PDA

View Full Version : Science Which Canadian province or territory would you most like to visit?

Rain Man
03-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Hypothetical: you're driving out to the jail to bail out a friend, and you need to kill a little time. It's only 2:00 and at 3:00 they release all of the hookers, which is fun parade to watch.

You decide to stop at Dunkin Donuts, where you get a blueberry cake doughnut and a glass of orange juice. You sit in your little hard plastic booth and you suddenly hear a voice.

"I bet you wish you were at Tim Hortons, eh?"

Huh? You turn around, and find yourself face to face with a group of people who are clearly Canadian. You know what I'm talking about.

"Leave me alone," you say, which is the proper response to anyone who tries to talk to you at Dunkin Donuts.

"We're the Tim Hortons prize patrol!" says a man in a big beaver hat. "And I'm pleased to say that you've just won a two-week vacation to Canada!"

He hands you a form, and sure enough, it's true. You've won! You start filling out the form with all of the usual information, and you discover one interesting requirement. You must spend the entirety of your vacation in one province or territory, and you must decide now.

Which province or territory do you choose?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/Political_map_of_Canada.png/650px-Political_map_of_Canada.png

BeMyValentine
03-07-2018, 11:44 AM
I go fishing two week in Saskatchewan every year but I would love to see the Canadian Rockies in Alberta.

loochy
03-07-2018, 11:46 AM
BC was awesome. I highly recommend it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
03-07-2018, 11:55 AM
I'm really torn. Here are my contenders.

1. Manitoba. There's not a lot in Manitoba that draws me in, but Churchill is there, and that's where the polar bear migration (or whatever) occurs. That would be really cool.

2. Nunavut. I've always been curious about Baffin Island and Ellesmere Island. I'm not sure what I would do there, but a free trip is probably the only way I'll ever visit.

3. British Columbia. I'm curious about the northern part, and suspect that it's gorgeous.

4. Quebec. I've been briefly in both Montreal and Toronto (Ontario), and I actually enjoyed Toronto more. But given what I always hear about Montreal, I feel like I missed something there, and I'd like to go back and explore more.

mlyonsd
03-07-2018, 11:59 AM
I can only vote for one? You suck.

Rain Man
03-07-2018, 12:02 PM

Don't blame me. Blame Tim Hortons.

Rain Man
03-07-2018, 12:02 PM
On another note, I bet that Newfoundland and Labrador has really friendly dogs.

Frazod
03-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Since I've already been to British Columbia, I'd pick Alberta. But in reality I'd do both. Would very much like to visit Banff.

BWillie
03-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Manitoba, so I can chop wood and headbutt god damned Grizzly Bears like a real man.

ptlyon
03-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Holy shit I had no idea there were so many.

Eleazar
03-07-2018, 12:20 PM
BC, Alberta, Montreal, or any of the maritimes are the places to see.

Eleazar
03-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Manitoba, so I can chop wood and headbutt god damned Grizzly Bears like a real man.

I think you're more likely to find a polar bear than a grizzly bear in Manitoba.

BucEyedPea
03-07-2018, 12:27 PM

Yeah I'd pick, after Alberta, British Columbia. I've been to Quebec twice —Montreal and Quebec City. Quebec City is like being in Europe very charming and awesome to drive into from Maine, through Quebec's rolling countryside, with European-like stone cathedrals.

I'd pick Alberta to see Banff National Park.

https://www.worldatlas.com/r/w728-h425-c728x425/upload/95/66/b5/valley-of-the-ten-peaks.jpg

As an awesome hotel that's like a castle too.

carcosa
03-07-2018, 12:27 PM
I've been to Ontario, which is nice. I'd love to visit Montreal. Vancouver seems neat. And the maritimes seem beautiful and stuck in time... heck! I don't know!!!

carcosa
03-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Yeah I'd pick, after Alberta, British Columbia. I've been to Quebec twice —Montreal and Quebec City. Quebec City is like being in Europe very charming and awesome to drive into from Maine, through Quebec's rolling countryside, with European-like stone cathedrals.

