PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Did KC play yesterday??

tmax63
01-01-2018, 09:19 AM
I know the Chiefs are small market/fly over but 20 winners/losers from yesterday's games, not mentioned. 1st hour of GMFB, no mention. It's like they had a bye week. Mahommes debut and K-Hunt's rushing title should of gotten at least a casual mention. Okay, rant over.

Kman34
01-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Relax... a lot of coach firing going on...Win some playoff games and they'll be all over us...

ChiliConCarnage
01-01-2018, 09:32 AM
1st hour of GMFB, no mention. It's like they had a bye week.

From a national perspective it pretty much was a bye week.

Best22
01-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Ravens upset, Bills in playoffs, 0-16, coach firings were all bigger stories than our meaningless game in Denver

Frazod
01-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Pro tip: If we get that droning bitch as an announcer, nobody on earth outside of us cares about the game.

MTG#10
01-01-2018, 10:51 AM
Flying under the radar, just the way I prefer. We'll start getting love once we earn it in the playoffs.

FlaChief58
01-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Pro tip: If we get that droning bitch as an announcer, nobody on earth outside of us cares about the game.

The both sucked dingleberries off a homeless guys ass

Best22
01-01-2018, 10:53 AM
As good as that game was even I'd rather talk Titans than Mahomes

Rausch
01-01-2018, 11:00 AM
1st hour of GMFB, no mention.

I can't stand to watch it.

Other than the former Lions WR I can't remember right now that crew is just extreme cringe. That show is the ****ing ipecac challenge...

Rausch
01-01-2018, 11:02 AM
The both sucked dingleberries off a homeless guys ass

That's why our game was the tryout...

NJChiefsFan
01-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Lot of love for Mahomes during the halftime shows. There was just a ton that went on yesterday. Not a lot of talk about the Rams or Jags either. Makes sense since, like said, we basically had a bye week.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2018, 11:03 AM

She will be on the number 1 crew in two years...

Rausch
01-01-2018, 11:10 AM

My wife watching the game: "Is this what SJW means?"

Me: "No, but it's close."

My wife watching the game: "She's bad. She's only on here because she's a woman."

Me: "Yup."

My wife watching the game: "They only make us look bad."

Me: "Who is they?"

My wife watching the game: "I hate when you do this."

Reerun_KC
01-01-2018, 11:10 AM
That is a little strange since that was our Super Bowl for 2017 and the biggest game for this franchise in decades.

Rausch
01-01-2018, 11:11 AM
That is a little strange since that was our Super Bowl for 2017 and the biggest game for this franchise in decades.

You aren't a believer yet.

We'll curb-stomp Tenn and then the KC fanbase will be a collective. One. Whole...

...until we lose to the Pats.

redfan
01-01-2018, 11:33 AM

Yep, I didn't know Reba Mcantire did play by play.

Chiefshrink
01-01-2018, 11:39 AM

no, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!:cuss:

Chiefshrink
01-01-2018, 11:40 AM
My wife watching the game: "Is this what SJW means?"

Me: "No, but it's close."

My wife watching the game: "She's bad. She's only on here because she's a woman."

Me: "Yup."

My wife watching the game: "They only make us look bad."

Me: "Who is they?"

My wife watching the game: "I hate when you do this."

Yep, I didn't know Reba Mcantire did play by play.

Pretty much !!! Not good !!:shake:

Bwana
01-01-2018, 11:45 AM

He/She/It (?) was terrible, I would rather listen to Randy Cross.

Rausch
01-01-2018, 11:47 AM

<-----No comment...

Bowser
01-01-2018, 11:50 AM
<-----No comment...

The wife is standing over your shoulder, isn't she?

Easy 6
01-01-2018, 12:19 PM
It may have changed in the last couple hours, but NFL.com didnt have a single Chiefs headline earlier today

HemiEd
01-01-2018, 12:28 PM

Was that about the most fucked up broadcast team of this century, or what?

They aren't even in the minor leagues!

