PDA

View Full Version : Football 49ers LB Reuben foster busted

JakeF
04-12-2018, 10:25 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/49ers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#49ers</a> LB Reuben Foster was charged with felony domestic abuse by the Santa Clara DA’s office. Release: <a href="https://t.co/OD3qTtSDfU">pic.twitter.com/OD3qTtSDfU</a></p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/984456819371372545?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 12, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BryanBusby
04-12-2018, 10:28 AM
He's going to be spending some time in jail/prison.

KCrockaholic
04-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Y SO STOOPID?

loochy
04-12-2018, 10:39 AM
HE CANT HELP IT
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
04-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Football career....done

raybec 4
04-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Is this a new charge or the same one from before?

Edit: Looks like the same one from Feb but he's getting hit with three felonies

raybec 4
04-12-2018, 10:56 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/12/49ers-reuben-foster-charged-with-three-felonies-in-domestic-violence-case/

49ers’ Reuben Foster charged with three felonies in domestic violence case
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 12, 2018, 11:50 AM EDT

Getty Images
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster has been charged with felony domestic violence, prosecutors announced today.

“Foster, 24, physically attacked the 28-year-old woman during a February argument at their Los Gatos home, leaving her bruised and with a ruptured ear drum,” the Santa Clara District Attorney’s office said in a statement.

Prosecutors charged Foster with one felony for that violent act, another felony for forcefully attempting to prevent the victim from reporting the crime, and a third felony for possessing an assault weapon. Foster is also charged with a misdemeanor for possessing a large capacity magazine. The charges could carry up to 11 years in prison.

The 49ers drafted Foster in the first round last year despite questions about character issues that had some teams reportedly taking him off their draft boards. Team owner Jed York was noncommittal last month about whether Foster has a future with the team. Foster will also be subject to league discipline, with the NFL conducting its own investigation that could find him in violation of the league’s personal conduct policy even if he is acquitted.

SuperChief
04-12-2018, 10:58 AM
What a waste of potential. Hard to feel bad for him whatsoever.

Dante84
04-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Damn.

I really wanted him coming out.

Thank God Veach was able to snag Ragland for **nothing**.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Cp after he's cut: "Bring him in for a look? He could learn new ropes in jail. Stash him on the bench till he's released?"

KChiefs1
04-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Glad the Chiefs didn’t end up with him.

KChiefs1
04-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Damn.
W.

Yeah me too. Whew.

jjchieffan
04-12-2018, 12:21 PM
I wonder if we would have taken him at 27 if we hadn't traded up for Mahomes? I was already thrilled that we traded up. But now, I am also relieved that he didn't end up a Chief.

raybec 4
04-12-2018, 12:27 PM
After flipping out during the biggest job interview he'll ever have, this should not be shocking.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Damn.

Well, you can have him but he'll probably beat your ass.:D

Bewbies
04-12-2018, 01:25 PM
The 49ers are keeping him around.

What a terrible look for the NFL. Beat your girl is ok, kneel for anthem is not. LMAO

loochy
04-12-2018, 01:32 PM

What a terrible look for the NFL. Beat your girl is ok if you are good, kneel for anthem is not if you suck. LMAO

FYP
Posted via Mobile Device

Bewbies
04-12-2018, 01:41 PM
FYP
Posted via Mobile Device

Reid and Kap are both better players than a lot of guys on teams right now.

Be interesting to see if anyone in the media talks about how bad this looks for the NFL. Surprising they haven't cut Foster yet.

sully1983
04-12-2018, 01:42 PM
what a big POS

Flying High D
04-12-2018, 02:32 PM
She must of really upset him.

vailpass
04-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Jesus. You need to beat the mess out of someone to blow their eardrum.

ModSocks
04-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Blame CTE in 3...2....

Frazod
04-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Sig Sauer 516 is an AR. They kind of frown on those in Kalifornia.

loochy
04-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Jesus. You need to beat the mess out of someone to blow their eardrum.

