PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So, it's 430 am where I live.

jamesincanada
01-07-2018, 03:38 AM
I want to start by saying I'm a very sound sleeper and there aren't many times in my life I can remember being woken up by a nightmare.

I just woke up in a full body sweat and almost dead inside.

I dreamed that it was the off season and I was making coffee. I switched on the TV and the ticker was flashing "Breaking News" about the Chiefs.

"Chiefs trade former 1st round pick Patrick Mahomes, QB, for an undisclosed draft pick."

Then a reporter comes on and says "numerous sources inside the organization have told me that John Dorsey was fired because owner Clark Hunt wanted to draft blah blah blah and was secretly fuming that Dorsey had given up the picks for Mahomes. Then he said that KC had resigned Alex and Andy to long term deals."

So it's 430 am on a Sunday and I'm up for the day. Because Chiefs.

Nickhead
01-07-2018, 03:41 AM
don't like to pass judgement, but sucks thread wise :thumb: :D

Rasputin
01-07-2018, 03:43 AM
Go back to sleep and never post about your dreams again.

Danguardace
01-07-2018, 03:44 AM
http://t.qkme.me/3tyntz.jpg

cooper barrett
01-07-2018, 04:21 AM
The nightmare will be

Who's our back up next year? Alex or Pat.

Neither is going anywhere IMHO

Our lose yesterday proved again the one running back, one tight end and one wide receiver doesn't cut it. We need depth. We beat NE with depth. Anyone who touched the ball made plays, yesterday they dropped them...

Putting PMll in during the 4th would have only delayed the inevitable....but would have given us hope that the Chiefs could see the future. I worry they can't through the rose colored glasses their wearing.

Speaking of nightmares: What if Kelce doesn't return? 2 concussions in one year makes for conversations about life after the NFL.

gblowfish
01-07-2018, 05:48 AM
I woke up around 5am sick to my stomach. Again. In January. Thanks Clarks.

Why Not?
01-07-2018, 05:49 AM

Well, that may be the Taco Bell and whiskey, to be fair.

notorious
01-07-2018, 06:52 AM

I don't know how you do it GB. I can sit at home, move to the next thing to do and laugh this game off. You sit through this shit.

TinyEvel
01-07-2018, 07:01 AM
It’s 4:57 am here.
I’ve been up for 90 minutes.
Staying on an inflate-a-bed in my sister in law’s house on a family trip.
Woke up with bad stomach acid from too much drinking and steak and tots.
An hour ago I barfed four times in their guest bathroom toilet. It even came out my nose. Pretty sure everyone in the house heard that.

But I feel sorry for you.

cooper barrett
01-07-2018, 12:58 PM

I think even Mr. Doggity knows better than Taco Bell "Hell" even after drinking.

Ever notice dogs don't follow you to the "john" when you're sick?