PDA

View Full Version : Football Broncos Trade Talib To Rams

Simplicity
03-08-2018, 07:00 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Broncos</a> have agreed to trade CB Aqib Talib to the Rams per sources</p>&mdash; James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/971912252809928705?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

edit with more details:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Talib goes for a fifth-round pick. <a href="https://t.co/G0X8SRCpHl">https://t.co/G0X8SRCpHl</a></p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/971914486784385024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pugsnotdrugs19
03-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Ho-lee shit

oaklandhater
03-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Peters and Talib

Holy shit.

The rams are gonna have the best backfield in the league.

RINGLEADER
03-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Yeah that's interesting.

carcosa
Rams are gonna be good as hell

SAUTO
Boss chief is gonna cry.

The Franchise
03-08-2018, 07:03 PM
So Rams vs Eagles in the NFC championship game. Got it.

ChiliConCarnage
Hoo boy. The Rams are going balls deep

Red Dawg
Damn the Rams are going straight to the moon. Peters and Talib now. Shit.

Simplicity
03-08-2018, 07:04 PM
They leave STL and switch up on everyone. They are turning the corner and it's scary.

Bewbies
03-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Pretty good secondary you’ve got there...

Red Dawg
03-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Dever defense just took a hit with this one. Elway trying to get Cousins bad saving his money.

RunKC
03-08-2018, 07:11 PM
The Rams are going to fist us in Mexico. Damn

Rain Man
03-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Peters and Talib - that's going to be a fun locker room. They should trade for Richie Incognito next.

Simply Red
03-08-2018, 07:13 PM
hello big bro Fuller, Welcome to Kansas City.

Simply Red
03-08-2018, 07:14 PM

not necessarily boo.

Hydrae
03-08-2018, 07:16 PM

Nah, Pat's got this. :)

Simply Red
03-08-2018, 07:16 PM
lot of Chiefs' fans in Mexico, bud. LOTS!

Simply Red
03-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Spencer Ware is coming back - we seem to keep forgetting that, collectively - that's big IMO

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Peters and Talib - that's going to be a fun locker room. They should trade for Richie Incognito next.

Oh , this is going to be entertaining!

Hammock Parties
03-08-2018, 07:19 PM
NFL wants a good team in LA

typical

Simplicity
Chains being pulled... Flags being thrown... Rams are in for an entertaining season nonetheless.

staylor26
This will be great for Peters.....not

LiL stumppy

typical

The nfl iniated the trade?

Easy 6
03-08-2018, 07:20 PM

LMAO thats a legit concern down the road, but they'll all be putting their best foot forward this year I bet... and thats a damn scary proposition, LA is NOT ****ing around

They want ALL of your hotheaded but highly talented malcontents, wouldnt surprise me to see them get Suh next... they're gonna be like the new 70s and early 80s Raiders

Iowanian
03-08-2018, 07:20 PM

My first thought was wow, that's a pretty stacked deck...then I thought, what a stack of dickheads. That could be a dominating backfield with a tough front 7, or it could be a personality shit show.

BossChief
03-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Boss chief is gonna cry.

Damn.

Peters/Talib and Fuller was my dream team.

I’m also a big Wade fan. When he was with Dallas as their HC and on the verge of getting fired (but got retained another year after winning a playoff game) I was extremely vocal on CC about wanting him in KC as the DC.

Aaron Donald was my second favorite defensive player in his draft, too.

Disappointed that LA is going to have my defense.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-08-2018, 07:23 PM
I can see them both throwing flags into the stands on the same play.

CoMoChief
03-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Jesus Christ

BlackOp
03-08-2018, 07:28 PM

typical

I can give you 3 billion reasons why every NFL owner needs LA to succeed...20 million people live there.

They snagged an all-pro CB for peanuts and pocket lint....and just scored another.

Kiimo
03-08-2018, 07:30 PM
So for the sake of argument the Chiefs could have traded a 5th to Denver and also had them both plus Berry and Fuller but instead traded a sixth to LA and in return recei- *gunshot*

DaFace
03-08-2018, 07:32 PM
First reaction: Holy shit - that's gonna be a hell of a backfield. No one's gonna pass on them.
Second reaction: Those guys could both be ejected in the same game. Multiple times in a season.

Chief Northman
03-08-2018, 07:32 PM
And Joyner roams the middle.

My goodness.

Rams will be the new Patriots. Owners all applaud these moves...

MotherfuckerJones
03-08-2018, 07:33 PM
RIP No Fly Zone

alpha_omega
03-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Ha. Good luck with that.

Sassy Squatch
03-08-2018, 07:36 PM
So for the sake of argument the Chiefs could have traded a 5th to Denver and also had them both plus Berry and Fuller but instead traded a sixth to LA and in return recei- *gunshot*
I can't be the only one that wanted absolutely no part of having both of those hot messes in the same defensive backfield, right?

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 07:38 PM
The NFC West, with the Rams and 49ers, are going to be good for a very, very long time, especially if the 49ers knock it out of the park in the draft and Free Agency.

GloucesterChief
03-08-2018, 07:38 PM
RIP No Fly Zone

It died last year.

BossChief
03-08-2018, 07:40 PM
Chris Harris will demand a trade soon.

Watch.

The Franchise
03-08-2018, 07:41 PM
I can't be the only one that wanted absolutely no part of having both of those hot messes in the same defensive backfield, right?

Nope. I didn’t want Talib here at all.

Kiimo
03-08-2018, 07:42 PM

53 interceptions between the two of them.

At some point chemistry is...whatever.

Easy 6
03-08-2018, 07:42 PM
Damn.

I’m also a big Wade fan. When he was with Dallas as their HC and on the verge of getting fired (but got retained another year after winning a playoff game) I was extremely vocal on CC about wanting him in KC as the DC.

First reaction: Holy shit - that's gonna be a hell of a backfield. No one's gonna pass on them.
Second reaction: Those guys could both be ejected in the same game. Multiple times in a season.