I'd pick Alberta to see Banff National Park.

https://www.worldatlas.com/r/w728-h425-c728x425/upload/95/66/b5/valley-of-the-ten-peaks.jpg

As an awesome hotel that's like a castle too.

Dang! that looks nice

BucEyedPea
03-07-2018, 12:30 PM
BC, Alberta, Montreal, or any of the maritimes are the places to see.

Yes, Nova Scotia is very nice. Also Prince Edward Island. I should take the ferry near my brother's home in Maine and go there. Don't know why I never got there when living in NE much of my life.

BlackHelicopters
03-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Heard B.C. has great weed.

Kiimo
03-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Bucket List:

https://i.imgur.com/tQT5aKG.jpg

DaneMcCloud
03-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Back in 1993, I did a 6 week tour with a really successful Canadian artist.

I spent days in Toronto, Ottawa, St. John, Fredrickton, Halifax, Quebec City, Montreal and many others on the Northeastern Seaboard. I had my own room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in Halifax because I was the only non-smoker on tour and the view was spectacular.

The singer had a bad tooth infection and was unable to play 24 of the 30 dates, so me and the drummer (who's now an Emmy-winning Sound Mixer) checked out every city pretty thoroughly during the days and definitely at night.

The Newfie chicks were the most fun to be around because they drank beer and liked to fuck, a lot. The French-Canadian chicks were beyond sexy. I went to a few strip clubs and had never seen women that danced so incredibly sensual. It wasn't like strippers in KC, who just shook their asses and wanted tips, it was like the chicks were making love to the pole. It was just awesome.

Toronto was cool, like a "Clean" version of New York. Montreal and Quebec City were more interesting to me because it felt like I was in France, from the people and language (duh!) but especially, the architecture.

I visited Vancouver and Victoria Island in 2005 and it was amazing. Vancouver, again, was super, super clean and Victoria Island was just breathtaking. The 25 minute puddle jumper over the Sound was a sight to behold.

If I had to choose, I'd go back to Vancouver again. Great city, 3.5 hour flight, awesome weather, great people.

Simply Red
03-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Bucket List:

https://i.imgur.com/tQT5aKG.jpg

OMG LOVE NEW YORK!!

Eleazar
03-07-2018, 12:41 PM
1. Manitoba. There's not a lot in Manitoba that draws me in, but Churchill is there, and that's where the polar bear migration (or whatever) occurs. That would be really cool.

Whale watching too!

alpha_omega
03-07-2018, 12:47 PM
PEI....just 'cause its an island.

Simply Red
03-07-2018, 12:48 PM
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1aExLpHaUwH

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

carcosa
03-07-2018, 01:35 PM
OMG LOVE NEW YORK!!

Da big appel!!

vailpass
03-07-2018, 01:51 PM
I love Montreal. Getting a LaBatt Blue on the plane as soon as you sit down. The film festival in summer. Sipping a white hot chocolate at a cafe in the winter, haggling with the Québécoise shop owner who hates my English speaking guts. Eating and drinking and whatever else on St. Catherine, one of the coolest streets in the world.
Yeah, I like Montreal.

ThaVirus
03-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Anywhere that looks like this:

http://wcwl.com/media_originals/images/headers-2013/sdp-140614-canada-egmont-160-1200x470lr.jpg

Simply Red
03-07-2018, 02:01 PM
I love Montreal. Getting a LaBatt Blue on the plane as soon as you sit down. The film festival in summer. Sipping a white hot chocolate at a cafe in the winter, haggling with the Québécoise shop owner who hates my English speaking guts. Eating and drinking and whatever else on St. Catherine, one of the coolest streets in the world.
Yeah, I like Montreal.

how are the whores?

Bewbies
03-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Spent 10 days between the San Juan Islands, Vancouver and Whistler a couple years ago. I've been a lot of places but none as beautiful as BC.

If you get to Vancouver make sure you take the Sea to Sky Highway along the coast. Absolutely breathtaking. The drive to Whistler is just unreal.

bdj23
03-07-2018, 02:04 PM
I went snowboarding in Kimberely, British Columbia. Beautiful place.

ptlyon
03-07-2018, 02:05 PM
how are the whores?

