the first half have no business winning any game, Truth be told the Cheaps should have scored 45 , You all left alot of td's off the board... atleast 2

Hidden touchdowns don't show on the scoreboard.

Easy 6
12-10-2017, 03:56 PM
It's always nice to get off a losing streak, even if it means more Smith

We've waited this long, we can wait a little bit longer

Bwana
12-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Hey, why don't you guys take Peters off our hands in the off season in exchange for a first, so he can have a little family reunion. :thumb:

WilliamTheIrish
12-10-2017, 03:58 PM
It's always nice to get off a losing streak...

True.

Molitoth
12-10-2017, 04:02 PM

Yep. Welcome to the world of Alex Smith.

Chiefshrink
12-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Hey, why don't you guys take Peters off our hands in the off season in exchange for a first, so he can have a little family reunion. :thumb:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

carcosa
12-10-2017, 04:44 PM

Yes, let's give our most talented defensive player to our closest rival because he's uh.... rude or whatever

ptlyon
12-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Yes, let's give our most talented defensive player to our closest rival because he's uh.... rude or whatever

Guess it wouldn't be nice in his book.

Thanks R8R for the congrats BTW

Bwana
12-10-2017, 05:51 PM

For a 1st round pick, in a heartbeat.

TLO
12-10-2017, 06:01 PM

Yes please!

TEX
12-10-2017, 06:08 PM
squeak by win?

No it wasn't. The Raiders were lucky to even score. Raiders 1st TD was a total WWF Take Down Hold, right in the middle of the field for all to see. No call. Had that not happened, I doubt anything else would have either.

carcosa
12-10-2017, 07:33 PM

Can't wait for Peters to own us for the next decade while our first round center out of Akron eats shit