PDA

View Full Version : Football Seahawks player tries charging into stands to fight fans

Eleazar
12-11-2017, 02:20 PM
The malice at the CLink?

Ejected Seahawks player tries charging into stands to fight fans after they threw something at him

Scott Davis

Dec. 11, 2017, 8:48 AM

*Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson was one of two players ejected after a scuffle with the Jacksonville Jaguars late in Sunday's game.
*As Jefferson left the field, he got into a confrontation with Jaguars fans and tried climbing into the stands to fight after someone appeared to throw an object at him.
*Security stopped Jefferson from going into the stands.

Sunday's game between the Seattle Seahawks and the Jacksonville Jaguars turned ugly late after a scuffle on the field and a near-scuffle between a player and fans.

As Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles took a knee to run out the clock in the final seconds, two Seahawks defenders hit him late, starting a fracas on the field.

Seahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson was ejected, and as he made his way into the tunnel, he turned back to argue with nearby fans in the stands.

As the two parties exchanged words, someone appeared to throw an object at Jefferson. He tried climbing into the stands to fight the person, but security stopped him.

It was almost an ugly moment for the Jaguars, the Seahawks, the NFL, and everyone involved.

Here's a video:

Seattle Seahawk Quinton Jefferson ejected and gets into it with the fans! #NFL #NFLonFOX pic.twitter.com/LfrTeh71wU

— Pro Sports Extra (@ProSportsExtra) December 11, 2017
Jefferson is sure to hear from the league for the incident and could even face suspension for attempting to go into the stands.

http://www.businessinsider.com/quinton-jefferson-seahawks-tries-fighting-jaguars-fans-ejection-2017-12

The Franchise
12-11-2017, 02:22 PM
It's all because of Michael Bennett's bullshit at the end of the game. He should be suspended for the rest of the season.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Michael Bennett is a hero.

I wish those fans were in a coma right now.

tooge
12-11-2017, 02:27 PM
I went there for a Chiefs game several years ago, maybe 9 or 10 years? Anyhow, the fans in Jacksonville, all 20,000 of them or so, were the biggest ass hats of any fanbase I've been to.

Dartgod
12-11-2017, 02:30 PM
I went there for a Chiefs game several years ago, maybe 9 or 10 years? Anyhow, the fans in Jacksonville, all 20,000 of them or so, were the biggest ass hats of any fanbase I've been to.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/incredulous.gif

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 02:31 PM
The Seahawks hit a kneeling quarterback? Really?

12-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Also, Bennett didn't roll into anyone. He was trying to swipe the ball as soon as it moved. Stupid, but not dirty. Not sure that type of reaction time is even possible.

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 02:33 PM
I watched the video, and he's not a very good defensive end if one 50 year-old security guy was able to hold him back.

threebag
12-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Michael Bennett's chop block against White Privledge. Blocks Low Matter

Stinger
12-11-2017, 02:35 PM
The Seahawks hit a kneeling quarterback? Really?

No they did not.... Here is the video of what happened

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Bennett dangerously rolls into the centers leg. Sheldon Richardson ejected for throwing a punch. <a href="https://t.co/Qsyr7FJWNH">pic.twitter.com/Qsyr7FJWNH</a></p>&mdash; Jesse Foster (@Jesse__Foster) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jesse__Foster/status/940020546795917312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

12-11-2017, 02:36 PM
I watched the video, and he's not a very good defensive end if one 50 year-old security guy was able to hold him back.

You think a 300-pound man should be able to do a pullup with pads on and 250 extra pounds on his back?

DJ's left nut
12-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Also, Bennett didn't roll into anyone. He was trying to swipe the ball as soon as it moved. Stupid, but not dirty. Not sure that type of reaction time is even possible.

I presume you didn't watch the whole video?

Because when the play was over, he grabbed the Jags center by the leg and tried to roll into his knee.

The Bennetts are the goddamn worst. Both brothers have been entitled shitheads since they walked into the league.

12-11-2017, 02:39 PM

Because when the play was over, he grabbed the Jags center by the leg and tried to roll into his knee.

