Bewbies
12-30-2017, 03:17 PM
Darn, Kareem Hunt needed to sit.

CaliforniaChief
12-30-2017, 03:20 PM
Akeem Hunt, probably.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2017, 03:23 PM
This is going to be some Martyball bullshit gameplan.

Dante84
12-30-2017, 03:27 PM
Spiller?????? !!!

gblowfish
12-30-2017, 03:29 PM
Sausage Right
Sausage Left
Screen to Sausage
Punt

Chief Northman
12-30-2017, 03:31 PM
A Spiller signing would be epic

thegame214
12-30-2017, 03:32 PM
Yikes.

NJChiefsFan
12-30-2017, 03:32 PM
Sucks for him. Would have gotten a lot of work. What is our depth chart for Sunday now? Spiller?! I don't really want K. Hunt getting work.

Best22
12-30-2017, 03:33 PM
If Kareem Hunt plays he can get the rushing title

Not ideal though

Easy 6
12-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Sausage Right
Sausage Left
Screen to Sausage
Punt

At least the poor guy will get some genuine playing time, swear I dont even know why Reid keeps him around... they let him in to block maybe 5 times a game, and thats about it

RunKC
12-30-2017, 03:38 PM
Just give Akeem Hunt 15 carries and the rest of the attempts that were going to be running plays can be screens.

jaa1025
12-30-2017, 03:54 PM
Yikes...I thought the game plan would be to run a lot to take pressure off Mahomes but if Kareem Hunt is the only healthy back (Akeem Hunt is questionable) then Mahomes likely throws the ball 70-80% of the time to preserve Kareem Hunt for the playoffs.

LoneWolf
12-30-2017, 03:58 PM
DAT played some running back at Oregon. Give him some carries.

gblowfish
12-30-2017, 04:01 PM
I thought Akeem Hunt hurt his shoulder last game?

Hammock Parties
12-30-2017, 04:08 PM
Man...I don't even want to think about the fucking fallout if Mahomes gets hurt in this game.

The last thing we need is another reason for them to keep Smith around.

Fuck.

Quesadilla Joe
12-30-2017, 04:10 PM
Is Reid slyly trying to sabotage Mahomes so he can justify keeping his boo Alex one more year?

Denver isn't the kind of defense you can just rest your starters against...

Best22
12-30-2017, 04:19 PM
Is Reid slyly trying to sabotage Mahomes so he can justify keeping his boo Alex one more year?

Nope. Just trying to keep guys healthy for a playoff run

Mahomes isn't expected to have a great game, but if he goes out and looks good...watch out.

No risk, high reward. A nice treat before the playoffs.

Love it

smith11
12-30-2017, 04:23 PM
2o carries for anthony sherman

KChiefs1
12-30-2017, 04:25 PM
The Sausage to the rescue!

TripleThreat
12-30-2017, 04:26 PM
This is going to be some Martyball bullshit gameplan.

According to your post history, Game-plans mean jack sh*t, and the quarterback should be able to improvise, audible and overcome said playcall's with his pure talent alone...

I am not worried, Mahommes will not dissapoint

Easy 6
12-30-2017, 04:29 PM
2o carries for anthony sherman

The Sausage to the rescue!

Even if he gets his usual O number of carries, lets hope he is out there for every play blocking for Mahomes

The kids pretty much being sent out there with his dick in his hand, least Reid can do is give him a bodyguard

Hammock Parties
12-30-2017, 04:31 PM
According to your post history, Game-plans mean jack sh*t, and the quarterback should be able to improvise, audible and overcome said playcall's with his pure talent alone...

I am not worried, Mahommes will not dissapoint

We're starting a JV team against one of the best defenses in the NFL.

I literally don't care what happens in this game as long as Mahomes stays healthy.

Chiefshrink
12-30-2017, 04:34 PM

Realistically you guys want to lose this game to preserve your draft spot and avoid injury as well in a meaningless game for both squads. You really think your 1st team D is going to play the whole game? I say they may only go a couple of series at most.

