PDA

View Full Version : Football The Patriots having some issues?

O.city
12-21-2017, 10:10 AM
I’ve been busy since the Jimmy G trade to the 9ers and haven’t had a chance to post this but I’ve got time between patients here so let’s get into this.

Reading some stuff about it and with info trickling out, I think brady power played Bill into trading Jimmy. It was all set up for them to move Brady after the season, then they basically give Jimmy away for a 2nd rounder. He goes to SF and looks like Montana 2.0 and now Bill is running Brady’s trainer off.

Weird shot going on in New England?

BleedingRed
12-21-2017, 10:12 AM
I don't know but they fucked up

Buehler445
12-21-2017, 10:15 AM
Hopefully the whole program burns. Forever.

O.city
12-21-2017, 10:16 AM
I think Tom went to the owner about trading Jimmy

Why trade both your backup QBs?

LoneWolf
12-21-2017, 10:17 AM
I’ve been busy since the Jimmy G trade to the 9ers and haven’t had a chance to post this but I’ve got time between patients here so let’s get into this.

Reading some stuff about it and with info trickling out, I think brady power played Bill into trading Jimmy. It was all set up for them to move Brady after the season, then they basically give Jimmy away for a 2nd rounder. He goes to SF and looks like Montana 2.0 and now Bill is running Brady’s trainer off.

Might want to slow your roll on the Montana 2.0 talk. He's thrown for 3 TDs and 2 Ints in his 3 starts and they beat the Bears, Texans, and Titans. Not exactly a murderers row of opponents he's faced thus far.

thegame214
12-21-2017, 10:26 AM
https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0902/nfl.players.who.could.be.traded/images/matt-cassel.jpg

O.city
12-21-2017, 10:26 AM
Might want to slow your roll on the Montana 2.0 talk. He's thrown for 3 TDs and 2 Ints in his 3 starts and they beat the Bears, Texans, and Titans. Not exactly a murderers row of opponents he's faced thus far.

He’s also playing for a team that was one of the worst in the league though.

Just watching him it’s obvious the dude has the make up for it. It’s impressive

Amnorix
12-21-2017, 10:30 AM
Sports talk radio is on fire with. Some facts -- Guerrero banned from the team sideline, no longer has an office at the complex, and can no longer travel on Patriots plane to away game, and alot of guesswork/speculation, including:

1. This is a tit-for-tat thing between Brady/BB. BB wanted Garropollo and wouldn't ahve trade him. Brady, through Kraft, forced the trade. Now BB wants revenge (you got rid of my guy, I'll get rid of yours). AMNORIX SEZ: This doesn't sound remotely like how BB operates. Even if he didn't want to get rid of Garropollo, he wouldn't typically engage in petty revenge like this.

2. Guerrero "doesn't play well with others" and has pissed off the regular Patriots training/medical staff. With nearly 20 Patriots players on the Guerrero program, his interference grew intolerable. AMNORIX SEZ: Sounds pretty plausible.

But yeah, rumor mill is going nuts in New England over all this. Potential problems in Patriots' paradise...

chiefzilla1501
12-21-2017, 10:31 AM
Usually I say it's just spin. But firing the trainer was a power move by Bellichick to keep Brady in check. Usually those 2 guys are in lockstep so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

thegame214
12-21-2017, 10:32 AM
Sports talk radio is on fire with. Some facts -- Guerrero banned from the team sideline, no longer has an office at the complex, and can no longer travel on Patriots plane to away game, and alot of guesswork/speculation, including:

1. This is a tit-for-tat thing between Brady/BB. BB wanted Garropollo and wouldn't ahve trade him. Brady, through Kraft, forced the trade. Now BB wants revenge (you got rid of my guy, I'll get rid of yours). AMNORIX SEZ: This doesn't sound remotely like how BB operates. Even if he didn't want to get rid of Garropollo, he wouldn't typically engage in petty revenge like this.

2. Guerrero "doesn't play well with others" and has pissed off the regular Patriots training/medical staff. With nearly 20 Patriots players on the Guerrero program, his interference grew intolerable. AMNORIX SEZ: Sounds pretty plausible.