I have been watching a lot of games with the sound off, but that was just too intriguing to mute.

At one time, the broadcast even had Andy in a Bronco background and Vance Joseph in a Chiefs background on the split screen.

There were numerous mistakes.

Clyde Frog
01-01-2018, 02:16 PM
That's why our game was the tryout...

She’s been “calling” B games all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KChiefs1
01-01-2018, 02:25 PM

NFL filling their quota.

KChiefs1
01-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Was that about the most fucked up broadcast team of this century, or what?

They aren't even in the minor leagues!

I have been watching a lot of games with the sound off, but that was just too intriguing to mute.

At one time, the broadcast even had Andy in a Bronco background and Vance Joseph in a Chiefs background on the split screen.

There were numerous mistakes.

CBS worst crew because game was meaningless.

RealSNR
01-01-2018, 02:29 PM
I don't mind Beth Mowins' voice, but she managed to fuck up a lot of facts about the team during the broadcast.

I could be wrong, but I think it was Pat Summerall who always said something like "Any idiot can sit in front of a microphone and say, "some guy goes up the middle for 3 yards; it's a person on defense on the tackle." You have to know the names and their numbers equally well so you can easily identify people instantaneously. You're basically telling a story or an account, and when you devote so much mental capacity to come up with the characters, you can't talk to the audience in a relatable way, nor can you be prepared for sudden changes that inevitably occur during the course of a broadcast. The color commentator says the interesting things. You're just there to keep the game moving.

I don't notice her as that big of a problem when she does college games. Might have just been a bad day for her?

Chief Roundup
01-01-2018, 02:33 PM
I know the Chiefs are small market/fly over but 20 winners/losers from yesterday's games, not mentioned. 1st hour of GMFB, no mention. It's like they had a bye week. Mahommes debut and K-Hunt's rushing title should of gotten at least a casual mention. Okay, rant over.

They were all pimping the Ravens and how they thought they would make a deep run in the playoffs. They were basically slighting the Chiefs for a week.

Bob Dole
01-01-2018, 02:44 PM

Good lord she must have been awful.

I got to watch with the sound off and a live band for the second half.

IowaHawkeyeChief
01-01-2018, 02:50 PM

That's a statement I don't think I could make... As a Hawkeye fan she has done quite a few Iowa games and I'm not a fan, but I would take her over Fouts and Cross, although they are color analyst...

MahiMike
01-01-2018, 03:06 PM
They were all pimping the Ravens and how they thought they would make a deep run in the playoffs. They were basically slighting the Chiefs for a week.

Yea that was the only thing good about the coverage today. Brian Billick can suck it.

seclark
01-01-2018, 03:18 PM

planes was gonna fly over.
sec

Bwana
01-01-2018, 03:22 PM

You were lucky! To each their own, but I was about ready to start tossing beer bottles at the TV.

RippedmyFlesh
01-01-2018, 07:05 PM
You were lucky! To each their own, but I was about ready to start tossing beer bottles at the TV.

I do care how politically incorrect it is it just doesnt sound right. Don't care how knowledgeable they are.

ChiefGator
01-01-2018, 07:07 PM
I am a bit surprised at the lack of coverage for Kareem Hunt getting the rushing title.

KCChiefsFan88
01-01-2018, 07:22 PM
End of season stat leaders don't matter as much in the NFL as in baseball or other sports.

RippedmyFlesh
01-02-2018, 03:38 AM
I am a bit surprised at the lack of coverage for Kareem Hunt getting the rushing title.

He better be OROY.

carcosa
01-02-2018, 08:50 AM
I don't mind Beth Mowins' voice, but she managed to fuck up a lot of facts about the team during the broadcast.

[...]

I don't notice her as that big of a problem when she does college games. Might have just been a bad day for her?

Yeah I think she's generally fine. No worse than most of the men who do the job. College football is a different game with a whole different set of references, so it's probably a tough transition to make, especially if you haven't called any NFL games all year.

Weird that a lot of people on here are being especially hard on her, wonder why that is.........