All In
01-07-2018, 02:50 PM
This was clearly a fumble. This is some horse crap...ugh

The Franchise
01-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Forward progress, duh.

KCrockaholic
01-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Were people debating that it wasn't a fumble? This was known by everyone.

TLO
01-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Something something something forward progress something something referee retiring something something Alex Smith

Hoover
01-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Agree.

Its not that we choke, its that I think we are just fu@king cursed.

kcpasco
01-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Yeah it was some bush league officiating. That and the Mariota TD pass to himself just added to more of what happens to the Chiefs in the playoffs.

New World Order
01-07-2018, 02:57 PM
That was horseshit

O.city
01-07-2018, 02:58 PM
I couldn’t be a head coach because of situations like that

I’d have lost my shit

Eleazar
I didn't know you could get forward progress when you never went forward.

Chiefshrink
Were people debating that it wasn't a fumble? This was known by everyone.

Nope. Just debating the forward progress and how quickly it was called as down. This rule replaced "In the Grasp" to protect the QB IMHO. Call it quickly so no QB gets hurt!!:rolleyes:

ptlyon
01-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Would've gotten fucked next week somehow anyway. Saved the anxiety.

O.city
01-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Like how the hell is that even an option there to call forward progress

Fucking hell

Chiefshrink
01-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Agree.

As a man thinketh, so is he !! A lot of that as well.

kcpasco
In a playoff game. That shit doesn’t get called it it’s the Steelers defense.

Hog's Gone Fishin
We were fucked out of a win by the Refs , I don't care what anyone says.

KCrockaholic
Every tackle from here on out must be blown dead before a fumble occurs and just call it forward progress.

gblowfish
No harm. That picture has been retired by the NFL front office. Sorry about that Chiefs fans.

kcpasco
01-07-2018, 03:02 PM
We always get fucked by some obscure call or ticky tack penalty in the playoffs. Whatever happened to let the players decide. Fucking horseshit.

Pawnmower
the fumble was never in question

the ref blew the whistle too early to protect the QB

that was the issue

the play was dead when he blew the whistle before the fumble...pretty awful

ChiefFanForHire
The fact Triplette blew his whistle as fast as he could was intentional

The fact he pointed to the ground over and over like a tantrum throwing baby was intentional

The fact he LIED and said there was forward progress to take away our right to challenge was intentional, and negates any "bad calls are part of the sport" argument, as Triplette actively lied about the play to manipulate the outcome, which is offically "rigging a game".

And he got away with it, so....I'll never watch intentionally watch a play of NFL "football", ever again, because I'm of the opinion all the other outcomes are probably as manipulated and staged as this one.

All In
01-07-2018, 03:03 PM
I didn't know you could get forward progress when you never went forward.

Exactly!

O.city
01-07-2018, 03:03 PM
the fumble was never in question

the ref blew the whistle too early to protect the QB

that was the issue

the play was dead when he blew the whistle before the fumble...

So he blew it dead as soon as the qb got hit?

Thatís even worse especially when he rules some fucking forward progress shit.

By that rule there can never be a sack fumble in the nfl

Hammock Parties
01-07-2018, 03:04 PM
LMAO

You whining fucking homers will all be back on your knees like good little Mahomos when he's trashing NFL defenses next year.

Pawnmower
I'll never watch intentionally watch a play of NFL "football", ever again, because I'm of the opinion all the other outcomes are probably as manipulated and staged as this one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PVrEwCa8nSA" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reerun_KC
Didnt Kelsey fumble when he got wrecked

The Franchise
Anytime a RB is now hit.....it’s dead. Forward progress has stopped.

Ragged Robin
Every tackle from here on out must be blown dead before a fumble occurs and just call it forward progress.

only sack fumbles against teams that aren't the Patriots

The Franchise

Whoís Kelsey?

Rain Man
01-07-2018, 03:05 PM

He did. He went down and cradled the ball. Non-issue.

kcpasco
Yeah anytime it appears a qb will be sacked blow the whistle for forward progress. What an absolute rape call.

Pawnmower

it was a a bad blow of the whistle but no it wasnt as "soon as he was hit" he was in the grasp and being pulled backwards

I think it was a LITTLE early of a whistle blow....but making it out like he blew the whistle IMMEDIATELY on contact isnt correct , IMO

Also:

One bad call happens....the uncomfortable truth is this isnt what cost us the game. No offense in the second half, missed FG, dropped passes , no forced punts in second half, allowing what 200 yards rushing by 'henry'...

