PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Andy Reid Combine Press Conference

RunKC
02-28-2018, 02:19 PM
Starting now.

Just said there was no mandate from Clark to move Peters

pugsnotdrugs19
02-28-2018, 02:20 PM
I don’t care what shithead Peters says. Andy had problems with him.

Sassy Squatch
02-28-2018, 02:20 PM
Well, he's not wrong. Hunt said he wasn't comfortable paying him big money, not that he had to be traded right away.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-28-2018, 02:22 PM
Did Clark oppose the trade? Hell no, mostly because it’s what Andy and Veach wanted I assume. But this was 90% Andy’s call I bet. He’s the one who has seen and dealt with it all.

RunKC
02-28-2018, 02:24 PM
Andy has already asked DJ to come back to coach if he can’t find a job playing.

Awesome

loochy
02-28-2018, 02:25 PM
So did they announce Tamba yet?
Posted via Mobile Device

Discuss Thrower
02-28-2018, 02:28 PM

Awesome

TAMPERING FORFEIT 2019 3RD ROUND PICK

O.city
02-28-2018, 02:41 PM
73% in subpackages on d last year.

DeepSouth
02-28-2018, 02:41 PM
Well, he's not wrong. Hunt said he wasn't comfortable paying him big money, not that he had to be traded right away.
La Canfora said Hunt did not want to pay him. La Canfora dislikes KC because the Royals beat the crap out of his Orioles. Plus, La Canfora just seems like a dickhead. I don't believe anything he says.

Chiefnj2
02-28-2018, 02:44 PM
Did he start the press conference by saying "I take full responsibility for what happened. It's something we will have to look at during the week." ?

Sassy Squatch
02-28-2018, 02:46 PM
La Canfora said Hunt did not want to pay him. La Canfora dislikes KC because the Royals beat the crap out of his Orioles. Plus, La Canfora just seems like a dickhead. I don't believe anything he says.
La Canforna was one of the first to publicly speak about the possibility of Peters being traded, quite a bit before it even happened. Maybe he just guessed.

loochy
02-28-2018, 02:49 PM
Did he start the press conference by saying "I take full responsibility for what happened. It's something we will have to look at during the week." ?

The next time I have an all-pro player I just have to do better
Posted via Mobile Device

jimidollar
02-28-2018, 02:50 PM
Okay, but what did he have for lunch?

DeepSouth
02-28-2018, 02:50 PM
La Canforna was one of the first to publicly speak about the possibility of Peters being traded, quite a bit before it even happened. Maybe he just guessed.
We'll probably never know for sure. And, La Canfora might be on the up & up. But, I still don't like the guy.

Red Dawg
02-28-2018, 03:05 PM
What's done is done.

staylor26
02-28-2018, 03:06 PM

No, he just copy and pasted Florio’s rumor.

Chiefnj2
02-28-2018, 03:17 PM
Is there a video link of the Big Red press conference?

ptlyon
02-28-2018, 03:22 PM
How come every time I read the headline I read it as "Chiefs Andy Reid Columbine Press Conference"?

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2018, 03:23 PM
https://www.nfl.com/watch/channel/nflnetwork

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2018, 03:24 PM
Reid can't talk about Peters or Smith.

Andy says the owner didn't interfere with the Peters trade and that's not how the owner operates.

BlackOp
02-28-2018, 03:32 PM
Andy says the owner didn't interfere with the Peters trade and that's not how the owner operates.

And you believe that horseshit? Even if it is true...which is isn't, it just makes them look that much more incompetent. Big Andy falling on his sword for a paycheck...it's what he does. Spin all attention away from Chunt...

If Hunt wasn't pressing them...then why the urgency to move a 1.8 million player? Now the team has a gaping hole at CB...it's going to cost 5 times that to replace him with an inferior talent. It makes more sense to just keep him...hope things level out...or bench him if things go south. He was practically free labor...they were going to probably get a comp pick for him anyway.

BossChief
02-28-2018, 03:36 PM
People forget that Veach traded Peters, but he also traded for Fuller.

Sassy Squatch
02-28-2018, 03:37 PM
And you believe that horseshit? Even if it is true...which is isn't, it just makes them look that much more incompetent. Big Andy falling on his sword for a paycheck...it's what he does. Spin all attention away from Chunt...

If Hunt wasn't pressing them...then why the urgency to move a 1.8 million player? Now the team has a gaping hole at CB...it's going to cost 5 times that to replace him with an inferior talent. It makes more sense to just keep him...hope things level out...or bench him if things go south. He was practically free labor...they were going to probably get a comp pick for him anyway.
Because the same issues that got him kicked off his college team surfaced again?