I opposed Boss' choice of Talib from the beginning, weeks before Peters was traded... it just sounded like such a toxic combination

Yet my first reaction to the Rams pulling it off is 'holy shit wow!'... but its almost one of those things where maybe LA is playing with fire, just like I was afraid of, and just like the kind of situation DaFace brings up

To have TWO guys like that at the same position just spells 'trouble' IMO, and not just for opposing teams... like I said, pretty sure its gonna work this year, but after that all bets are off

All of that said, every LA Rams fan should be stoked as hell for this season... like I said, dont be surprised to see Suh brought in, LA is going Full Swag in an attempt to immediately establish themselves

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Yet my first reaction to the Rams pulling it off is 'holy shit wow!'... but its almost one of those things where maybe LA is playing with fire, just like I was afraid of, and just like the kind of situation DaFace brings up

To have TWO guys like that at the same position just says 'trouble' IMO, and not just opposing teams... like I said, pretty sure its gonna work this year, but after that all bets are off

I think that Wade can handle both of those guys and he's already familiar with Talib, whereas just doesn't Sutton command the same kind of respect or have the personality necessary to handle high maintenance players.

That's not really a knock on Sutton but Wade should be a Hall of Famer someday.

Kiimo
03-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Chris Harris will demand a trade soon.

Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5pUOVC50Y8

DaFace
03-08-2018, 07:45 PM

Well, it kind of is. Sutton clearly likes to play a pussified defense that doesn't work well with aggressive players.

Sassy Squatch
03-08-2018, 07:45 PM
Well, it kind of is. Sutton clearly likes to play a pussified defense that doesn't work well with aggressive players.
I remember him being pretty fucking aggressive his first few seasons here.

Ron Swanson
03-08-2018, 07:46 PM
My first thought was wow, that's a pretty stacked deck...then I thought, what a stack of dickheads. That could be a dominating backfield with a tough front 7, or it could be a personality shit show.

It's going to be a fun meltdown to watch.

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 07:47 PM

I don't think I'd go that far. Sutton's defenses from 2014-2016 were pretty damn aggressive when he had healthy players.

I think last year was a mirage. No depth and too many injuries didn't leave him much of an option other than to play the "Bend Don't Break" game at its highest level.

Hopefully, this year will be different.

vailpass
03-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Damn. I am going to miss Talib's play. Say whay you want dude is a boss on the field.

Wade is set to wreck shit with the roster they've given him.

New World Order
03-08-2018, 07:49 PM
I remember him being pretty ****ing aggressive his first few seasons here.

He was wasn't he? Which was weird knowing we could get pressure on the qb without blitzing since we had 2 elite pass rushers.

Kiimo
03-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Damn. I am going to miss Talib's play. Say whay you want dude is a boss on the field.

I like to give Talib shit but I wish someone would hire me to polish our Orange Bowl trophy.

Bowser
03-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Good Christ. Wade is going to think up blitzes nobody has ever seen before with those two playing press man on the outside.

Wade Phillips is going to be naked in the VIP room at the California Club tonight.

Mile High Mania
03-08-2018, 07:56 PM
Ah well, writing has been on the wall for a while. It’s been real, thanks for the memories.

KChiefs1
03-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Rams are building a Super Bowl contender

Easy 6
03-08-2018, 08:09 PM
I think that Wade can handle both of those guys and he's already familiar with Talib, whereas just doesn't Sutton command the same kind of respect or have the personality necessary to handle high maintenance players.

The man not only has the pedigree, but his own outstanding body of work to point to... twice the coach his pappy was

But it still seems like this whole thing could implode in a year or two... if I'm wrong though, jeeez louise that defense is gonna be sick

If Veach sticks to his 'younger, faster, cheaper' template, recreating something like this trade becomes far more difficult... but damn man, after seeing this go down I want him to be VERY aggressive with a key player or two, dont write 2018 off as a rebuilding year

Hammock Parties
Why do the Chiefs never get All Pros in trades for a pittance?

Kylo Ren
I predict the Rams will be the biggest disappointment in the NFL this year.

Baby Lee
03-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Damn.

Feel you 100, brother.

Additionally, the thought that if the Rams stayed in StL, I could watch close up.

Hard to give a shit about anything LA, but man I wish we was with Wade .

Baby Lee
03-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Rams are building a Super Bowl contender

The HARD WAY, even!!

ThaVirus
03-08-2018, 08:18 PM
This will be great for Peters.....not

Off the field I’d agree.. On the field, it should be great for him.

jjchieffan
Why do the Chiefs never get All Pros in trades for a pittance?

Fuller and Ragland have a chance to be really good. We got them both cheap. I know. They're not all pro's yet. Just saying that they could turn out to be great values.

ThaVirus
Isn’t McVay like 30? This could go south in a hurry if they aren’t winning games.

The Franchise
03-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Isn’t McVay like 30? This could go south in a hurry if they aren’t winning games.

It’s all going to hinge on Goff.

Hoover
03-08-2018, 08:26 PM

Rams must believe their window is now. Fun to watch. But their dominance will be difficult to maintain if all the good young guys who are about to hit Free agency

Buns
03-08-2018, 08:28 PM
For the record, because someone mentioned it, does Peters play press/man well? I only ever recall seeing him play 5-10 yards off the line. Thanks in advance.

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 08:29 PM

Come on, Dude

Baby Lee
03-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Rams must believe their window is now. Fun to watch. But their dominance will be difficult to maintain if all the good young guys who are about to hit Free agency

So they definitely didn't get their franchise QB with Goff, then?

Because if you get your franchise QB, the window is never closed, right?

Maybe I'm asking in the wrong place, where are the Seahawk forums?

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 08:36 PM

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/rams-selling-seat-licenses-for-up-to-100000-at-new-l-a-stadium-chargers-cheaper/If you want to purchase a seat license at the new NFL stadium in Los Angeles, it's going to cost you some serious money.

