PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs CURSE of the KINGDOM: Rise of Mahomes

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 11:53 AM
22 years in the making.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gKMHfehtEKs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shaid
02-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Thank you Clay!

New World Order
02-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Fucking epic!

Shaid
02-03-2018, 12:13 PM
I will say, the whole first part was pretty damn depressing. Rewatching all that fail. Now, we can finally move forward with a true franchise QB. Gonna be a fun decade.

WilliamTheIrish
02-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Holy. Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiit.

That was fucking great

ChiefsCountry
02-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Clay you have too much time on your hands. But damn that was awesome.

Priest31kc
02-03-2018, 12:16 PM
Amazing. Major props Clay. Your best work yet.

Easy 6
02-03-2018, 12:17 PM
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

The throw he makes at 9:10 with Tech is absolutely unreal, its just oozes grit and toughness... rolling right, the linebacker is bearing down on him, he stops, sets his feet KNOWING he is about to get blasted, and launches a strike anyway

Furthermore, those of you down on Robinson are going to end up loving him IMO... Mahomes CLEARLY loves him, half of his highlight throws go to Robinson

Soooooo ****ing excited to see how Veach builds the team around this kid... the bomb drops in 2018

Great work, Clay

aturnis
02-03-2018, 12:18 PM
The Denver comeback drive does it for me. I think Mahomes play promotes a strong "if you don't give up on me, I won't give up on you" mentality for this team. Too much talent on offense, and too much talent returning/added for this team not to be improved next season.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Legendary.

WilliamTheIrish
02-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Clay, I shit you not, I set my phone alarm to log on before 1100. That was great. I think we need to remember those freezing fucking cold, dark January late afternoons, in order to really enjoy what is coming down the tracks.

And the ending... that was just too GD funny.

Deberg_1990
02-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Bono had some pretty damn good protection and nice pockets in that playoff game.

Pablo
That was very, very nice. Boner inducing.

WilliamTheIrish
Fucking Bono... what a GD loser. And Grbac... loser.

RealSNR
02-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Okay, PLEASE tell me that Alex Smith was Sir Robin. I couldn't tell because I didn't see the chicken shield, but he's just GOT to be!!

RippedmyFlesh
02-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Fantastic job Clay. Lived up to all the anticipation for me. The future is bright.

SAUTO
02-03-2018, 12:27 PM
I almost cried.

Awesome

Dartgod
02-03-2018, 12:28 PM
You're going to fucking jinx him .

Perineum Ripper
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9b6f8d14878c4bf7ef949f331ebbc417/tenor.gif

bsroyals54
Cool vid, I was only 5 when that 1995 playoff colts game happened, what a fucking shitshow that must of been! I can imagine the disappointment

displacedinMN
02-03-2018, 12:33 PM
I will say, the whole first part was pretty damn depressing. Rewatching all that fail. Now, we can finally move forward with a true franchise QB. Gonna be a fun decade.

ditto-did not know if I should be happy or sad.

Just to add to this curse---What year did Mitch Holtus take over the radio call???

Just saying.

bigjosh
02-03-2018, 12:38 PM
Great job!

Grbac looked just like the most recent number 11 bailing on clean pockets and pants shitting. I could have sworn that was just non HD quality video from the last 5 years.

RunKC
02-03-2018, 12:39 PM
I was sure Clay would have had Zarth at the end with Redskins fans LMAO

ChiefsCountry
02-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Grbac should have went into Alex Smith checkdown mode on that drive. Had a wide open checkdown for the first down.

Canofbier
02-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Nice job pulling together a story line and showing some of the throws that distinguish Mahomes from the others in our long history of QB sadness. Nice use of music, too, as usual in your work. Definitely makes me hyped for Mahomes!

That being said, it does still have an...amateurish feel to it? We all know you've got the talent, but some of the voice-overs felt weird and the effects you used were a bit over the top (flames and ripple effects EVERYWHERE, overly aggressive coloring/shading) or out of place/tacked on (the GoT thing was poorly executed, IMO, and where the hell did the knights of the round table come from?). Probably not popular opinions here, but I think you could do better.

Red Dawg
02-03-2018, 12:50 PM
That was great. How can anyone not think this kid will be anything but awesome. Mahomes can flat out ball!

Red Dawg
02-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Nice job pulling together a story line and showing some of the throws that distinguish Mahomes from the others in our long history of QB sadness. Nice use of music, too, as usual in your work. Definitely makes me hyped for Mahomes!

That being said, it does still have an...amateurish feel to it? We all know you've got the talent, but some of the voice-overs felt weird and the effects you used were a bit over the top (flames and ripple effects EVERYWHERE, overly aggressive coloring/shading) or out of place/tacked on (the GoT thing was poorly executed, IMO, and where the hell did the knights of the round table come from?). Probably not popular opinions here, but I think you could do better.

You ungrateful little girl. Shut your whore mouth.

Canofbier
02-03-2018, 12:53 PM

You're good at delivering that line! You must have practice disappointing whores.

Chief Pote
02-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Nice job Clay, some of your best work.