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2018, 03:44 PM
And you believe that horseshit?

Can you just shut the fuck up with your constant nonsense?

In58men
02-28-2018, 03:44 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180228/5476cc66a033117e6c2a363f1d4bea1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackOp
02-28-2018, 03:45 PM
Because the same issues that got him kicked off his college team surfaced again?

And Andy couldn't reel him in?...it's just about the only redeeming quality he has as a players HC. Peters seemed to think they were close...

Even if Peters made it clear he wouldnt sign a long term contract in KC...he would still be playing for that new contract over the next two years. Trading him a 4th this season is just beyond retarded...

Sassy Squatch
02-28-2018, 03:47 PM
And Andy couldn't reel him in?...it's just about the only redeeming quality he has as a players HC. Peters seemed to think they were close...

Even if Peters made it clear he wouldnt sign a long term contract in KC...he would still be playing for that new contract over the next two years. Trading him a 4th this season is just beyond retarded...
Apparently Reid got sick of having to do so, yes.

BlackOp
02-28-2018, 03:47 PM
Can you just shut the **** up with your constant nonsense?

Just surprised I didn't get the predictable "You're a butt****ing moron" rebuttal...you're slipping in your old age.

If Peters was an average starter..yeah, move him and avoid the headache.. He's good enough...and cheap enough to warrant handling with kid-gloves for another season. A 4rd round pick is garbage for what KC lost in talent for the 2018 season....it going to cost them millions just to replace him.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-28-2018, 03:48 PM

C’mon, dude. It makes even more sense to trade him like we did if it was Andy’s call. He’s the one who has heard and seen it all. He’s the one who has been tasked with managing Peters, and ultimately suspending him last year.

This isn’t that complex. If there was any way Reid wanted to keep Peters, for whatever price, he’d still be here.

Bewbies
02-28-2018, 03:48 PM

Yes PLZ.

The Franchise
02-28-2018, 03:49 PM

Fuck yes. Perfect backup and opportunity to rehab his career.

Jerm
02-28-2018, 03:53 PM
How come every time I read the headline I read it as "Chiefs Andy Reid Columbine Press Conference"?

"We all got a piece in this...we gotta do better, starting with me..."

gblowfish
I'd be VERY cool with Bridgewater coming as our #2 guy. Perfect fit if something happens to Mahomie.

NIUhuskies
Fuck yes. Perfect backup and opportunity to rehab his career.

Bridgewater wants to play. The last place he ends up is somewhere that has a 22 year old stud QB.

Watch us end up with Mike Glennon as a backup instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ModSocks
02-28-2018, 03:54 PM
I can't see Bridgewater wanting to come to KC to be a backup. Not even a chance to start. He wants to start, and sure, there's only so many starting jobs in the league, but if he doesn't stay in MN then i'd imagine he'd go somewhere where he can at least compete for the job.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 03:55 PM
https://www.nfl.com/watch/channel/nflnetwork

Oh thank you.

ModSocks
02-28-2018, 03:55 PM
Watch us end up with Mike Glennon as a backup instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tyler Bray.

O.city
02-28-2018, 04:01 PM
Bring him here and let him compete for the job. Best man wins.

Bewbies
02-28-2018, 04:05 PM
Bridgewater wants to play. The last place he ends up is somewhere that has a 22 year old stud QB.

He's going to be on a one or two year prove it deal with whoever he signs with. Nobody is going to offer him $20M+ a year, and if you're a QB that's what you're aiming at.

threebag
02-28-2018, 04:06 PM
People forget that Veach traded Peters, but he also traded for Fuller.

Thankfully Alex had more value than Marcus

dirk digler
02-28-2018, 04:12 PM
Bring him here and let him compete for the job. Best man wins.

:spock:

Deberg_1990
02-28-2018, 04:13 PM
Big Red has zero problems with Peters

This is all on that fuckstick Clark.

Can Dane buy the Chiefs franchise please?

In58men
02-28-2018, 04:16 PM

This is all on that fuckstick Clark.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180228/70e417af2fa83ab6b4208ff6cb30fda3.jpg

BossChief
02-28-2018, 04:19 PM
That’s Andy covering for the owner in some respect.

Dorsey said he had to get trades approved by Hunt after trading for Mahomes...so to say Hunt stays out of football decisions isn’t being truthful.

