View Full Version : Chiefs Did You Spend Money on the Wild Card Game?

gblowfish
01-08-2018, 05:03 PM
I mentioned before Saturday that the Chiefs sent me a couple of free passes to the rich folks zone, the "Club Section" which is the yellow center section if you watch the game on TV. You don't get a seat, just the right to hang out there before the game and warm up, and buy stuff if you want. Since it was a cold day and we were not tailgating, Mrs. Blowfish and I went in early, looking like homeless refugees with our parkas, blankets, clear Chiefs bag full of hand and toe warmers. Most everybody else were dressed in regular street clothes, no boots or coats, since they were all hanging out in the suites. Wine and cheesers.

I bought two bacon cheeseburgers with fries, and two large cokes for our lunch. There was no line.

$38.50, and that was with a "discount" for scanning my season ticket holder discount card.

We sat at a table with a guy who looked to be in his early to mid 30's and his wife. He was wearing a Chiefs sweatshirt and his wife was dressed like an Aspen snow bunny. He said he went to Utah with Alex and had flown in from Utah to see the game. This was his very first Arrowhead Chiefs game, and he wanted to see Alex win this playoff game since Tennessee was the worst team in the playoffs. His wife said she was a Raiders fan and was rooting for Tennessee because she didn't like the Chiefs. She just came for the shopping on the Plaza.

They were nice enough. Just basically tourists. We talked about stuff to do on Sunday in KC, as their plane didn't leave till 7pm.

So, about 30 mins before kickoff, Mrs. Blowfish and I go down to our regular seats. There was a lot of excitement, the fans were stoked. This "look at me Mommy" guy was behind me. I call them that, because they dress like idiots and their goal in life is to get on TV. These aren't season long fans like Arrowman or FDE, these are just Goobers who show up out of the blue wanting attention. This guy told me "I paid two grand each for both of these seats, and I'm gonna get on ESPN." He had a cape, and was wearing a Mexican wrestling mask and was basically just obnoxious. I told him "Well, you better raise four grand's worth of Hell in the next four hours, dude." I know he got on TV a couple times, as that was his bucket list wish. Whatever. After the Decker TD that gave the Titans the lead, I turned around and he was gone.

The Chiefs PR Wanks, Radio Mitch and and the social media rabbits at Arrowhead had sent out all kinds of pleas for the fans to come out and pack the stadium, because "We need you now more than ever." The Chiefs drastically discounted tickets to get butts in the stadium. It was full, and was loud for as loud as you can make it in 20 degree weather.

And it made no difference. Choke....and done.

Did you spend last minute money? If you did, how much did you spend, and will you do it again?

wazu
01-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Spent a bunch. Will do it again.

stumppy
01-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Not one red cent. And won't until they become an organization capable of winning it all.

Spott
01-08-2018, 05:06 PM
It didn't cost me any money, but it feels like I paid for this game with my soul.

Sassy Squatch
01-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Nope. Worse yet, they vindicated the fans that didn't.

Hammock Parties
01-08-2018, 05:10 PM
I've spent a grand total of $25 on the Chiefs in the last four years.

http://nflshop.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2804000/ff_2804970a_full.jpg&w=340

As it is, I'm pissed I blew $60 for a first-year performance of "Alexian Delights" in 2013.

notorious
01-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Hell no

Coogs
01-08-2018, 05:14 PM
Nope!

But I did drop a little coin to see Mahomes in Denver!!! :D

Easy 6
01-08-2018, 05:15 PM
I've spent a grand total of $25 on the Chiefs in the last four years.

http://nflshop.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2804000/ff_2804970a_full.jpg&w=340

As it is, I'm pissed I blew $60 for a first-year performance of "Alexian Delights" in 2013.

Damn, I'm liking that... $25 well spent

Prison Bitch
01-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Not for the ticket, but spent $20 to park

New World Order
01-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Yes.

140 bucks plus 25 to park

oldman
01-08-2018, 05:16 PM
The Mrs. bought me some canned cheese dip to go with my Hy-Vee tortilla chips. Does that count? Other than that, it was just a few cool ones. For the fashion statement, I wore sweats and my beloved Mr. Willie Lanier jersey.

BryanBusby
01-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the extra money you dumb schmucks

-Clark

Garcia Bronco
01-08-2018, 05:19 PM
I did spend money on the wild-card game and Jeff triplette was very thankful.