Rams selling seat licenses for up to $100,000 at new L.A. stadium; Chargers cheaper

The Rams and Chargers both announced this week that they've started selling stadium seat licenses (SSL) for the new L.A. stadium that's slated to open in 2020. Although the teams are ostensibly selling the same product -- an NFL game -- there's a major price difference depending on which team you decide to buy a seat license with. For the Rams, the most expensive seat license will cost $100,000. Although most seats in the stadium will require a seat license, the two teams are only selling licenses right now for 13,000 premium seats.

Of those seats 13,000 seats, 500 of them will be all-access seats, 2,500 of them will be VIP seats and the other 10,000 will be club seats. For the Rams, the all-access seats will require a seat license fee of $100,000, while that number will be just $75,000 for the Chargers. The perk of sitting in the most expensive all-access seats is that they include food and beverage at each game, access to two different clubs, plus the guaranteed right to purchase tickets to nearly every stadium event, including the Super Bowl.

The Rams will sell seat licenses in the VIP area for $80,000, while that number will be just $50,000 for the Chargers. With the club seats, the Rams will sell the licenses in that area for somewhere between $15,000 and $35,000. Meanwhile, the Chargers will sell seat licenses in that same area for $10,000 to $25,000. Once you buy the license in one of the premium areas, all season tickets will cost the same amount at $375 for Rams games and $350 for Chargers games. The cheapest seat licenses will sell for $1,000 for the Rams and $500 for the Chargers.

The pricing seems a little odd and that's because it seems like a big risk for the Rams. If the Chargers were to win the Super Bowl in one of the next two years, that would almost certainly give them a boost in the ticket-selling department. Basically, if you're a casual NFL fan in L.A., why would you pay more to watch the Rams when you can watch the Chargers for cheaper?
Rams chief operating officer Kevin Demoff explained how his team came to the final prices on the seat licenses.

"We surveyed thousands of fans and season ticket members multiple times to develop pricing that is fair," Demoff said in a statement. "There will be a range of price options for all fans, and that will be evident as the entire seating program is rolled out. There has been great interest in this project since we unveiled it and we are eager for our fans to learn about the variety of options available to them."

One unique thing about the seat license for both the Rams and the Chargers is that everyone is expected to eventually be getting their money back. The only catch here is that they'll have to wait 50 years. The seat license is basically a deposit that will go toward the construction of the stadium. After 50 years, the teams will refund the deposit.

"I think the most simple way to put it is, if you buy a Rams season-seat license, you'll get your money back. And when you buy a Chargers season-seat license, you'll get your money back," Demoff said, via the Orange County Register. Basically, if you buy a VIP seat license this year, the Rams will cut you a check for $100,000 to refund your deposit in 2068.

The 70,240 seat stadium will have 260 luxury suites, along with almost three million square feet of usable space. The new stadium, which is will open in 2020, is already scheduled to host Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Playoff National Championship game in 2023 and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2028 Summer Olympics.

Simply Red
03-08-2018, 08:45 PM
I predict the Rams will be the biggest disappointment in the NFL this year.

I agree

Sassy Squatch
03-08-2018, 08:46 PM
I doubt McVay has anything to do with the defense.

Simply Red
03-08-2018, 08:47 PM

'with'

ModSocks
03-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Fuck man, Talib/Peters is what i wanted for the Chiefs. And somehow the Rams put it together? WTF is this real life?

I can't believe it.

ModSocks
03-08-2018, 09:03 PM
53 interceptions between the two of them.

At some point chemistry is...whatever.

Imagine teams being forced to throw at one of those guys?

LMAO

With a Berry in the backfield?

pffffff

pugsnotdrugs19
03-08-2018, 09:04 PM
It’s all going to hinge on Goff.

Goff is still in ‘meh’ territory for me. I know he had a great year, but I just don’t see him as a guy who makes others better around him. Not at all.

Strongside
03-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Rams trying to win a super bowl. Royals trying to win 80 games.

KChiefs1
03-08-2018, 09:07 PM

Super Bowl or Bust.

listopencil
03-08-2018, 09:08 PM

His play was already on the decline. Could be just attitude problems, IDK. But I'm glad that we got something for him.

KChiefs1
03-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Fuck man, Talib/Peters is what i wanted for the Chiefs. And somehow the Rams put it together? WTF is this real life?

I can't believe it.

Seattle won't trade him to the Rams but what if they added Earl Thomas to the secondary.

ROYC75
03-08-2018, 09:10 PM
:shake:

listopencil
03-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Chains being pulled... Flags being thrown... Rams are in for an entertaining season nonetheless.

I'll always remember Aqib Targaryen, Breaker of Chains. It was a fun ride.

NJChiefsFan
03-08-2018, 09:15 PM
I don't think I'd go that far. Sutton's defenses from 2014-2016 were pretty damn aggressive when he had healthy players.

I think last year was a mirage. No depth and too many injuries didn't leave him much of an option other than to play the "Bend Don't Break" game at its highest level.

Hopefully, this year will be different.

If he wasn't aggressive with Peters, hard to see how he will be without him.

pugsnotdrugs19
03-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Wade is putting together a CB group like he had in Denver so they can lock up man to man all the time.

Problem is, who do they have that can apply pressure on the edge? Also, if they play a team with really strong offensive personnel (Steelers, Chiefs), that man to man defense will be beatable. Kelce always tore up Phillips’ defenses, and I suspect he will next year too.

Rain Man
03-08-2018, 09:16 PM
The LAPD has ordered residents to stay in their homes until further notice.

BlackOp
Rams selling seat licenses for up to $100,000 at new L.A. stadium; Chargers cheaper

Basically, if you buy a VIP seat license this year, the Rams will cut you a check for $100,000 to refund your deposit in 2068.

So..considering inflation, they'll give you back about $10,000. Is this a joke?

Seat licenses are such a sham...kind of like Costco charging it's customers for the "right" to shop there. If suckers will pay...why not.

I hope the NFL burns...