If I was gonna make a list of excuses, one bad call isnt even in the top 5 or 10

Its been said for 40 years that if you wanna win you do not let the game be that close. we were up by 18 in the 3rd Q

I dont make excuses or respect people that make excuses. We flat out lost this game...

SAUTO
01-07-2018, 03:06 PM

Thatís even worse especially when he rules some fucking forward progress shit.

By that rule there can never be a sack fumble in the nfl

Quickest whistle ever

O.city
01-07-2018, 03:06 PM
it was a a bad blow of the whistle but no it wasnt as "soon as he was hit" he was in the grasp and being pulled backwards

I think it was a LITTLE early of a whistle blow....but making it out like he blew the whistle IMMEDIATELY on contact isnt correct , IMO

Dude he got hit and as heís going to the ground the ball comes out. It wasnít an in the grasp or whatever thing.

ChiefFanForHire
01-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Pawnmower, I'll still try shine the light on the fact it's rigged on my way out though. Our children, our children children, and our children's children's children, all deserve to know this fake sport has never been on the up-and-up, and never will be.

SAUTO
01-07-2018, 03:08 PM

A truck hit him

O.city
01-07-2018, 03:08 PM
He got fucking blown up. From Initial hit to the ground was fast.

Rain Man
01-07-2018, 03:09 PM
It was an inconsequential 10-point call in a 1-point game, according to the NFL.

Pawnmower
01-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Pawnmower, I'll still try shine the light on the fact it's rigged on my way out though. Our children, our children children, and our children's children's children, all deserve to know this fake sport has never been on the up-and-up, and never will be.

god speed

we need more excuse makers and weak minds to flip burgers and clean toilets

thank you for doing this service

I'll teach my children to own their failures and take responsibility and control the things they can....

cooper barrett
01-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Agree.

We fucking CHOKE

MMXcalibur
01-07-2018, 03:14 PM
If your forward progress is stopped for 0.000000000000000000000000000002 seconds, the play is dead.

EDIT: I made the sin of mixing up "you're" and "your". 1,000 lashings to me.

Pawnmower
01-07-2018, 03:15 PM
Dude he got hit and as heís going to the ground the ball comes out. It wasnít an in the grasp or whatever thing.

I agree it was a bad call...read what I wrote

O.city
01-07-2018, 03:15 PM
https://twitter.com/steffennfl/status/950110076576116737

I mean he’s in the air from the hit when the play is blown dead

Easy 6
01-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Andy should've been raising holy hell about it, more than likely would've gotten a make up call if he had

He always just stands there with that patented deer in the headlights look on his face when we get hosed

Pawnmower
01-07-2018, 03:18 PM
If you're forward progress is stopped for 0.000000000000000000000000000002 seconds, the play is dead.

Its actually true, from what I understand

ARTICLE 1.
DEAD BALL DECLARED
An official shall declare the ball dead and the down ended:

(b)
when a runner is held or otherwise restrained so that his forward progress ends

Pawnmower
01-07-2018, 03:19 PM
I do agree it was a bad call...for sure 100% wrong

O.city
01-07-2018, 03:19 PM

Also:

One bad call happens....the uncomfortable truth is this isnt what cost us the game. No offense in the second half, missed FG, dropped passes , no forced punts in second half, allowing what 200 yards rushing by 'henry'...

If I was gonna make a list of excuses, one bad call isnt even in the top 5 or 10

Its been said for 40 years that if you wanna win you do not let the game be that close. we were up by 18 in the 3rd Q

I dont make excuses or respect people that make excuses. We flat out lost this game...

Saw your edit

I agree thatís not why they lost. I think said play did effect the game but alter the end I doubt.

But it was potentially a 10 point swing. Chiefs pick up the fumble and go score itís 21-0

NJChiefsFan
01-07-2018, 03:20 PM
He did. He went down and cradled the ball. Non-issue.

Did he really cradle it though? Seemed like he was kind of just touching it. I could have seen that being overturned if reviewed.

Pawnmower
Andy should've been raising holy hell about it,

hell yes

this..try and 'challenge' it or something even though it was challangeable...throw the flag and yell

KCrockaholic
The whistle blew while Mariota was still in mid air lol.

