PDA

View Full Version : Football Legend in his own mind.

TimeForWasp
04-18-2018, 07:17 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You done put two of America&#39;s most wanted<br>In the same motherfuckin&#39; place at the same… <a href="https://t.co/LcdC7Mos5O">https://t.co/LcdC7Mos5O</a></p>&mdash; Marcus Peters (@marcuspeters) <a href="https://twitter.com/marcuspeters/status/986342635794321408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Simply Red
04-18-2018, 07:24 AM
so wanted - his availability circulated the NFL and only had two teams willing to give peanuts for him. Gotcha playboy.

You're certainly no Ice Cube, champ.

tooge
04-18-2018, 07:27 AM
You don't put two of America's most wanted in the same motherfuckin place at the same

FYP

ClevelandBronco
04-18-2018, 07:28 AM
You’re at least partly correct, Mr. Peters. Yes, I think Mr. Talib was still wanted, but he was seen by those who knew him best as no longer worth his price. You, on the other hand, were no longer wanted at all by those who knew you best. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity for a little introspection and readjustment.

loochy
04-18-2018, 07:40 AM
So who is Tupac and who is Snoop?
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag
04-18-2018, 07:42 AM
Hopefully they thug themselves out of the league soon

Bewbies
04-18-2018, 08:22 AM
You’re at least partly correct, Mr. Peters. Yes, I think Mr. Talib was still wanted, but he was seen by those who knew him best as no longer worth his price. You, on the other hand, were no longer wanted at all by those who knew you best. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity for a little introspection and readjustment.

Truth, also 0% chance of ever happening.

Baby Lee
04-18-2018, 08:26 AM
ROFL - Mnyama, none blacker, none deeper!!

Halfcan
04-18-2018, 08:44 AM
Least favorite Chief of all time- glad he is gone.

Halfcan
04-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Learn how to tackle you big pussy.

Looking forward to seeing Hunt stomp him into the turf and then The Cheetah burn him for a couple of TD's.

He will wear out his welcome fast in LA. Especially with trash post like this.

alpha_omega
04-18-2018, 09:26 AM
I thought for sure this was another Lebron thread given the title...but it does fit here too.

Looking forward to the Rams' implosion.

ModSocks
04-18-2018, 09:46 AM
Still one of the best corners to ever wear the Chiefs uni.

Oxford
04-18-2018, 12:45 PM
Learn how to tackle you big pussy.

Looking forward to seeing Hunt stomp him into the turf and then The Cheetah burn him for a couple of TD's.

He will wear out his welcome fast in LA. Especially with trash post like this.

I'd line up in a Winged-T formation and run the ball at him all d**n day.

SuperBowl4
04-18-2018, 12:48 PM
Again, huge thanks to the Hunt Family for getting MP out of KC. Well done!

Shoes
04-18-2018, 12:52 PM
The LA vs KC game in Mexico on a Monday night is going to be electric.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-18-2018, 12:52 PM
That team is going to bust so hard...

Luke Atamadong
04-18-2018, 12:55 PM
GOOD RIDDANCE!
At first I was SO mad about that trade, but as time goes I'm happy we got rid of him.

KChiefs1
04-18-2018, 01:41 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You done put two of America&#39;s most wanted<br>In the same motherfuckin&#39; place at the same… <a href="https://t.co/LcdC7Mos5O">https://t.co/LcdC7Mos5O</a></p>— Marcus Peters (@marcuspeters) <a href="https://twitter.com/marcuspeters/status/986342635794321408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 17, 2018</a></blockquote>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I guess that’s why the other 31 teams were knocking the Chiefs door down to get you huh?

I won’t miss this side of his personality.

ModSocks
04-18-2018, 01:43 PM
so wanted - his availability circulated the NFL and only had two teams willing to give peanuts for him. Gotcha playboy.

You're certainly no Ice Cube, champ.