But yeah, rumor mill is going nuts in New England over all this. Potential problems in Patriots' paradise...

You have the top seed and MVP on your team. We will take your "problems"

O.city
12-21-2017, 10:32 AM

I don’t know what’s going on there.

It’s just a weird deal. The Jimmy g trade seems like he gave him away for peanuts.

Amnorix
12-21-2017, 10:41 AM
You have the top seed and MVP on your team. We will take your "problems"

Oh, believe me, I'm not crying or anything. I'm alot more worried about the Pats front 7 than I am about Guerrero, or whether BB/Brady are in love or not. That's always been a pure business relationship anyway.

Amnorix
12-21-2017, 10:42 AM
I don’t know what’s going on there.

It’s just a weird deal. The Jimmy g trade seems like he gave him away for peanuts.

Kraft may have forced it, who knows. But rumor (at the time) had BB willing to offer Jimmy G starter money to stay, but he wanted to ACTUALLY start, so he was going to force franchise tag, etc., so time had run out and the choice had to be made.

JoeyChuckles
12-21-2017, 10:52 AM
Many quarterbacks look good for 8-16 games until defenses figure them out. We go through this every year with new quarterbacks, and everyone seems to forget. Garappolo may be different, but until he makes it into year 3, I won't believe it.

Simien
Kaepernick
Griffin III
Prescott (you can currently witness this return to the mean)
Mariota
Winston

notorious
12-21-2017, 11:31 AM
This is a Smokescreen to distract from something else.

In58men
12-21-2017, 11:51 AM
So dumb to speculate BB would be so childish just to get back at Brady.

If Brady's word carries this much weight as to convince Kraft to trade Jimmy Grapes, wouldn't you think he'd try to convince Kraft to keep Alex G? Not buying all this bullshit speculation.

It's the Patriots, so everything gets blown out of proportion. Everyone wants to see them fall apart, so we create dumbass rumors such as this one.

chiefzilla1501
12-21-2017, 12:40 PM
So dumb to speculate BB would be so childish just to get back at Brady.

If Brady's word carries this much weight as to convince Kraft to trade Jimmy Grapes, wouldn't you think he'd try to convince Kraft to keep Alex G? Not buying all this bullshit speculation.

It's the Patriots, so everything gets blown out of proportion. Everyone wants to see them fall apart, so we create dumbass rumors such as this one.

I don't think this was done out of revenge. This seems like a move BB wanted to make for a while but his hands were tied. This gave him an excuse to do it.

It's not like this was just some trainer. The trainer had an unusual relationship and was clearly a Brady special privilege. I can't imagine BB was thrilled that Brady & Guerrero were basically hawking these alternative solutions as THE Patriots solution. The move seems fair to me. If it works for Brady, let him keep it. But there's no reason to give the guy special access to the rest of the team.

crashcourse
12-21-2017, 12:44 PM
fake news

as much I wish it was so

the best day of the football year is the patriots last loss
the worse day of the year is if I don't get to celebrate the best day

Amnorix
12-21-2017, 12:54 PM
fake news

as much I wish it was so

the best day of the football year is the patriots last loss
the worse day of the year is if I don't get to celebrate the best day

I'm sorry you have so many bad days. :p

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Franchise that has been busted multiple times for bending or breaking the rules now has a QB that has defied every known aging curve in the history of the sport. Said QB is attached to some quackery-promoting witch doctor, most of whose information in TB12 could be found via two minutes of Google or in an intro level college nutrition course.

Between this and that toothpick-counting motherfucker that Belichick keeps stowed away in the closet, there is a ton of material rife for investigative reporting.

Kiimo
12-21-2017, 01:02 PM

Jimmy G's mechanics are outstanding.

His release is so fast and if you're smart you'll draft him in your fantasy league in the later rounds. He reminds me of Drew Brees honestly.

oldman
12-21-2017, 01:10 PM
BB is an overrated ass. He's been lucky enough to have Brady for all but 1 year at NE. Take a look at what he did before at Cleveland (36-44) and since he's been at NE (212-74). Just keep thanking your lucky stars, hoodie-boy.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-21-2017, 01:26 PM
Dumb

Amnorix
12-21-2017, 01:39 PM
BB is an overrated ass. He's been lucky enough to have Brady for all but 1 year at NE. Take a look at what he did before at Cleveland (36-44) and since he's been at NE (212-74). Just keep thanking your lucky stars, hoodie-boy.