BigRedChief
12-30-2017, 04:37 PM

Denver isn't the kind of defense you can just rest your starters against...WTF? Why draft Mahomes if you need to develop conspiracy's and lies to keep Smith playing for the Chiefs?

thegame214
12-30-2017, 04:38 PM
"Mahomes will have to throw 75% of the time now"

Don't worry he's used to that shit

Bwana
12-30-2017, 04:44 PM

Yes it would. ROFL

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4d778f1e198a743c22494746a441a7d8/tenor.gif?itemid=3523107 (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwia87bX57LYAhUS52MKHUjECJYQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftenor.com%2Fview%2Fplaying-buddy-elf-movie-sick-gif-3523107&psig=AOvVaw0shcIed5kPYEexAgsEgG3u&ust=1514760207557741)

Chiefshrink
12-30-2017, 04:45 PM
"Mahomes will have to throw 75% of the time now"

Don't worry he's used to that shit

In the heat yes, but not in this cold we will have tomorrow. Here is the local Denver weather update. Click on Sunday and notice that humidity factor not to mention the potential wind chill with that humidity factor.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/category/weather/

Chiefshrink
12-30-2017, 04:46 PM

Imagine IF he ran all over Denver as well. They have been struggling to stop the run lately just so you know.:shrug:

RippedmyFlesh
12-30-2017, 04:54 PM
Imagine IF he ran all over Denver as well. They have been struggling to stop the run lately just so you know.:shrug:

Why pass against them? If it counted would want them to run it down their throats.

Quesadilla Joe
12-30-2017, 04:54 PM
WTF? Why draft Mahomes if you need to develop conspiracy's and lies to keep Smith playing for the Chiefs?

I don't know if they expected Smith to play so well this year. Why would Reid be in a hurry to rush his QB out the door after the season he's had?

RippedmyFlesh
12-30-2017, 04:57 PM
I don't know if they expected Smith to play so well this year. Why would Reid be in a hurry to rush his QB out the door after the season he's had?

Trade value and to avoid giving him another contract.

Quesadilla Joe
12-30-2017, 04:59 PM
Realistically you guys want to lose this game to preserve your draft spot and avoid injury as well in a meaningless game for both squads. You really think your 1st team D is going to play the whole game? I say they may only go a couple of series at most.

Yeah. They did last year.

Denver is going to try to win this game.

BigRedChief
12-30-2017, 05:00 PM
I don't know if they expected Smith to play so well this year. Why would Reid be in a hurry to rush his QB out the door after the season he's had?Duh.....

Trade value and to avoid giving him another contract.

BigRedChief
12-30-2017, 05:02 PM
Yeah. They did last year.

Denver is going to try to win this game.Cool, lets see Mahomes make some chicken salad.

Danguardace
12-30-2017, 05:02 PM
Spiller?????? !!!

I hear he is available.

Chiefshrink
12-30-2017, 05:03 PM

Well I can better understand your comment here based solely on your team's lack of QB and offensive play this year BUT AS has a deep severe history of NOT playing BIG in BIG GAMES.

Easy 6
12-30-2017, 05:04 PM
I hear he is available.

We signed him at 4:45 today, and he was cut at 5:02 per Mortensen

Rain Man
12-30-2017, 05:05 PM
Has anyone ever tried to tackle Anthony Sherman 45 times in a game? They better get the ice ready.

Chiefshrink
12-30-2017, 05:09 PM
Basically Kirk Cousins is Alex Smith's little brother in that they are both smart and beat the teams they are supposed to beat(mediocre to poor teams) BUT they haven't played BIG in BIG GAMES. The differences between these 2 brothers is that Kirk has the balls to stay in the pocket on go deep IF he can whereas Alex will not. But AS is far more athletic and protects the ball better by being Mr. Check down too much. But in fairness to AS he has been trying harder to stay in the pocket this year and did have a relapse mid-season so he went back to "Downfield Rehab" and it seems to be paying off these last 2 weeks.:D

jjchieffan
12-30-2017, 05:39 PM
Why would he be out? Is he hurt? I am thinking that Hunt almost has

Red Dawg
12-30-2017, 05:41 PM
Give it to the other Hunt, DAT and Sherman. We will be fine.