DaneMcCloud
Wade is putting together a CB group like he had in Denver so they can lock up man to man all the time.

Problem is, who do they have that can apply pressure on the edge? Also, if they play a team with really strong offensive personnel (Steelers, Chiefs), that man to man defense will be beatable. Kelce always tore up Phillips’ defenses, and I suspect he will next year too.

The Rams have plenty of draft picks in a deep draft plus Free Agency.

Which TE in the NFC West should scare Wade?

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 09:17 PM
So..considering inflation, they'll give you back about $10,000. Is this a joke?

Seat licenses are such a sham...kind of like Costco charging it's customers for the "right" to shop there. If suckers will pay...why not.

I have Executive Membership at Costco so my card more than pays for itself every year.

I'm pretty sure that those $100,000 dollar seats will pay for themselves as well, in terms of luring business.

Simply Red
Brett Veach about to give the AFCw a big black cock up their anus just wait. We'll be fine

Chief Northman
The LAPD has ordered residents to stay in their homes until further notice.

Heh.

Chief Northman
03-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Brett Veach about to give the AFCw a big black cock up their anus just wait. We'll be fine

Veach is black?
Octoroon?

ThaVirus
03-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Come on, Dude

It’s a valid concern, bro.

ThaVirus
03-08-2018, 09:19 PM
I doubt McVay has anything to do with the defense.

He’s the head coach. Of course he does.

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 09:20 PM
It’s a valid concern, bro.

Nope.

The guy has been coaching in the NFL since he was 21 years old and has had success everywhere he's been.

His grandfather was the architect of the 49er's dynasty in the 80's, as he was the VP and GM when Bill Walsh was hired and ran those drafts.

The guy's roots run deep. He's no flash in the pan.

BlackOp
03-08-2018, 09:20 PM
I have Executive Membership at Costco so my card more than pays for itself every year.

I'm pretty sure that those $100,000 dollar seats will pay for themselves as well, in terms of luring business.

Costco actually takes care of their employees...so I cant hate on them too much..other than the fact you have to PAY them to shop there..which is brilliant.

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 09:21 PM
He’s the head coach. Of course he does.

Actually, he really doesn't.

He hired Wade and turned the defense over to him.

McVay, Wade and GM Les Snead make personnel decisions as a team but Wade is the man on defense.

ROYC75
03-08-2018, 09:21 PM
The 70,240 seat stadium .

2nd largest city in the NFL circuit and only 70+ K?

WTF?

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 09:23 PM
2nd largest city in the NFL circuit and only 70+ K?

WTF?

It's not about the stadium size in 2018, as more and more people have state of the art sound and 4K TV's in their homes.

It's about the stadium experience, in which Kroenke World will rule.

Over-building would be a disaster.

Hoover
03-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Its smart.

BlackOp
03-08-2018, 09:28 PM
It's not about the stadium size in 2018, as more and more people have state of the art sound and 4K TV's in their homes.

It's about the stadium experience, in which Kroenke World will rule.

Over-building would be a disaster.

Let's be real...having seat licenses is simply about financial status. The "stadium" experience would be cool for about 2 games...

These financial dinosaur owners have no clue about how the post-millennial generation is going to view live sports...basically they wont.

Mega-stadiums are going to fail...it was a dumb idea to start with.

ThaVirus
03-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Nope.

The guy has been coaching in the NFL since he was 21 years old and has had success everywhere he's been.

His grandfather was the architect of the 49er's dynasty in the 80's, as he was the VP and GM when Bill Walsh was hired and ran those drafts.

The guy's roots run deep. He's no flash in the pan.

I’m not saying he doesn’t know what he’s doing; I’m saying he’s young AF and doesn’t yet have the clout of an older guy. He may not command the respect of a Belichick or a Reid.

He’s basically the same age as Talib.

Actually, he really doesn't.

He hired Wade and turned the defense over to him.

McVay, Wade and GM Les Snead make personnel decisions as a team but Wade is the man on defense.

I’m not talking about playcalling. He’s the head coach. He’ll be expected to deal with any egos, cancers or malcontents whether they be on the offensive or defensive side.

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Let's be real...having seat licenses is simply about financial status. The "stadium" experience would be cool for about 2 games...

These financial dinosaur owners have no clue about how the post-millennial generation is going to view live sports...basically they wont.

Mega-stadiums are going to fail...it was a dumb idea to start with.

:facepalm:

Kroenke World is already set for the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2028 Olympics and I'm sure, NCAA Tournaments and a Final 4, which has never been held in any West Coast city.

It will also house the NFL Network, tons of apartments and condos, high end shopping and swimming pools, along with being a hop, skip and a jump from Silicon Beach.

In58men
03-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Another cap casualty?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180309/6a17e823a2c94272142e530928b82fa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 09:35 PM
I’m not saying he doesn’t know what he’s doing; I’m saying he’s young AF and doesn’t yet have the clout of an older guy. He may not command the respect of a Belichick or a Reid.

You wanna go ahead and point out the issues he's had with the players in Tampa Bay, Washington and Los Angeles in the past decade?

Because if not, your "theory" has no basis in reality.

BlackOp
03-08-2018, 09:37 PM

Kroenke World is already set for the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2028 Olympics and I'm sure, NCAA Tournaments and a Final 4, which has never been held in any West Coast city.

It will also house the NFL Network, tons of apartments and condos, high end shopping and swimming pools, along with being a hop, skip and a jump from Silicon Beach.

Sounds great..if it were 1988. Sure they can book big events there...but is anyone going to care.

LA..as you should know..doesn't give two shits about sports. Way more entertaining things to do...that are cheaper.

Football is going to die...basically with Gen x.

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 09:40 PM
Sounds great..if it were 1988. Sure they can book big events there...but is anyone going to care.

LA..as you should know..doesn't give two shits about sports. Way more entertaining things to do...that are cheaper.

Football is going to die...basically with Gen x.

Good fucking god.

Yeah, no one cares about the Dodgers, even though they're sold out every year.