I guess that’s why the other 31 teams were knocking the Chiefs door down to get you huh?

I won’t miss this side of his personality.

guys...guys. He's not stating that teams or people "want" them. LMAO

"Most wanted"....as in notorious. As in reference to the rap song...

BigCatDaddy
04-18-2018, 01:43 PM
Why does Clark hate black people so?

CoMoChief
04-18-2018, 02:06 PM
Gangsterism and thuggery and the modern day rap culture has set back the african american youth for decades to come.

But hey....racist white people n stuff...

rtmike
04-18-2018, 02:21 PM
Thread title is misleading.

I thought this was a thread for ME, lol.

BryanBusby
04-18-2018, 02:23 PM
Gangsterism and thuggery and the modern day rap culture has set back the african american youth for decades to come.

But hey....racist white people n stuff...
Hey great take, thanks for calling. Rack 'em!

threebag
04-18-2018, 06:38 PM
LMAO

SuperBowl4
04-18-2018, 07:05 PM
Why does Clark hate black people so? It's not a black or white issue. When you walk off the field during a game without being ejected you quit. MP is a quitter. KC is so much better without MP. Nice try on pulling the race card. I'm hoping it was sarcasm?

dlphg9
04-18-2018, 07:20 PM
There are so many pussies on this site. Crying little bitches. I'd say I hope he balls out against us but I like Maholmes too much.

BigCatDaddy
04-18-2018, 07:33 PM
It's not a black or white issue. When you walk off the field during a game without being ejected you quit. MP is a quitter. KC is so much better without MP. Nice try on pulling the race card. I'm hoping it was sarcasm?

It was.

TribalElder
04-18-2018, 07:34 PM
If we would have kept peters and signed talib people would have been freaking out retweeting this and posting all on Facebook LMAO

Talib snatches chains
Peters snatches pigskins

We will find out what’s really going on in Mexico this fall

MVChiefFan
04-18-2018, 08:17 PM
I don’t know, even though I don’t hate the guy, I guess I can understand why he rubs people the wrong way. That being said, there’s no doubt that we’re less talented without him. It just kind of sucks all the way around.

BryanBusby
04-18-2018, 08:18 PM
There are so many pussies on this site. Crying little bitches. I'd say I hope he balls out against us but I like Maholmes too much.

Fuk u pusy I curl my mouse 40 mins per day u evn lft bro?

SuperBowl4
04-18-2018, 08:21 PM
I don’t know, even though I don’t hate the guy, I guess I can understand why he rubs people the wrong way. That being said, there’s no doubt that we’re less talented without him. It just kind of sucks all the way around.MP is a quitter who walked off the field during the GIANTS game without even being ejected. You condone this kind of behavior? And was smiling walking off the field while he was busy quitting. Good Riddance to the quitter! Thanks to the HUNT family for getting MP out of KC!

Baby Lee
04-18-2018, 08:33 PM
It was.

You were being serious?

How embarrassing for you.

MVChiefFan
04-18-2018, 08:37 PM
MP is a quitter who walked off the field during the GIANTS game without even being ejected. You condone this kind of behavior? And was smiling walking off the field while he was busy quitting. Good Riddance to the quitter! Thanks to the HUNT family for getting MP out of KC!

It was against the Jets, and when did I say I condone his behavior? I just don’t have the hate for him that you clearly do. Hey, I’m hoping to God that he was a team cancer and him leaving will push us over the top. But, if you think for a second that we aren’t a little less talented without him, you’re fooling yourself. I’m not at all saying he was right, I’m just sad we will be missing his ability, that’s all.

BigCatDaddy
04-18-2018, 08:46 PM
You were being serious?

No.