Best22
12-30-2017, 06:11 PM
Basically Kirk Cousins is Alex Smith's little brother in that they are both smart and beat the teams they are supposed to beat(mediocre to poor teams) BUT they haven't played BIG in BIG GAMES. The differences between these 2 brothers is that Kirk has the balls to stay in the pocket on go deep IF he can whereas Alex will not. But AS is far more athletic and protects the ball better by being Mr. Check down too much. But in fairness to AS he has been trying harder to stay in the pocket this year and did have a relapse mid-season so he went back to "Downfield Rehab" and it seems to be paying off these last 2 weeks.:D

Alex has won 2 playoff games. Got into shootouts with Brees and Luck (winning one).

Kirk always looks like the superior quarterback but I think Smith plays better in big games

Best22
12-30-2017, 06:11 PM
Why would he be out? Is he hurt? I am thinking that Hunt almost has

West is out with an illness

Hammock Parties
12-30-2017, 06:16 PM
Alex has won 2 playoff games. Got into shootouts with Brees and Luck (winning one).

Kirk always looks like the superior quarterback but I think Smith plays better in big games

Cousins has barely started three seasons.

He's far, far ahead of where Alex was after three seasons.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-30-2017, 06:19 PM
Shows the lack of respect for the let it fly zone....wow

BigRedChief
12-30-2017, 06:22 PM
West is out with an illnessReid found someone with the flu and had them cough up loogies on West's towel.

oldman
12-30-2017, 06:30 PM
Sausage time.

Hoover
12-30-2017, 07:02 PM
Maybe we should ask Denver if we could borrow Charles for the game.

Best22
12-30-2017, 07:26 PM
Cousins has barely started three seasons.

He's far, far ahead of where Alex was after three seasons.

Cousins was drafted by a team with a legit NFL roster

Smith wasn't

Reerun_KC
12-30-2017, 07:44 PM
Most important game of the ducking season and Reid is going full Herm.

Brilliant

Reerun_KC
12-30-2017, 07:45 PM

13 years 2 playoff wins is now the standard for which we hold QBs.

fucking Christ.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2017, 07:54 PM
Cousins was drafted by a team with a legit NFL roster

Smith wasn't

Really?

Alfred Morris
Pierre Garcon
Jordan Reed
Jamison Crowder

Jackson got hurt.

Those were his weapons his first season as the full-time starter.

False narrative.

Best22
12-30-2017, 07:58 PM
13 years 2 playoff wins is now the standard for which we hold QBs.

****ing Christ.

More playoff wins than the two highest paid quarterbacks combined.

None of this is a reason to keep Smith, but many quarterback narratives are false and the QB market is broken

Best22
12-30-2017, 07:59 PM
Really?

Alfred Morris
Pierre Garcon
Jordan Reed
Jamison Crowder

Jackson got hurt.

False narrative.

Solid weapons for a top-flight quarterback

thabear04
12-30-2017, 08:00 PM
Bring that PS RB on the team also with Kemp.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-30-2017, 08:18 PM
Really?

Alfred Morris
Pierre Garcon
Jordan Reed
Jamison Crowder

Jackson got hurt.

False narrative.

Bullshit excuses

Bob Dole
12-30-2017, 08:18 PM
Wow. A thread about a RB turns into a thread about Alex Smith. Shocking.

Not.

Reerun_KC
12-30-2017, 08:20 PM
More playoff wins than the two highest paid quarterbacks combined.

None of this is a reason to keep Smith, but many quarterback narratives are false and the QB market is broken

It’s broken as fuck if your using smith to judge any markets for QBs.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2017, 08:20 PM
How the fuck did we get on Kirk Cousins, anyway?