Hairy

vailpass
03-07-2018, 02:13 PM
how are the whores?

I only pay for pussy in the traditional method aka drinks and dinner.

However, the single best ballet I've ever been to was in Montreal.

Very upscale; like walking into a euro executive club with wood paneling and fine leather furniture. I was by myself in town on business for the first time. Happened to just wander in, no signs out front indicating the business inside.

When I walked in they took my drink order at the bar (whiskey and a Cuban cigar please) and brought it to my table. There were small tables all close to the stage, all empty, all of the people, probably 30-40 in this small, well appointed establishment sat in seats toward the back of the room.
Being the American I took an empty table right at the front by the stage.

Short story long, the most beautiful women I've ever seen at an establishment came out one by one and got all the way naked. Brazilian,Asian,Nordic etc. It was the UN of pussy. Then two came out at the same time, slowly got naked, then started to grind on each other but for real.

This is an hour into it an nobody had tipped. So I put a twenty on the stage. Dude in a very nice suit comes to me and nicely, quietly, like a butler, tells me they do not tip here. I said 'well how do your ladies make their money?". He politely informed me they make their money in the back of the house. It all made sense then. I told him I don't roll that way and he said that is just fine, I was welcome to enjoy my whiskeys and cuban for as long as I liked.

Bewbies
03-07-2018, 02:16 PM

Very upscale; like walking into a euro executive club with wood paneling and fine leather furniture. I was by myself in town on business for the first time. Happened to just wander in, no signs out front indicating the business inside.

When I walked in they took my drink order at the bar (whiskey and a Cuban cigar please) and brought it to my table. There were small tables all close to the stage, all empty, all of the people, probably 30-40 in this small, well appointed establishment sat in seats toward the back of the room.

Short story long, the most beautiful women I've ever seen at an establishment came out one by one and got all the way naked. Brazilian,Asian,Nordic etc. It was the UN of pussy. Then two came out at the same time, slowly got naked, then started to grind on each other but for real.

This is an hour into it an nobody had tipped. So I put a twenty on the stage. Dude in a very nice suit comes to me and nicely, quietly, like a butler, tells me they do not tip here. I said 'well how do your ladies make their money?". He politely informed me they make their money in the back of the house. It all made sense then. I told him I don't roll that way and he said that is just fine, I was welcome to enjoy my whiskeys and cuban for as long as I liked.

if this was a Dane story those two chicks would have blown you while grinding each other. For free.

Otherwise not bad...

Simply Red
03-07-2018, 02:21 PM

thank you - I'm glad for you pal.

vailpass
03-07-2018, 02:25 PM
thank you - I'm glad for you pal.

This was 15 years ago or so when I first went to Montreal. It's really one of the very few times I did anything risque there but they were very nice.

Hoover
03-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Yeah British Columbia has it all in my opinion. Been there a lot.

I also think its cheap. Was in Vancouver a few weeks ago and hit dine out Vancouver and shit I could hit the upgrade and add the wine pairing for the difference in the exchange rate. Score!

Hoover
03-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Vancouver - you can walk everywhere.

http://res.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1485548567/clients/vancouverbc/Aerial_Sunset_Vancouver_a59b88be-e776-43cb-8d46-efe3117ac949.jpg

Hoover
03-07-2018, 02:42 PM
I've traveled to Victoria by boat and float plane. Gardens are amazing. Cool little day trip from Vancouver

https://www.victoriawhalewatching.com/flymetothemoon/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Inner-Harbour.jpg

Hoover
03-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Sea to Sky Highway from Vancouver to Whistler is an awesome drive. Lots of cool things to check out or pull over and take photos.

http://artofliving.summitlodge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Screen-Shot-2017-02-06-at-4.41.53-PM.png

Hoover
03-07-2018, 02:51 PM
The drive from Vancouver to Calgary was cool too.

Simply Red
03-07-2018, 02:53 PM
The drive from Vancouver to Calgary was cool too.

not as cool as you though.

BigRichard
03-07-2018, 02:56 PM
You should do another poll on the Canadian province or territory that we should invade and annex. I wonder if the answers would be different.

