PDA

View Full Version : Football Suh signs with Rams. Which Rams player will call Dreamteam?!

wasi
03-27-2018, 01:00 AM
Rams signed Suh. The signing got me thinking LNBS style so why not post.

When Philly had Reid as GM and Coach like he is in KC, they signed Asomugha from the Raiders, and some player (I wanna say Vince Young) called the move the last piece to the Dreamteam.

Obviously the Rams are this years "Dreamteam". Conspiracy theories not withstanding, do you think they fail like that Andy Reid led Eagles team?

Rasputin
03-27-2018, 01:10 AM
Glad he didn't sign for the Raiders not that I'm worried he be good but because he would cheap shot a Chiefs player(s) when we are kicking their ass on offense lead by Patrick Mahomes II.

Rasputin
03-27-2018, 01:12 AM
For that matter he still may cheap shot Chief player when we play Rams in Mexico.

wasi
03-27-2018, 01:14 AM
For that matter he still may cheap shot Chief player when we play Rams in Mexico.

Yeah I would be worried about that too. Hopefully, he Albert Hainsworth's some dude before he plays Mahomes.

Nickhead
03-27-2018, 01:30 AM
the dream team moniker had nothing to do with vince young. it was vick, mccoy, jackson, maclin, avant. :thumb:

wasi
03-27-2018, 01:37 AM
the dream team moniker had nothing to do with vince young. it was vick, mccoy, jackson, maclin, avant. :thumb:

It doesn't matter, from a pure speculative talent standpoint, this year's Rams are as close to a "dreamteam" that the NFL has seen in years. And even if it isn't the NFL will make it a dreamteam. Has the winner of Hardknocks been awarded yet?

Maybe the concensus, offseason winner gets to be on Hardknocks?

UChieffyBugger
03-27-2018, 03:16 AM
Rams signed Suh. The signing got me thinking LNBS style so why not post.

When Philly had Reid as GM and Coach like he is in KC, they signed Asomugha from the Raiders, and some player (I wanna say Vince Young) called the move the last piece to the Dreamteam.

Obviously the Rams are this years "Dreamteam". Conspiracy theories not withstanding, do you think they fail like that Andy Reid led Eagles team?

"Dream team"? With an average QB and a TE and WR's folks can barely name? Nah bro!!! :D

IMO the definition of a "dream team" Is one that has proven stars all over the field. The Rams defense may turn out to be legit, but the other areas? I don't think so.

KC_Lee
03-27-2018, 04:49 AM
The Ram's D might be good, but is it a 16 - 0 D?

Easy 6
03-27-2018, 05:03 AM
Good, they can have him

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
03-27-2018, 05:07 AM
The salary cap has pretty much eliminated the possibility of building a dream team in todays NFL. Teams don't have the ability to pay top notch players at every position. The Rams have a top notch defense and the Chiefs have a top notch offense, looks like something has to give when they meet in Mexico. I think our offense will have the upper hand when we meet simply because of Patrick's ability to improvise and make a play even when the pass rush gets through the line.

alpha_omega
03-27-2018, 05:47 AM
Dream Team??? Sounds like a nightmare to me.

OKchiefs
03-27-2018, 06:02 AM
The salary cap has pretty much eliminated the possibility of building a dream team in todays NFL. Teams don't have the ability to pay top notch players at every position. The Rams have a top notch defense and the Chiefs have a top notch offense, looks like something has to give when they meet in Mexico. I think our offense will have the upper hand when we meet simply because of Patrick's ability to improvise and make a play even when the pass rush gets through the line.

That DL is going to curb stomp our line. Morse and whoever is at left guard would almost be better off not boarding the plane to Mexico. Our interior OL is likely going to be a weakness yet again.

dj56dt58
03-27-2018, 06:03 AM
If having 2 thug Dbs who will probably take turns getting suspended..one who refuses to tackle, and an over rated DT that will also likely get suspended, makes you a dream team then I guess that's what they have

The D should be pretty good, Donald is a bamf, but we know Peters can hurt a team as much as he can help.

Goff still has a lot to prove, they lost Watkins...not overly impressed.

Buckweath
03-27-2018, 06:13 AM
The Rams are quickly getting overrated.

Their offense on paper is nothing special.

Their defense could be very good but I don't think it will be as good as say the Jaguars last year.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-27-2018, 06:38 AM
They will get every call to try to get that absolutely pathetic fan base on board. It will be like that one Raiders final winning drive every week.

Rain Man
03-27-2018, 06:42 AM
Talib, Peters, Suh...They should get a Korean mascot and call themselves Gang Ram Style.

HemiEd
03-27-2018, 07:03 AM
This should help them create enough media hype to sell more tickets.

KChiefs1
03-27-2018, 07:21 AM
I thought the expert on dream team’s was OJ.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-27-2018, 08:25 AM
Dan Snyder goes LA

Halfcan
03-27-2018, 08:31 AM
Dream Team- more like the Suicide Squad.

Adding a trio of selfish dirty players does not make a TEAM.

Simply Red
03-27-2018, 08:42 AM
don't care.

Simply Red
03-27-2018, 08:42 AM
Glad I could help.

dj56dt58
03-27-2018, 09:04 AM
they should have gone after D in the draft..signing a bunch of big name players rarely works out. There is a reason why they were available to sign/trade for. I'm also wondering if there is a reason the Jets rescinded their offer that we don't know about yet

Marcellus
03-27-2018, 09:14 AM
$14MM for that cancerous turd? Not a good idea. He is subtraction by addition.

IowaHawkeyeChief
03-27-2018, 09:31 AM
Dan Snyder goes LA

^this^

Didn't work in Washington

Titty Meat
03-27-2018, 10:03 AM
That game in Mexico City will be interesting

SuperBowl4
03-27-2018, 10:14 AM
The Dreamteam just got cancer?

Rausch
03-27-2018, 11:03 AM
Dream Team- more like the Suicide Squad.

True 'dat...