NJChiefsFan
01-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Saw your edit

I agree thatís not why they lost. I think said play did effect the game but alter the end I doubt.

But it was potentially a 10 point swing. Chiefs pick up the fumble and go score itís 21-0

Didn't we score right after the field goal? It potentially could have been 21-0 instead of 21-3.

Pawnmower
01-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Saw your edit

there are always alot of ifs..The titans were the beneficiaries of bad reffing as well....non calls and the like.

The bottom line is:

Missed FG, allowing 200 yards rushing, zero offense and choking in the second half, no forced punts, defense choking in the second half, dropped passes etc...

I cant even be bothered to care about that play....we were up by 18 in the 3rd Q

O.city
01-07-2018, 03:23 PM
there are always alot of ifs..The titans were the beneficiaries of bad reffing as well....non calls and the like.

The bottom line is:

Missed FG, allowing 200 yards rushing, zero offense and choking in the second half, no forced punts, defense choking in the second half, dropped passes etc...

I cant even be bothered to care about that play....we were up by 18 in the 3rd Q

I agree

It just seems like we have shit like this happen in every nfl game anymore

Pawnmower
01-07-2018, 03:26 PM
I agree

It just seems like we have shit like this happen in every nfl game anymore

Well i do agree there should be a better way

I dont understand why EVERY play isnt reviewed by booth officials and the ONLY purpose the field officials have is to stop play to give time to the booth or maybe minor shit like neutral zone, 12 men, false starts

I think it would be more efficient than the flags/reviews etc

I mean all this technology and they have to look up at the fuckign replay screen to see whats happening LOL

just let the booth handle ALL major shit

chiefsfan987
01-07-2018, 03:33 PM
My only complaint is that the NFL needs to do away with the rule that some things can not be reviewed. Everything should be able to be reviewed. It's absurd that plays can not be challenged when they are clearly wrong.

Rain Man
01-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Did he really cradle it though? Seemed like he was kind of just touching it. I could have seen that being overturned if reviewed.

Well, now that I think about it more, I guess Triplette would rule that his forward progress was stopped.

Pawnmower
01-07-2018, 03:38 PM
My only complaint is that the NFL needs to do away with the rule that some things can not be reviewed. Everything should be able to be reviewed. It's absurd that plays can not be challenged when they are clearly wrong.

completely agree 100%

theyll still fuck things up, by blowing the whistle ..

but hey they will fuck A LOT less things up that way

MahiMike
01-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Agree.

Yup. We have something like this every playoff game. Our best player always gets a concussion, holding on a 2 pt play, turnovers that go against us, missed FG's, other teams that fumble then still score, other teams that catch a batted down pass and still score, refs that always call against us, etc.

We are definitely cursed.

Rain Man
01-07-2018, 03:39 PM
The whistle blew while Mariota was still in mid air lol.

That's the frustrating part. There's perhaps 1/100th of a second between the truck hitting Mariota and him fumbling, and in that 1/100th of a second he's tumbling through the air like that feather in Forrest Gump. I can't figure out where Triplette would have blown the whistle to even start defending his call.

I can believe that he inadvertently blew the whistle at some point in the play, which would have to be after the fumble occurred, and then he tried to cover up his mistake because he didn't want to announce an inadvertent whistle as the reason for taking away the Chiefs recovery and likely score. But wow, he doesn't think on his feet quickly if that's the case, because his excuse looks far worse than an inadvertent whistle.

New World Order
01-07-2018, 03:40 PM
https://twitter.com/steffennfl/status/950110076576116737

I mean heís in the air from the hit when the play is blown dead

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Flashes like this make it really hard to take in that DJ might be done as a Chief <a href="https://t.co/qjxEeUGywl">pic.twitter.com/qjxEeUGywl</a></p>&mdash; Travis Steffen (@SteffenNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/SteffenNFL/status/950110076576116737?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 7, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KCrockaholic
01-07-2018, 03:43 PM
There needs to be a rule that referees must keep the damn whistle out of their blow hard mouths until they see visual evidence that the play is over. Even if that means allowing plays to continue an extra half second more than they should.