Did Chiefshrink get his threads confused?

LMAO

BigRedChief
12-30-2017, 08:22 PM
Wow. A thread about a RB turns into a thread about Alex Smith. Shocking.

Not.How long were you a mod in the Smith era?

Quesadilla Joe
12-30-2017, 08:50 PM

Maybe Denver won't play some of their starters that much after all...

Broncos starters to share playing time with young players against Chiefs

Unleash the bench!

The Kansas City Chiefs won’t be the only team giving younger, backup players more snaps during the regular-season finale Sunday afternoon at eventually-to-be-renamed Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

If for a different reason, the Broncos are also planning to give some of their best players a few more plays off than usual during the game, multiple players told 9News.

Joseph was seen talking to the team’s leadership council following practice Friday, apparently to inform them he was going to give more playing time to his younger players.

The 9-6 Chiefs won’t play quarterback Alex Smith, receiver/returner Tyrique Hill and perhaps a few other stars in the name of staying healthy and rested for their first-round playoff game as the No. 4 AFC seed next week.

For the 5-10 Broncos, it could mean seeing more of Deiontrez Mount and less of Von Miller for reasons of evaluating young players for next year.

Broncos rookie cornerbacks Marcus Rios, Brendan Langley and safety Dymonte Thomas may play a little more as Aqib Talib, Chris Harris Jr., and Darian Stewart play a little less.
Jerrol Garcia-Williams and Zaire Anderson may get more snaps than usual at inside linebacker in place of Brandon Marshall and Todd Davis.

Along the defensive front, there may be a DeMarcus Walker sighting and Kyle Peko was going to play some, anyway, with Zach Kerr out with an ankle injury.

On offense, the Broncos will still try to get 54 more rushing yards for C.J. Anderson and 108 more receiving yards for Demaryius Thomas so they can each reach their 1,000-yard milestones.

But then rookie running back De’Angelo Henderson and rookie receiver Isaiah McKenzie may get some touches. Up front, Cyrus Kouandjio will play his share of right tackle instead of Donald Stephenson, who is questionable to play anyway because of a finger injury.

Virgil Green may give away some tight end snaps to the likes of Jeff Heuerman, Austin Traylor and possibly Matt LaCosse.

And has been well-documented, this entire final-game youth movement started at quarterback where Paxton Lynch will get only his second start of the season, fourth of his two-year career.

The Broncos currently have the No. 6 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. Lose to Kansas City on Sunday and the Broncos could pick as high as No. 4. Win and they could select as low as No. 10.

Joseph stated throughout the week the priority is still to win the game, it’s just the way they will go about doing it could include a different playing time rotation.

The plan to play the kids could be an indication Joseph is in good standing with his boss John Elway as the Broncos both look to close out 2017 on a winning note and look ahead to 2018.
http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/broncos-starters-to-share-playing-time-with-young-players-against-chiefs/503463348

BigRedChief
12-30-2017, 08:54 PM
Maybe Denver won't play some of their starters that much after all...

Broncos starters to share playing time with young players against Chiefs

Unleash the bench!

The Kansas City Chiefs won’t be the only team giving younger, backup players more snaps during the regular-season finale Sunday afternoon at eventually-to-be-renamed Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

If for a different reason, the Broncos are also planning to give some of their best players a few more plays off than usual during the game, multiple players told 9News.

Joseph was seen talking to the team’s leadership council following practice Friday, apparently to inform them he was going to give more playing time to his younger players.

The 9-6 Chiefs won’t play quarterback Alex Smith, receiver/returner Tyrique Hill and perhaps a few other stars in the name of staying healthy and rested for their first-round playoff game as the No. 4 AFC seed next week.

For the 5-10 Broncos, it could mean seeing more of Deiontrez Mount and less of Von Miller for reasons of evaluating young players for next year.