However, after 48 years I have the right to be a skeptic. I think we'll still lose in the first round of the playoffs at fucking home. :harumph:

Red Beans
02-03-2018, 12:55 PM
My God. What a roller coaster of emotions.

Sassy Squatch
02-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Should've had Mahomes as the French taunter launching shit at all the other failed QBs.

RippedmyFlesh
02-03-2018, 01:00 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a6b9c73e15399858ca2f4360d9908b98/tenor.gif?itemid=4920592

mr. tegu
02-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Where is the game of thrones gif? I know it was posted elsewhere but can’t recall where.

Sassy Squatch
02-03-2018, 01:22 PM

What the fuck? He did it on his own time with no budget. This type of shit can cost time and money.

Mama Hip Rockets
02-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Steve Bono sucks.

wazu
02-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Awesome job, Clay. If anybody asks me again why I was so tough on Alex Smith during his tenure here, I will be pointing them to this!

bigjosh
02-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Pat Sr. shares all your stuff. LMAO

Red Dawg
02-03-2018, 01:47 PM
You're good at delivering that line! You must have practice disappointing whores.

Bada Bing. Shut your whore mouth again

milkman
02-03-2018, 01:49 PM
I'm like teen with my first wet dream watching this.

duncan_idaho
02-03-2018, 01:51 PM
I'm like teen with my first wet dream watching this.

Yup. Great work, Clay.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-03-2018, 01:55 PM
The Rise is already underway for me. Just whooped some Squealer fans ass on Madden online. The foursome of Mahomes, Hunt, Kelce, and Hill is damn near unstoppable.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-03-2018, 02:02 PM

Ridiculous

CaliforniaChief
02-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Can we start the season yet? I've NEVER been as excited as I am now about where our team is headed.

Great video, Clay.

Molitoth
02-03-2018, 02:34 PM

:rolleyes:

My goodness.

KCFalcon59
02-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Masterpiece Theater. Enjoyed that a lot.

carcosa
02-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Ready Player One? More like Ready QB1!!!!

MahomesMagic
02-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Look out NFL, here we come.

Mahomes will show no mercy.

eDave
02-03-2018, 02:58 PM

It's the voice-overs.

Canofbier
02-03-2018, 03:06 PM
What the ****? He did it on his own time with no budget. This type of shit can cost time and money.

Ridiculous

:rolleyes:

My goodness.

What's wrong with providing some criticism, particularly to someone who has talent? He does parts of these videos very well, and I think that if he brings some of the other elements up to that level then his videos could get a way bigger viewership.

displacedinMN
02-03-2018, 03:14 PM
The Rise is already underway for me. Just whooped some Squealer fans ass on Madden online. The foursome of Mahomes, Hunt, Kelce, and Hill is damn near unstoppable.

I think of that too. HOLY COW!
Still would like another good WR.

The only things that scare me-Sutton, andy calling plays.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Okay, PLEASE tell me that Alex Smith was Sir Robin. I couldn't tell because I didn't see the chicken shield, but he's just GOT to be!!

It bloody zoomed in on his face. Obviously.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 03:24 PM
tiger is trolling the youtube comments LMAO

ChiefsCountry
02-03-2018, 03:30 PM

I don't who is worst Tiger or his son Ninja.

Easy 6
02-03-2018, 03:35 PM

Yeah, looks like quite a few dickweeds are commenting on it... if I had a google account I'd smack' em around a little bit

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 03:42 PM
I was sure Clay would have had Zarth at the end with Redskins fans LMAO

All in good time.

There is so much potential coming next season.

Pat Sr. shares all your stuff. LMAO

He's freaking awesome.

Where is the game of thrones gif? I know it was posted elsewhere but can’t recall where.

We should have a new one. I re-did it for the video with Mahomes' current haircut.

https://i.imgur.com/VKgXYmc.gif

I can easily replace Alex's face with Carr, Brady, Roethlisberger next season.... :D

BigCatDaddy
02-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Goosebumps

aces and eights
02-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the film that is a good history lesson for the tech fans that are following Mahomes. He is just fun to watch play.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the film that is a good history lesson for the tech fans that are following Mahomes. He is just fun to watch play.

I just hope Pat doesn't see it. He doesn't need that kind of pressure. ROFL

pugsnotdrugs19
02-03-2018, 04:04 PM
I think of that too. HOLY COW!
Still would like another good WR.

The only things that scare me-Sutton, andy calling plays.

I hear ya. But we do know this: Andy called plays against Denver. And while he did his best to protect Pat with some quick passes at times due to the scrubs in front of him, it didn't keep PM from slingin' that sum bitch.

Sutton's got a lot to prove, but from the sounds of the interview with CHunt and Albert Breer's article where he spoke to a Chiefs coach, the staff didn't feel comfortable bringing pressure with our personnel on the back end. Now, I still think it was too conservative at times regardless of those factors, but we've already taken one step toward having a more fierce defense by adding Fuller. The Chiefs all of the sudden very likely have a top flight CB duo with the freak himself, Eric Berry, set to return.

