PDA

View Full Version : Football Browns Are Killers!

gblowfish
12-30-2017, 05:24 PM
So says this poor guy's obit in Cleveland:

https://www.boston.com/sports/nfl/2017/12/30/an-ohio-mans-tongue-in-cheek-obituary-blames-the-cleveland-browns-for-contributing-to-his-demise

Easy 6
12-30-2017, 06:24 PM
Poor guy, they let him down one last time

I've always felt an affinity for Cleveland fans, they're damn good and deserve better... Dorsey will get them heading in the right direction

oldman
12-30-2017, 06:32 PM
At least I saw a Chief's SB victory.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-30-2017, 07:27 PM
Poor guy, they let him down one last time

I've always felt an affinity for Cleveland fans, they're damn good and deserve better... Dorsey will get them heading in the right direction

Heh, was listening to Sirius and a caller chimed in ,was asked about his thoughts about Dorsey and he stated it just seems every GM that comes to Cleveland leaves their brain at their last job . Not hopefull for success. ROFL

Easy 6
12-30-2017, 08:08 PM
Heh, was listening to Sirius and a caller chimed in ,was asked about his thoughts about Dorsey and he stated it just seems every GM that comes to Cleveland leaves their brain at their last job . Not hopefull for success. ROFL

I cant blame him for feeling that way, they have battered wife syndrome even worse than we did

But as long as Dorsey took a few valuable lessons away from his time here, they're in the best shape they've been in since I started caring about football, IMO

Cleveland deserves a winner, they're as loyal and passionate as KC fans

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-30-2017, 08:12 PM
This will absolutely be a true determination of Dorsey and if Chunt did the right thing in letting him go. I will be interested in watching this unfold.

Chiefshrink
12-30-2017, 08:13 PM

Haslem is definitely a dumbass and likes control(see Manziel). Will be interesting to see IF Dorsey can manipulate and influence him.

Easy 6
12-30-2017, 08:32 PM
This will absolutely be a true determination of Dorsey and if Chunt did the right thing in letting him go. I will be interested in watching this unfold.

I doubt we'll have to view it in those winner/loser terms

Veach has already shown savvy well beyond his age with guys like Ragland and KPL, so things are looking up with him... and as long as Dorsey puts Cleveland back on the map, we're all in good shape going forward

Its a win/win for everyone involved

dlphg9
12-30-2017, 08:44 PM
I think I've read something similar to this but can't remember where or when I saw it.

Cool story, I know.