BlackHelicopters
02-28-2018, 04:22 PM
The Chiefs made Peters an offer he couldn’t refuse .

UChieffyBugger
02-28-2018, 04:26 PM
Just surprised I didn't get the predictable "You're a butt****ing moron" rebuttal...you're slipping in your old age.

If Peters was an average starter..yeah, move him and avoid the headache.. He's good enough...and cheap enough to warrant handling with kid-gloves for another season. A 4rd round pick is garbage for what KC lost in talent for the 2018 season....it going to cost them millions just to replace him.

I've got a feeling they see Fuller as a "Peters" type of CB. He's known to be big video study guy and had four interceptions last season. He also appears to have similar instincts to Marcus when it comes to taking risks and jumping routes. It would be an incredible stroke of luck if Fuller turns out to be just as good as Marcus.

tmax63
02-28-2018, 04:54 PM
I doubt he'll match MP but it sounds like Fuller might be someone you'd consider giving 15 mil a year and not expect him to go off the deep end also.

ModSocks
02-28-2018, 04:56 PM
I doubt he'll match MP but it sounds like Fuller might be someone you'd consider giving 15 mil a year and not expect him to go off the deep end also.

Neither Fuller has done anything that would suggest 15mill a year.

UChieffyBugger
02-28-2018, 04:59 PM

He's a better tackler than Marcus and has similar ball-hawking skills. He's still only 22 so it remains to be seen how good he will be. But from the footage I've seen, don't be surprised if we're all saying "Marcus who?" by the middle of next season (And this is from someone who is a big Peters fan and Is still bitter about the trade btw).

tmax63
02-28-2018, 05:06 PM
Most people in the know seemed to think that MP was going to want 15-18 mil.

RealSNR
02-28-2018, 05:06 PM
He's a better tackler than Marcus and has similar ball-hawking skills. He's still only 22 so it remains to be seen how good he will be. But from the footage I've seen, don't be surprised if we're all saying "Marcus who?" by the middle of next season (And this is from someone who is a big Peters fan and Is still bitter about the trade btw).

We could have had Fuller AND Peters.

We are going to start some flaming pile of AIDS shit, and that's NOT going to make us forget about Peters when we could have had him on that side as well

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:09 PM

We are going to start some flaming pile of AIDS shit, and that's NOT going to make us forget about Peters when we could have had him on that side as well

That's not very courteous of you to say.

carcosa
02-28-2018, 05:11 PM

Awesome

DJDC!!!

UChieffyBugger
02-28-2018, 05:11 PM

Yep, it's painful to think about what could have been. But I'm just trying to tell yall that all is not lost. Fuller has all the skills in his make-up to be just as good as Marcus imo. Marcus was great, but a few questions I ask myself is why didn't he ever travel with the oppositions number one WR? Then you have issues with his tackling etc. IF we can find a stud CB In the draft and pair him with Fuller then I believe we could have a very good CB group for years to come. We'll see If Veach is able to make such talk a reality.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:15 PM
Yep, it's painful to think about what could have been. But I'm just trying to tell yall that all is not lost. Fuller has all the skills in his make-up to be just as good as Marcus imo. Marcus was great, but a few questions I ask myself is why didn't he ever travel with the oppositions number one WR? Then you have issues with his tackling etc. IF we can find a stud CB In the draft and pair him with Fuller then I believe we could have a very good CB group for years to come. We'll see If Veach is able to make such talk a reality.

thank you.

BlackHelicopters
02-28-2018, 05:17 PM
Did Andy speak before or after he demolished a buffet?

ModSocks
02-28-2018, 05:23 PM
Fuller has all the skills in his make-up to be just as good as Marcus imo. Marcus was great, but a few questions I ask myself is why didn't he ever travel with the oppositions number one WR?

Fuller hasn't done anything even remotely close to what MP and there's little reason to believe he ever will.

Marcus didn't shadow receivers because of scheme, not because of Marcus. Take that up with Sutton.

UChieffyBugger
02-28-2018, 05:27 PM
Fuller hasn't done anything even remotely close to what MP and there's little reason to believe he ever will.

Marcus didn't shadow receivers because of scheme, not because of Marcus. Take that up with Sutton.