Skyy God
01-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Hell no.

They haven’t won a home playofff game since I was a HS junior.

Titty Meat
01-08-2018, 05:24 PM
70 for the ticket
6 for pizza

Their pizza is literally some oven baked shit. It fucking sucked.

Fish
01-08-2018, 05:30 PM
I told myself I wasn't going to the game. I didn't want to see another home playoff loss, regardless of the fact that the Titans were the weakest playoff opponent in forever. Then I was gifted 6 free lower level tickets plus a parking pass the day of the game. The friends I took bought me a few beers during the game. I spent $0. Makes another playoff kick in the nuts slightly less painful I guess...

Time's Yours
01-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Yep. Last minute tickets on Friday at $135 each, $42 to park, plus a couple hot chocolates in the stadium.

I don't know if I'll do it again. Said I wouldn't this time then got excited at the last minute. I'd have to feel like the team is a legit Superbowl contender to go again. Not just fodder for Pitt or NE.

Hammock Parties
01-08-2018, 05:31 PM
He said he went to Utah with Alex and had flown in from Utah to see the game. This was his very first Arrowhead Chiefs game, and he wanted to see Alex win this playoff game since Tennessee was the worst team in the playoffs. His wife said she was a Raiders fan and was rooting for Tennessee because she didn't like the Chiefs.

Can I get her number?

Sounds like hubby is a cuck.

KCUnited
01-08-2018, 05:41 PM
Nope. Didn't even pop a beer. I'm pushing my chips in on Mahomes though. Got my jersey, got my New Era all red hat, gonna have a watch party with 50 people coming by....

cooper barrett
01-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Damn, I'm liking that... $25 well spent

The first time he washes it: Breast Cancer Awareness Week all over again.

cooper barrett
01-08-2018, 05:48 PM
70 for the ticket
6 for pizza

Their pizza is literally some oven baked shit. It ****ing sucked.

$6 pizza? If it tasted like real cardboard it would the food bargain of Arrowhead

Fish
01-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Bottle of water was $5.75 at the concession stand. Fucking water.

BryanBusby
01-08-2018, 05:50 PM
LMAO spending any money at all to support cuckman checkdown

I barely even made the investment to watch it, as the result was a guarantee.

cooper barrett
01-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Can I get her number?

Sounds like hubby is a cuck.

You couldn't afford to buy her a purse, no less 1 of her tits.

Easy 6
01-08-2018, 05:55 PM
The first time he washes it: Breast Cancer Awareness Week all over again.

Always wash in cold water

1) colors dont run
2) cheaper
3) removes stains better than hot

Bowser
01-08-2018, 05:57 PM
My cousin hit me up last second with a free suite pass when his wife bailed. I got full on their food, completely shit faced on their booze, and did not spend a dime. Best Chiefs home playoff loss ever!

TEX
01-08-2018, 06:27 PM
No - BUT I ALMOST dropped some serious money going to the game. A buddy of mine in Houston (Old Oiler fan) got 4 tix. He and a couple buds flew up for the game - he and one of the guys who went were with me in '93 when the Joe Montana & Co Chiefs came to Houston and beat the Oilers in the Dome in the '93 playoffs. So, for old times sake I almost decided to join them. They were telling me shit like, "Hey, it's the old Oilers - the Chiefs have this." But I said, it's the Chiefs - it's the playoffs - and they're playing at home, I'm staying home THIS TIME (I went last year for the Pitt game) ." Truth be told, I regretted not going until the Mariota deflected TD pass to himself. After that I KNEW what was coming. SOOOOO GLAD I STAYED HOME.

Because Chiefs

CoMoChief
01-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Fuck this team. At some point you have to expect results. I dont know how Blowfish has been able to have season tickets all these years, only to get your heart ripped right out of your ass every January.

They dont deserve a financial commitment from anybody.

I wonder how many STH were lost Sat night? I know me and a couple friends won't be renewing.

Eleazar
01-08-2018, 06:43 PM
I haven't been to a home game in several years, although I've been to two road games.

I don't really see myself going back until either Mahomes turns out to be the second coming or Andy Reid and his band of chuckleheads are gone. The only way I can help effect change is by voting with my wallet.

