PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs lose top scout to Browns

Titty Meat
01-10-2018, 05:59 PM
http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/10/chiefs-lose-three-scouts-to-browns/

One of the biggest downsides to losing a member of the front office or coaching staff is that there’s often a domino effect — once one guy goes, more of his “guys” follow.

That’s currently happening with the Chiefs right now as three scouts have left Kansas City’s front office to join former Chiefs general manager and current Browns GM John Dorsey in Cleveland.

Those three are college scouting coordinator Dan Zegers, pro scout Jim Noel and area scout Matt Donahoe. Noel will move up to assistant director of pro scouting with the Browns while Zegers and Donahoe will hold the same roles as they did in K.C.

Dante84
01-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Top?

Sandy Vagina
01-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Has the feel of a 49ers' collapse after 2013. :eek:

Eleazar
01-10-2018, 06:03 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4260760/sinking-ship-o.gif

Best22
01-10-2018, 06:05 PM

Impossible. Kaepernick led the 49ers to the Superbowl.

Mahomes hasn't done that yet

Don't put the cart before the horse

Hammock Parties
01-10-2018, 06:06 PM

You really need the banhammer. I can already see how this is going to go.

You're going to stick around and take shits on Mahomes at every fucking opportunity.

Ming the Merciless
01-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Impossible. Kaepernick led the 49ers to the Superbowl.

ANd , Kaepernick not only played one of the best games ever by ANYONE in a 49ers uniform....he played one of the best games by anyone in an NFL uniform

I genuinely thought the guy was going to a be a legit star...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201301120sfo.htm

Titty Meat
01-10-2018, 06:07 PM

You're going to stick around and take shits on Mahomes at every ****ing opportunity.

Irony

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-10-2018, 06:37 PM
This is worriesome to those of us that don't REALLY know their importance to the franchise but the way I see it is :

IT'S PATRICK MAHOMES TIME BABY AND IT WON'T MATTER!!!!!

MTG#10
01-10-2018, 06:38 PM
You're going to stick around and take shits on Mahomes at every ****ing opportunity.

This sounds extremely familiar except not Mahomes

:hmmm:

Hammock Parties
01-10-2018, 06:43 PM

Every single shit I took on Alex Smith was fully justified and for the betterment of this franchise and message board.

My gospel has flourished.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-10-2018, 06:44 PM

ROFL

threebag
01-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Mahomes to the Browns for 1 and 4?

Sassy Squatch
01-10-2018, 06:47 PM
Reid would do it.

Chiefshrink
01-10-2018, 06:48 PM
This is worriesome to those of us that don't REALLY know their importance to the franchise but the way I see it is :

IT'S PATRICK MAHOMES TIME BABY AND IT WON'T MATTER!!!!!

Not worried in the least. Seriously look at the serious defensive talent along our LB and DL as well as our o-line ? Do you see a ton of developed talent ? :rolleyes:

TribalElder
01-10-2018, 06:53 PM
In the end, after creating coaches and GM candidates for other teams, losing assistant coaches, support staff, and playoff games, all that is left will be Andy

NJChiefsFan
01-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Am I missing where it says "top scout" in the article?

rico
01-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Every single shit I took on Alex Smith was fully justified and for the betterment of this franchise and message board.

My gospel has flourished.

Not to mention, you are an actual Chiefs fan who has been a Chiefs fan forever...in which Sandy was never a Chiefs fan...ever... he is an Alex-only fan now converted to an Alex-only fan/Mahomes Chiefs hater...really no need for it...at all.

Sassy Squatch
01-10-2018, 06:57 PM
In the end, after creating coaches and GM candidates for other teams, losing assistant coaches, support staff, and playoff games, all that is left will be Andy
The fact Andy churns out coaching candidates like he does is a good thing, IMO. We're more likely than not going to have the best to choose from to fill in the gaps of the ones that leave.

BigRedChief
01-10-2018, 06:58 PM

IT'S PATRICK MAHOMES TIME BABY AND IT WON'T MATTER!!!!!the guy was 1 of 7 scouts.

Dante84
01-10-2018, 07:00 PM
Top?

Am I missing where it says "top scout" in the article?

Yes, yes you are.

It's a misleading thread title.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-10-2018, 07:00 PM

You fucking wish.

Sandy Vagina
01-10-2018, 07:27 PM
You ****ing wish.

Why would I wish for that? Jesus, you really have gotten stupid lately.

I like the Chiefs, dummy. I don't want them or Mahomes to fall apart just because Alex won't be there anymore. I WANT HIM OUT OF THERE.

WE are on the same side, more than you know.

I'm not going to begrudge Mahomes anything, and certainly not because a dozen or so posters on a forum deserve for him to suck. **** that. Go Chiefs. They will still be one of two or three NFL teams I will watch and wish well for.

Hammock Parties
01-10-2018, 07:29 PM

I like the Chiefs, dummy. I don't want them or Mahomes to fall apart just because Alex won't be there anymore. I WANT HIM OUT OF THERE.

I'm not going to begrudge Mahomes anything, and certainly not because a dozen or so posters on a forum deserve for him to suck. **** that. Go Chiefs. They will still be one of two or three NFL teams I will watch and wish well for.

https://i.giphy.com/media/rhNAOOlZEzK12/giphy.webp

pugsnotdrugs19
01-10-2018, 07:29 PM

Maybe so... but when you throw comments like that around with really no support to back them, it makes you look like you really don't want what's best for the team going forward.

Sandy Vagina
01-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Maybe so... but when you throw comments like that around with really no support to back them, it makes you look like you really don't want what's best for the team going forward.

You are reaching... just because of who I am, and where I'm from.

BigCatDaddy
01-10-2018, 07:40 PM

No.. Pretty sure that won't be happening.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-10-2018, 07:49 PM

Cause you didn't take a shit in Smith for five years straight

Hammock Parties
01-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Cause you didn't take a shit in Smith for five years straight

Fertilizer for the beautiful flower that is now in full bloom.

Chiefs Moon
01-10-2018, 07:58 PM

Don't tell Keitzman at WHB

splatbass
01-10-2018, 08:07 PM

The way you've done with Alex Smith for 5 years? You are the last person that should be criticizing him. Hypocrisy is spelled "Clay".

saphojunkie
01-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Fuck all the idiots who rode into town with Alex.

Good fucking riddance.

Reerun_KC
01-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Irony

Much irony as chiefs fans defending alex only fans in every thread.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2018, 08:51 PM
Dumb thread, billay

splatbass
01-10-2018, 09:20 PM
Much irony as chiefs fans defending alex only fans in every thread.

I don't think you know what "irony" means.