Nah. An open palm slap to the ear will do it.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
04-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Sig Sauer 516 is an AR. They kind of frown on those in Kalifornia.

it black and scary
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze
04-12-2018, 03:03 PM
https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/2013/06/jones.jpg

ModSocks
04-12-2018, 03:06 PM
it black and scary
Posted via Mobile Device

https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/2013/06/jones.jpg

loochy
04-12-2018, 03:23 PM

I meant the gun, but yeah that too
Posted via Mobile Device

raybec 4
04-12-2018, 03:25 PM
He had to give her the pimp hand, he can't be blamed for that.

KCUnited
04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Is this when you raise a sandwich not your own, or bananas and ice cream on a sandwich with a brown butter sauce?

vailpass
04-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Nah. An open palm slap to the ear will do it.
Posted via Mobile Device

A creates suction then pops it kind of thing?

Halfcan
04-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Glad the Chiefs did not draft him, what a bust.

Chiefshrink
04-12-2018, 07:59 PM

Lynch saving face here. Besides he doesn't want the Rams to pick him up since nowadays this is where "hothead defensive drama queens" end up.:D

Flying High D
04-13-2018, 08:50 AM
Rams need Burfict.

BleedingRed
04-13-2018, 09:02 AM
Ezekiel Elliott got 6 games for no conviction...... Watch the NFL fuck this up..........

JohnnyHammersticks
04-14-2018, 05:30 PM
Is this when you raise a sandwich not your own, or bananas and ice cream on a sandwich with a brown butter sauce?

Bananas Foster is an extremely underrated dessert.

Flying High D
04-14-2018, 07:46 PM
It was probably self defense.

Msmith
04-15-2018, 06:59 AM
The 49ers board hopes that the lady was lying for money, so Foster will be acquitted shortly.

Best22
04-15-2018, 07:08 AM
Should be atleast a 6 game suspension

Chiefshrink
04-15-2018, 08:37 AM
Ezekiel Elliott got 6 games for no conviction...... Watch the NFL **** this up..........

Good point.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-15-2018, 08:42 AM
The 49ers board hopes that the lady was lying for money, so Foster will be acquitted shortly.

Lulz. We know first hand how pathetic that fan base is...

Frazod
04-15-2018, 11:13 AM
Lulz. We know first hand how pathetic that fan base is...

Tigger probably has a candlelit shrine to Foster in his mom's basement.

jjchieffan
05-17-2018, 05:29 PM
His ex girlfriend has recanted her testimony. Says she made it to ruin his career because the breakup was final. Apparently, she's done it before. What a piece of shit bitch.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-17-2018, 05:31 PM
His ex girlfriend has recanted her testimony. Says she made it to ruin his career because the breakup was final. Apparently, she's done it before. What a piece of shit bitch.

Or she's gonna receive a huge payday to say that

lawrenceRaider
05-17-2018, 05:38 PM
Or she's gonna receive a huge payday to say that

Either way, she's not a shining example of good character.

Chief Roundup
05-17-2018, 05:48 PM
Shouldn't she go to jail for filing a false police report?

BleedingRed
05-17-2018, 05:51 PM
Either way, she's not a shining example of good character.

Either was Elliott's Ex, I have no doubt that the NFL would have suspended had she not recanted. The irony is that this exact thing happened to Elliott and he was suspended even tho the story was said to be false by multiple parties including the NFL lead investigator

Dante84
05-17-2018, 05:56 PM
Either was Elliott's Ex, I have no doubt that the NFL would have suspended had she not recanted. The irony is that this exact thing happened to Elliott and he was suspended even tho the story was said to be false by multiple parties including the NFL lead investigator

Wasn't there like 4 or 5 separate alleged incidents with Zeke, though?

ChiliConCarnage
05-17-2018, 06:02 PM

I'm sure her eardrum just ruptured on its own. Stupid bitch

jjchieffan
05-17-2018, 06:32 PM
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Elissa Ennis, the former girlfriend of San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster, testified Thursday in a preliminary hearing that Foster never put his hands on her and that she "lied a lot" to authorities about an alleged domestic violence incident.

Ennis, who testified against the advice of her attorney Stephanie Rickard, said she made up the story because she wanted to ruin Foster's career and sue him for money after he broke up with her on the morning of Feb. 11. She also admitted to falsely accusing a former boyfriend of domestic violence in Louisiana in 2011 after he attempted to break up with her.