Broncos rookie cornerbacks Marcus Rios, Brendan Langley and safety Dymonte Thomas may play a little more as Aqib Talib, Chris Harris Jr., and Darian Stewart play a little less.
Jerrol Garcia-Williams and Zaire Anderson may get more snaps than usual at inside linebacker in place of Brandon Marshall and Todd Davis.

Along the defensive front, there may be a DeMarcus Walker sighting and Kyle Peko was going to play some, anyway, with Zach Kerr out with an ankle injury.

On offense, the Broncos will still try to get 54 more rushing yards for C.J. Anderson and 108 more receiving yards for Demaryius Thomas so they can each reach their 1,000-yard milestones.

But then rookie running back De’Angelo Henderson and rookie receiver Isaiah McKenzie may get some touches. Up front, Cyrus Kouandjio will play his share of right tackle instead of Donald Stephenson, who is questionable to play anyway because of a finger injury.

Virgil Green may give away some tight end snaps to the likes of Jeff Heuerman, Austin Traylor and possibly Matt LaCosse.

And has been well-documented, this entire final-game youth movement started at quarterback where Paxton Lynch will get only his second start of the season, fourth of his two-year career.

The Broncos currently have the No. 6 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. Lose to Kansas City on Sunday and the Broncos could pick as high as No. 4. Win and they could select as low as No. 10.

Joseph stated throughout the week the priority is still to win the game, it’s just the way they will go about doing it could include a different playing time rotation.

The plan to play the kids could be an indication Joseph is in good standing with his boss John Elway as the Broncos both look to close out 2017 on a winning note and look ahead to 2018.
http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/broncos-starters-to-share-playing-time-with-young-players-against-chiefs/503463348Thats good news for us to see more grade A Mahomes instead of running for his life Mahomes.

DaneMcCloud
12-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Thats good news for us to see more grade A Mahomes instead of running for his life Mahomes.

It’s smart move by Denver.

They’re 5-10.

Take a look at the young guys on the roster.

Can they be a part of their future?

SAUTO
12-30-2017, 09:01 PM
They spelled tyreek wrong

BigRedChief
12-30-2017, 09:06 PM
It’s smart move by Denver.

They’re 5-10.

Take a look at the young guys on the roster.

Can they be a part of their future?Look at what happen to the Texans. JJ and Watson out for the season on routine plays.

NJChiefsFan
12-30-2017, 10:00 PM
What about the playoff game. Is West good to go for that?

HemiEd
12-30-2017, 10:11 PM
Of course he is, don't want to give Patrick Mahomes too many weapons, we may have QB controversy if we do.

Renegade
12-30-2017, 10:14 PM
What about the playoff game. Is West good to go for that?

I read West is out due to illness. Assuming he gets over the flu, he should be good to go.

BigRedChief
12-30-2017, 10:30 PM
I read West is out due to illness. Assuming he gets over the flu, he should be good to go.Thats not a real question. If West contributes to a playoff win, its pure luck.

NJChiefsFan
12-30-2017, 10:39 PM
Thats not a real question. If West contributes to a playoff win, its pure luck.

In all seriousness though we literally have nothing behind Kareem.

Reerun_KC
12-30-2017, 11:09 PM
How long were you a mod in the Smith era?

Too long.,,

Reerun_KC
12-30-2017, 11:09 PM
Of course he is, don't want to give Patrick Mahomes too many weapons, we may have QB controversy if we do.

QFT

splatbass
12-31-2017, 12:32 AM

This is stupid, there will be no QB controversy no matter how well he does. Smith will be starting the playoff game, period. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Best22
12-31-2017, 12:44 AM

If Reid was scared of controversy they never would have drafted Mahomes

Reid doesn't care what the fans think

tk13
12-31-2017, 01:19 AM
Even for Chiefs fans, some of this is pretty jaded. If there was some conspiracy against Mahomes they would just start Bray and be done with it. Problem solved.

wazu
12-31-2017, 02:03 AM
Some of you guys worry too much. Mahomes will be fine. Chiefs will be fine. We'll be fine.