Well wasn't Fuller rated the top slot CB last season? And No-one has said Fuller Is an all-pro, I just think he has similar skills to Marcus, and thus has the POTENTIAL to replace him next season and be just as effective. Would I prefer Marcus to still be here? Yes, but All I'm saying Is Fuller could be just as good IMO.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:29 PM

#1 slot receiver in the NFL - Peters was #5 Cornerback - excluding slot defenders. I wouldn't say 'remotely close' - his day's a'comin'

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:32 PM
Plus Fuller can actually hit pretty hard - from what I've seen.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:33 PM
MP is 25 months older than young brother Fuller.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:33 PM
Plus Fuller isn't a cock.

ModSocks
02-28-2018, 05:35 PM
Well wasn't Fuller rated the top slot CB last season? And No-one has said Fuller Is an all-pro, all I'm saying Is he has similar skills to Marcus, and thus has the POTENTIAL to replace him next season and be just as effective. Would I prefer Marcus to still be here? Yes, but All I'm saying Is Fuller could be just as good IMO.

He was rated top 5, as a slot. And it was his first decent season of his career. And at no point has he shown the ability to play outside (not saying that he can't) or create turnovers.

MP was an All-Pro the first two, and only two seasons of his career....i mean, you're going to be hard pressed to come close to that sort of production.

Basically, you will not match that production. The secondary is taking a step backwards. There's no pretty way to put that. That's the reality of the situation.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:37 PM
He was rated top 5, as a slot. And it was his first decent season of his career. And at no point has he shown the ability to play outside (not saying that he can't) or create turnovers.

MP was an All-Pro the first two, and only two seasons of his career....i mean, you're going to be hard pressed to come close to that sort of production.

Basically, you will not match that production. The secondary is taking a step backwards. There's no pretty way to put that. That's the reality of the situation.

Bullshit he was rated #1 slot defender for slot defenders in 2017 http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2754253-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-slot-defenders-of-2017-season

ModSocks
02-28-2018, 05:39 PM
#1 slot receiver in the NFL - Peters was #5 Cornerback - excluding slot defenders. I wouldn't say 'remotely close' - his day's a'comin'

Based off a single season PFF ranking.

Marcus Peters in 3 years: 19 Interceptions

Kendall Fuller in 2 years: 4 Interceptions. And they all came in one season.

I didn't even bother with forced fumbles, which im sure is lopsided in MP's favor as well.

Sorry, but Fuller is not replacing Peters. No one is.

Simply Red
you do seem nice though - give young buck a chance. He's going to blow minds -

UChieffyBugger
Plus Fuller can actually hit pretty hard - from what I've seen.

I've been watching a ton of footage on this kid and I just have a big feeling he's gonna be huge for us next season. Jumps routes and gets interceptions, knows his WR's routes and runs them perfectly, is very instinctive etc. Also tackles very well. Whether it's wrapping up a guy or tapping them low to make them lose balance, he can do it all.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:40 PM
Based off a single season PFF ranking.

Marcus Peters in 3 years: 19 Interceptions

Kendall Fuller in 2 years: 4 Interceptions. And they all came in one season.

I didn't even bother with forced fumbles, which im sure is lopsided in MP's favor as well.

Sorry, but Fuller is not replacing Peters. No one is.

Probably not - but he's young and pretty damned good.

MotherfuckerJones

No one will match his turnover production. It was a historic pace

ModSocks
Bullshit he was rated #1 slot defender for slot defenders in 2017 http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2754253-nfl1000-ranking-the-top-slot-defenders-of-2017-season

His PFF ranking for last season is literally all you have to make your argument on. And for all we know it was a flash in the pan.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:41 PM
I've been watching a ton of footage on this kid and I just have a big feeling he's gonna be huge for us next season. Jumps routes and gets interceptions, knows his WR's routes and runs them perfectly, is very instinctive etc. Also tackles very well. Whether it's wrapping up a guy or tapping them low to make them lose balance, he can do it all.

Perhaps the most impressive thing about Fuller's game in his second season is how many techniques he's mastered. When asked to play more aggressively, he gets his hand on the receiver to use him as a landmark and smoothly follows the receiver through the route. In zone coverage, he has the smooth backpedal and quick hip turn to stick and stay with receivers, as well as the recovery speed to race in and grab the football. He has the potential to be the best slot cornerback in the NFL, and one could argue that he was just that in 2017.

—NFL1000 Lead Scout Doug Farrar

Frosty
02-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Thread about the press conference. Out of 72 posts, only 2 actually about the press conference. CP, folks!

ModSocks
02-28-2018, 05:42 PM

He's young and had a good season. Jury is absolutely still out on "pretty damned good".

MotherfuckerJones
02-28-2018, 05:43 PM
He's young and had a good season. Jury is absolutely still out on "pretty damned good".