SuperBowl4
04-18-2018, 08:55 PM
It was against the Jets, and when did I say I condone his behavior? I just don’t have the hate for him that you clearly do. Hey, I’m hoping to God that he was a team cancer and him leaving will push us over the top. But, if you think for a second that we aren’t a little less talented without him, you’re fooling yourself. I’m not at all saying he was right, I’m just sad we will be missing his ability, that’s all.It's all cool. But a player who walks off the field during a game is not worthy of playing in the NFL on any team. Who cares if it hurts the CHIEFS if MP isn't on the team. You can't send a message to the other players without getting rid of MP. No big loss really. He's not worth it. No reason to be sad. He blew it. MP is his own worst enemy.

MVChiefFan
04-18-2018, 09:09 PM
It's all cool. But a player who walks off the field during a game is not worthy of playing in the NFL on any team. Who cares if it hurts the CHIEFS if MP isn't on the team. You can't send a message to the other players without getting rid of MP. No big loss really. He's not worth it. No reason to be sad. He blew it. MP is his own worst enemy.

Yeah, I’m sure it will all come back to bite him in the end. Hopefully, we’ll be better off in the long run.

DaNewGuy
04-18-2018, 11:21 PM
Hopefully they thug themselves out of the league soon

Why don't you just grow a pair and call them what you actually want to you pussy

dlphg9
04-18-2018, 11:24 PM
Why don't you just grow a pair and call them what you actually want to you pussy

Threebag is a fucking retarded cuck. Probably racist too

Nickhead
04-19-2018, 12:30 AM
Why does Clark hate black people so?

It's not a black or white issue. When you walk off the field during a game without being ejected you quit. MP is a quitter. KC is so much better without MP. Nice try on pulling the race card. I'm hoping it was sarcasm?

It was.

You were being serious?

No.

it was about race. kc wasn't black enough for marcus. too many rednecks :thumb:

(marcus forced his hand that was dealt. the telling part tho is the lack of interest in him for a trade, unless he stated he wanted to go to LA only?. it shows how teams are leaning towards choir boy football players in this politically correct era :D )

rico
04-19-2018, 01:02 AM
It jut bidniss (It's just business).

threebag
04-19-2018, 06:33 AM

Hopefully the worthless pieces of shit thug themselves out of the league soon

Is that a little better cocksucker?

SuperBowl4
04-19-2018, 07:59 AM

(marcus forced his hand that was dealt. the telling part tho is the lack of interest in him for a trade, unless he stated he wanted to go to LA only?. it shows how teams are leaning towards choir boy football players in this politically correct era :D )Not standing for the anthem, quitting and walking off the field smiling during a game, cursing out fans had nothing to do with it. It's because "kc wasn't black enough for marcus"? MP is a victim? ROFL

BigCatDaddy
04-19-2018, 08:22 AM
The fans wont tolerate having black people on their team. The 1 we had in the history of the franchise needed to go.

King_Chief_Fan
04-19-2018, 08:27 AM

Peters and Talib will now have more than enough opportunities to get themselves in trouble together... will not be surprised to see them make off the field headlines.

King_Chief_Fan
04-19-2018, 08:28 AM
The fans wont tolerate having black people on their team. The 1 we had in the history of the franchise needed to go.

wait, wut?

Pasta Little Brioni
04-19-2018, 09:10 AM

WTF is this shit??

SuperBowl4
04-19-2018, 09:31 AM
The fans wont tolerate having black people on their team. The 1 we had in the history of the franchise needed to go.So wait. MP should have his own set of rules and be able to do stuff that the other players shouldn't? Is this what you're implying? Because of MP's greatness? ROFL

loochy
04-19-2018, 09:34 AM
So wait. MP should have his own set of rules and be able to do stuff that the other players shouldn't? Is this what you're implying? Because of MP's greatness? ROFL

no because black
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee
04-19-2018, 10:04 AM

Why don't you grow a pair and lay out your accusation, you pussy?