The Bennetts are the goddamn worst. Both brothers have been entitled shitheads since they walked into the league.

I did. And no. That was essentially a wrestling takedown. He had a hold of the ankle and came around for the finish. Solid low single. Zero danger.

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 02:43 PM
You think a 300-pound man should be able to do a pullup with pads on and 250 extra pounds on his back?

Actually, yes. But even if he didn't want to do that, he didn't try very hard to shed the security guy. I think he was bluffing.

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 02:45 PM
No they did not.... Here is the video of what happened

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Bennett dangerously rolls into the centers leg. Sheldon Richardson ejected for throwing a punch. <a href="https://t.co/Qsyr7FJWNH">pic.twitter.com/Qsyr7FJWNH</a></p>&mdash; Jesse Foster (@Jesse__Foster) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jesse__Foster/status/940020546795917312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They didn't hit the quarterback, and I guess I can barely vaguely see the logic in diving at the center's feet on the snap. But I can't condone dragging the guy down five seconds after the play, and also having #52 going after the center once he's down. Screw those Seahawks. I hope they all get arrested in Las Vegas.

KCrockaholic
12-11-2017, 02:51 PM
The fans who taunted and threw trash at Jefferson deserved to get the shit beaten out of them.

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 02:57 PM
The fans who taunted and threw trash at Jefferson deserved to get the shit beaten out of them.

This is true as well. But security should throw the fan onto the field rather than the player going into the stands. It's safer for everyone and it gives us a better view of the beating.

But then that Jaguars center should be allowed to beat on the Seahawks player.

ptlyon
12-11-2017, 03:00 PM
This is true as well. But security should throw the fan onto the field rather than the player going into the stands. It's safer for everyone and it gives us a better view of the beating.

Get some cheerleader on cheerleader action in there and we have it all

KCrockaholic
12-11-2017, 03:01 PM

Let Jefferson destroy the stupid Jags fans, and let Brandon Lindor the Center get a free 3 minutes of shots at Michael Bennett so then he can go lie about brutality again

KCrockaholic
12-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Jags fans are stupid, but Michael Bennett is even dumber.

Spott
12-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Jacksonville is one great big version of Independence full of white trash dirtbag rednecks. I wish he would have gotten a hold of those dickbags that were throwing beers at him.

BigCatDaddy
12-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Shocking....Piece of shit like Bennett acting like a piece of shit.

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Get some cheerleader on cheerleader action in there and we have it all

I bet the whole reason that cheerleaders don't travel to road games is to prevent massive cheerleader-on-cheerleader clothes-tearing group catfights.

Hmm.

Perhaps we should notify the NFL marketing office that this would boost ratings.

Rain Man
Jacksonville is one great big version of Independence full of white trash dirtbag rednecks. I wish he would have gotten a hold of those dickbags that were throwing beers at him.

ThaVirus seems like a nice guy, though.

eDave
<iframe width="1730" height="687" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7qxsCvDWNMg" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCUnited
12-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Bennett looks like he thought cops were shooting at him. Perfectly understandable in that situation.

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Bunch of drunk Raiders fans. The Chiefs fans were acting in self-defense.

Stinger
12-11-2017, 03:11 PM
From Michael Bennett about a cut block last year....

“To me it’s a scary, (expletive) move. Honestly, I think if you dive at someone else’s legs, you’re a little (expletive). If you are big in the NFL, you just line up and play — why you got to cut someone on the (expletive) play? I mean, I don’t know. That (expletive) is just stupid to me. Why cut somebody when you can just line up and win? I don’t know. I don’t come off the ball jumping at offensive linemen’s legs.’’

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-defensive-lineman-michael-bennett-irate-about-cut-block-from-atlantas-jake-matthews/

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 03:12 PM

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-defensive-lineman-michael-bennett-irate-about-cut-block-from-atlantas-jake-matthews/

Apparently Michael Bennett lies about a lot of things.

Garcia Bronco
It's all because of Michael Bennett's bullshit at the end of the game. He should be suspended for the rest of the season.