The other iffy thing on Fuller is injury concerns. Never had those with Marcus.

ModSocks
02-28-2018, 05:43 PM
No one will match his turnover production. It was a historic pace

So like i said, the secondary will take a step backwards.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:44 PM
His PFF ranking for last season is literally all you have to make your argument on. And for all we know it was a flash in the pan.

I'm not trying to argue - but even if it were only last year - that's still pretty sweet. IMO

ModSocks
The other iffy thing on Fuller is injury concerns. Never had those with Marcus.

Yup. Same with big bro. They're both skinny, lanky guys.

Simply Red
Thread about the press conference. Out of 72 posts, only 2 actually about the press conference. CP, folks!

Thank you.

Sandy Vagina
02-28-2018, 05:45 PM

Word was, Fuller was terrible the year before last. Last season, the Redskins are claiming they statistically had one of the better (top 10, IIRC) pass rushes in the League.. which of course benefits coverage.

KC will likely need to find their pass rush again, or adding Fuller might just not appear worthwhile.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:47 PM
Word was, Fuller was terrible the year before last. Last season, the Redskins are claiming they statistically had one of the better (top 10, IIRC) pass rushes in the League.. which of course benefits coverage.

KC will likely need to find their pass rush again, or adding Fuller might just not appear worthwhile.

Yeah that's true I guess. I'm hoping we add some talent - jeez we HAVE to.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:48 PM
detoxing - do you think Fuller seems nice?

MotherfuckerJones
02-28-2018, 05:50 PM

He was hurt. That’s why he sucked. This year he was healthy and awesome.

Frosty
02-28-2018, 05:52 PM
Thank you.

detoxing - do you think Fuller seems nice?

You're one of the worst offenders.

If only there were fourteen other threads to talk about Marcus Peters in.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 05:55 PM
You're one of the worst offenders.

If only there were fourteen other threads to talk about Marcus Peters in.

Sorry sheesh.

Simply Red
02-28-2018, 06:04 PM
That was very hurtful - I won't be posting in this thread anymore - if you all have any NFL questions you'll have to PM me - I know where I'm not wanted - I'll be in the Naked ATV thread.

TEX
02-28-2018, 06:09 PM
Well wasn't Fuller rated the top slot CB last season? And No-one has said Fuller Is an all-pro, I just think he has similar skills to Marcus, and thus has the POTENTIAL to replace him next season and be just as effective. Would I prefer Marcus to still be here? Yes, but All I'm saying Is Fuller could be just as good IMO.

Not sure he can hold down a whole side of the field. Playing in the slot is different than being on an island. Trading Peters is a HUGE blow to the Chiefs and not getting anything close to equal value makes it worse.

SAUTO
02-28-2018, 06:59 PM

he was hurt IIRC and a rookie:rolleyes:

Coogs
02-28-2018, 08:12 PM
Here is the print of the interview:

http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2/What-We-Learned-from-Andy-Reid-at-the-NFL-Scouting-Combine/604b5bee-607f-498a-8213-732953d84556

SAUTO
02-28-2018, 08:25 PM
So Reid basically gave brad Childress to Matt Nagy. That's funny

SAUTO
02-28-2018, 08:27 PM
"John will do a great job with the draft " sounds like a backhanded jab

mcaj22
02-28-2018, 08:35 PM

Fuller needed 2 years to get his legs back after his knee injury in college. 2016 was basically a wash for him. (Like Kelces rookie season was for the Chiefs). Fuller still has a high ceiling and has not hit his final form yet.

HemiEd
02-28-2018, 09:12 PM

Why do you just refuse to understand MP was actually a negative and the team will play better with him fucking gone? It takes eleven guys, you just watch.

TimeForWasp
02-28-2018, 09:18 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JW0Ex0QgRXQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BlackOp
02-28-2018, 09:22 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JW0Ex0QgRXQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damage control...I've studied Reid's speech patterns...notice how he stutters when he says "opportunity" at around :35 and the context when that occurs...it means he's lying...he doesn't stutter for the rest of that clip.

It isn't the first time he's stuttered when lying...this is just another example. The unconscious mind is a marvelous thing...it actually intervenes and tries to get you to do the right thing.

chiefzilla1501
02-28-2018, 09:23 PM
I love that Andy reid has gotten so fat that writers now think he's two guys combined to do one press conference.

HemiEd
02-28-2018, 09:23 PM
The other iffy thing on Fuller is injury concerns. Never had those with Marcus.Yeah, if you make contact , you might get injured.