I have only visited Manitoba and really thought it was boring. We took our camper up through Winnipeg and on to Riding Mountain National Park. It wasn't horrible but we spent a ton of money dragging our camper up there and I think I could have had the same enjoyment camping around the Midwest. I am not going to vote as my experience with Canada is limited. I would only vote if you could vote against one.

Frazod
03-07-2018, 03:07 PM
I've traveled to Victoria by boat and float plane. Gardens are amazing. Cool little day trip from Vancouver

https://www.victoriawhalewatching.com/flymetothemoon/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Inner-Harbour.jpg

Victoria was amazing - the last stop on our Alaska cruise. We didn't get a chance to see the gardens, but we did take a float plane tour.

Victoria was basically what I excepted Seattle to be.

Hoover
03-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Yeah its funny, I've never made it to Seattle because when traveling to the northwest I would rather just hit Vancouver again. Forgot to mention the Granville Island Market is also worth a trip.

CrossCheck
03-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Went to old Quebec City (old French Fort converted into a shopping and dining district) in 2016, a festival was going on and we had a great time (I think).

On vacation spent the night in Calgary headed west to Banff National Park then north to Jasper National Park (beautiful drive), shot over to Edmonton and the wife wasted a day shopping at the largest mall in North America.

Back in the 90's drove up to Vancouver from Seattle and visited Stanley Park and a few other places, then took the ferry over to Nanaimo and drove down to Victoria, there was a regatta going on and the harbor was filled with sailboats.

I've hunted and fished in Ontario.

Lots of places I would like to revisit in Canada.

Bewbies
03-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Yeah its funny, I've never made it to Seattle because when traveling to the northwest I would rather just hit Vancouver again. Forgot to mention the Granville Island Market is also worth a trip.

When we got back I spent a few months trying to figure out how big of a pain in the ass it would be to immigrate to Vancouver.

Really such a world class city...

Rain Man
03-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Reading this thread, I'm realizing that I haven't thought seriously enough about spending time in Canada. I've had a day or two in several cities, but not enough to really explore.

ThaVirus
03-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Vancouver - you can walk everywhere.

http://res.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1485548567/clients/vancouverbc/Aerial_Sunset_Vancouver_a59b88be-e776-43cb-8d46-efe3117ac949.jpg

Beautiful

AssEaterChief
03-07-2018, 05:33 PM
No love for the Northwest Territories?

Grew up in MI, so I've had plenty of Canada exposure. Windsor and Toronto are a blast.

Never been to BC though and everything I see and hear are good.

Hoover
03-07-2018, 05:50 PM
When we got back I spent a few months trying to figure out how big of a pain in the ass it would be to immigrate to Vancouver.

Really such a world class city...
Everytime I'm there I say to myself, you know if I could figure out some sort of employment that would work for me, I'd relocate in a heartbeat. I think I should have done it 15 years ago, property is getting expensive.

Of every large city I've been in, its the one I am most comfortable.

Bewbies
03-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Everytime I'm there I say to myself, you know if I could figure out some sort of employment that would work for me, I'd relocate in a heartbeat. I think I should have done it 15 years ago, property is getting expensive.

Of every large city I've been in, its the one I am most comfortable.

We walked from Gastown to Chinatown one afternoon. The city was so safe we didn't even think about the area or anything.

Turns out there's a couple blocks there where all the crackheads and homelessness is. Pretty scary five minutes, but we did get a good laugh watching a guy on a chopper try to kick the shit out of a city bus when he cut them off making a right turn from the left lane.

Everywhere else though, you don't see cops anywhere and it's SO safe.

Frazod
03-07-2018, 06:12 PM

Seattle was a big letdown. It was dirty, blighted and crawling with bums. And I think the no smoking sign is the city seal. Unless you’re smoking dope; then it’s fine. :shake:

MTG#10
03-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Which part has the least amount of Canadians?

loochy
03-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Victoria was amazing - the last stop on our Alaska cruise. We didn't get a chance to see the gardens, but we did take a float plane tour.

Victoria was basically what I excepted Seattle to be.

Victoria was perfect. It's somewhere that I'd love to move to. It's big enough to have everything one would need, but it's not overcrowded. It's very clean and the people are super nice.

lewdog
03-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Banff is incredible.