You mean the guy that ran from the Cops right after a Vegas shooting and claimed brutality? That guy caused a problem? That doesn't seem to fit with his reputation.

But Bennett didn't dive at anyone's leg. He flopped on his shoulder and remained there.

ptlyon

Fuck YEAH!

Stinger
12-11-2017, 03:14 PM
This just in....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No Seahawks players will be suspended for Sunday&#39;s actions against Jacksonville, though NFL still reviewing melee under standard process, per league official.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/940328636397293571?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2017</a></blockquote>

Garcia Bronco
12-11-2017, 03:16 PM

Nah...they deserve a citation, a ban, and a fine from said citation.

12-11-2017, 03:17 PM
This just in....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No Seahawks players will be suspended for Sunday&#39;s actions against Jacksonville, though NFL still reviewing melee under standard process, per league official.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/940328636397293571?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2017</a></blockquote>

Looks like I'm right. NFL using some logic. The center was never in danger of being hurt. Not once.

ptlyon
12-11-2017, 03:21 PM
I bet the whole reason that cheerleaders don't travel to road games is to prevent massive cheerleader-on-cheerleader clothes-tearing group catfights.

Hmm.

Perhaps we should notify the NFL marketing office that this would boost ratings.

Don't think that's the real reason. Bet it's because they all would be sleeping in a hotel as well, and then drinking would start and they'd get tipsy and horny there would be box banging all over the place. Then it would leak and divorces would go sky high and would put a poor light on the NFL in general.

The NFL knows what it's doing here.

Buehler445
12-11-2017, 03:27 PM

Worst.

Guy.

Ever.

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Don't think that's the real reason. Bet it's because they all would be sleeping in a hotel as well, and then drinking would start and they'd get tipsy and horny there would be box banging all over the place. Then it would leak and divorces would go sky high and would put a poor light on the NFL in general.

The NFL knows what it's doing here.

Maybe we could have football only on Sunday and Monday, and on Thursday nights and the occasional Saturday we could have clothes-tearing NFL cheerleader group catfights. That would address a number of issues simultaneously.

ModSocks
12-11-2017, 03:35 PM
I've always had a soft spot for the Jags.

This cements it. They're my #2.

ptlyon
12-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Maybe we could have football only on Sunday and Monday, and on Thursday nights and the occasional Saturday we could have clothes-tearing NFL cheerleader group catfights. That would address a number of issues simultaneously.

Eh, I dunno dawg. Fake nails, although they can break, can cause damage. We'd have scraped up bitches everywhere. May as well bring back roller derby.

I like where you're coming from, just not seeing it.

MahiMike
12-11-2017, 03:40 PM
This was couple sections over from our seats. Jags beat crap out of the Seahawks and THIS is what makes the news.

The Franchise
12-11-2017, 03:46 PM
I've always had a soft spot for the Jags.

This cements it. They're my #2.

A Jags/Eagles superbowl would have been entertaining.

Rain Man
12-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Eh, I dunno dawg. Fake nails, although they can break, can cause damage. We'd have scraped up bitches everywhere. May as well bring back roller derby.

I like where you're coming from, just not seeing it.

That's a good point. Plus, if you make it an actual athletic event, then eventually teams will start bringing in actual athletic women, which is ... less fun.

Bwana
12-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Heh, I was going on about this last night. The hags are full of thugs and play some dirty ball. It all starts with their coach, whining Pete. I can't stand that little prick.

The Franchise
12-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Heh, I was going on about this last night. The hags are full of thugs and play some dirty ball. It all starts with their coach, whining Pete. I can't stand that little prick.

I guarantee that if the Jags did it to the Seahawks.....that Bennett would be the first one bitching.

Marcellus
12-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Bunch of drunk Raiders fans. The Chiefs fans were acting in self-defense.

Friends of mine at the Chiefs game yesterday said the Raiders fans near them and above them were being obnoxious assholes, throwing shit from the upper level and causing quiet a stir.

Bwana
12-11-2017, 03:55 PM
I guarantee that if the Jags did it to the Seahawks.....that Bennett would be the first one bitching.