Pawnmower
01-07-2018, 03:52 PM
That's the frustrating part. There's perhaps 1/100th of a second between the truck hitting Mariota and him fumbling, and in that 1/100th of a second he's tumbling through the air like that feather in Forrest Gump. I can't figure out where Triplette would have blown the whistle to even start defending his call.

I can believe that he inadvertently blew the whistle at some point in the play, which would have to be after the fumble occurred, and then he tried to cover up his mistake because he didn't want to announce an inadvertent whistle as the reason for taking away the Chiefs recovery and likely score. But wow, he doesn't think on his feet quickly if that's the case, because his excuse looks far worse than an inadvertent whistle.

Yeah, I mean i would need to watch it closely and listen to when the whistle is blown but I have seen this happen and what they couldve done is allowed the recovery (by the chiefs) and blown the ball dead right there...

Easy 6
01-07-2018, 03:58 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Flashes like this make it really hard to take in that DJ might be done as a Chief <a href="https://t.co/qjxEeUGywl">pic.twitter.com/qjxEeUGywl</a></p>&mdash; Travis Steffen (@SteffenNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/SteffenNFL/status/950110076576116737?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 7, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It really was a thing of beauty, easily the best hit any KC defender put on a QB this year

highBOLTage
01-07-2018, 04:35 PM
There needs to be a rule that referees must keep the damn whistle out of their blow hard mouths until they see visual evidence that the play is over. Even if that means allowing plays to continue an extra half second more than they should.

There is. The hochuli rule after he screwed the Chargers vs Broncos. The ball can be awarded to the other team after a whistle if there is a clear recovery, just no advancement. If he didn't rule forward progress, Chiefs could've challenged. Bad call just like the Kelce non fumble call 3 plays later.

O.city
01-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I mean i would need to watch it closely and listen to when the whistle is blown but I have seen this happen and what they couldve done is allowed the recovery (by the chiefs) and blown the ball dead right there...

Thatís what I was telling a buddy. Just say he was down before the ball came out so you can review it

Calling it a forward progress thing is a crock

Frosty
01-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Sorry if this was addressed elsewhere; I haven't read all 400 threads on the subject.

Is there a hand motion that the refs do to signal forward progressed stopped? Jeffy was originally doing the "down by contact" motion, which is reviewable even if the whistle was blown. The forward progress thing seemed to come out of nowhere in an attempt to cover his ass so I was wondering when that comes into play re review.

srvy
01-07-2018, 07:14 PM

How would you review a judgement call? Whistle blows play is over some players stop when they hear it.

Yeah it seems we get fucked a lot like this but what is worse is whining about it. Still wont change it and everyone in the country sees us as a whiner fanbase.

You cant put the Titens away with a 18 point half time lead you deserve to lose. This D was leaking oil all over the field the second half the season. We were not magically going to become the steel curtain. Going to rebuild it in offseason and try again.

Red Dawg
01-07-2018, 07:15 PM
That is really get fucked out of a win. That mother fucking old shit geezer fucked us hard.

ChiefFanForHire
01-07-2018, 07:17 PM
Completely rigged game, when my friends ask me to watch the chiefs next season, I'll ask them to send me a replay video of Tenn QB going forward before I join, so I dont have to patronize this fake sport.

notorious
01-07-2018, 07:26 PM
There is no way on Earth that Fucklitt blew the whistle that fast. He would have to be superhuman.

Fact is that he fucked up, made up shit, and got away with it once again.

kgrund
01-07-2018, 07:36 PM
There is no way on Earth that ****litt blew the whistle that fast. He would have to be superhuman.

Fact is that he ****ed up, made up shit, and got away with it once again.

It this was the Giants, Cowboys, Donks, Packers, Raiders, Pats, Steelers, this play would have been all over the coverage today. Being in KC, it was mentioned, but not even close to the level of attention it deserved.:#

JENKINSWINS
01-07-2018, 07:38 PM
This isn’t Alex’s first rodeo with this type of call.

https://youtu.be/12ZF2LeSMm0

kcpasco
01-07-2018, 07:40 PM
He didn’t even need to call forward progress. He could have just ruled down by contact and the Chiefs could have challenged possession because of the fumble. Wouldn’t have gotten a TD out of it but would have been Chiefs ball.

I hope that fucker chokes in his sleep.

