PDA

View Full Version : News Argentinian Cops Say Mice Ate 1200 LBS Of Pot!

gblowfish
04-13-2018, 12:10 PM
Mickey's been blitzed for a long time, brother....

Eight police officers in Argentina have been fired after blaming mice for the disappearance of about 1,200 pounds of marijuana.

Officers in Pinar argued the drugs were "eaten by mice" in a warehouse for impounded drugs, according to The Guardian. More than 13,200 pounds of marijuana was registered to the warehouse two years ago, until the new police commissioner noticed that total was more than half a ton short.

Forensic experts said it was unlikely that even a large number of mice could have consumed that much marijuana.

A spokesperson for the judge said, "Buenos Aires University experts have explained that mice wouldn't mistake the drugs for food, and that if a large group of mice had eaten it, a lot corpses would have been found in the warehouse."

A judge will try to determine whether the marijuana went missing because of negligence in the hearing next month.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/its-friday-the-13th-heres-where-the-superstitious-day-came-from/19758070

KCrockaholic
04-13-2018, 12:13 PM
If Mice ate that much pot and didn't die, then we really know it's a great thing.

Buehler445
04-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Is that the Argentinian equivalent to the dog ate my homework?

RippedmyFlesh
04-13-2018, 01:32 PM
So in total there was 6.something tons because 7 tons even would be 14000 pounds. So by taking 1200 pounds they still left 6 tons. These mice have mad math skills.

Coochie liquor
04-13-2018, 01:39 PM
Mice, mice baby...
Alright stop collaborate and listen, over a half ton of weed is missing, mice’s been apparently feasting, on more weed than I can smoke in a weekend. Can’t blame the cops cuz they’re Argentinian, just look for lots of mice that are high and fiending. If there’s some weed missing then the mice ate it, but they didn’t die they’re just really sedated. Mice mice baby

alpha_omega
04-13-2018, 01:45 PM
So....they didn't.

Baby Lee
04-13-2018, 02:00 PM
Mice, mice baby...
Alright stop collaborate and listen, over a half ton of weed is missing, mice’s been apparently feasting, on more weed than I can smoke in a weekend. Can’t blame the cops cuz they’re Argentinian, just look for lots of mice that are high and fiending. If there’s some weed missing then the mice ate it, but they didn’t die they’re just really sedated. Mice mice baby

That ting, that little change. . . . It's not the same!!

Kman34
04-13-2018, 02:51 PM
The dog ate my homework...

Nickel D
04-13-2018, 03:03 PM
In a unified response, the eight fired cops sang out:

We're as stoned as mice in an Argentinian evidence warehouse that we know of. We never thought twice, and now we're paying the price. Ya know, we've seen it before. It happens all the time. Those mice are eating some more. Little doobies comin' out their behinds. They're munchin' on grass and snackin' on weed. A fortune in storage: How many more will it feed?

rockymtnchief
04-13-2018, 04:26 PM
So....they didn't.

I think the Chief is just trying to weed out the cops he doesn't like. He nipped the problem in the bud. If someone asked Mary Jane, she probably knows where it all went.

Abba-Dabba
04-13-2018, 04:30 PM
A spokesperson for the judge said, "Buenos Aires University experts have explained that mice wouldn't mistake the drugs for food, and that if a large group of mice had eaten it, a lot corpses would have been found in the warehouse."

http://www.kmbc.com/article/its-friday-the-13th-heres-where-the-superstitious-day-came-from/19758070

ROFL.

No.

rico
04-13-2018, 04:37 PM
Think about all the things you would munch out on...as a stoned mouse....