PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Offseason Planet Evaluation: Demarcus Robinson

Rain Man
01-22-2018, 11:15 AM
Time to evaluate not just any Marcus, but De marcus. Tell the world what you think.

Demarcus played in all 16 games this year and made 8 starts. He had 212 receiving yards for 10.1 ypr. He returned one punt for -4 yards, if that actually counts as a return.

dlphg9
01-22-2018, 11:15 AM
Nb4poll

notorious
01-22-2018, 11:53 AM
Don’t talk shit on my guy.

wazu
01-22-2018, 12:02 PM
He had a golden opportunity this year, and he blew it.

Rain Man
01-22-2018, 12:05 PM
He had a golden opportunity this year, and he blew it.

Yeah, exactly. The preseason had me all stoked, and then when he got to start eight regular season games, he became more known for dropping the ball than catching it. I had high hopes for him that have been somewhat dashed.

I think the potential is there, and he's still an ascending player. But will he have an opportunity to show it next year? I'm not sure about that.

hitchief
01-22-2018, 12:19 PM
Had his moments but like most of the team was not consistent.

Since I see that with almost every player on the team, I put most of this on the coaching staff. They have not got the best out of any player IMO.

I think he has way more upside than Wilson and would switch the 2 next season and see what happens cause I know what alligator arms Wilson will do in the clutch.

DaneMcCloud
01-22-2018, 12:29 PM
Garbage.

Should have been cut in 2016. Shouldn't have made the roster in 2017 over Marcus Kemp.

D-, only because he drew a Pass Interference penalty in the end zone, which resulted in a TD on the 1 yard line on the next drive.

A bottle of Mr. Pibb is too much for this player.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-22-2018, 12:37 PM
Decent 4th string backup.

He really emphasized how much this team misses with Conley out

Easy 6
01-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Went with a flat C, thought about C+ due to the big touchdown to end the half... but came back down due to drops, and a thoroughly average 10 ypc

Performed slightly worse than expected
Hoping he earns much larger role
Ascending talent
Sold for a 5th
Gotta work harder for crab meat, but its much sweeter than lobster

Ragged Robin
01-22-2018, 01:28 PM
he really sucked in the Mahomes game, like borderline sabotaged the game kind of bad

..but made up for it in the playoffs in that TD drive

Otter
01-22-2018, 01:30 PM
Pat sure seems to have more synergy with him than Alex so I still have hope for the guy.

MahiMike
01-22-2018, 01:40 PM
Pat sure seems to have more synergy with him than Alex so I still have hope for the guy.

This. Training camp with him and mahomes will be telling.

Ragged Robin
01-22-2018, 01:46 PM

This. Training camp with him and mahomes will be telling.

...except in the one regular season game they played with each other where it looked like the exact opposite :)

Rain Man
01-22-2018, 02:09 PM
...except in the one regular season game they played with each other where it looked like the exact opposite :)

Yeah, that was weird. I expected to see a lot of fireworks, and I got nothing but fizzle. So was the preseason the fluke, the Broncos game the fluke, or both?

Ragged Robin
01-22-2018, 03:38 PM
Yeah, that was weird. I expected to see a lot of fireworks, and I got nothing but fizzle. So was the preseason the fluke, the Broncos game the fluke, or both?

he's just a jag is all, won't really matter when Pat will be throwing to Kelce, Hill and Conely anyway

oldman
01-22-2018, 03:46 PM
A solid C, about as I expected, about the same, stable, 6th rounder, lobster. The guy had a lot of chances to step up and take that #3 WR from Wilson and he did just enough to keep him in front of Chesson. One game superstar, the next game drek. That said, until Chesson, Dieter, Kemp, or any other of the scrubs take the job away from him, he's worth a 6th.

DaneMcCloud
01-22-2018, 03:48 PM
he's just a jag is all, won't really matter when Pat will be throwing to Kelce, Hill and Conely anyway

And Hunt and Ware

NJChiefsFan
01-22-2018, 07:27 PM
Thought he showed potential with Mahomes in the preseason. Looked good at times in the PIT game this year. Vanished after that. Did worse than vanish in the DEN game. Still think he can improve but he really didn't help himself this year when he had a clear opportunity.

Chiefshrink
01-22-2018, 07:50 PM
Don't really think it is fair to give a grade. Wait until after a couple of years with Mahomes then I will grade. No WR of the Chiefs should be receiving any kind of grade especially with AS as QB because you can't really know their true potential.:shrug:

Just look at how good Mahomes made Wilson look in that Denver game with 2nd tier players. AS could never make Wilson look that good. But one thing we do know is that AW will always have alligator arms when he knows a hit is coming that is for sure:D