PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Join the Chiefsplanet Madden league!

Hammock Parties
04-16-2018, 05:41 PM
Nine of us over in the media center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314115) have a Madden PS4 online franchise going and it's great fun.

Lots of trash talk and laughs.

We did a fantasy draft so every team is completely different than IRL.

There are lots of great teams available. Join us!

The only requirement is that you play one game every 48 hours. You can even miss a few if you have to, or just want to play against other user opponents.

Let me know if you have any questions. I can provide screenshots of available rosters if need be.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-16-2018, 05:49 PM
Nine of us over in the media center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314115) have a Madden PS4 online franchise going and it's great fun.

Lots of trash talk and laughs.

We did a fantasy draft so every team is completely different than IRL.

There are lots of great teams available. Join us!

The only requirement is that you play one game every 48 hours. You can even miss a few if you have to, or just want to play against other user opponents.

Let me know if you have any questions. I can provide screenshots of available rosters if need be.

Are you ghey ?

Hammock Parties
04-16-2018, 05:59 PM
Are you ghey ?

if you join the league i'll do anything

pugsnotdrugs19
04-16-2018, 06:22 PM
Bump

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-16-2018, 07:45 PM
if you join the league i'll do anything

I want Dic Pic's

Jewish Rabbi
04-16-2018, 07:49 PM
Has anyone asked Big Gay Brad if he wants to join? He’s doing an AMA.

NJChiefsFan
04-16-2018, 09:41 PM
I'd be down if I still was keeping up on the new Madden or even had the new systems. Used to play non-stop in the day. Madden 04 for life.

Hammock Parties
04-22-2018, 05:47 AM
come on down guys

Lzen
04-22-2018, 12:46 PM
Xbox One here.
So, I'm curious. What are your gameplay settings (level, AI sliders, etc.)?

Mav
04-22-2018, 01:02 PM
I’ll get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KCrockaholic
04-22-2018, 01:09 PM
I’ll get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Post your PSN in the Madden thread in the media center and we'll add you in. Any preference of teams? We did a fantasy draft and can let you know who is on a vacant team if that matters to you.

Hammock Parties
04-22-2018, 01:39 PM
Xbox One here.

if you don't have a ps4 we don't care

KCrockaholic
04-22-2018, 01:50 PM
Xbox One here.

LMAO

Lzen
04-22-2018, 01:50 PM

Well, fuck you then! I was just asking a question out of curiosity. I run a league and have been trying to zero in on good settings. Any information could be helpful. But if you want to be a jack ass then so be it. Of course, I do also realize that there is the possibility that the PS4 version's settings could be way different.

Lzen
04-22-2018, 01:51 PM
Also, I do know people who play Madden on PS4 that may have been interested.

KCrockaholic
04-22-2018, 01:51 PM
Well, **** you then! I was just asking a question out of curiosity. I run a league and have been trying to zero in on good settings. Any information could be helpful. But if you want to be a jack ass then so be it. Of course, I do also realize that there is the possibility that the PS4 version's settings could be way different.

All-Madden. User skill slightly raised across the board, CPU skill slightly lowered across the board. It'll never be perfect since we're all at different skill levels talent wise anyways.