Of course, if they prove me wrong and actually build a complete team instead of the paper tiger they've been running out there for 5 years now, an if Andy spontaneously develops an IQ you can't add up on your fingers and toes, then I'd be back. But until they change the team's direction I won't feel they are serious about contending and not worthy of the price of a trip to the stadium. JMO

Pepe Silvia
01-08-2018, 06:43 PM
I think Reid loses for you guys on purpose, he had a shit eating grin while he was coughing your playoff game up.

Molitoth
01-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Spent $25 on a 64oz growler of Dogfish 120, another 11.99 on some Crane Brewing Grapefruit Gose, and another $20 on a couple of Pizza Shoppe Queen Pizzas.

Pretty good night to bring Mahomes into our future.

Prison Bitch
01-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Yep. Last minute tickets on Friday at $135 each, $42 to park, plus a couple hot chocolates in the stadium.

I don't know if I'll do it again. Said I wouldn't this time then got excited at the last minute. I'd have to feel like the team is a legit Superbowl contender to go again. Not just fodder for Pitt or NE.

You mean Tennessee

Eleazar
01-08-2018, 06:45 PM
You couldn't afford to buy her a purse, no less 1 of her tits.

ROFL

BigRedChief
01-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Not at the stadium.

Deberg_1990
01-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Not one penny. Unless you count my cable subscription.

TLO
01-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Nope

BryanBusby
01-08-2018, 06:55 PM
May I suggest.

Spend around $5 on some Nyquil and you'll have a fantastic experience. No regrets.

BigRedChief
01-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Not one penny. Unless you count my cable subscription.that counts. Your funding the playoff ineptitude. Way to go dickweed. 🌻

displacedinMN
01-08-2018, 07:01 PM
GB-if you do dump your season tickets. Please record the phone call. They know you.
Tell them why and ask to speak to as high up of person as you can.
We should all hear their excuses.

BigRedChief
01-08-2018, 07:08 PM
If you give up the tickets and the Chiefs allow you to transfer tickets to someone else, let's talk about what Mrs. Blowfish needs to make this happen.

Spott
01-08-2018, 07:41 PM
that counts. Your funding the playoff ineptitude. Way to go dickweed. 🌻

Does it count that I get the Sunday ticket for free?

Bugeater
01-08-2018, 07:42 PM
Spent nothing. Would do it again.

SAUTO
01-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Nope. Didn't even pop a beer. I'm pushing my chips in on Mahomes though. Got my jersey, got my New Era all red hat, gonna have a watch party with 50 people coming by....

I've already got 76 confirmed for every game next year.

Red Dawg
01-08-2018, 07:57 PM
I did not. I was close but the hurt of the past and Smith stopped me. I will for a Mahomes playoff game.

SAUTO
01-08-2018, 08:01 PM
If you give up the tickets and the Chiefs allow you to transfer tickets to someone else, let's talk about what Mrs. Blowfish needs to make this happen.

:rolleyes: already spoken for.

duncan_idaho
01-08-2018, 08:03 PM
I spent $0. I haven't paid to see a Chiefs game since Alex Smith was a 49er and came in and got his ass kicked.

As I tell them each year when contacted about ticket packages,
I will not spend a cent until their starting QB is a player drafted by the Chiefs and not another team's garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdj23
01-08-2018, 08:10 PM
$100 for the ticket and 5 beers @ $10/beer.

I feel like writing Clark and requesting a refund for the price of the ticket.

Reerun_KC
01-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Haven’t been since 04. But planning on going to see Mahomes.

Bearcat
01-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Not a dime since 2011. Granted, they manage to win 6 games at home a season, there are maybe a handful of games in that time I'd remotely regret not seeing live. Beating the Patriots in 2014 sticks out, partially because going to that game plus the Royals' WC game would have been pretty great.

MahiMike
01-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Hell yeah I spent money.

12 pack of Natty light - $9.99
1 loaf of velveeta - $4.99
2 cans Rotel - $1.80
2 Nub cigars - $12.00

Went all out.

Dayze
01-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Not since 2011 layoff loss.

bobbything
01-08-2018, 08:22 PM
$56 on two tickets for lower level seats. Free parking pass. Free food/booze in 101 tent. Two $9.50 beers inside the game.

Wasn’t worth a squirt of piss.

Marcellus
01-08-2018, 08:34 PM
I went to the game knowing if we lost it was Smith's last game as a Chief. It was disappointing how we lost but its a win in the end as we weren't going to the SB this year.