Ennis said she felt she needed to tell the truth because she "had to do the right thing," even if it meant admitting to previous lies to the police and to stealing money and two Rolex watches from Foster in the days after their breakup.

Elissa Ennis, former girlfriend of San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster, center, walks out of Santa Clara County Superior Court with her attorney Stephanie Rickard, left, after testifying in Foster's preliminary hearing. Marcio Jose Sanchez/AP Photo
"I was pissed, and I wanted to end him," Ennis testified.

By the time she was done, Ennis had been on the stand for about two hours and broke down in tears multiple times when recounting her and Foster's breakup, which she said led to her attempt to "ruin" Foster's career and execute what she called a "money scheme."

After Ennis broke down in tears again, Judge Nona L. Klippen offered a 10-minute recess so Ennis could compose herself. A tearful Ennis offered an apology to the court.

"I'm sorry. I really am," Ennis said. "I apologize to everybody."

At the end of the preliminary hearing, Klippen said she would take time to consider the evidence before making a ruling next Wednesday. If Klippen rules that any or all of the charges will continue to a jury trial, that would likely take place in July.

Foster, who arrived to the Santa Clara Hall of Justice on Thursday morning in a blue suit and pink dress shirt, sat stoically throughout Ennis' testimony, occasionally leaning over to speak with his attorney, Josh Bentley, and taking notes on a legal pad.

After the Feb. 11 incident at his home in Los Gatos, California, Foster was arraigned on felony charges of domestic violence, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime and possessing an assault weapon.

Those charges came after Ennis told authorities that Foster had hit her 8-10 times, dragged her out of his house, threw her to the ground and spit on her in a domestic altercation. Ennis alleged that Foster broke her phone and threw their dog at her. Among the injuries Ennis suffered was a ruptured eardrum that required a hospital visit later in the day.

She testified Thursday morning that all those allegations were lies.

"I was pissed, and I wanted to end him."
Elissa Ennis
One day after those initial allegations were made, Ennis returned to her home in Louisiana and spoke again with authorities in Los Gatos via telephone. On Feb. 13, Ennis told Los Gatos Detective Jim Wiens that she had been involved in a fight in San Francisco and that she sustained her injuries there.

Wiens, who testified after Ennis, said he had doubts about that fight taking place and did not follow up with authorities in San Francisco because he did not have a location or further information to go on. Wiens testified that he was not aware of Ennis previously accusing a former boyfriend of domestic violence in Louisiana.

According to Ennis, she sustained her injuries in a fight that took place in San Francisco on the night of Feb. 10. After getting her hair done near Oakland, Ennis said she headed toward Pier 39 in San Francisco. After another driver cut her off, Ennis said she returned the favor and then her and the driver of the other car began motioning at each other before pulling to the side of the road.

From there, Ennis said she and the other driver engaged in an altercation that lasted about 15 minutes. While there was another woman in the other car, Ennis said she was unsure if that woman physically got involved in the fight.

A 22-second video of that fight turned up on social media soon after, and a friend of Ennis sent it to her in mid-March. Ennis then turned that video over to her attorney for review.

Wiens testified that when Ennis told him about the fight in San Francisco a couple days after the Los Gatos incident, she told him she had been at a bar drinking in San Francisco and the altercation happened then rather than as part of a road rage incident.

After returning to the Los Gatos home she shared with Foster, Ennis said she attempted to tell Foster about the altercation but that he didn't want to hear about it. When they woke up the next morning, Ennis was making Foster breakfast when he told her he wanted to end their relationship.

Ennis attributed Foster's decision to end the relationship to feeling "embarrassed" by her actions.

In the time since the Feb. 11 incident, Ennis said she has had little contact with Foster. In one of the few interactions, she acknowledged following Foster to a car dealership as he returned a Corvette, taking photos of the car and then sending them to Foster via text with threats that she would sell them to TMZ.