No one cares about the Lakers, who are building another dynasty.

No one cares about the Clippers, who are building a state of the art arena across from Kroenke World.

No one cares about the Galaxy or the the new Los Angeles FC Soccer team, which is getting a state of the art stadium next to the soon to be renovated LA Coliseum.

No one cares about the recent LA Kings Stanley Cup or the Ducks in Anaheim.

No one cares about UCLA football, which is routinely sold out that the 100,000 seat Rose Bowl.

No one cares about USC Trojan football, which is routinely sold out at 100,000 seats.

Yep, no one cares.

BlackOp
03-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Good ****ing god.

Yeah, no one cares about the Dodgers, even though they're sold out every year.

No one cares about the Lakers, who are building another dynasty.

No one cares about the Clippers, who are building a state of the art arena across from Kroenke World.

No one cares about the Galaxy or the the new Los Angeles FC Soccer team, which is getting a state of the art stadium next to the soon to be renovated LA Coliseum.

NFL owners are "all in" in trying to build a winner there...the are handing them players on the cheap.

No one cares about the recent LA Kings Stanley Cup or the Ducks in Anaheim.

Yep, no one cares.

Yeah...and we all know how much LA loved the Rams...and ESPECIALLY the Chargers. ROFL

Sorry..LA doesnt care about professional football. They have USC/UCLA

They have proven it multiple times..,Kroenke building a shrine to his ego isn't going to change anything.

BlackOp
03-08-2018, 09:59 PM
I will say this...Hollywood PR will have it's B-list stars in the stands...try to drum up drone interest.

Strongside
03-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Talib and Peters might kill a person on the field. It might be a ref.

Tribal Warfare
03-08-2018, 10:05 PM
The Rams are going to get fisted by Mahomes in Mexico. Damn

FYP

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 10:07 PM
I will say this...Hollywood PR will have it's B-list stars in the stands...try to drum up drone interest.

Hoover
03-08-2018, 10:14 PM
hello big bro Fuller, Welcome to Kansas City.
He got tagged (transition) by the Bears. Not going to be easy to get.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-mailbag-kyle-fuller-allen-robinson-20180307-story.html

Couch-Potato
03-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Soooooo....basically they have the CBs that most of us wanted in KC....great!

GloryDayz
03-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Wow!

Chief Northman
03-08-2018, 10:23 PM
I am puzzled as to who KC will bring in to play corner. Amerson starting opposite Kendall Fuller is unsettling.

EJ Gaines?
Trumaine Johnson?
Malcolm Butler?

Ideally, the more Kendall Fuller plays in the slot, the better. He is near elite there. Another top shelf talent is pretty much needed to reshape this secondary.

Strongside
03-08-2018, 10:25 PM
I am puzzled as to who KC will bring in to play corner. Amerson starting opposite Kendall Fuller is unsettling.

EJ Gaines?
Trumaine Johnson?
Malcolm Butler?

Ideally, the more Kendall Fuller plays in the slot, the better. He is near elite there. Another top shelf talent is pretty much needed to reshape this secondary.

I’m willing to bet it’s Gaines or Butler. I lean toward Gaines.

ThaVirus
03-08-2018, 10:31 PM
You wanna go ahead and point out the issues he's had with the players in Tampa Bay, Washington and Los Angeles in the past decade?

Because if not, your "theory" has no basis in reality.

I'm not saying it's happened or it's any sort of trend- I'm saying it's basic human psychology.

And dude's never had to deal with personalities like Peters or Talib, certainly not at the same time.

KCFalcon59
03-08-2018, 10:41 PM

They may get Ray Ray out of retirement! :D

Strongside
03-08-2018, 10:46 PM
In all seriousness, though. If Peters and Talib had a Love Child, it’d look like Tupac Shakur and be able to throw a flag at least 80 yards.

JakeF
03-08-2018, 10:47 PM
So was this all planned out at the last owner's meeting, do they expect us to really buy this shit?

BlackOp
03-08-2018, 11:30 PM

Right...because the A-listers need face-time at a cheesy sporting event...maybe the cast of The Voice can buy a suite.

I hope that stadium bombs....

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2018, 11:31 PM
I'm not saying it's happened or it's any sort of trend- I'm saying it's basic human psychology.

And dude's never had to deal with personalities like Peters or Talib, certainly not at the same time.

You’re going way out on a limb to discredit a guy that’s had nothing but stellar success in the NFL for more than a decade, regardless of his age.

Some guys just have “it”.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-08-2018, 11:32 PM
Conspiracy/Black Op

BlackOp
03-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Conspiracy/Black Op

Conspiracy...or corrupted human nature? Have you seen fire in a dry forest?..it'll burn everything until it cant. Yeah...

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-09-2018, 12:05 AM
Conspiracy...or corrupted human nature? Have you seen fire in a dry forest?..it'll burn everything until it cant. Yeah...

Meh. Every time they've tried to engineer "excitement", all they do is turn more people off and off.
This LA experiment WILL end in ruin.

BlackOp
03-09-2018, 12:12 AM
Meh. Every time they've tried to engineer "excitement", all they do is turn more people off and off.
This LA experiment WILL end in ruin.

Thats what happens with the disconnected, insulated billionaire class...they still think everyone is stupid and can be tricked out of their money. They have no bead on the post millennial "digital" generation...they are in for a rude awakening.

I agree..that stadium is going to fail.

ThaVirus
03-09-2018, 12:45 AM
You’re going way out on a limb to discredit a guy that’s had nothing but stellar success in the NFL for more than a decade, regardless of his age.

Some guys just have “it”.

Not at all. You're just showing your unabashed west coast love bias.

You got similarly upset when I said Pete Carroll chewed gum like a douche.

TimBone
03-09-2018, 01:02 AM
You got similarly upset when I said Pete Carroll chewed gum like a douche.

He really does, too. That gum has the toughest job in football.