Baby Lee
04-19-2018, 10:07 AM

(marcus forced his hand that was dealt. the telling part tho is the lack of interest in him for a trade, unless he stated he wanted to go to LA only?. it shows how teams are leaning towards choir boy football players in this politically correct era :D )

Not standing for the anthem, quitting and walking off the field smiling during a game, cursing out fans had nothing to do with it. It's because "kc wasn't black enough for marcus"? MP is a victim? ROFL

There's a difference between 'Marcus was not white enough for KC' and 'KC wasn't black enough for Marcus.'

Marcus acted out to indicate his lack of comfort with his environment, which he measured by melanin. It's not that KC acted out to indicate their lack of comfort with Marcus.

And ACTIONS are different from skin color. Skin color is immutable and isn't indicative of any other traits than itself. Acting out is a conscious decision.

Rausch
04-19-2018, 10:09 AM
There's a difference between 'Marcus was not white enough for KC' and 'KC wasn't black enough for Marcus.'

Marcus acted out to indicate his lack of comfort with his environment, which he measured by melanin. It's not that KC acted out to indicate their lack of comfort with Marcus.

This.

And Peters made it clear that he would not resign with KC. Period.

Why would we wait to trade him?

Should we squeeze 1 more year out of him and put up with who knows what with no upside?

Probably hurting his trade value and perhaps pissing off fans in the process...

SuperBowl4
04-19-2018, 10:14 AM
This.

And Peters made it clear that he would not resign with KC. Period.

Why would we wait to trade him?

Should we squeeze 1 more year out of him and put up with who knows what with no upside?

Probably hurting his trade value and perhaps pissing off fans in the process...Again, THANK YOU you to the HUNT Family for moving on and trading MP.

Rausch
04-19-2018, 11:38 AM
Again, THANK YOU you to the HUNT Family for moving on and trading MP.

It's not a good thing - it's just an unfortunate situation.

He didn't want to be in KC...

BryanBusby
04-19-2018, 12:02 PM
Very impressive trolling in here.

Rausch
04-19-2018, 12:06 PM
Very impressive trolling in here.

Ignore it...

Halfcan
04-19-2018, 12:08 PM
Lambs will love the way Peters attacks RB's lol

He does not even try to tackle. No effort pussy.

SAUTO
04-19-2018, 12:11 PM
WTF is this shit??

Obviously sarcasm.

We have had more than one black man on the team...

loochy
04-19-2018, 12:17 PM
Obviously sarcasm.

We have had more than one black man on the team...

Oh yeah? Name one.
Posted via Mobile Device

MVChiefFan
04-19-2018, 12:23 PM

He didn't want to be in KC...

Exactly what I’ve been saying. It’s Peters fault and we had no choice, but losing a top corner isn’t something to be celebrated. All we can do is hope the positives outweigh the negatives.

BryanBusby
04-19-2018, 12:24 PM
Ignore it...

Sometimes you just have to stop and appreciate the art.

ClevelandBronco
04-19-2018, 12:27 PM

I remember that guy. What ever became of him?

SuperBowl4
04-19-2018, 01:18 PM

He didn't want to be in KC...It's a WIN/WIN!

SuperBowl4
04-19-2018, 01:20 PM
Lambs will love the way Peters attacks RB's lol

He does not even try to tackle. No effort pussy.Probably doesn't like doing laundry.

loochy
04-19-2018, 01:24 PM
Probably doesn't like doing laundry.

He especially hates doing whites, but he has no problem doing colors and darks.
Posted via Mobile Device

SuperBowl4
04-19-2018, 01:26 PM
Posted via Mobile Device:clap:ROFL

Ming the Merciless
04-19-2018, 01:26 PM
the Rams will probably win the NFC this year

Rausch
04-19-2018, 01:41 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

More TACOS for me...

BigCatDaddy
04-19-2018, 02:20 PM
Oh yeah? Name one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcus Allen but he like da white women so KC love him.

SuperBowl4
04-19-2018, 08:18 PM
More TACOS for me...Ever had three or more at one sitting?