Some of you are incredible pussies and frankly if you didn't watch the game because you "knew the outcome beforehand" which is total bullshit, you really aren't any thing more than a faux fan.

I dont care who they play in what season, I am not missing watching a playoff game.

MahiMike
01-08-2018, 08:39 PM
At this point, the Chiefs should just make the playoffs and 1st 2 beers free.

Bearcat
01-08-2018, 08:40 PM
At this point, the Chiefs should just make the playoffs and 1st 2 beers free.

Why? The place was packed.

Rain Man
01-08-2018, 08:40 PM
25 cents of electricity. Narrowly avoided some plaster repair costs.

Spott
01-08-2018, 08:41 PM
I went to the game knowing if we lost it was Smith's last game as a Chief. It was disappointing how we lost but its a win in the end as we weren't going to the SB this year.

Some of you are incredible pussies and frankly if you didn't watch the game because you "knew the outcome beforehand" which is total bullshit, you really aren't any thing more than a faux fan.

I dont care who they play in what season, I am not missing watching a playoff game.

I wish I would have missed all of them. Every single one has been like a sledgehammer to the nuts.

Bearcat
01-08-2018, 08:44 PM

"Real" and apparently tough fans waste their money and time, goddamnit.

FanOfRED
01-08-2018, 09:49 PM
HELL NO!!! I spent an unknown amount to travel from the Ark/Okie boarder and risked getting frozen over in Indy to watch one of the biggest chokes ever. Then I spent another redicoulous amount to go to KC last year to brave a false ice storm just to watch Smith, or who ever is making the play calls, at home, to do what they do best. Not to mention the typical fucked up officiating. I don't know which pissed me off more. The officiating, the fact that the NFL tabooed the game by changing the game time for no reason, Smith's horrible skills, or dealing with a bunch of fuck face gitty Steelers fans. Anyways, back to the OP. HELL NOOOO! Not going to spend money for a disappointment when I can get that at home for a lot less.

With all that being said. If I see the same shit come out of the Mahomes era, I WILL turn my back on the Chiefs and the NFL as a whole. That will confirm that I am supporting a trash franchise in a trash organization.

BigRedChief
01-08-2018, 10:09 PM
:rolleyes: already spoken for.:shake: let Mrs. Blowfish decide how fine an item she always wanted and can now have.:harumph:

SAUTO
01-08-2018, 10:42 PM
:shake: let Mrs. Blowfish decide how fine an item she always wanted and can now have.:harumph:

Well you just made this all REAL awkward. Thanks

TribalElder
01-08-2018, 10:52 PM
I cancelled my tickets years ago and bought a new tv with the money

No regrets

Coach
01-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Nope, and don’t plan on to.

01-08-2018, 11:17 PM
In the stadium? Not a chance. For the tailgate, about $45.

Kclee
01-08-2018, 11:41 PM
I uhh, actually made money. I bet Titans +8.5 and then also bet them on the ML at +350. I figured if the Chiefs won, I wouldn't care about the money. I won enough so that this loss really didn't make me mad at all. Would have preferred a win, but come on, we knew this would happen.

BigRedChief
01-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Well you just made this all REAL awkward. Thanksdude, where do I live? I can't even use them. Im just having a little fun. Calm down Francis.

TimBone
01-09-2018, 01:59 AM
dude, where do I live? I can't even use them. Im just having a little fun. Calm down Francis.Where do you live? Never seen it mentioned.

TwistedChief
01-09-2018, 02:20 AM
Spent a lot. Happy with the decision. Less happy with the outcome. Will do so again.

It's not too different from playing the lottery. When you buy your ticket, the best part is the 30-second dream sequence about what would happen if you actually won. What if? Similarly, the best part of a Chiefs playoff game is the week leading up to it with glimmers of optimism.

It sucks that they lost. It sucks that as Chiefs fans winning a home playoff game is in any way equated to winning the lottery. But it doesn't mean I won't play again because... <cue dream sequence>... what if...

TimBone
01-09-2018, 02:21 AM
I spent money on the ingredients for some bomb ass chili. Been eating on it all week. Money well spent. Fuck the Chiefs.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-09-2018, 03:33 AM
I probably know the person you met who went to school with Alex. Athletically looking dude who works in business/sales?