03-09-2018, 01:14 AM
JFC. The Rams are going all in this year.

kysirsoze
03-09-2018, 02:03 AM
Talib is a total shithead, but credit where it's due, snatching Crabtree's chain twice made me laugh my fucking ass off.

Danguardace
03-09-2018, 02:16 AM
Rams basically just upgraded their secondary to elite for next to nothing.

Baby Lee
03-09-2018, 03:58 AM

Wow, racist and pro-rape culture.

Red Dawg
03-09-2018, 04:37 AM
Sad

Rasputin
03-09-2018, 05:31 AM
For a fifth of whisky I mean fifth round pick if I were a Donko turd I'd drink a fifth of whisky for that trade. Some how I feel a bit better for the Peters trade that second round pick next year will be nice to have.

Red Dawg
03-09-2018, 06:34 AM
Another leg has been kicked out from under the chair. Ware leaving was one and Talib is number two. Losing Sanders or Thomas will be the set back that screws them.

displacedinMN
03-09-2018, 06:50 AM
Will they get flagged by the refs like in the Atl/LA playoff game?

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-09-2018, 07:03 AM
I would suggest the Chiefs hire someone that is a professional shit talker and teach our players how to quickly get in their heads. I'd tell Peters to meet me after the game and we'll have a slapping contest on your Mom. I'd tell Talib the NRA wants to come over and give him shooting lessons.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
03-09-2018, 07:56 AM
I would suggest the Chiefs hire someone that is a professional shit talker and teach our players how to quickly get in their heads. I'd tell Peters to meet me after the game and we'll have a slapping contest on your Mom. I'd tell Talib the NRA wants to come over and give him shooting lessons.

I'm sure Kelce is already looking forward to lighting their fire in Mexico City!

Pasta Little Brioni
03-09-2018, 08:02 AM
Both will magically be penalty free this year...

Couch-Potato
03-09-2018, 08:21 AM
I hate this! We better make some splashes this offseason

Baby Lee
03-09-2018, 08:32 AM

It'd be funny to see every WR who lines up against Talib draped in gold chain like Mr. T.

King_Chief_Fan
03-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Rams out getting busy

ptlyon
03-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Stacking the cupboards

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
03-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Let's not crown them champions yet, Talib is on the downward side of his career and Peters gets burned more times than you want your corner to get burned plus he's not going to tackle anybody one on one. They might look good on paper but they still have their weaknesses and are very beatable.

ptlyon
03-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Let's not crown them champions yet, Talib is on the downward side of his career and Peters gets burned more times than you want your corner to get burned plus he's not going to tackle anybody one on one. They might look good on paper but they still have their weaknesses and are very beatable.

Oh, I fully expect to kick their ass in Mexico city.

So let's do that and then beat whatever team they will play in the SB.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-09-2018, 09:57 AM
The league is panting and moaning in delight over teams basically giving star players to LA for nothing.

manchambo
03-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Dever defense just took a hit with this one. Elway trying to get Cousins bad saving his money.

Cousins is probably the top target, but Denver needed to allocate more money to the offense in any event. It is simply a luxury to pay Talib, Harris, and Roby, when you badly need help at QB, OL, TE, RB, at least.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-09-2018, 10:00 AM
48 hiurs from now...Earl Thomas to LA for a 7th! Seattle eats the cap number.

The Franchise
03-09-2018, 10:03 AM
48 hiurs from now...Earl Thomas to LA for a 7th! Seattle eats the cap number.

Such a great post....you had to post it in multiple threads.

Mecca
03-09-2018, 10:04 AM
It does kind of speak how badly the entire league needs LA to be good.

The Cards are awful, San Fran is in the middle of a rebuild and Seattle slammed their window shut basically meaning the Rams have that division on lock for probably several years.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-09-2018, 10:05 AM

Triggered!

Rain Man
03-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Cousins is probably the top target, but Denver needed to allocate more money to the offense in any event. It is simply a luxury to pay Talib, Harris, and Roby, when you badly need help at QB, OL, TE, RB, at least.

Roby? I assumed that he was a vet minimum backup. Does he have a big contract?

Pasta Little Brioni
03-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Roby is pure fucking garbage.

InChiefsHeaven
03-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Oh, I fully expect to kick their ass in Mexico city.

So let's do that and then beat whatever team they will play in the SB.

ROFL:clap:

The Franchise
03-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Triggered!

It's not being triggered. It's a stupid fucking point by a stupid fucking poster. Makes perfect sense really.

Mecca
03-09-2018, 10:16 AM
It's not being triggered. It's a stupid fucking point but a stupid fucking poster. Makes perfect sense really.

They did just get 2 of the better CBs in the league for fuck all..and managed to trade off 2 large contracts..it's a bit peculiar.

The Franchise
03-09-2018, 10:22 AM
They did just get 2 of the better CBs in the league for fuck all..and managed to trade off 2 large contracts..it's a bit peculiar.

It's not really peculiar at all.

We apparently wanted whatever we could get for Peters and they were willing to take on his "issues".

Talib was a straight salary dump for the Broncos and I'm sure Phillips knew that he could handle him as well.

This isn't some big conspiracy by the NFL.

TribalElder
03-09-2018, 10:29 AM
How long until the

Rams traded Peters to the raiders story drops

manchambo
03-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Roby? I assumed that he was a vet minimum backup. Does he have a big contract?

He jumps to 8.5 million or something in a year, and he is ready to start.

SAUTO
03-09-2018, 10:48 AM

We apparently wanted whatever we could get for Peters and they were willing to take on his "issues".

Talib was a straight salary dump for the Broncos and I'm sure Phillips knew that he could handle him as well.

and the rams want to win NOW to sell those psls...

Rain Man
03-09-2018, 10:50 AM
He jumps to 8.5 million or something in a year, and he is ready to start.

At that price they should consider trading him to the Rams.

vailpass
03-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Aqib Talib Is One of a Kind

It was the first and only time I ever saw Aqib Talib outside of the practice facility in Englewood, Colo., or the stadium in Denver. We were at Blackstone Country Club in Aurora, in mid-July 2016 for a teammate’s charity golf tournament. A little more than a month earlier, Talib had been shot in the leg while leaving a Dallas nightclub, telling police he’d been so intoxicated he couldn’t recall any details.