GloryDayz
01-07-2018, 07:49 PM
The retiring Triplette was sent in to do one last job for the NFL. His extended family probably had tens of thousands bet on the Tits to win, I suspect the NFL looked the other way because he agreed to this one last job, and now the NFL and the Triplette family are happy...

GloryDayz
01-07-2018, 07:50 PM
It this was the Giants, Cowboys, Donks, Packers, Raiders, Pats, Steelers, this play would have been all over the coverage today. Being in KC, it was mentioned, but not even close to the level of attention it deserved.:#

Our owner could change that. He won't.

Chief Pagan
01-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Completely rigged game, when my friends ask me to watch the chiefs next season, I'll ask them to send me a replay video of Tenn QB going forward before I join, so I dont have to patronize this fake sport.

Because the NFL would so much rather have a Pats / Tennessee match up than Pats /KC?

:hmmm:

JENKINSWINS
01-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Because the NFL would so much rather have a Pats / Tennessee match up than Pats /KC?

:hmmm:

Not about the matchups and more about how much money people had on the line.

Armyofme
01-07-2018, 09:32 PM

Yeah, I think Triplette had the whistle in his mouth and couldn't help but yell "DAMN" when he saw the destruction... oops!... I meant to do that...

GloryDayz
01-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Triplette on his post fixed-game vacation with the whores his Vegas winning got him...

https://media.tenor.com/images/1b8942345c3cfe8a347faedf8a8a878b/tenor.gif

ChiefsCountry
01-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Kelce had a fumble they didn't call either. Both teams got fucked.

GloryDayz
01-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Triplette's proof that forward progress comes in many ways..

https://media.giphy.com/media/yLvL576OBwYJq/giphy.gif

GloryDayz
01-07-2018, 09:39 PM
Triplette's Team's team building exercise at the hotel Friday night.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1408840/falling-down-stairs-o.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-08-2018, 04:32 AM
Chiefs lost +
Alex gone =
--------------
-.0001 fucks given.

Thank you, Tits. God Bless your hickity-haw souls.

redhed
01-08-2018, 08:14 AM
Selective rule enforcement: It's faaaaantastic!!

TEX
01-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Kelce had a fumble they didn't call either. Both teams got ****ed.

There should have been a helmet to helmet hit called on that one. And didn't Kelce recover it, tuck it back in to his body as he was woozy on the ground, and then it was taken out of his hands?

TEX
01-08-2018, 08:17 AM
This isnít Alexís first rodeo with this type of call.

https://youtu.be/12ZF2LeSMm0

Just retarded to call it that way... :shake:

rabblerouser
01-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Agree.

OR...

This is how the NFL is rigged?

Which is more believable than some "curse" ROFL

rabblerouser
01-08-2018, 08:20 AM
There should have been a helmet to helmet hit called on that one. And didn't Kelce recover it, tuck it back in to his body as he was woozy on the ground, and then it was taken out of his hands?

Yup.

Noticw how none of the national sports networks are showing that hit.

Hell, every game summary I've seen starts at 21-3 and Mariota to Mariota, they don't show the KC TDs.

None of the controversial stuff was shown. At all.

TEX
01-08-2018, 08:40 AM
Yup.

Noticw how none of the national sports networks are showing that hit.

Hell, every game summary I've seen starts at 21-3 and Mariota to Mariota, they don't show the KC TDs.

None of the controversial stuff was shown. At all.

I haven't watched, but it sounds about right. I'm curious as to what they're saying about the Mariota completed reflected pass to himself that he ran in for a TD - was the ball past the LOS, or was it a legal pass? Any national focus on that one?

I remember once that Don Majkowski of the Packers did that, and all the media did was focus on it. His was different though in that he threw a TD pass to a WR. I believe they ruled that even though his foot was past the LOS, the ball wasn't, so it was legal. I'm not up on the rule anymore - hell, I don't even know what a catch is anymore. :shrug:

highBOLTage
01-08-2018, 08:50 AM
Kelce did not re-establish possession and he was a runner at that point, not a defenseless receiver. There is no foul for helmet contact, just like Tyrod Taylor yesterday as Romo pointed out he was a runner.

Chiefnj2
01-08-2018, 08:52 AM
I haven't watched, but it sounds about right. I'm curious as to what they're saying about the Mariota completed reflected pass to himself that he ran in for a TD - was the ball past the LOS, or was it a legal pass? Any national focus on that one?