Then why couldn't anyone else with any other QB go to 7 SBs and win 5 of them? Is Brady THAT much better than Montana, Marino, Elway, Manning, Rodgers, etc. etc.?

Asking for a friend...

RobBlake
12-21-2017, 01:46 PM
Alex should go to the pats lol

RobBlake
12-21-2017, 01:47 PM
Then why couldn't anyone else with any other QB go to 7 SBs and win 5 of them? Is Brady THAT much better than Montana, Marino, Elway, Manning, Rodgers, etc. etc.?

Asking for a friend...

They are the perfect combo for eachother

Titty Meat
12-21-2017, 01:48 PM
Pats would beat us by 2 touchdowns if we played them

DaneMcCloud
12-21-2017, 01:52 PM

1-10 before he started, 3-0 since.

1,026 yards passing, 98.0 QB rating.

And that's with an offense devoid of any true weapons.

DaneMcCloud
12-21-2017, 01:56 PM
Many quarterbacks look good for 8-16 games until defenses figure them out. We go through this every year with new quarterbacks, and everyone seems to forget. Garappolo may be different, but until he makes it into year 3, I won't believe it.

Simien
Kaepernick
Griffin III
Prescott (you can currently witness this return to the mean)
Mariota
Winston

Simien - 7th rounder
Kaepernick - Led 2012 team to the Super Bowl, led 2013 to NFC Championship
Griffin III - Torn ACL
Prescott (you can currently witness this return to the mean) - Loss of Zeke
Mariota - He's looked good?
Winston - Tampa is a mess

DaneMcCloud
12-21-2017, 01:57 PM

Just like Miami less than 2 weeks ago?

DaneMcCloud
12-21-2017, 01:58 PM

Good grief

AssEaterChief
12-21-2017, 02:01 PM
This is a Smokescreen to distract from something else.

Cheating

LoneWolf
12-21-2017, 02:10 PM
Jimmy G's mechanics are outstanding.

His release is so fast and if you're smart you'll draft him in your fantasy league in the later rounds. He reminds me of Drew Brees honestly.

So after 5 career starts vs. all crappy teams you are ready to label him Montana 2.0? My comment wasn't that Jimmy G isn't going to be a good QB. I was simply stating that he hasn't proven anything yet and to compare him to Joe Montana at this stage in his career is dumb.

AssEaterChief
12-21-2017, 02:13 PM
So after 5 career starts vs. all crappy teams you are ready to label him Montana 2.0? My comment wasn't that Jimmy G isn't going to be a good QB. I was simply stating that he hasn't proven anything yet and to compare him to Joe Montana at this stage in his career is dumb.

The only one calling him Montana 2.0 is you…

I think most people are just recognizing that he looks the part right now.

Have you seen him play in any of his games yet? As mentioned, the 49ers have dick for talent…maybe the least talented roster in the league.

LoneWolf
12-21-2017, 02:18 PM
1-10 before he started, 3-0 since.

1,026 yards passing, 98.0 QB rating.

And that's with an offense devoid of any true weapons.

Chicago, Tennessee, and Texans. :rolleyes: In only one game has he thrown more TDs that Ints. He could end up being a good QB, but it's definitely not a certainty at this point. Calling him Montana 2.0 is fucking dumb.

LoneWolf
12-21-2017, 02:19 PM

The only one calling him Montana 2.0 is you…

I think most people are just recognizing that he looks the part right now.

Have you seen him play in any of his games yet? As mentioned, the 49ers have dick for talent…maybe the least talented roster in the league.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up now or learn how to read the fucking OP before making an ass out of yourself.

Deberg_1990
12-21-2017, 04:20 PM
Garropolo to the Chiefs in 2032?

Amnorix
12-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Garropolo to the Chiefs in 2032?