Spott
02-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Yeah, I am not watching those "highlights" again. I would rather take a cheese grater to the back of my thigh for half an hour and dip it in turpentine.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 04:12 PM
where the hell did the knights of the round table come from

ROFL

That's exactly the reaction I was going for.

It started with just making Trent "sir not appearing in this film," which is fucking hilarious.

And then I decided, you know what, fuck it, I'm going to go HAM on this, photoshop the rest of the QBs in and have it lead into Night King Mahomes.

Oh and you know what, while I'm here let's just have the title sequence get lit by flames and ignite Arrowhead because why not? ROFL

And if you don't like that ending, blow me. One thing you are always guaranteed at the end of these videos is some crazy fucked-up thing coming at you from left field that you absolutely do not expect.

ENJOY FUCKER

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I am not watching those "highlights" again. I would rather take a cheese grater to the back of my thigh for half an hour and dip it in turpentine.

You're missing out.

The depressing history of our past is intermixed with Sir Mahomes rising through the darkness like the blazing sun, before at last shining down on our fair Kingdom.

Sassy Squatch
02-03-2018, 04:16 PM
LMAO it really is Tiger trolling the video. What a fucking psychopath.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-03-2018, 04:17 PM

It really sucks too. Cause I want to wish Smith the best, I wanted to just say kadoos and so long, best of luck... but that stupid fucker just won't let it die.

He's in for an even ruder awakening than Smith himself come this season. No more Tyfreak Hill. No more best (2nd best?) TE in football. No more star RBs. Their OL is not better, regardless of what shitass believes. Their defense just got worse as well via the trade.

It's gonna be back to the middling game manager ways. That stat line will float around 3400 yards, 18 TDs and 7 INTs. And no tigger, there will be no 'noise' made by the Redskins.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 04:17 PM
LMAO it really is Tiger trolling the video. What a fucking psychopath.

I'm sure this video really grinds his gears. It paints Alex as the ULTIMATE Chiefs loser of the past 25 years.

First Chiefs QB to lose two playoff games at home. Suck it, Tigger.

Ya'll should report his comments for abuse.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-03-2018, 04:35 PM
I haven't been seeing Tiger on here much this week but FYI his 3 month ban begins on the first day of the league year. Never passed that info along until now.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 04:36 PM
I haven't been seeing Tiger on here much this week but FYI his 3 month ban begins on the first day of the league year. Never passed that info along until now.

He's been banned, dude.

We won.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-03-2018, 04:37 PM
He's been banned, dude.

We won.

Oh. Shit. LMAO

I somehow missed this.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Oh. Shit. LMAO

I somehow missed this.

Curse of Chiefsplanet: Rise of Clay

Sassy Squatch
02-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Oh. Shit. LMAO

I somehow missed this.
Check out the Romper Room. That's where it really popped off.

notorious
02-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Did anyone notice how much faster the game is played now vs. the 90's?

pugsnotdrugs19
02-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Check out the Romper Room. That's where it really popped off.

Just did. Wow.

It's all coming full circle now. I imagine this is how the Rebellion would have felt after bringing peace to the galaxy.

BossChief
02-03-2018, 07:58 PM
One of the best things I’ve ever seen.

Extremely well done.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 08:20 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

I liked it. But it was incredibly unfair to a pro bowler who threw for 4k yards and more deep completions than any nfl qb in 2017. You cherry picked Smiths bad plays. I like mahomes. But after he throws 28 picks next year, i fear i will be defending HIM from fans like you. I base that on 30 years of qbs coming through kc. This town eats qbs for breakfast. Always have.

The Franchise
02-03-2018, 08:28 PM
So many fucking emotions.

BigCatDaddy
02-03-2018, 08:55 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Sounds like Sandy..

Spott
02-03-2018, 08:58 PM
You're missing out.

The depressing history of our past is intermixed with Sir Mahomes rising through the darkness like the blazing sun, before at last shining down on our fair Kingdom.

You make great videos, but I have never been able to rewatch even a single play of any playoff loss.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Sounds like Sandy..

It's some Lil Chiefy who donated his 401k to Smith's charity...

You can't be mean to Alex because he had one good season in KC followed up by scoring a whopping 21 points in a playoff game.

He is innocent. :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 09:04 PM
You make great videos, but I have never been able to rewatch even a single play of any playoff loss.

Start video at 12:35

FanOfRED
02-03-2018, 09:21 PM
:clap: Great job!

I'm so exited for the 2018 season to begin. :rockon:

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Excellent work as always, Clay. The historical aspect of the Chiefs QB suckery is WELL represented here, and it sets a needed tone for the ultimate QB 180 which is about to drop on the heads of the dumbassed Lil' Chiefy's of the Kingdom who are by and large unworthy of Mahomes and his monster shaft of QB superiority.

That said, with this inaugural smashing of the champagne bottle upon our fair vessel, we may sail out to the stormiest of seas, confident in the reality-warping abilities of our true and long overdue Franchise QB.

The war was long, brutal, and bloody, but we have emerged victorious and can now begin to focus our creative and hateful energies on the individuals and organizations whom we once championed to mercifully remove the bloodied heads of these inferior QB specimens from our presence, those check-cashing charlatans who had plagued us for far too long.