She also admitted to stealing more than $8,000 from Foster after taking his account and routing numbers. That money has since been seized by the bank and returned to Foster, but Ennis said she still has the two Rolexes she took from Foster in a safe deposit box in Louisiana. Ennis also said Thursday that she had been in touch with Foster recently because she was dealing with depression from the breakup and wanted his help so she could check herself into a clinic in Louisiana.

In addition to Wiens and Ennis, the only other testimony delivered in the morning came from a man who was driving the car that Ennis flagged down so she could call 9-1-1 on the morning of Feb. 11. That man testified that Ennis approached his car in a calm manner and asked to use his phone.

Ennis initially told authorities that she needed the phone because Foster broke hers, but she said that wasn't true and testified Thursday that she threw her phone at Foster after he broke up with her.

Kevin Smith, the Santa Clara County deputy district attorney, submitted multiple photos of Ennis' injuries into evidence Thursday as he examined the witnesses.

Following the lunch break, the final testimony of the day came from Los Gatos police officer Katrina Freeman. Freeman had been one of the responding officers and spoke to both Foster and Ennis on the morning of Feb. 11 but had not been involved in the case since. The only time during Thursday's proceedings that Foster showed any emotion was when Freeman was asked whether Foster "appeared agitated" when she spoke to him that morning and Freeman responded "I suppose." Foster shook his head "no" a few times in response.

LOL. Wow! Quite the story.

Rain Man
05-17-2018, 06:53 PM
Wow. So do we think she's really a worthless piece of garbage who decided to do the right thing, or do we think she's a worthless piece of garbage who's getting more money to lie (or lie again)?

I'm not seeing much past history that makes me think that's she has decided to do the right thing.

AssEaterChief
05-17-2018, 09:23 PM
Wow. So do we think she's really a worthless piece of garbage who decided to do the right thing, or do we think she's a worthless piece of garbage who's getting more money to lie (or lie again)?

I'm not seeing much past history that makes me think that's she has decided to do the right thing.

I agree, I am sure she got quite the payoff.

threebag
05-18-2018, 06:16 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRktOn-M39q0HgvkhyfgzRNlk4AVzmRW9wMSTybKMQwL0mol0z7

ChiliConCarnage
05-18-2018, 07:20 AM
Well, important life lesson learned. If you're dating a crazy bitch and she gets injured in some sort of brawl. Don't break up with her until after the injuries have healed.

I'll place this right below, don't date crazy bitches, as a backup in case it accidentally happens.

BleedingRed
05-18-2018, 08:24 AM
Wasn't there like 4 or 5 separate alleged incidents with Zeke, though?

each one investigated by the police, each time charges were not pressed because her story was shit.

Zeke literally has Texts from her friend that they gave him with her talking about black balling him.

Personally one day I hope this girl writes a book claiming it was a lie. So Zeke can sue the shit out of the league.

rabblerouser
05-18-2018, 09:39 AM
Cp after he's cut: "Bring him in for a look? He could learn new ropes in jail. Stash him on the bench till he's released?"

He'll be almost 40 by the time he's released.

rabblerouser
05-18-2018, 09:41 AM
each one investigated by the police, each time charges were not pressed because her story was shit.

Zeke literally has Texts from her friend that they gave him with her talking about black balling him.

Personally one day I hope this girl writes a book claiming it was a lie. So Zeke can sue the shit out of the league.
Um...
Well, important life lesson learned. If you're dating a crazy bitch and she gets injured in some sort of brawl. Don't break up with her until after the injuries have healed.

I'll place this right below, don't date crazy bitches, as a backup in case it accidentally happens.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-18-2018, 10:01 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRktOn-M39q0HgvkhyfgzRNlk4AVzmRW9wMSTybKMQwL0mol0z7

What is that thing?

Pasta Little Brioni
05-18-2018, 10:02 AM
He'll be almost 40 by the time he's released.

And? Have you read a few Dante84/Deberg threads? :)

threebag
05-18-2018, 10:09 AM
What is that thing?

A stepping stone to his first fat white bitch?

threebag
05-18-2018, 09:52 PM
He still won't eat it though

Flying High D
05-18-2018, 10:33 PM
I don’t what it is, but I do know it has an Adam’s apple.