Would highly recommend you try to make it there.

Kiimo
03-07-2018, 07:09 PM
Seattle was a big letdown. It was dirty, blighted and crawling with bums. And I think the no smoking sign is the city seal. Unless you’re smoking dope; then it’s fine. :shake:

Portland, on the other hand, is fantastic.

Not that it matters. Seattle, Portland and Vancouver are all doomed (https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquakes/index.html).

DanT
03-07-2018, 07:34 PM
For me it would either be Quebec or Manitoba. Quebec because it's the setting for a favorite book, Shadows on the Rock, by Willa Cather (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/834424.Shadows_on_the_Rock#other_reviews). Manitoba because back when I lived in Chicago's Little Italy, somehow a billboard ad urging folks to "Explore Manitoba" was placed near where I worked, around Madison and Ashland, a somewhat sketchy neighborhood back then that didn't seem all that crowded with world travelers nor fans of the Upper Midwest. To be fair, the billboard could be seen by Bulls and Blackhawks fans going to the United Center. Still, the unlikely placement, no doubt a Chicago hustle of Manitoba tourism officials, became the basis of an inside joke for my sweetheart and me when she would ask where we should vacation. One day I will make it there!

In May, I will get to visit Toronto for the first time for a big meeting of pediatrics researchers, which I'm looking forward to. The only time I've been in Canada was when a couple of friends and I drove around Lake Michigan one weekend and overnighted in St. Saint Marie, Ontario.

Rain Man
03-07-2018, 07:55 PM

I've only been to Seattle once and I had high expectations. I keep thinking there must be a cool part of town that I never saw, but my wife and I left with no desire to ever live in Seattle.

Frazod
03-07-2018, 08:02 PM
I've only been to Seattle once and I had high expectations. I keep thinking there must be a cool part of town that I never saw, but my wife and I left with no desire to ever live in Seattle.

Yeah, it was very disappointing. There was beautiful stuff to look at, but it was all in the distance.

Our favorite thing about Seattle was this wonderful restaurant called the Icon Grille. Had the best pasta dish there I've ever had in my life. A few months after visiting there I was telling somebody about it and went online to look it up - the building had been condemned and it was closed. :shake:

Rain Man
03-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Yeah, it was very disappointing. There was beautiful stuff to look at, but it was all in the distance.

Our favorite thing about Seattle was this wonderful restaurant called the Icon Grille. Had the best pasta dish there I've ever had in my life. A few months after visiting there I was telling somebody about it and went online to look it up - the building had been condemned and it was closed. :shake:

Funny coincidence, but my wife and I were wandering around and went into some nondescript hole in the wall Thai restaurant, where I had one of the best meals of my life.

Maybe the secret of Seattle is the food.

Gadzooks
03-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Manitoba - In the summer they have skeeters the size of your head. The winters are brutal.

Gadzooks
03-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Saskatchewan - A bunch of flat land covered in wheat. The winters are brutal.
I love Regina though.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qmzFMqstga4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hoover
03-07-2018, 09:07 PM
Which part has the least amount of Canadians?
Vancouver - One is five is Asian

Gadzooks
03-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut You're better off going to Alaska. Winters are very brutal

Chief Northman
03-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Saskatchewan - A bunch of flat land covered in wheat. The winters are brutal.
I love Regina though.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qmzFMqstga4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Much truth.

I’m representing.

threebag
03-07-2018, 09:20 PM
I had a pen pal in grade school(3rd grade) from British Columbia.

I have been to Vancouver probably 50 times. The No. 5 Orange was a hell of a gentlemans club. Ice cold Moosehead. The entertainment came down stairs from the ceiling onto the stage.

I wouldn't mind living in Canada.

Gadzooks
03-07-2018, 09:25 PM
New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland - This has been recommended to me, several times, as a great 2 week road trip. There are ferries and bridges to get you from one place to the other and the experience includes lots of odd natural phenomenon and drinking with cool careless people. A ton of info on the internet to plan the perfect trip.