With the deportation of the last pitiful scrub, we now march forth with a swinging, 40-foot Penii Cannon to destroy ANYONE who dares stand in our way.

The league is ours.

HUZZAH!

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 10:11 PM
With this inaugural smashing of the champagne bottle upon our fair vessel, we may sail out to the stormiest of seas, confident in the reality-warping abilities of our true and long overdue Franchise QB.

The war was long, brutal, and bloody, but we have emerged victorious and can now begin to focus our creative and hateful energies on the individuals and organizations whom we once championed to mercifully remove the bloodied heads of these inferior QB specimens from our presence, those check-cashing charlatans who had plagued us for far too long.

With the deportation of the last pitiful scrub, we now march forth with a swinging, 40-foot Penii Cannon to destroy ANYONE who dares stand in our way.

The league is ours.

HUZZAH!

And now a dramatic reading...

<object width="148" height="44"><param name="movie" value="https://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0iL5wrGRG6B&autoplay=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0iL5wrGRG6B&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><br><a href="http://vocaroo.com" style="font-size:xx-small;" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder">Record and upload audio &gt;&gt;</a>

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-03-2018, 10:50 PM
And now a dramatic reading...

<object width="148" height="44">

<embed src="https://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0iL5wrGRG6B&autoplay=0" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="148" height="44"></object>
Record and upload audio >> (http://vocaroo.com)

ROFL:clap:

GoChargers
02-03-2018, 10:51 PM
:hail: Fucking legendary.

LoneWolf
02-03-2018, 10:58 PM
22 years in the making.

Excellent work Clay. You really have a gift, but lest we forget:

What? No. Aaron Rodgers was in no way comparable to Pat Mahomes. He was always going to go in the first round, that's why people were shocked he dropped so far.

This revisionist history on actual, legit first round QBs to prop up this middling prospect is embarrassing.

The only people who believe Mahomes is a first rounder are desperate fans.

Mahomes isn't even a decent prospect. He's Johnny Manzel lite.

Actually you guys might be on to something...if Mahomes can get us to 1-15, Sam Darnold is as good as ours.

I'm not talking about shotgun vs under center.

I'm talking about straight drop passing, from any formation, not this running around ad-libbing bullshit that got Manziel over-drafted and is going to make some equally dumb team take Mahomes too high.

I want a QB who drops back, scans the field, sets his feet and throws the ball into tight windows. End of story.

Let me repeat: I don't want ANY of the 2017 QBs in the first round.

They all deserve Brodie Croyle treatment.

Good god if we trade into the top 10 for Mahomes with the class coming out next year I'll blow a gasket.

I’m not so sure you’re the right person to be leading the Mahomes fan club.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 11:10 PM
I’m not so sure you’re the right person to be leading the Mahomes fan club.

http://truegif.com/pictures/gif/1406.gif

LoneWolf
02-03-2018, 11:15 PM

ROFL

ChiefsCountry
02-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Whose the dipshit who has the fake Clay twitter account.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Whose the dipshit who has the fake Clay twitter account.

Way Clendler.

No tweets since Jan 6.

FRAUD

Pitt Gorilla
02-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Excellent work Clay. You really have a gift, but lest we forget:

I’m not so sure you’re the right person to be leading the Mahomes fan club.he really liked geno smith, though.

wazu
02-03-2018, 11:43 PM

Just shows you have the capacity to change your view once new information is presented.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2018, 12:14 AM
Way Clendler.

No tweets since Jan 6.

FRAUD
No tweets ever again...

:fire:

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2018, 12:18 AM
he really liked geno smith, though.

I like the part where glass-licking, bumble-fucks act like KC really dodged a bullet by trading for Alex instead of drafting Geno.
Instead of getting kicked in the nuts swiftly and then recovering, the Chiefs chose to enjoy the slow and lingering sensation of having an ice pick "tenderly" fuck their collective penis-holes for five years!

Bullet dodged!

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2018, 12:19 AM
But hey, he came cheap, right? RIGHT?!?!?

ROFL

Pitt Gorilla
02-04-2018, 07:34 AM
I like the part where glass-licking, bumble-fucks act like KC really dodged a bullet by trading for Alex instead of drafting Geno.
Instead of getting kicked in the nuts swiftly and then recovering, the Chiefs chose to enjoy the slow and lingering sensation of having an ice pick "tenderly" fuck their collective penis-holes for five years!

Bullet dodged!didn’t think I’d need to defend Alex here (and I certainly don’t want to), but changing the culture was pretty important, just as it is now moving forward. We also got a good corner and third rounder for Smith. What would Geno net in return?

