PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Some Chiefs Single-Season Stats To Shoot For

Rain Man
12-24-2017, 08:38 PM
With one week left in the season, we have the following situation on some single-season performances.

Alex Smith currently has the 4th-highest single-season passing yards in Chiefs history. He needs He needs 128 yards to beat out Elvis Grbac's 2000 season and move into third. 344 yards would move him past Bill Kenney's 1983 season into second place.

Kareem Hunt currently has the 9th-best single-season rushing performance in Chiefs history. He needs 128 yards to move into the #8 spot.

Kareem Hunt currently has the 8th-best single season performance in total yards from scrimmage. He needs 234 yards to surpass Jamaal Charles' best season to move into 6th place.

Tyreek Hill currently has the 6th-best single-season receiving yards in Chiefs history. 76 yards would vault him to the #4 spot, surpassing Tony Gonzalez' best season. 115 yards would push him past Otis Taylor's epic 1,297 yard season in 1966 for the #3 season, albeit with asterisk since Otis was playing a 14-game season.

Travis Kelce currently has the 19th-best season in Chiefs history in receiving yards. A 100 yard game would vault him into the #9 spot, and beat his own persona best of 1,125 yards in 2016.

Harrison Butker currently has the 4th-highest single-season point total in Chiefs history. Seven points next week will push him past Nick Lowery's 1990 season for third place, and it would be the highest total ever by a Chiefs kicker. 11 points would push him past one of Priest Holmes' two epic season into 2nd place.

Justin Houston currently has the 27th-highest sack total in Chiefs history for a single-season. Two sacks will push him into 17th place. Since he's lined up against Donald Stephenson next week, I'll report that 8 sacks would push him into 3rd place overall.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-24-2017, 08:40 PM
WADR Rainman, I don't think any of those players besides Butker will be playing

Rain Man
12-24-2017, 08:41 PM
WADR Rainman, I don't think any of those players besides Butker will be playing

I don't get to make that call, unfortunately.

Butker is going to be epic next week.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-24-2017, 08:44 PM
I don't get to make that call, unfortunately.

Butker is going to be epic next week.

Any other year, I absolutely hate having to sit starters. But, this year is obviously different. I'm going to be overly excited.