Gadzooks
03-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Oh yeah - winters are brutal.

big nasty kcnut
03-07-2018, 09:31 PM
Vancouver BC Because i heard they have women that like to give happy ending and it's legal.

Alberta because great bars and excellent hockey.

Quebec only cause they have great wrestling there.

Frazod
03-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Portland, on the other hand, is fantastic.

Not that it matters. Seattle, Portland and Vancouver are all doomed (https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquakes/index.html).

Yeah, you live anywhere in that entire coastal area you're playing craps with your life. Might not happen in your lifetime. Might happen tomorrow. But it's going to happen.

I loved, absolutely loved, Juneau, Alaska. I think if I'd visited it at age 30 instead of age 50 I'd be living there now. But it sits right next to Denali fault, and I don't think I'd love it if that big mountain that overlooks the town was falling on my head.

CanadianChief
03-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Manitoba - In the summer they have skeeters the size of your head. The winters are brutal.

True story

CanadianChief
03-07-2018, 10:07 PM

Polar Bears up North. Black Bears in the South. No Grizzlies here but still a few options to head butt.

Eleazar
03-07-2018, 10:25 PM

Extended family cabin near Gimli. Those aren’t mosquitoes, they’re pterodactyls

Gadzooks
03-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Ontario - Obviously, visiting Ontario for 2 weeks would include spending time in Toronto. I wouldn't advise this unless you know someone who knows Toronto, otherwise you'll go to the CN Tower and spend the rest of your time in the hotel room trying to figure out the channels.
Toronto looks normal on the surface, but it's most interesting parts are generally found in the nooks and crannies. It's very multi cultural which makes it great for foodies and perverts. For example, the best Dim Sum is found in "Old China town", (rivals Hong Kong), and the best Polish strippers are found on the Lakeshore.
My ideal Ontario vacation would be 7 informed days in Toronto, then 5 days in cottage country (Muskoka), fishing, boating, hunting, etc... Then 1 day in the Niagara region for the wineries, Niagara on the Lake, and the Falls. The last day would be a winter day in Ottawa skating on the Rideau Canal, eating beaver tails and poutine.

Ontario Cottage country is a lot more rugged than the west coast:
http://www.muskokablog.com/wp-content/uploads/YouGoFirst-1280.jpg

SuperBowl4
03-08-2018, 02:04 AM
The one where freedom of speech is still legal.

Gadzooks
03-08-2018, 02:09 AM
The one where freedom of speech is still legal.

You can't go to Ontario or Quebec then.

SuperBowl4
03-08-2018, 02:19 AM
You can't go to Ontario or Quebec then. That narrows it down a bit.

Gadzooks
03-08-2018, 03:07 AM
That narrows it down a bit.

Canada doesn't have a 1st amendment. This has been taken advantage of by fringe minority groups recently through "Human Rights" provincial laws in Ontario that mandate speech based on gender identity.
Quebec has always asserted laws that ensure French is the primary language displayed in any signage to keep their cultural identity.
The Ontario situation was argued against by a University professor, Jordan Peterson. If we get into that topic this thread will be off to DC in 3...2...1.

Gadzooks
03-08-2018, 03:18 AM
The Prime Minister is a virtue signaling, communist, douche bag.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kpkHHFzilvE/VqZ83hU6UcI/AAAAAAAAGTM/59CTjfHAExo/s1600/trudeau.jpg

Gadzooks
03-08-2018, 03:24 AM
Rain Man seems to have touched my soft spot.

listopencil
03-08-2018, 04:11 AM
I know people in British Columbia. So that's where I'd visit.

oldman
03-08-2018, 09:06 AM
I was tempted to say I wouldn't go, but hey, it's my favorite price -- free. While BC does have it's charm, I'm choosing Quebec in the summer. I can practice my college French and see some old friends I haven't seen since the late 60s and early 70s.

Shoes
03-08-2018, 09:55 AM
The Prime Minister is a virtue signaling, communist, douche bag.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kpkHHFzilvE/VqZ83hU6UcI/AAAAAAAAGTM/59CTjfHAExo/s1600/trudeau.jpg

I am from Canada, live in Edmonton Alberta. Can confirm Trudeau is a bag of douche.