Shaid
02-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Yeah, the Debbie Downer in me has one big regret for this. Normally when one of these is released, I rewatch it quite a few times. I find myself cringing when I think about rewatching it because I really, really don't want to rewatch all the fail of the past 2 decades. Which sucks, because it's a really good representation of why we all wanted Mahomes so much. I guess I'm thinking if we just had some of those stats giving some background on why Mahomes was so badly needed and then had the video showing him being a badass, I'd feel differently. Instead, I'm just going to need to skip ahead to where Mahomes enters the scene and watch him. That means, I miss the story and great use of audio that builds the story that makes a Clay video better than others. I suppose for me it's like one of those good movies that you watch once and think, "damn, that was good", but then you never really rewatch it again because there's so much bad you don't want to revisit. Like watching Schindler's list or Seven. It's a great movie, but I really don't want to see Brad Pitt's wife get her head cut off again. Probably not a good comparison, but I can't think of another way to put it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2018, 11:53 AM
didn’t think I’d need to defend Alex here (and I certainly don’t want to), but changing the culture was pretty important, just as it is now moving forward. We also got a good corner and third rounder for Smith. What would Geno net in return?

So....Smith's exit-value is the selling point here?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9IYmp3g015Mapq/giphy.gif

Hammock Parties
02-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Sounds like Pat loved it...

<object width="148" height="44"><param name="movie" value="https://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1ZduTnM0xxU&autoplay=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1ZduTnM0xxU&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><br><a href="http://vocaroo.com" style="font-size:xx-small;" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder">Record and upload audio &gt;&gt;</a>

Pitt Gorilla
02-04-2018, 01:31 PM
So....Smith's exit-value is the selling point here?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9IYmp3g015Mapq/giphy.gifSome might argue that the complete change in culture to a winning organization has value.

BigCatDaddy
02-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Some might argue that the complete change in culture to a winning organization has value.

And Reid did a good job of.that as Im sure he would have with Palmer or Cousins had he went those routes to.

MahiMike
02-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Awesome

SAUTO
02-04-2018, 03:53 PM
And Reid did a good job of.that as Im sure he would have with Palmer or Cousins had he went those routes to.

Arizona didn't do anything compared to us the last 5 years. We got our money back on that trade, they got nothing .

Easy 6
02-04-2018, 04:45 PM
Whats even better about this short film, is that its based on just a handful of games... just wait until he has played 16

We're gonna be stroking off around here like a bunch of sex maniacs, Clay is gonna have a SMORGASBOARD of material to work with, year in and year out

Hammock Parties
02-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Whats even better about this short film, is that its based on just a handful of games... just wait until he has played 16

We're gonna be stroking off around here like a bunch of sex maniacs, Clay is gonna have a SMORGASBOARD of material to work with, year in and year out

I could have made the HS and college segments even longer, but I felt like I needed to

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l1YmS_VDvMY?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigCatDaddy
02-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Arizona didn't do anything compared to us the last 5 years. We got our money back on that trade, they got nothing .

What? They played in a conference title game.

Best22
02-04-2018, 06:08 PM

They achieved more or equal to us since 2013.

But I like our future alot better than Arizonas

MahiMike
02-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Can you do a smaller version w/just the last bits?

Hammock Parties
02-04-2018, 06:38 PM
Can you do a smaller version w/just the last bits?

Just Mahomes as a Chief?

MahiMike
02-04-2018, 06:47 PM
from the weird look on Alex' face till the end.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2018, 07:41 PM

Correct.

Any suitable, comparable warm body could have achieved the same er...."winning" results, yes.

Shaid
02-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Just Mahomes as a Chief?

Cut out all the fail, just put in the comments up front about why the wait is such a big deal to us, and then show Mahomes coming up through college, etc. like you already did. Basically, I don't want to watch the fail, I want to watch the future.

Hammock Parties
02-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Cut out all the fail, just put in the comments up front about why the wait is such a big deal to us, and then show Mahomes coming up through college, etc. like you already did. Basically, I don't want to watch the fail, I want to watch the future.

I like it better this way. (https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Pitt Gorilla
02-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Agreed. I loved the video, but don’t want to watch 10 minutes of fail. Mahomes+Zarth = win

Tribal Warfare
02-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Request: Clay, when you have enough footage of Mahomes making plays in a Chiefs uniform could you do a Jason Bourne (Moby Extreme Ways) trailer/dumb like you did with Montana likening to James Bond with the Chris Cornell's " You Know His Name"

Hammock Parties
02-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Request: Clay, when you have enough footage of Mahomes making plays in a Chiefs uniform could you do a Jason Bourne (Moby Extreme Ways) trailer/dumb like you did with Montana likening to James Bond with the Chris Cornell's " You Know His Name"

That's a brutally terrible song for football highlights.

I'm pretty much done making football highlight videos, though. I like telling stories with my work.

InChiefsHeaven
02-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Loved the Wilhelm scream at the 3 minute mark. Just awesome as always.

KCrockaholic
02-05-2018, 07:59 AM
I really liked the video and will be watching it again during the off season, but likes other stated, looking back at the negativity for the first 8 minutes or so was kinda rough. I'm just ready for Mahomes, and ready to put Casshole, Bono, Grbac, Alex all in the past and forget about it.

redfan
02-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Damn, that's a mountain of fail early on in the vid. It really puts the more recent fails into perspective.

MahiMike
02-05-2018, 08:06 PM
I like it better this way. (https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Wow, you've got almost 400M views already.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-05-2018, 09:01 PM
The whole IDEA of the film is to acknowledge, recall, and REPENT of the game-managing, shit-assed, FA-acquiring BULLSHIT that EARNED you that FAIL.