I remember once that Don Majkowski of the Packers did that, and all the media did was focus on it. His was different though in that he threw a TD pass to a WR. I believe they ruled that even though his foot was past the LOS, the ball wasn't, so it was legal. I'm not up on the rule anymore - hell, I don't even know what a catch is anymore. :shrug:

It was legal. As far as I know the rule is that as long as any part of the body is behind the line, you can pass it. His one foot was still behind.

notorious
01-08-2018, 08:54 AM
It was legal. As far as I know the rule is that as long as any part of the body is behind the line, you can pass it. His one foot was still behind.

Yep.

That was just another "Because Chiefs" moment. So many things had to go perfectly wrong, just like in the Indy game, for the Tits to win.

redhed
01-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Yep.

That was just another "Because Chiefs" moment. So many things had to go perfectly wrong, just like in the Indy game, for the Tits to win.

It's strange how this keeps happening to the Chiefs.

kcfanXIII
01-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Kelce's fumble would have been negated by the personal foul that should have been called for helmet to helmet.

GloryDayz
01-08-2018, 03:58 PM
The lounge should be renamed to "The Forward Progress" lounge.

TimBone
01-08-2018, 06:53 PM
The lounge should be renamed to "The Forward Progress" lounge.I actually thought about that last night.

DJJasonp
01-08-2018, 06:54 PM
You think Tomlin or Belechek would have lit up the officiating crew??? whether in-game and/or post-game presser?

Jeez....We should rename the franchise the Cucks.

jd1020
01-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Kelce's fumble would have been negated by the personal foul that should have been called for helmet to helmet.

Kelce was a runner. He already completed the catch and turned up field.

I'll admit I haven't kept up with football in the last few years but helmet to helmet on a non-defenseless runner isn't illegal, unless that has changed. The defender didn't lead with the crown of his helmet or anything. Their helmets collided when the defender threw his shoulder into him and Kelce lowered his head.

GloryDayz
01-08-2018, 08:09 PM
I actually thought about that last night.

I hope our thought wins..

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-08-2018, 11:56 PM
I hope our thought wins..

If your thought can include the 'forward progress' of FINALLY moving beyond a certain, dumbassed experiment, then I can get behind that.

Rain Man
01-09-2018, 12:25 AM
The lounge should be renamed to "The Forward Progress" lounge.

I actually thought about that last night.

I believe I already have dibs on renaming it "The Ermines' Den" in light of our curse-ending rebranding of the Chiefs. Can we make that happen?

GloryDayz
01-09-2018, 01:24 PM
I believe I already have dibs on renaming it "The Ermines' Den" in light of our curse-ending rebranding of the Chiefs. Can we make that happen?

OK, I Googled "Ermine", I'm all-in on the fur..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j0l-L-GjI-s?start=12" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kccrow
01-09-2018, 01:57 PM
It was most definitely a fumble. The play was fast and there shouldn't have possibly been a whistle before the QB went to the ground. Typical NFL officiating costing teams in big ways.

Sure, there were much bigger problems in this game for KC but shit like this certainly doesn't help.

Rausch
01-09-2018, 02:06 PM
OK, I Googled "Ermine", I'm all-in on the fur..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j0l-L-GjI-s?start=12" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Much to the dismay of Frazod (and the ****ing overwhelming musk that permiated the house) I once tried to breed ferrets/ermines. I failed. They did breed but it was absolutely disgusting to live in.

I had raised hamsters, fish, and fresh water plants but by far that was the worst.

If you want a ferret you ALWAYS pick a fixed male and NEVER a female.

GloryDayz
01-09-2018, 06:04 PM
It was most definitely a fumble. The play was fast and there shouldn't have possibly been a whistle before the QB went to the ground. Typical NFL officiating costing teams in big ways.

Sure, there were much bigger problems in this game for KC but shit like this certainly doesn't help.

Trip-shit is sure he made the right call.

GloryDayz
01-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Much to the dismay of Frazod (and the ****ing overwhelming musk that permiated the house) I once tried to breed ferrets/ermines. I failed. They did breed but it was absolutely disgusting to live in.

I had raised hamsters, fish, and fresh water plants but by far that was the worst.

If you want a ferret you ALWAYS pick a fixed male and NEVER a female.

Thanks, but I'm good with owing dogs..