On that day at the country club, Talib told the Denver Post he expected to be ready for training camp in a few days, and the leg was healing nicely. I was sitting in the restaurant area waiting to interview another member of the reigning Super Bowl champions when Talib stumbled to the bar, crashing against a stool. After a few drinks, he crossed his arms on the bar, rested his head atop his forearms and went to sleep at 4:30 in the afternoon. That’s Aqib Talib.

Another story, second-hand this time, from later that year: Talib got wind of a Broncos rookie having been late to the facility. He stormed into a meeting attended by all the rookies on the roster and took the offender to task. This is not how you do it. This is not how you be a pro. That’s also Aqib Talib.

Talib never fit into a nice little box. He’d rip a chain off Michael Crabtree’s neck, just because, then mentor a young player on proper film study the next day. He was a respected member of the player leadership, someone you could expect to hold the rest of the secondary accountable, yet he was a nightmare for the brass in the offseason. I’m using the past tense here, because he was a Bronco for four seasons, until Thursday night. Now he’s a Ram after a trade that sends a 2018 fifth-round pick Denver’s way. Los Angeles is the fourth stop in the colorful career of a modern football mercenary.

It’s rare that a single trade speaks such volumes about the direction of two franchises. For Denver, Talib’s signing in 2014 represented one of the final pieces of the puzzle. There was Peyton Manning, DeMarcus Ware, and Talib—three expensive free agents who would help Denver to a Super Bowl 50 victory.

Trading Talib is a tacit admission on the part of John Elway that the search for a quarterback could get expensive in free agency, or cost a high draft pick. In the case of the former, the 32-year-old Talib's contract ate up too much cap space. In the case of the latter, Talib is too impatient. After all, it was Talib who shouted down offensive tackle Russell Okung following a 16-3 loss to the Patriots in December 2016, setting off an offense vs. defense shouting match, the root of the conflict being the offense’s struggles with Trevor Siemian at quarterback.

For the Rams, adding Talib signals loud and clear the belief they are one Pro Bowler away from winning a Super Bowl, and are willing to take on a handful of mercurial personalities to reach that goal. Head coach Sean McVay’s and defensive coordinator Wade Phillips’ jobs just got easier, but Rams public relations boss Artis Twyman’s job just got harder. Talib isn’t just unpredictable on the field and at home in Texas, he’s a wild card in the locker room during media sessions. You never know what you’ll get, but you know it will be the truth. One day he might share a little too much about his own injury status. Or he might share the source of his admiration for Bill Belichick, his former coach (Bill didn’t mind if players wore slippers in meetings). After that Super Bowl thrashing of the Panthers, I headed down to the Denver locker room at Levi's Stadium and pulled up the video of Cam Newton hesitating to dive on a fumble with the game on the line. The first person I showed was Talib. “He didn’t want it,” he said of Newton between swigs of Cognac from the bottle.

Talib is one of those rare athletes who’s such an open book, the reporters who cover him actually get to know him beyond the 30-second sound bite. NFL Network reporter and Denverite James Palmer soon realized he could go to Talib for some prophetic NFL takes based on Talib’s meticulous film study.

“I think what is overlooked is his football IQ,” Palmer says. “People look at the off-the-field mistakes or the chain-snatching and jump to a certain conclusion. But all he does is study film, and other corners. During [2016] training camp he told me A.J. Bouye was going to have a breakout season with the Texans. No one had heard of Bouye. Bouye balled, and was the top free agent corner after the season.”

Talib also told Palmer two years ago he could tell Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters wasn’t watching film properly, and he believed Peters had the potential to be the best corner in football with the right guidance. Broncos cornerback Bradley Roby got a heavy dose of that guidance during their four years together in Denver—ironically, it’s Roby’s emergence as a quality NFL starter that lessens the blow of Talib’s departure. Now, since the Rams traded for Peters (who has his own off-field baggage), Talib can tutor Peters full time. It’s a match made in football heaven, probably.

Here’s what I know: Hire Aqib Talib if you’d like to win a championship, now. Hire Aqib Talib if there are chains that need snatching. Hire Aqib Talib if there are young corners who need molding. But for God’s sake, only hire Aqib Talib if you’re sure you can handle the drama.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/09/aqib-talib-trade-broncos-rams-crabtree-chain-marcus-peters

Shields68
03-09-2018, 10:56 AM

It frees up enough money to be back in on the Cousins sweep stakes. They use their 1st on a CB or OL, there is enough RB's to draft one in the 2nd or third round. They can fill most of their holes pretty easily if they can get Cousins and avoid using their first on the 3rd or 4th best QB in the draft. Miss out on Cousins and the team is going to be a few years away.

chuxtrux
03-09-2018, 11:05 AM
I think having Talib in the locker room will be the best thing for Peters. Talib is the kind of guy who will put a foot in your ass if he thinks you are screwing around. I would love for hard knocks to be covering LA this season.

ModSocks
03-09-2018, 11:08 AM
Talib also told Palmer two years ago he could tell Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters wasn’t watching film properly, and he believed Peters had the potential to be the best corner in football with the right guidance.......... Now, since the Rams traded for Peters (who has his own off-field baggage), Talib can tutor Peters full time. It’s a match made in football heaven, probably.

Here’s what I know: Hire Aqib Talib if you’d like to win a championship, now. Hire Aqib Talib if there are chains that need snatching. Hire Aqib Talib if there are young corners who need molding. But for God’s sake, only hire Aqib Talib if you’re sure you can handle the drama.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/03/09/aqib-talib-trade-broncos-rams-crabtree-chain-marcus-peters

Kick in the fucking nuts. This shoulda been a Berry/Peters/Talib secondary.

DaneMcCloud
03-09-2018, 11:10 AM
It does kind of speak how badly the entire league needs LA to be good.