Nah. BB is engaging in the ultimate power play move. He traded Garroppolo to the Niners for a 2nd round pick knowing he wouldnt' sign with them long term. At the end of the year, the Pats win the SB, and Brady gets traded to a team that thinks their close and the Patriots sign.....GARROPPPOLLLLO!!

And then use the 2nd round pick they got from the Niners to select another QB who keeps the merry-go-round going. Then uses Gurrupalo to win a few more SBs until the rest of the NFL disbands because their fanbases all walk away in complete disgust that the Patriots will never fucking go away.

ALL HAIL BELICHICK!

:LOL:

Rams Fan
12-21-2017, 04:29 PM

To be fair to Belichick, he probably did the best one could expect given the situation in Cleveland his last season there.

They made the playoffs the year before the move was announced and went 5-11 the year it was announced (went 1-6 after Modell said he was going to Baltimore).

Beyond that, Belichick is not overrated. Sure, his legacy is tainted, but he is not overrated. You don't have 17 consecutive winning seasons and make the POs 15 out of seasons by luck.

Kiimo
12-21-2017, 04:39 PM
Jimmy G actually ranks ahead of Tom Brady.

in handsomeness

Spott
12-21-2017, 05:08 PM
Probably winning the Super Bowl again this year, so it’s not that much of an issue.

Amnorix
12-21-2017, 05:30 PM
Jimmy G actually ranks ahead of Tom Brady.

in handsomeness

I have it on very good authority that Jimmy G's bachelor pad near Gillette Stadium saw a steady parade of lovely ladies during his time with the Patriots.

Titty Meat
12-21-2017, 05:53 PM
Just like Miami less than 2 weeks ago?

Stop.

OnTheWarpath15
12-21-2017, 05:58 PM
Doubt there's more to it than just getting a fucking quack off the sideline/locker room/etc.

Valiant
12-21-2017, 06:01 PM

Looking back. That 36 and 44 is pretty good for Cleveland.

Red Dawg
12-21-2017, 06:34 PM
Oh I'm sure everything is falling a part in NE.

Coochie liquor
12-21-2017, 06:44 PM
While were talking about New England... why the fuck does Bob Crap wear his hair like Mark Wahlburg??

PHOG
12-21-2017, 09:59 PM
This is just another level of the dastardliness of the Cheatriots. Do not! I repeat!! Do NOT let them fool you.

bowener
12-22-2017, 07:46 AM

This is a ridiculous statement. Yes, Brady certainly helps win games, but if you can sit and watch the Patriot games and come away thinking that the coach is average or worse you really don't know shit about football.

B_Ambuehl
12-22-2017, 08:18 AM
From the perspective of a trainer this is likely the case:

Guerrero "doesn't play well with others" and has pissed off the regular Patriots training/medical staff. With nearly 20 Patriots players on the Guerrero program, his interference grew intolerable. AMNORIX SEZ: Sounds pretty plausible.

There will be lots of inherent conflict between the team strength coaches, training staff, physio staff and whatever Guerrero is doing. His methods encompass a lot of pseudo-science and lots of hype. They work well for Brady but that likely isn't the case for everyone.

chiefzilla1501
12-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Looking back. That 36 and 44 is pretty good for Cleveland.

It would have been even better if art modell didn't sell the browns. The browns went 5-11 in Clevelands final season after going 11-5. No doubt that drop-off was primarily because of the browns sale.

Amnorix
12-22-2017, 08:21 AM
It would have been even better if art modell didn't sell the browns. The browns went 5-11 in Clevelands final season after going 11-5. No doubt that drop-off was primarily because of the browns sale.

Art Modell fired both Paul Brown and Bill Belichick, both of whom will make every top 10 coaches in NFL history you care to name, and on many lists both would be top 5. It takes a special talent that do that!

DaneMcCloud
12-22-2017, 11:45 AM
https://www.bostonsportsjournal.com/2017/12/20/much-concern-alex-guerrerobill-belichick-rift-patriots/

How much of a concern is this Alex Guerrero/Bill Belichick rift for the Patriots?

So, Boston Globe reporter Bob Hohler came out with a report confirming what I said last week on the Felger & Mazz show on 98.5 The SportsHub: Alex Guerrero, Tom Brady's training guru, has largely been banned from the stadium and the Patriots' sidelines by Bill Belichick.

