Sassy Squatch
01-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Where in the fuck was Kpass?

jimidollar
01-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Pfft! They all sucked.

FloridaMan88
01-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Zombo not even the worst player on this shitfest defense.

Sorensen, Shit Stain Gaines, 90 year old Tamba Hali, Ron Parker...take your pick.

iDeaL
01-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Tyson Jackson

Rain Man
01-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Getting blocked out by the freaking quarterback for several seconds on the last play may have sealed his fate.

Zombo can see what's happening and he doesn't get fooled often, but he just can't physically execute to make the play. And I have no idea why he's ever asked to pass rush. Has he ever even recorded a pressure, much less a sack?

Linebacker play is what ultimately doomed this team, mostly in pass rush but somewhat in run defense as well.

iDeaL
Zombo not even the worst player on this shitfest defense.

Sorensen, Shit Stain Gaines, 90 year old Tamba Hali, Ron Parker...take your pick.

Parker isn't the best but he's been quietly solid since he's been here... Zombo is slow as fuck. I'm faster than he is.

CaliforniaChief
Another old-timer who's going to get cleaned out.

Zombo, Hali, Sorenson, DJ, Gaines, Acker, Revis, and more.

Sorter
Edit: Since Piscitelli

Anyone that gets blocked by Marcus Mariota should probably consider calling it quits.

Rain Man
01-06-2018, 09:38 PM
That last play just killed me. You force a punt after a third and ten, and you've got a minute and a half to kick a friggin' field goal. But we didn't even get that chance. We gave up 15 yards on a RUN on 3rd and 10. That may actually be the biggest single fail of the game that's not associated with Jeff Triplette.

Reerun_KC
01-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Parker isn't the best but he's been quietly solid since he's been here... Zombo is slow as fuck. I'm faster than he is.

And he runs circles around Hali

His ass did nothing.

CaliforniaChief
01-06-2018, 09:43 PM
That last play just killed me. You force a punt after a third and ten, and you've got a minute and a half to kick a friggin' field goal. But we didn't even get that chance. We gave up 15 yards on a RUN on 3rd and 10. That may actually be the biggest single fail of the game that's not associated with Jeff Triplette.

So freaking true.

Hammock Parties
01-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Can't be mad at Zombo. Be made at Dorsey for stocking the cupboard with shit at OLB.

That's kind of like being mad at Ryan O'Callaghan or Nsuckwe during the Pioli years.

TEX
01-06-2018, 09:44 PM

Exactly. PATHETIC! :shake:

Red Dawg
01-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Zombo sucks and wouldn't start anywhere else. Dorsey ****ed us with money so you get shit like Zombo.

Eleazar
01-06-2018, 09:48 PM
If you were to pick a single play that epitomized the Chiefs season it would be that run, and the focal point of that play was Zombo getting trucked by a quarterback.

WhiteWhale
01-06-2018, 09:49 PM
Zombo is a guy I kinda feel bad for.

Much like, say, Jordan Black, he had no business being asked to do what KC asked him to do.

Though,to be honest, I feel worse for Sorenson. NOt a terrible player, but FFS, it took Sutton months to figure out "Gee, this guy can't do what Eric Berry does!". NO SHIT!!!

Yeah, nobody cares. No one is expecting Frank ****ing Zombo to make a game changing play. Too many other guys who we EXPECT things from came up short today.

Shox27
01-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Wow. Zombo and the D is who you are upset with. Amazing.

They had a bad second half, but your O could not score 1 stinking point Lets focus on the real problem.

gblowfish
01-06-2018, 10:37 PM
Ron Parker Can't Tackle.
At All.

New World Order
01-06-2018, 10:39 PM
Monty Beisel

WhiteWhale
01-06-2018, 10:39 PM
Ron Parker Can't Tackle.
At All.

Often a problem when converting CB's to FS's.

Though KC had more problems than their FS's bad tackling.

Rain Man
01-06-2018, 10:40 PM

They had a bad second half, but your O could not score 1 stinking point Lets focus on the real problem.

I think part of the reason for that is that the offensive answer is already in place. It's either fixed in 2018 or we're totally screwed. So we want to focus on what else needs fixing.