This film is FAR more important to fans like that gif jackass who cheered for the drafting of the middling, Mac 10 left tackle at 1 point fucking 1.

WhiteWhale
02-05-2018, 10:45 PM
At first I thought "Why did you skip 2003"

Then I realized it was obviously because Trent Green didn't suck.

WhiteWhale
02-05-2018, 10:48 PM

I'm pretty much done making football highlight videos, though. I like telling stories with my work.

Do what you want. That's where the good stuff comes from.

They're all 'highlight films' in their own way, and plenty of players have great stories to go with their careers.

You got some good editing skills dude. Major props. I wonder how much time a video like this actually takes for you to collect footage and edit together, but good job as usual.

Tribal Warfare
02-06-2018, 03:35 AM

I remember discussing creative style back then too, talking about getting into the catalogs of composers @narratives to be used ect..

The extraneous video that spurred the discussion was a fanboy anime trailer synced to Zack Snyder's 300

https://youtu.be/Tc598FT5sLU

btlook1
02-06-2018, 03:40 AM
I really hope your going to be back to making some great videos again, some of your past ones were really good!!

RealSNR
02-06-2018, 06:58 AM
I really hope your going to be back to making some great videos again, some of your past ones were really good!!

That's like telling Picasso, "Hey man, I hope you go back to painting all that blue shit you did earlier in your career. Some of those were really good!"

Tribal Warfare
02-06-2018, 07:16 AM
That's like telling Picasso, "Hey man, I hope you go back to painting all that blue shit you did earlier in your career. Some of those were really good!"

A score I'd be interested to see Clay work with is Jerry Goldsmith's 13th Warrior composition.

https://youtu.be/y8QMlvASUNg

Hammock Parties
02-06-2018, 07:47 AM
A score I'd be interested to see Clay work with is Jerry Goldsmith's 13th Warrior composition.

https://youtu.be/y8QMlvASUNg

Used it in Legend of the Roar. Duh.

Tribal Warfare
02-06-2018, 05:55 PM

LOL

MTG#10
02-06-2018, 06:33 PM
At first I thought "Why did you skip 2003"

Then I realized it was obviously because Trent Green didn't suck.

If he would have included Trent in this I would have personally driven to his mom's house, went down into her basement, and given him a mushroom stamp.

SAUTO
02-06-2018, 06:53 PM
2003 was on the road

Those were all home losses

jallmon
02-06-2018, 06:55 PM
Some bad memories there, but the ending was definitely uplifting!

Thank you Clay, very good job.

Bearcat
02-06-2018, 06:56 PM
2003 was on the road

Those were all home losses

It was at Arrowhead.

2006 was in Indy.

SAUTO
02-06-2018, 06:56 PM
It was at Arrowhead.

2006 was in Indy.

Dammit

Coogs
02-08-2018, 05:56 AM
Outstanding Clay!!! :clap::clap::clap:

SuperBowl4
02-08-2018, 06:14 AM
It really sucks too. Cause I want to wish Smith the best, I wanted to just say kadoos and so long, best of luck... but that stupid ****er just won't let it die.

He's in for an even ruder awakening than Smith himself come this season. No more Tyfreak Hill. No more best (2nd best?) TE in football. No more star RBs. Their OL is not better, regardless of what shitass believes. Their defense just got worse as well via the trade.

It's gonna be back to the middling game manager ways. That stat line will float around 3400 yards, 18 TDs and 7 INTs. And no tigger, there will be no 'noise' made by the Redskins.Alex Smith will probably back out of signing with Washington after reading your comments.

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Hell yeah.

Pat Mahomes Senior told me yesterday that the short film was very well done and that Patrick II himself loves it....

New World Order
02-09-2018, 12:51 PM
The Clay-to-Mahomes connection

staylor26
02-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Hell yeah.

Lol where is this from?

Kiimo
02-09-2018, 01:06 PM
This might be the cheesiest fan video I've ever seen.

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Lol where is this from?

Shaggy Shane has acquainted himself with Pat Mahomes Sr since training camp. They talk from time to time. He relayed the info to me.

KCrockaholic
02-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Pat watched the video?

RunKC
02-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Clay I’m still sad you didn’t use Count Zarth in this video. Would have been perfect to see a pic of Redskins fans with Zarth laughing in the background

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Pat watched the video?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0EwY1Fg6x345M7GE/giphy.gif

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Clay I’m still sad you didn’t use Count Zarth in this video. Would have been perfect to see a pic of Redskins fans with Zarth laughing in the background

It'll be far more effective after Washington is 2-6.

New World Order
02-09-2018, 02:40 PM
We can't lie here.

It will be fun to watch Alex revert into his 15 td/8 int self.

Otter
02-09-2018, 02:44 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0EwY1Fg6x345M7GE/giphy.gif Did you mention that you didn't think Pat was worth a 1st round pick let alone trading up for him in the draft? But incessantly whined like the bitch you are about geno being taken number one in the draft and that you just recently jumped bandwagons only because it fits your agenda?