The Cards are awful, San Fran is in the middle of a rebuild and Seattle slammed their window shut basically meaning the Rams have that division on lock for probably several years.

San Fran is NOT in the middle.

They added a true Franchise QB and went on a 5-0 streak, absolutely shredding the Jacksonville Jaguars with little to no outside weapons.

They're going to push for a WC spot this year and while they're unlikely to get one, because the Eagles, Vikings, Saints, Packers and Rams appear to be locks, while Dallas will see the return of Zeke (they were 6-4 with him, 3-3 without), the 49ers could surprise, especially if they hit on a few free agents and draft picks.

DaneMcCloud
03-09-2018, 11:12 AM

He's a legend in his own mind

Kiimo
03-09-2018, 12:13 PM
LA doesn't care about sports!

*glances up at three blimps and multiple helicopters during NBA all-star weekend*

*watches Kobe win an Oscar during the metoo movement*

*notices billions of dollars being spent on stadiums and arenas and two NFL teams move to town*

*drives by LeBron walking on Avenue of the Stars three times in the past three months*

vailpass
03-09-2018, 12:41 PM
LA doesn't care about sports!

*glances up at three blimps and multiple helicopters during NBA all-star weekend*

*watches Kobe win an Oscar during the metoo movement*

*notices billions of dollars being spent on stadiums and arenas and two NFL teams move to town*

*drives by LeBron walking on Avenue of the Stars three times in the past three months*

LMAO

Abba-Dabba
03-09-2018, 01:08 PM
Good for the Rams. They are showing the tenacity and desire to get back into the SB. Hope it works out for them. I'd rather not hear the constant Jimmy G media circus that will happen if SF is top in that division.

DaneMcCloud
03-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Yeah...and we all know how much LA loved the Rams...and ESPECIALLY the Chargers. ROFL

Sorry..LA doesnt care about professional football. They have USC/UCLA

They have proven it multiple times..,Kroenke building a shrine to his ego isn't going to change anything.

Dumb AF.

Question: Why are every one of your posts edited? Where they even dumber before the edit or are you editing them to be even more idiotic?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-09-2018, 07:56 PM

And when they end up in the Super Bowl this year?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-09-2018, 07:57 PM
I'm sure it will be because of hard work, great planning, and flawless execution.

Yep, that's what it'll be alright.

SAUTO
03-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Dumb AF.

Question: Why are every one of your posts edited? Where they even dumber before the edit or are you editing them to be even more idiotic?

Its the latter.

BlackOp
03-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Dumb AF.

I love it when someone calls another idiotic... then uses a typo as an emphatic gesture of intellectual supremacy.

Nicely done...

Chiefshrink
03-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Wade going all "Gangsta" for sure. :D

Phillips will ask Talib to teach Peters how to just walk up to the very edge without going over it".;)

jjchieffan
03-11-2018, 06:02 PM
He got tagged (transition) by the Bears. Not going to be easy to get.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-mailbag-kyle-fuller-allen-robinson-20180307-story.html

Unless things have changes, and I forgot, the transition tag is pretty useless. Teams can just put a poison pill in there that the other team can't match. like $500,000 for each game played in the state of Missouri. Which adds $4 million to the deal in a way that, if matched, loses the player money. And if you decline to match, there is no compensation due. That's why teams rarely use the transition tag. It's worthless.

rabblerouser
03-11-2018, 08:52 PM

Fun fact : the guy who Incognito targeted, Jonathan Martin, is a complete basket case.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jonathan-martin-reportedly-had-loaded-shotgun-knife-and-ax-on-him-when-detained/64]

If only we could - he's highly respected by all in the Bills locker room.

Maybe Incognito had it right all along - "this guy ain't one of us. Get him off my line. Now."

Last I heard, Martin went to jail, and Incognito went to the playoffs.

All I know is that the evidence supports Incognito's assertion that Martin is a giant ****ing pussy.

I'd be proud to go to war next to Incognito.

Peters and/or Talib...not so much.

rabblerouser
03-11-2018, 08:54 PM
I love it when someone calls another idiotic... then uses a typo as an emphatic gesture of intellectual supremacy.

Nicely done...

But Dane is awesome; just ask him how awesome he thinks he is...he'll tell you.

rabblerouser
03-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Kick in the ****ing nuts. This shoulda been a Berry/Peters/Talib secondary.

Fuck. THAT.

Talib is a POS. I hope him and Peters get arrested beating women together.

MotherfuckerJones
03-11-2018, 09:05 PM
****. THAT.

Talib is a POS. I hope him and Peters get arrested beating women together.

ROFL you’re such a moron.

Sassy Squatch
03-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Meh, maybe Talib can teach Peters the finer details of being a headache at CB, like drunkenly shooting himself in the ass, or shoving his teammates in the back.

rabblerouser
03-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Meh, maybe Talib can teach Peters the finer details of being a headache at CB, like drunkenly shooting himself in the ass, or shoving his teammates in the back.
ROFL

EXACTLY.

rabblerouser
03-11-2018, 09:37 PM

But am I a grown man who shoots himself in the ass, or slaps my mom in front of NFL Security?

Nope.

Peters and Talib are officially dumber than me.

rabblerouser
03-11-2018, 09:38 PM
"You want to choke your coaches like THIS..."

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-11-2018, 09:40 PM
I'd love to have the talent but the rest that comes with it?

Not so much.

MotherfuckerJones
03-11-2018, 10:17 PM
But am I a grown man who shoots himself in the ass, or slaps my mom in front of NFL Security?

Nope.

Peters and Talib are officially dumber than me.

Everyone has their issues and skeletons. I guarantee you’re no different.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-12-2018, 05:29 AM
Are people really dumb enough to believe Denver would have gifted Talib to KC? ROFL Talib and Peters in KC was NEVER an option the team had.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-12-2018, 05:30 AM
LA would have had Talib and Sherman if we didn't give them Peters for nothing