Titty Meat
01-09-2018, 03:34 AM

Damn we could have met at gate F

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-09-2018, 03:38 AM
I spent $7600 hoping they were going to the SB. Damn you Andy Reid. Now I'll scalp them for 10k. Maybe more if the Vikings make it there

SAUTO
01-09-2018, 07:25 AM
dude, where do I live? .

How am i supposed to know?

Bugeater
01-09-2018, 07:29 AM
I spent $7600 hoping they were going to the SB. Damn you Andy Reid. Now I'll scalp them for 10k. Maybe more if the Vikings make it there
You did not.

People who are successful enough to drop that kind of coin aren't up at 3 fucking 38 am posting on a football message board.

Stop lying.

Marcellus
01-09-2018, 07:29 AM
"Real" and apparently tough fans waste their money and time, goddamnit.

I didn't say go to the game I said watch it. You telling me if you chose not to watch this game you are really a fan of the Chiefs?

cooper barrett
01-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Always wash in cold water

1) colors dont run
2) cheaper
3) removes stains better than hot

I was talking about his Knock off (forged) Dhina (not even made in China) shirt,

not how to launder it....

carlos3652
01-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Spent time... sat in the club section with 4 tickets my sister’s neighbor gave us. Parked in M for free also... it was the most pleasant experience at arrowhead I had ever had.

I felt numb at halftime being up 21-3, I felt numb when Mariota took a knee... the only moment of the second half where I almost crushed my wife and my sister was when DJ returned the non fumble for a td...

That playoff game was typical chiefs for the past 20 years. I’m 35 now, so this is all I know.

cooper barrett
01-09-2018, 08:12 AM
:shake: let Mrs. Blowfish decide how fine an item she always wanted and can now have.:harumph:

You two going to get plaster molds made as the first step of the process?

I'm glad you worked that out as who knows where the bidding would have gone.

cooper barrett
01-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Spent a lot. Happy with the decision. Less happy with the outcome. Will do so again.

It's not too different from playing the lottery. When you buy your ticket, the best part is the 30-second dream sequence about what would happen if you actually won. What if? Similarly, the best part of a Chiefs playoff game is the week leading up to it with glimmers of optimism.

It sucks that they lost. It sucks that as Chiefs fans winning a home playoff game is in any way equated to winning the lottery. But it doesn't mean I won't play again because... <cue dream sequence>... what if...

Did you get a tee shirt to go with the "Whine and melted cheese"

BigRedChief
01-09-2018, 08:23 AM
How am i supposed to know?Google? Take out a loan and hire a detective? Ask Rainman, he knows a lot.....

redfan
01-09-2018, 08:40 AM
No fucking way.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2018, 08:42 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

8 fucking K and you've never been to a game at Arrowhead.

You are a sorry ass excuse for a fake fan.

You couldn't make one road trip to your lil buddy's new place of employment in five years?

Dayze
01-09-2018, 08:43 AM
he's FOS.

now excuse me....I need to go wax my Ferrari.

ChiTown
01-09-2018, 08:46 AM
No. We (my Dad) were original Season Ticket Holders when the Chiefs came to KC in 1963. We kept our tickets as a Family until 2008, and then nobody wanted to renew. I decided I missed it and bought 2 season tickets in 2010 and promptly dumped them after we self-destructed to the Colts in The Playoffs. I realized then that this Franchise was cursed and I refused to throw good money away to a group that continually fucks shit up.

If they ever make it to the AFC champ game or a SB, I might spend some money to see that. Otherwise, unless I get a free tickets in a very nice section away from the drunken douchebags in Arrowhead, I ain’t going to another game.

Nzoner
01-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Hell no,they got more than enough of my money back in the days when I still believed.

Chief_For_Life58
01-09-2018, 09:40 AM
yep I have season tickets and bought my 2 for the playoffs. I was there till about 7 minutes left in the 4th when I realized we were going to lose so we left to avoid traffic. What a joke.

40 bucks for 2 burgers is ridiculous. Theyre not even good burgers either. They company I work for has a suite and I go to it every few games. The food in there sucks too and they must be paying 50k for that or more. Step your game up chiefs

redfan
01-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Hell no,they got more than enough of my money back in the days when I still believed.

Yes, my well has also run dry. Win some key games, and maybe a new spring will refill it.

Nzoner
01-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Yes, my well has also run dry. Win some key games, and maybe a new spring will refill it.

