PDA

View Full Version : Football EDP wants a piece of that Patriot ass!!!!

Superturtle
01-21-2018, 09:32 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6fK9BFuhut8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO Dude is a CP poster in real life.

Bonus clip of him stomping out a Nick Foles doll for lulz.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ytIucCzZaWc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties
01-21-2018, 09:35 PM
ALL YOU BITCH MADE MOTHERFUCKING FANS OUT THERE IN BOSTON HOW THE FUCK IS IT GOING MOTHERFUCKER!

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Coochie liquor
01-21-2018, 09:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6fK9BFuhut8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO Dude is a CP poster in real life.

Bonus clip of him stomping out a Nick Foles doll for lulz.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ytIucCzZaWc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iíve been wondering what EDP been up to. Last I heard he was hating the Pederson hire. Glad a SB berth has changed his mind. Maybe one day the Chiefs lmao sorry I was being delusional for a second.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-21-2018, 09:48 PM
Great to see EDP enjoying some team success; MY kind of NFL fan.

Yosef_Malkovitch
01-22-2018, 08:04 AM
You know, as much as I don't really want to see Brady win yet again, it would be rather funny if the Eagles had a meltdown like the Falcons did last year. I'd love to see what EDP had to say about that...

RealSNR
01-22-2018, 08:18 AM
I remember hearing about EDP a long time ago. Then back when Chip Kelly had the team I saw on the score ticker that the Lions were beating the Eagles by like 30 points. I go, "Hmm, I can't wait to see what EDP has to say about this..."

Before the game is even over, I see he has a new video upload on my YouTube feed: "REINDEER ANTLERS SHOVED UP OUR FUCKING ASSES"

For some reason the timing of it all was the most hilarious thing I had seen in about a month

JENKINSWINS
01-22-2018, 08:38 AM
Only bitch asses call action figures “dolls”.

gblowfish
01-22-2018, 09:28 AM
He's wearing a Ron Jaworski Jersey???

MIAdragon
01-22-2018, 09:45 AM
O my...

Dylan
01-22-2018, 01:24 PM
I have admit that I am happy for EDP...What touched me the most, was learning that his mother has recently passed away....

The most moving moment takes place near the end of the video's run where sorrow holds sway - EDP holds up a picture of his mother on a memorial card and with tear filled eyes repeatedly says, "Just do this for moms."

Therefore, in two weeks, I will be happy for EDP if his beloved team has the opportunity to bring home a Vince Lombardi Trophy for the first time in franchise history.

EDIT: Although, I will be rooting for the Patriots to win the Super Bowl in two weeks.

When you look back on Bill Belichick's 12-year tenure with the Giants under head coach Bill Parcells, his defensive unit helped the Giants to win two Super Bowl rings.

Then in 2008, Belichick led Tom Brady and the Patriots to a perfect regular season undefeated only to fall to the Giants in the Super Bowl.

In 2012, the Patriots were sent home packing after losing to the Giants for a second time in the Super Bowl.

What is not to love about the Patriots for Giants fans? :D

Superturtle
01-22-2018, 01:29 PM
Only bitch asses call action figures “dolls”.
You seem like a real fag.

Spott
01-22-2018, 03:04 PM
Does he have any videos of stomping Alex Smith dolls? If not, we should send him some.

Easy 6
01-22-2018, 03:28 PM
Looking forward to EDPs nuclear reactor meltdown rant when the Eagles get diced up

Molitoth
01-22-2018, 03:42 PM
I find this guy more annoying than amusing. =(

Yosef_Malkovitch
01-22-2018, 04:43 PM
OMG. He took his shirt off and you can see the gentle curve of the man-boobs when he raises his hands over his head.

Hahahahaaa!

Kiimosabi
01-22-2018, 05:38 PM
Great to see EDP enjoying some team success; MY kind of NFL fan.

Your kind of fan is a fat virgin who creeps out women and shits into Big Gulp cups?

He's a horrifying train wreck of a guy.

WhiteWhale
01-22-2018, 07:50 PM
Your kind of fan is a fat virgin who creeps out women and shits into Big Gulp cups?

You're gonna make him fall in love with the guy with comments like this.

PAChiefsGuy
01-22-2018, 07:57 PM

Which is exactly why Sweet Daddy Hate likes him so much.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-22-2018, 10:14 PM
EDP accepts no jive-ass, ReidSmith-esque bullshit from his franchise. It's EDP's world, the Eagles just get to rent a few acres.

eDave
01-22-2018, 10:15 PM
LOL Good for EDP. He's been through a lot.

I like how he gave himself a Gatorade (or something) bath. Hope he's able to attend.

Chief Northman
01-22-2018, 10:18 PM
Fake rage.

He has a few good lines, but his act gets tired.

LoneWolf
01-22-2018, 10:20 PM
LOL Good for EDP. He's been through a lot of groceries.

FYP

Personally I think EDP is a low IQ, annoying waste of a human being, but if others get enjoyment watching his dumb videos who am I to complain.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-22-2018, 10:26 PM
The Chiefs need more EDP's and less Fart Gretz's