Yeah except the Jags have more self control then the hags. The only two teams that are dirty enough to pull that crap that went down last night are the hags and the Steelers.

threebag
12-11-2017, 03:57 PM

There are some here that have that same approach

Easy 6
12-11-2017, 04:10 PM

He is a top 3 piece of shit in the NFL, and you're defending him

KCrockaholic
12-11-2017, 04:16 PM
But Bennett didn't dive at anyone's leg. He flopped on his shoulder and remained there.

He then grabbed the centers leg and took him to the ground. That wasn't football, that was Bennett being the piece of shit he is.

Iowanian
12-11-2017, 04:19 PM

I'd chop block your bitchy posts.

Bwana
12-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Can't wait to total the fines from that game. I presume even coach whiney will get nailed with one for his little burst onto the field incident.

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2017, 04:33 PM
He then grabbed the centers leg and took him to the ground. That wasn't football, that was Bennett being the piece of shit he is.

But apparently it was a wrestling take down that is 100% safe so it's no big deal...

12-11-2017, 04:59 PM
He is a top 3 piece of shit in the NFL, and you're defending him

He gave all his endorsement money to charity. He's a hero.

12-11-2017, 05:00 PM
But apparently it was a wrestling take down that is 100% safe so it's no big deal...

Fine? Sure. Suspension? Lol you pussy. Time to suspend players for every little scrum. I saw a coach get knocked on his ass. Suspend the guy who shoved him?

chiefzilla1501
12-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Hes a piece of shit but do I wish he was our piece of shit? Sure do.

BigRedChief
12-11-2017, 05:12 PM
The Seahawks hit a kneeling quarterback? Really?that was a real bitch move.

They were in victory formation. No expects to have the defense come off the line hard. The game is over. Even if there is a fumble, you recover, you still can't win.

They went at people's knees hard. Real underhanded pussy move.

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Fine? Sure. Suspension? Lol you pussy. Time to suspend players for every little scrum. I saw a coach get knocked on his ass. Suspend the guy who shoved him?

I don't know what should happen, nor did I say suspension. You seemed to be implying it was no biggy.

jspchief
12-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Seahawks have a history of being sore losers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

King_Chief_Fan
12-11-2017, 05:37 PM
that was a real bitch move.

They were in victory formation. No expects to have the defense come off the line hard. The game is over. Even if there is a fumble, you recover, you still can't win.

They went at people's knees hard. Real underhanded pussy move.
Agree....however, drunk cowards sitting in stands thowing stiff and saying whatever only because they cant be touched....also classless

Bwana
12-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Hes a piece of shit but do I wish he was our piece of shit? Sure do.

:drool:

Pass we are at our piece of shit quota.

Easy 6
12-11-2017, 05:46 PM
He gave all his endorsement money to charity. He's a hero.

He is worth tens of millions without the endorsements, BFD

He is a cheap shot artist, and a brazen, unapologetic lying piece of shit... real hero you got there

Bwana
12-11-2017, 05:48 PM
He is worth tens of millions without the endorsements, BFD

He is a cheap shot artist, and a brazen, unapologetic lying piece of shit... real hero you got there

Yep cheap shot artist and a proven liar. (See Las Vegas incident)

Easy 6
12-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Yep cheap shot artist and a proven liar. (See Las Vegas incident)

Even after Vegas he has been given glowing pre-game interviews, and is apparently a league man of the year nominee, SMFH

Chief Roundup
12-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Even after Vegas he has been given glowing pre-game interviews, and is apparently a league man of the year nominee, SMFH

Damn that speaks to the quality of human beings on that roster.

Mama Hip Rockets
12-11-2017, 07:13 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/incredulous.gif

ROFL

WhiteWhale
12-11-2017, 07:31 PM
I don't know what should happen, nor did I say suspension. You seemed to be implying it was no biggy.

A single leg takedown from behind after the whistle is just football. There was no risk at all to the guy being taken down from behind.

Don't be such a pussy. It's just wrestling in a football game.

/Rudy won the toss