If the Super Bowl is a rematch from last season I'm even considering canceling my annual party.

gblowfish
01-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Here's a picture of the rich folk cafeteria area. At least the sun was shining through the windows and it was nice and warm.

Nzoner
01-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Here's a picture of the rich folk cafeteria area. At least the sun was shining through the windows and it was nice and warm.

I paid $13 for a Bloody Mary in there a few years ago with very little vodka but hey I got a mason jar with the KC logo on it.

DRU
01-09-2018, 10:33 AM
Nope. Spent $15k up there between 2010 - 2015, though. Total waste of money. That was before I learned to buy assets instead of liabilities. If only I had put it into crypto instead. Doh!

Bowser
01-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Nope. Spent $15k up there between 2010 - 2015, though. Total waste of money. That was before I learned to buy assets instead of liabilities. If only I had put it into crypto instead. Doh!

If you had done that, at least you would have been able to watch them lose from the comfort of your yacht as it floated around the Caribbean.

cooper barrett
01-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Google? Take out a loan and hire a detective? Ask Rainman, he knows a lot.....

Read his posts or better yet use the worthless searc engine we have here. I found this on my Dark Web SE. "So if it happens in California....is it ok? Because you know...we have a Democrat as governor?"

cooper barrett
01-09-2018, 10:57 AM
he's FOS.

now excuse me....I need to go wax my Ferrari.

Visuals make the comment come alive. I am sure this is where all Tigger's action takes place

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/v3qB7Jt3nwk/maxresdefault.jpg

cooper barrett
01-09-2018, 11:00 AM
No. We (my Dad) were original Season Ticket Holders when the Chiefs came to KC in 1963. We kept our tickets as a Family until 2008, and then nobody wanted to renew. I decided I missed it and bought 2 season tickets in 2010 and promptly dumped them after we self-destructed to the Colts in The Playoffs. I realized then that this Franchise was cursed and I refused to throw good money away to a group that continually ****s shit up.

If they ever make it to the AFC champ game or a SB, I might spend some money to see that. Otherwise, unless I get a free tickets in a very nice section away from the drunken douchebags in Arrowhead, I ain’t going to another game.

If you had used the system you would be sitting behind the Blowfish's... and selling them for $1K each. Just like George wish he had....:hmmm::hmmm:

cooper barrett
01-09-2018, 11:02 AM

Been there done that, They should and you should call it the "Donor Center"

Bearcat
01-09-2018, 10:29 PM
I didn't say go to the game I said watch it. You telling me if you chose not to watch this game you are really a fan of the Chiefs?

It's not like it was the Super Bowl or AFC Championship game or even getting over the Patriots/Steelers hump.... I've heard multiple people call the Titans the worst playoff team in the past decade.

There's the whole, hey, they might win their first home playoff game in a really fucking long time.... but.... come on.

If someone is going to miss a playoff game, it's actually the perfect game to miss... as mentioned in this thread, it's practically safe to assume it would end a Chiefs blowout or a disgusting loss.

Well, unless you mean you're not a true glutton for punishment, thus not really a Chiefs fan unless you subject yourself to every opportunity to see them choke away a playoff game... then, sure. LMAO

Titty Meat
01-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Anyone buying liquor at Arrowhead is an idiot. Sneak your own shit in.

HemiEd
01-09-2018, 11:13 PM
Spent nothing. Would do it again.

Same here, but after the Kelce hit I knew what was coming so some whiskey was consumed.
Will be the first time I haven't bought any AFCW champ gear.

HemiEd
01-09-2018, 11:15 PM
$100 for the ticket and 5 beers @ $10/beer.

I feel like writing Clark and requesting a refund for the price of the ticket.

:eek: 10 bucks now?

HemiEd
01-09-2018, 11:24 PM
free tickets in a very nice section away from the drunken douchebags in Arrowhead, I ain’t going to another game.
What section is that please? I might try again.

cdcox
01-10-2018, 01:29 AM
Not for this game, but we keep Directv year around for the soul purpose of spending even more money on NFL Sunday Ticket. If they keep Alex, I'm done.

ChiTown
01-10-2018, 07:19 AM
What section is that please? I might try again.

