PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Andy talking Mahomes

O.city
03-27-2018, 09:59 PM
https://twitter.com/aroundthenfl/status/978826935760384001?s=21

O.city
03-27-2018, 10:02 PM
Andy’s pretty excited about Pat. He thinks he’s gonna be damn good.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-27-2018, 10:03 PM
September cannot get here fast enough!

O.city
03-27-2018, 10:03 PM
Also as much as he was bashed here, good on Alex for handling the situation. Dudes a pro

Baby Lee
03-27-2018, 10:11 PM
Does anyone have a technical explanation why, in 2018, twitter video continues to blow homeless mongrel dick?

Never once in my life have I watched twitter video [even a 5-second clip] that didn't stutter, sputter and stumble.

O.city
03-27-2018, 10:12 PM
Does anyone have a technical explanation why, in 2018, twitter video continues to blow homeless mongrel dick?

Never once in my life have I watched twitter video [even a 5-second clip] that didn't stutter, sputter and stumble.

I thought it was just my internet here at the house lol

O.city
03-27-2018, 10:13 PM
Also some interesting stuff from Middlekauf. I’m on my phone and can’t easily post but he talked about hanging with Kafka some at the se bowl or combine and that people are already talking about him being a head coach in 2 years.

Pretty cool

Pants
03-27-2018, 11:15 PM

I honestly have not had this experience with Twitter at all.

bigjosh
03-27-2018, 11:31 PM

Never once in my life have I watched twitter video [even a 5-second clip] that didn't stutter, sputter and stumble.It seems that most social media has been optimized to better operate in the mobile platform. Are you using a pc? Twitter on my phone is good, but on pc is terrible like you say.

TambaBerry
03-28-2018, 01:07 AM
Different ISP throttle certain sites for bandwidth reasons. I bet you have issues on YouTube also?

eDave
03-28-2018, 01:32 AM

I thought it was just me.

KC fans is going to be jacked up this season. Pretty exciting.

Nickhead
03-28-2018, 01:32 AM
i get the same problem, even on espn website. :thumb:

O.city
03-28-2018, 08:30 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;He could buy him a castle, and that wouldn&#39;t be enough to pay Alex Smith back for being in that room.&quot; Andy Reid on Mahomes learning from Smith. <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Chiefs</a> <a href="https://t.co/Tja2ccBfJp">pic.twitter.com/Tja2ccBfJp</a></p>&mdash; Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/978826935760384001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 28, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Simply Red
03-28-2018, 08:35 AM
It seems that most social media has been optimized to better operate in the mobile platform. Are you using a pc? Twitter on my phone is good, but on pc is terrible like you say.

bigjosh - your concern for Baby Lee's connectivity is very kind. You're very unselfish with your time and it's noticed! :clap:

Thanks for being a sweetheart!

Priest31kc
03-28-2018, 08:49 AM
I bet Mahomes is really tired of hearing about how much he owes Alex and how much he benefited from sitting for a year behind him.

Sure it probably helped prepare him some, but I'm pretty sure Pat would've been fine if he didn't get to sit for a year and learn from Alex.

dj56dt58
03-28-2018, 09:51 AM
It seems that most social media has been optimized to better operate in the mobile platform. Are you using a pc? Twitter on my phone is good, but on pc is terrible like you say.

I could see that..streaming video is almost always better on mobile..

mcaj22
03-28-2018, 11:07 AM
Also some interesting stuff from Middlekauf. I’m on my phone and can’t easily post but he talked about hanging with Kafka some at the se bowl or combine and that people are already talking about him being a head coach in 2 years.

Pretty cool

theres nothing cool about that if Kafka gets plucked quicker than Pederson and Nagy. Pretty soon theres going to be no one left to groom when Andys near retirement

Simply Red
03-28-2018, 11:08 AM
theres nothing cool about that if Kafka gets plucked quicker than Pederson and Nagy. Pretty soon theres going to be no one left to groom when Andys near retirement

Pretty much.

O.city
03-28-2018, 11:08 AM

And yet Andy keeps developing them.

Simply Red
03-28-2018, 11:09 AM
Although I'm curious to see if Bieniemy has any diversity with his strength and style.

mcaj22
03-28-2018, 11:14 AM
And yet Andy keeps developing them.

Sure but then eventually thats how Andy ends up with the Juan Casitillos of the world.

once he runs out of good young minds he plugs a bad one in there and thats the end of the grooming.

hes not going to keep batting 1000 on offensive minds. One will bust, of course it will probably be the one the Chiefs keep because...

Baby Lee
03-28-2018, 11:20 AM
Different ISP throttle certain sites for bandwidth reasons. I bet you have issues on YouTube also?

Nah, I could have 8 HD streams on youtube and on Vimeo running at the same time, and throw in some Kodi for good measure, and I'd get less stuttering than a single twitter vid in a single tab.

It's almost like something other than the stream is holding it up, maybe its in my adblocker or something. Instead of streaming, it's spinning its wheels trying to push ads.

O.city
03-28-2018, 11:21 AM
Sure but then eventually thats how Andy ends up with the Juan Casitillos of the world.

once he runs out of good young minds he plugs a bad one in there and thats the end of the grooming.

hes not going to keep batting 1000 on offensive minds. One will bust, of course it will probably be the one the Chiefs keep because...

Sure, but it seems premature to get too upset about it right now.

Otter
03-28-2018, 11:33 AM
I think the Chiefs finally have a QB.

Pitt Gorilla
03-28-2018, 11:53 AM
The Chiefs should produce two calendars this year: One of the Chiefs Cheerleaders and one of Patrick money-shotting all over defenses with deep throws.

I wonder which one would sell more?

Pitt Gorilla
03-28-2018, 11:54 AM
theres nothing cool about that if Kafka gets plucked quicker than Pederson and Nagy. Pretty soon theres going to be no one left to groom when Andys near retirementAndy's coaching tree is insane. Dude is pretty awesome, and certainly under-appreciated here.

RealSNR
03-28-2018, 12:13 PM

Easy, killer. Matt Nagy was with this organization for 5 years, and he's been a Reid assistant for longer when he was a QC coach in Philly. Pederson took a similar route of QC -> QB coach -> OC.

It takes time to develop coaches, and teams are aware of that. This is his first year as QB coach for the team. I imagine he's going to stay in that position awhile yet. He's still really young (even considering the brief assistant careers that Pederson and Nagy had).

DaneMcCloud
03-28-2018, 03:45 PM
No issues streaming here...

Flying High D
03-28-2018, 05:05 PM
I bet Mahomes is really tired of hearing about how much he owes Alex and how much he benefited from sitting for a year behind him.

Sure it probably helped prepare him some, but I'm pretty sure Pat would've been fine if he didn't get to sit for a year and learn from Alex.

So, your saying Pat has earned the right to sniff Alex’s jock.

kysirsoze
03-28-2018, 05:11 PM
Sure, but it seems premature to get too upset about it right now.

Welcome to Chiefsplanet!

Chiefs=Champions
03-28-2018, 05:24 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling that big andy just really wants a castle?

KChiefs1
03-28-2018, 05:47 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling that big andy just really wants a castle?

The castle thing is weird.

KChiefs1
03-28-2018, 05:50 PM
Andy's coaching tree is insane. Dude is pretty awesome, and certainly under-appreciated here.

I appreciate it.

BossChief
03-28-2018, 07:00 PM
Although I'm curious to see if Bieniemy has any diversity with his strength and style.

That’s gonna be interesting to see form.

bieniemy is a RB coach at heart and the offense will be closer to an air raid if the Denver game was any indication.

2 completely different styles, all together.