Why did this happen? How big of a problem is it? What else have I learned?

Let's go through the situation:

Over the last few years, Guerrero's influence has grown inside the Patriots' locker room, as he now treats about 20 Patriots players.

As that influence increased, Guerrero became more emboldened in the advice he dispensed, and more adamant that when his instructions conflicted with that of the Patriots' strength, training and medical staffs, the players were to follow his directives. This greatly agitated the Patriots' staff.

One example: a Patriots starter was told by Guerrero not to do squats. When the strength staff made that part of the player's normal in-season workout, the player refused to do the exercise. That only added to the tension between the Patriots and Guerrero.

In the early stages of the season, Belichick professionally informed Guerrero that the team wanted to keep everyone on the same page for the betterment of the franchise. Guerrero told a different account to many of his clients — one that painted Belichick in a poor light — which further damaged the relationship, perhaps to the point that it can't be repaired.

With Brady as his top client, and with a business relationship with the Kraft family, Guerrero was largely allowed to do what he wanted. Consequently, Belichick was helpless when it came to dealing with Guerrero. It became more of an issue when his clientele went from a handful of Patriots players to nearly half of the roster.

Guerrero is still allowed to treat Brady in the Patriots' facility in a private room, but his appearance in other parts of the building is an intentional irritant to Belichick. Guerrero has traveled to the team's locations to treat Brady on the quarterback's dime.

The situation has absolutely become a source of friction between Brady and Belichick. But unless Brady forces the issue and demands Guerrero's reinstatement, no one believes it will affect the team on the field.

But that hasn't stopped some behind the scenes at Gillette from referring to Guerrero as "Yoko Guerrero," in reference to Yoko Ono, the wife of John Lennon who some believe caused the breakup of The Beatles.

There was an attempt to bring the three parties — Belichick, Brady and Robert Kraft — together to put the issue to bed prior to the game in Miami, but it didn't happen. It's not known whether another attempt will be made.

Two sources said they believe the current arrangement is permanent. Belichick doesn't want to irritate his staff further by giving in on Guerrero. Brady is steadfast in his belief in and support of Guerrero. Kraft is basically trying to remain Switzerland between his Hall of Fame coach, and the franchise player he adores.

The bottom line is, unless there is a major development, this should not cause any harm to the Patriots' season — just as it hasn't to this point. Despite the fact that there's a lot of angst sparked by Guerrero's actions, mostly everyone has remained professional and been able to compartmentalize team and personal business. But those close to the situation think the situation will come to a head — good or bad — in the coming offseason, as Brady begins preparations for his 19th season at the age of 41.

If this offseason also coincides with an exit by Josh McDaniels for a head coaching job, then Brady could make the Guerrero situation — if it continues — reach a critical mass. Those are a lot of comfort issues to deal with at one time, especially in the later stages of a career when, in theory, things should be made easier for a player of Brady's stature.

RippedmyFlesh
12-22-2017, 03:15 PM
As a player how can you look at a 40yr old qb who can win you a sb and not follow Guerrero's advice? Defying conventional training is one of the main reasons Brady is still good.

Bewbies
12-22-2017, 04:34 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/ColinCowherd?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ColinCowherd</a> has a theory about why Bill Belichick traded Jacoby Brissett and Jimmy Garoppolo <a href="https://t.co/YAcVBLbkkS">pic.twitter.com/YAcVBLbkkS</a></p>&mdash; Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/943927068668059648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 21, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bewbies
12-22-2017, 04:34 PM
That video above is worth 5 minutes. Interesting theory....

oldman
12-22-2017, 04:40 PM
This is a ridiculous statement. Yes, Brady certainly helps win games, but if you can sit and watch the Patriot games and come away thinking that the coach is average or worse you really don't know shit about football.

Without Brady, the luckiest draft choice ever, BB doesn't have all those rings. I'm not saying he's average, I'm saying he's not the genius a lot of folks think he is. Look at the year he was without Brady --- 11 and 5. Crap, WE went 10-6 with Cassel and $#^* Todd freaking Haley.

