PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Donald Trump Model 1911

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-04-2018, 01:52 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oPT7yu4WMU0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

petegz28
02-04-2018, 01:57 PM
SWEET!

Frazod
02-04-2018, 01:58 PM
Very pretty. Would make a poor choice for concealed carry, though. :D

Mephistopheles Janx
02-04-2018, 01:59 PM
I sincerely do not understand why that burnout douchbag is famous.

The gun looks like shit.

bdj23
02-04-2018, 02:02 PM
People who say like all the time annoy the shit out of me.

jd1020
02-04-2018, 02:03 PM

You know.

petegz28
02-04-2018, 02:05 PM

like, for realz and stuff, you know?

eDave
02-04-2018, 02:09 PM

https://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/system/images/photo_albums/coen-bros-meme/large/coen-brothers-meme-4.jpg

MahiMike
02-04-2018, 02:16 PM
How many drugs is Jesse James currently on?

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-04-2018, 02:18 PM
How many drugs is Jesse James currently on?

bigjosh
02-04-2018, 02:36 PM

The gun looks like shit.

Did he fuck your wife or something?

The gun is commemorative. He did a great job on it.

Easy 6
02-04-2018, 02:45 PM

LMAO

Chief Roundup
02-04-2018, 03:04 PM
Fuck that.

Baby Lee

The gun looks like shit.

No love for JJ, but gotta say, if you can cheat on America's sweetheart with a tatted up Nazi fetishist, . . . and turn around and marry a smokin' BILLIONAIRE professional drag racer.

It's gotta be the swinging meat? Right?

Chief Roundup
It would be funny if his wife got one and shot him in the dick for his immoral sexual ways.

Mephistopheles Janx
02-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Did he fuck your wife or something?

The gun is commemorative. He did a great job on it.

ROFL

No, I've just disliked his tv personality for ages. I watched monster garage becausei liked the premise of the show but hated that he was the host. In the video in op he sounded like the same guy he was by then... only mote dulled by drugs and alcohol (NTTIAWWT).

I love scroll work on firearms but that is just gaudy. I dislike the gold/silver/bronze color combination.

I'm sorry for being negative... just had a reaction to it and posted it.

Baby Lee
02-04-2018, 03:07 PM
ROFL

No, I've just disliked his tv personality for ages. I watched monster garage becausei liked the premise of the show but hated that he was the host. In the video in op he sounded like the same guy he was by then... only mote dulled by drugs and alcohol (NTTIAWWT).

I love scroll work on firearms but that is just gaudy. I dislike the gold/silver/bronze color combination.

Pops watches every car show under the sun. Only ones I like are the dude who re-engineers truck suspensions, and the dude who is a hard-ass about the perfect Mopar resto.

If Chip Foos is involved, I'll give those a look too.

I want to watch car shows for technical skill, not shenanigans and manufactured drama.

EDIT - GraveyardCarz is the Mopar show. Dude is goofy, but knows his shit.

Mephistopheles Janx
02-04-2018, 03:09 PM
No love for JJ, but gotta say, if you can cheat on America's sweetheart with a tatted up Nazi fetishist, . . . and turn around and marry a smokin' BILLIONAIRE professional drag racer.

It's gotta be the swinging meat? Right?

Faustian negotiations, blood magic, illuminati.

Something

carcosa
02-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Uh ok

bigjosh
02-04-2018, 03:22 PM
ROFL

Pops watches every car show under the sun. Only ones I like are the dude who re-engineers truck suspensions, and the dude who is a hard-ass about the perfect Mopar resto.

If Chip Foos is involved, I'll give those a look too.

I want to watch car shows for technical skill, not shenanigans and manufactured drama.

EDIT - GraveyardCarz is the Mopar show. Dude is goofy, but knows his shit.

I dont like him as a TV personality either, but the dude is talented. He builds some crazy shit. He builds beautiful bikes. I always liked the biker build offs that he was in.

The gun is gaudy because its modeled after the president. Trump loves gold and shit. I bet 45 would love that thing.

I dont care what he does in his personal life and I dont feel bad for a woman who thinks he is husband material. LMAO

Tombstone RJ
02-04-2018, 08:23 PM
I had no idea Jesse James built guns...

Over Yonder
02-04-2018, 08:44 PM
It would be funny if his wife got one and shot him in the dick for his immoral sexual ways.

Are you saying President Trump is not a good, decent, and moral man like President Clinton was :hmmm:

I may have to dig a bit deeper into this scandal :hmmm:

Also, his wife can't got one..... there is only one, just an FYI

Rain Man
02-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Did they make a Hillary Clinton version? And did it come with a silencer?

Indian Chief
02-04-2018, 10:11 PM

http://replygif.net/i/423.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-05-2018, 07:57 AM

That would be great if they made one with the barrel pointing backwaerds with her name on it.