Club Seats or a Suite :D

Just to clarify, I’m not some teetotaler. I just can’t believe how destroyed so many fans get at the games. I enjoy a few beers when I go, but I actually want to SEE the game, and not fight, pass out, puke or constantly scream like a dickhead because I’m drunk.

SuperBowl4
01-10-2018, 07:32 AM
1.Flew in from Los Angeles - $300 2.Used points to stay at the hotel - Free 3.Took the roundtrip hotel shuttle to Arrowhead - $35 - should have taken a Lift or Uber, live and learn 4.Spent $65 for my last row upper level ticket, row 16 in the end zone 5.Brought my daughter so times two plus a $31 Bennie at the game Great experience. The Stealth Bomber flew right over us. Great first half by the CHIEFS but again a disappointing playoff loss. I went to two games this year at Arrowhead, the other was vs. the Chargers. So with meals, transportation, and game tickets it was about a $1000.00 for the both of us. I would do it again. GO CHIEFS!

SuperBowl4
01-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Nope. Spent $15k up there between 2010 - 2015, though. Total waste of money. That was before I learned to buy assets instead of liabilities. If only I had put it into crypto instead. Doh!What is the Crypto customer service phone number because I tried purchasing tickets using my Crypto but nobody is accepting it. Can't buy food, gas, tickets. Nothing. :cuss:

Mile High Mania
01-10-2018, 07:45 AM

Earlier, you made it sound like you were walking amongst the polo sweater crowd... that crew looks rather tailgatish, if you ask me.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2018, 08:00 AM
70 for the ticket
6 for pizza

Their pizza is literally some oven baked shit. It fucking sucked.

Lambeau serves Tombstone. Like $30 bucks for a frozen pizza ROFL

Bwana
01-10-2018, 08:17 AM
Not one red cent. And won't until they become an organization capable of winning it all.

Yep, the last time a flew in for a playoff game was the no punt Colts game in 2003. The last game I few in for any game was 6-7 years ago.

If there isn't a top notch team playing on our end, there is no way I'm dropping that kind of money. Between good tickets, airline flights for my wife and I, hotels, a rental car and food, it's normally 3K plus.

BigRedChief
01-10-2018, 08:33 AM
Club Seats or a Suite :D

Just to clarify, I’m not some teetotaler. I just can’t believe how destroyed so many fans get at the games. I enjoy a few beers when I go, but I actually want to SEE the game, and not fight, pass out, puke or constantly scream like a dickhead because I’m drunk.That changed during my season ticket holder history. At first during the Montana era people would partake in the adult beverages but the sloppy slur words, pass out, fall down drunk or someone picking a fight with a fan was a rare thing, not something that was happening in every section at the end of my season ticket holder history 17 years later.

BigRedChief
01-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Yep, the last time a flew in for a playoff game was the no punt Colts game in 2003. The last game I few in for any game was 6-7 years ago.

If there isn't a top notch team playing on our end, there is no way I'm dropping that kind of money. Between good tickets, airline flights for my wife and I, hotels, a rental car and food, it's normally 3K plus.Yeah, I'll go back for family but spending that kind of money to go back to see the Chiefs, no way. I can go on a week long cruise to the Caribbean, super size another TV etc. Better ways to spend the cash.

gblowfish
01-10-2018, 09:58 AM
Earlier, you made it sound like you were walking amongst the polo sweater crowd... that crew looks rather tailgatish, if you ask me.
Well, where I was sitting were where most of the riff raff were hearded to. There were a greater number of wine and cheesers, but most of those people didn't hang out with the riff raff.

WilliamTheIrish
01-10-2018, 10:09 AM
Not a dime.

After the Goonther debacle of blowing the division against the Raiders AT HOME AFTER LEADING 17-0 in 00, I said "I will not pay for season tickets again (17 years) to see another rertread QB under center for this franchise". This included the GM at the time, who put in place the infamous "Three stooges" coaching staff of Goonther, Jimmie Raye and Kurt Schottenheimer.

I returned for opening day this year against the Eagles. It was free. I sat in the club section and spent $10 on water.

I gave up Sunday Ticket after the 99 season and cut the cord almost three years ago. So I've spent a grand total of 10$ on the Chiefs since 2000.

I'm hopeful for the PMII era.

Hammock Parties
01-10-2018, 10:23 AM
I've spent a grand total of 10$ on the Chiefs since 2000.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xVPeYhF7iIjXJ6/giphy.gif