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Did you mention that you didn't think Pat was worth a 1st round pick let alone trading up for him in the draft? But incessantly whined like the bitch you are about geno being taken number one in the draft and that you just recently jumped bandwagons only because it fits your agenda?

I began rooting for Mahomes the very second he became a Chief.

Kindly step off with your bullshit.

My choice to be a fan.

LoneWolf
02-09-2018, 07:37 PM
I'm trying to get behind the pick. I still would rather have waited til next year but I'm putting on a good face and trying to think positive. He's got a lot of good qualities.

I began rooting for Mahomes the very second he became a Chief.

Kindly step off with your bullshit.

My choice to be a fan.

ROFL. Yeah, the second he was drafted. ROFL

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 07:48 PM
ROFL. Yeah, the second he was drafted. ROFL

You can read plenty of positive posts from me that day. I was excited just to be picking a QB, even if it wasn't the one I wanted.

Nice try, but a reach on your part. I didn't bitch about the pick at all.

Pitt Gorilla
02-09-2018, 08:04 PM
You can read plenty of positive posts from me that day. I was excited just to be picking a QB, even if it wasn't the one I wanted.

Nice try, but a reach on your part. I didn't bitch about the pick at all.What did you not like about Mahomes? Was it his arm strength? His leadership? His pocket presence?

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 08:05 PM
What did you not like about Mahomes? Was it his arm strength? His leadership? His pocket presence?

I didn't like his wild-ass style of football. I hadn't watched him very closely.

I wanted to wait a year and draft a more traditional pocket QB, but I was just happy to pick a QB, and got behind the pick immediately.

Tribal Warfare
02-09-2018, 08:10 PM

https://youtu.be/7eJoQWrhCtk

Is Cells instrumental from Sin City in the "brutally terrible" category?

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 08:18 PM
https://youtu.be/7eJoQWrhCtk

Is Cells instrumental from Sin City in the "brutally terrible" category?

That might as well be elevator music.

Tribal Warfare
02-09-2018, 08:21 PM
That might as well be elevator music.

I always look for something that inspires a emotional response, and I always think of how raw and visceral Frank Miller's Sin City was depicted by Robert Rodriguez

Always factor in the context the composition was correlated to and possible nostalgia that's enriched in the piece. I'm not presenting it because of the sound but what I relate it to.

staylor26
02-09-2018, 08:33 PM
I didn't like his wild-ass style of football. I hadn't watched him very closely.

I wanted to wait a year and draft a more traditional pocket QB, but I was just happy to pick a QB, and got behind the pick immediately.

What changed your mind?

Hammock Parties
02-09-2018, 08:52 PM
What changed your mind?

Due diligence after the pick was made.

+ preseason

Pasta Little Brioni
02-09-2018, 10:25 PM

They got beat like 50-10 or some shit ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
02-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Pat could have been introduced to Zarth!! Nooooooo

BigCatDaddy
02-09-2018, 10:56 PM
They got beat like 50-10 or some shit ROFL

Wow.. It isnt an accomplishment to get to a SB or whatever if you get blown out? JFC

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-10-2018, 12:41 AM

Out of all of the choices, I was initially for Trubisky but I placed Mahomes WELL above Watson and Kizer.
I am SO glad we did not choose either of those last two because hot starts aside; NEITHER of those guys are going to have long careers in this league.
They don't have the build.

As the draft approached, my final take on the situation was "draft whomever you like, but DRAFT A FUCKING QB".

Which they did.

And we got the best one.

And THEN I got to enjoy getting to know Mahomes and his uber-elite swingin'peen.

digger
02-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Clay, use this once we have lots of Mahomes footage.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9mJ82x_l-E" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order
02-10-2018, 04:26 PM
Mahomes family should invite Clay over for dinner.

Hammock Parties
02-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Mahomes family should invite Clay over for dinner.

I'm a fucking weirdo, man. I turned their son into the night king.

I'll pass on an awkward dinner with strangers.

Just ball out so I can continue being a weirdo over here.

Clay, use this once we have lots of Mahomes footage.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9mJ82x_l-E" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll print out the sheet music to that and use it for toilet paper, sure.

Easy 6
02-10-2018, 06:09 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0EwY1Fg6x345M7GE/giphy.gif

Gotta admit getting a chuckle outta this last night, nice choice

I'd be thrilled knowing the Mighty One had watched it approvingly, too... but Otter was right to make you take your well deserved medicine

Otter
02-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Gotta admit getting a chuckle outta this last night, nice choice

I'd be thrilled knowing the Mighty One had watched it approvingly, too... but Otter was right to make you take your well deserved medicine

This is Claynus the Heinous Anus. Pat Mahomes biggest fan all of a sudden:

DO IT NEXT YEAR FOR A REAL QB

GoatShit speaking about drafting Pat Mahomes in 2017

lol, Mahomes will get BOB fired.

Claynus commenting on if the Texans were to draft drafting Pat Mahomes

Patty Football (Pat Mahomes) is going to find out soon that these are all picks in the NFL. He has some seriously bad habits that translate to turnover machine. It's almost like he learned how to play QB by cheesing on Madden. Here's a preview:

There's others but that pretty much sums up the welcher's oh so self-proclaimed football knowledge and insight on Pat before he was drafted. He's no bandwagon fan or turncoat. The man has the integrity of a sewer rat.