Titty Meat
01-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Jarvis Jenkins is incredibly bad

NWTF
01-06-2018, 10:47 PM

Yep. I was already thinking ahead. We will have enough time for a shot at a FG after the Titans punt. Right, Surely they will RUN here even though it is 3rd and 10. Yeah, they have to run here.

Then they run the play :facepalm:

DaNewGuy
01-06-2018, 10:48 PM
We need jon Mcgraw back

tk13
01-06-2018, 10:50 PM

We've got a really talented QB who will take the reigns next year, and eventually upgrade the offense to fix some of the issues we've seen today.

Now we need a defense that can get him the ball with 2 minutes left, and not get run over on 3rd down even though everyone knows a run is coming.

Toad
01-06-2018, 11:00 PM
There is no doubt that a pass rusher opposite Houston is a high priority this off season. Ford being only a skosh better than Zombo is not the answer. Kpass may or may not be a solution.

mcaj22
01-06-2018, 11:02 PM
if Zombo has to play in situations like that, that means someone did a very bad job in the offseason at that position.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-06-2018, 11:04 PM
His backups apparently

lcarus
01-06-2018, 11:43 PM
Sorensen and Zombo probably wouldnt make any other teams practice squad and they started for us most of the season. How does that happen? Our depth at most positions is absolute trash

a pp roach
01-06-2018, 11:46 PM
Elvis grbac

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-06-2018, 11:46 PM
Zombo is a perfectly adequate veteran backup that gets exposed when he has to play for extended periods. If you want to blame someone, blame Dee Ford for being a pussy shit bitch.

ChiefsCountry
01-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Dee Ford is one to blame for being a pussy injured turd. Zombo is just a backup.

kysirsoze
01-06-2018, 11:55 PM
I can't imagine pinning this loss on someone as inconsequential as Frank Zombo. He's a JAG. Every team has them. We've had MUCH worse players. This year, let alone all time.

tmax63
01-07-2018, 05:20 AM
The entire defense got trucked the 2nd half after Jones tore his meniscus. As piss poor as Peters tackles, I wouldn't be offended if they lined up 11 new starters on defense and a new DC next year. Berry only plays about every other year between his knees, achilles and cancer and he's getting old. Houston isn't the same since his knee got destroyed and isn't worth his paycheck. Jones play hasn't been there when it was needed most and he's the only one I'd consider letting return next year. 80 year old DC Dick LeBeau outcoached the Chiefs by himself pitching a shutout after giving up 21 points. Defense wins championships and KC hasn't had one the last few years. Andy Reid may be considered an "innovator" but Sutton sure as hell isn't.

TEX
01-07-2018, 08:29 AM
Zombo is a perfectly adequate veteran backup that gets exposed when he has to play for extended periods. If you want to blame someone, blame Dee Ford for being a pussy shit bitch.

True.

jspchief
01-07-2018, 09:15 AM
Can't be mad at Zombo. Be made at Dorsey for stocking the cupboard with shit at OLB.

That's kind of like being mad at Ryan O'Callaghan or Nsuckwe during the Pioli years.

Yep. This is the problem with keeping guys like Zombo on the roster. He maxed out 5 years ago as a shitty band aid 3rd stringer. He's capable enough to fill in for part of a game when a starter gets dinged, but thats his ceiling. And keeping him on the roster ensures that the team won't find a young guy that might grow into more. I fucking despise carrying guys like this on the roster because it's settling for known mediocre players.

SupDock
01-07-2018, 09:17 AM
I read earlier today that Marioto called all the offensive plays after the 1st quarter. Embarrassing if true

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Nothing about Zombo is mediocre. He's a trash POS who is probably the least efficient edge rusher in NFL history

Chiefnj2
01-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Fuck Zombo for not wanting it more than Mariota on that last run that sealed the game.

smithandrew051
01-07-2018, 09:27 AM
**** Zombo for not wanting it more than Mariota on that last run that sealed the game.

This.

I can stomach his complete lack of ability. He can’t control that. I can’t take him letting a QB outwork him on a run right to him. He needs to attack the ball carrier. He let the block come to him, because he’s a complete pussy. No room for that on an nfl roster.