No worries on MP.

threebag
02-28-2018, 10:47 PM
I read somewhere someone said Marcuse Peters was a greater leader than Alex Smith

threebag
02-28-2018, 10:48 PM
Yeah, if you make contact , you might get injured.

No worries on MP.

LMAO

chinaski
02-28-2018, 11:00 PM
Damage control...I've studied Reid's speech patterns...notice how he stutters when he says "opportunity" at around :35 and the context when that occurs...it means he's lying...he doesn't stutter for the rest of that clip.

It isn't the first time he's stuttered when lying...this is just another example. The unconscious mind is a marvelous thing...it actually intervenes and tries to get you to do the right thing.

Let me ask you, have you ever actually been in a position where you had to speak publicly?

Have you ever been in a position where you had to speak publicly regarding a situation that you had to mind your p's and q's?

And as far as that goes, I'm not talking about speaking publicly in front of a small crowd, I am talking literally hundreds of thousands or even millions of people?

I have. And if you haven't shut your pie hole.

NJChiefsFan
02-28-2018, 11:02 PM
Not sure he can hold down a whole side of the field. Playing in the slot is different than being on an island. .

Agreed. Even if he is able to come close, it still takes him out of the hole he was fixing in our defense. Instead of fixing our disaster behind Peters, he is now trying to potentially fill Peters slot.

We still are where we started before the offseason started needing another CB desperately. That doesn't mean we can't find one. Just means we probably won't be adding as much help that we need elsewhere versus what we thought we would 2 weeks ago.

pugsnotdrugs19
02-28-2018, 11:16 PM
I think you’ve gotta use Fuller as a mostly slot guy. Start him outside in base, move him to the slot in nickel or dime. Very much like Chris Harris is used for Denver.

The slot is as hard as any position to play other than QB. Tons of room to work for receivers. Many offenses even run a lot of their stuff through slot WRs (think NE, SEA). It’s a very valuable position. If Fuller is really damn good at it, which he was last year, I wouldn’t mess with it.

Sign and/or draft another CB and let said player battle with Nelson and Amerson for outside starting spots in nickel and dime.

MotherfuckerJones
02-28-2018, 11:18 PM
Yeah, if you make contact , you might get injured.

No worries on MP.

Touché ROFL

BlackOp
02-28-2018, 11:33 PM
Let me ask you, have you ever actually been in a position where you had to speak publicly?

Have you ever been in a position where you had to speak publicly regarding a situation that you had to mind your p's and q's?

And as far as that goes, I'm not talking about speaking publicly in front of a small crowd, I am talking literally hundreds of thousands or even millions of people?

I have. And if you haven't shut your pie hole.

ROFL...yeah...I'm sure you've been in position to speak, live, to millions of people.

Reid has done interviews/PR crap every week...for the past 20 years....and he ALWAYS stumbles when he lies. I'm sure doing a presser in some gymnasium for NFL Network really rattled him...

Marcellus
03-01-2018, 08:27 AM

This is all on that ****stick Clark.

Reading comprehension fail all the way around.

Still blaming Clark, thinks that Dane would have done something different.

:facepalm:

Marcellus
03-01-2018, 08:30 AM
Why do you just refuse to understand MP was actually a negative and the team will play better with him ****ing gone? It takes eleven guys, you just watch.

Didn't you hear? The Raiders destroyed out defense the week Peters was suspended.

They scored 15 points!

SuperBowl4
03-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Okay, but what did he have for lunch?And did Andy have to get up and get himself or did Veach deliver it like Dorsey use to?

NJChiefsFan
03-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Didn't you hear? The Raiders destroyed out defense the week Peters was suspended.

They scored 15 points!

Correlation doesn't always mean causation. Any team can survive without talent at a certain position for a game or two if the right conditions exist. Peters will be missed unless properly replaced. Replacing him without handcuffing our ability to fix the other holes will not be easy.

RINGLEADER
03-01-2018, 04:14 PM

Mostly agree with this — everyone knows he’s going to end up in Oakland even if he has to take a friendly deal, but what is the harm in getting him to play out his deal? A second and a fourth was not fair value.

Ragged Robin
03-01-2018, 06:15 PM
Mostly agree with this — everyone knows he’s going to end up in Oakland even if he has to take a friendly deal, but what is the harm in getting him to play out his deal? A second and a fourth was not fair value.

because he's an evil cancer in the locker room who hates 'murica

- Clark Hunt