Rams Fan
12-22-2017, 05:59 PM
Without Brady, the luckiest draft choice ever, BB doesn't have all those rings. I'm not saying he's average, I'm saying he's not the genius a lot of folks think he is. Look at the year he was without Brady --- 11 and 5. Crap, WE went 10-6 with Cassel and $#^* Todd freaking Haley.

:spock:

You can't play that "what if" game. Fact is, Belichick drafted Brady. And they've won 5 Super Bowls.

BlackOp
12-22-2017, 06:55 PM
That video above is worth 5 minutes. Interesting theory....

Or that trading him on the cheap was payback to Ratface Jr. for throwing the Superbowl. Everyone knew last year was set-up to be Brady's "revenge tour"...and it ended with the biggest comeback in SB history.

Shanahan made out pretty sweet...HC gig in the bay and a future star QB for peanuts. You play ball...the NFL masters hook you up.

cosmo20002
12-22-2017, 06:58 PM

Ok.

tk13
12-22-2017, 06:58 PM

Yeah but you say that like it's a bad thing. There are about 25 teams that would kill to go 11-5. That's a bad year for Belichick and that was with an absolutely terrible QB.

SAUTO
12-22-2017, 07:27 PM
I think the video is spot on

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-22-2017, 07:40 PM

ROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Peyton Manning took two teams to the playoffs every year and Both teams completely sucked ass when he left.

We will see the same thing when Brady retires.

ghak99
12-22-2017, 07:53 PM
So Belichick's play is to dump his hand picked QB replacements, win one last SB, and then retire while Tom is still playing to hopefully watch them fail without him the next two years in order to lock in his personal "Legacy"?

SAUTO
12-22-2017, 07:56 PM
So Belichick's play is to dump his hand picked QB replacements, win one last SB, and then retire while Tom is still playing to hopefully watch them fail without him the next two years in order to lock in his personal "Legacy"?

He's going somewhere else. NYG maybe

Bewbies
12-22-2017, 08:14 PM

Not familiar with the way Jerry Jones broke up the Cowboys in the 90's to ensure credit was his?

BB left the Pats with no future. Cold blooded. :D

ghak99
12-22-2017, 08:59 PM
He's going somewhere else. NYG maybe

That would be interesting.

I guess I assumed he wouldn't want to gamble with the legacy. I suppose if he's that butt hurt or egotistical and Tom wins one after he's gone he would be forced to come back and prove he can do it anyways.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-22-2017, 09:12 PM
As a player how can you look at a 40yr old qb who can win you a sb and not follow Guerrero's advice? Defying conventional training is one of the main reasons Brady is still good.

Because it's not evidence-based practice.

Flying High D
12-22-2017, 10:43 PM
Be all like hocus pocus. Good call

okcchief
12-22-2017, 11:07 PM
Jimmy G is going to be the real deal IMO. The Pats probably should have moved to him next year as crazy as that sounds. Brady hasn’t slowed yet, but Father Time is undefeated. When he comes it’s without warning. I can’t fault them for sticking with the guy who has won 5 SBs obviously, but I believe JG would have kept the train rolling as long as B.B. hangs around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan
12-22-2017, 11:09 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/ColinCowherd?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ColinCowherd</a> has a theory about why Bill Belichick traded Jacoby Brissett and Jimmy Garoppolo <a href="https://t.co/YAcVBLbkkS">pic.twitter.com/YAcVBLbkkS</a></p>&mdash; Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/943927068668059648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 21, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Cleveland Browns organization that fired Belichick is now the Baltimore Ravens.

Cowherd should have known that - Therefore, it does not support his hypothesis.

FloridaMan88
12-23-2017, 08:36 AM
I wouldn’t be surprised to see a “Tom Brady tests positive for PED’s” headline coming soon.

Brady’s trainer has a shady past and Brady continuing to perform this well at age 40 seems to smell more of Lance Armstrong than avocado ice cream.

oldman
12-23-2017, 08:48 AM

Yes.

Red Dawg
12-23-2017, 09:29 AM
I agree Brady may be on something on the banned list. His ass is too old.