Hammock Parties
02-10-2018, 06:28 PM
I never claimed to have a lick of insight on Pat before he was drafted. Nor have I claimed AFTER the pick that I was the #1 Mahomie at any time.

I had an opinion that was rather ignorant, I admit.

I got on board with the pick and chose to be a fan of a Chiefs player. Sue me.

Otter
02-10-2018, 06:44 PM
I never claimed to have a lick of insight on Pat before he was drafted. Nor have I claimed AFTER the pick that I was the #1 Mahomie at any time.

ROFL

Sue you for what? Your bootleg Adobe software, your apartment, or your vile personality?

You can keep them all claynus.

Hammock Parties
02-10-2018, 06:49 PM
ROFL

Sue you for what? Your bootleg Adobe software, your apartment, or your vile personality?

You can keep them all claynus.

1. I have a receipt.

2. I live in a house.

3. Guilty as charged.

I'm not sure what the issue is with me being a fan of a player the Chiefs drafted, though. You'd think people here would enjoy me rooting for the QB instead of the opposite shit I've been pulling for years.

I'm sure CP is glad you continue to shit down my throat at every opportunity, though. You contribute a lot around here. Much appreciated.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-10-2018, 07:02 PM

I had only marginally investigated the QB class of 2017, as I was tired of finding one I liked only to have the Chiefs golden shower me with more Smith nonsense.
So, I only watched a little bit of highlight junk prior to the draft and did not have a very accurate sample size to work with in regards to making any serious kind of choice.
Which was also the reason you did not see me banging any tables over a certain prospect for months leading up to the draft.

Otter
02-10-2018, 07:13 PM
1. I have a receipt.

2. I live in a house.

3. Guilty as charged.

I'm not sure what the issue is with me being a fan of a player the Chiefs drafted, though. You'd think people here would enjoy me rooting for the QB instead of the opposite shit I've been pulling for years.

I'm sure CP is glad you continue to shit down my throat at every opportunity, though. You contribute a lot around here. Much appreciated.

You've been shitting on this board since you've arrived. Wishing death on stage 4 cancer patients, spamming you tamper tantrums, breaking the rules with mults to name just one rule you've broken over and over, bet welching over and over, and that's just for starters.

You'd think people here would enjoy me rooting for the QB instead of the opposite shit I've been pulling for years.

Now you expect people to be cool with you because YOU DECIDED not to be a jackass and shit on Kyle's board for the first time in 13 years?!?! Fuck you, child. Your father should be slapped for the job he's done.

You've got to be kidding me. Do the world a favor and practice what you preach to cancer patients.

Hammock Parties
02-10-2018, 07:33 PM
I'm glad you're here to crack the whip, otter. Have a blessed evening.

milkman
02-10-2018, 11:21 PM
You've been shitting on this board since you've arrived. Wishing death on stage 4 cancer patients, spamming you tamper tantrums, breaking the rules with mults to name just one rule you've broken over and over, bet welching over and over, and that's just for starters.

Now you expect people to be cool with you because YOU DECIDED not to be a jackass and shit on Kyle's board for the first time in 13 years?!?! **** you, child. Your father should be slapped for the job he's done.

You've got to be kidding me. Do the world a favor and practice what you preach to cancer patients.

Dude owns you.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Needs Pawnmower...more Pawn vocaroos

chiefscafan
02-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Personally I loved Mahomes or Watson. But I started thinking pat could be special after Gruden Camp. His demeanor so professional and respectful to and humble. Really started to get behind him in preseason when cb sacked him and next play he went right after that same CB.

But now I know he's different because of that last TD drive against Denver he's cold as ice. I kept saying he's an assasin. He lead that team and they believed in him. That was it for me I was thanks Alex for everything but the Mahomes era needs to begin.

He's gonna make mistakes but man is it gonna be fun to watch chief games next year.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2018, 06:18 PM
Let's end it.

Graystoke
12-30-2018, 06:21 PM
Let's end it.

ROFLROFLROFL

pugsnotdrugs19
01-03-2019, 11:12 AM
This feels like an appropriate time to bump this video.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2019, 11:18 AM
You're going to fucking jinx him .

ROFL

NOPE

Mahomes is immune to being #Clayed

Hammock Parties
01-03-2019, 11:24 AM

came true

Dartgod
01-03-2019, 11:24 AM
ROFL

NOPE

Mahomes is immune to being #Clayed

Oops...

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-03-2019, 01:40 PM
If Mahomes can survive the Clay jinx, ANTHING is possible under his time as a Chiefs QB. It is my hope that Chiefs build a defense so smart and good enough to consistently rank between 10 and 15 overall at a minimum, that Mahomes and the Chiefs will simply out-play the crooked institution itself.

KChiefs1
01-05-2019, 06:29 PM
The Colts are coming.

Hammock Parties
01-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Colts of the Kingdom: Surprise of Mahomes