PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's time to quit being pussies about it...

RaidersOftheCellar
04-20-2018, 06:47 AM
I'm still seeing and hearing a lot of reservation and conservative predictions, pissing and moaning about the defensive personnel/coaching staff, and typical Chief pessimism. It's time to retire your habits of being broken, whiny, pussy Chief fans and accept that an era of dominance is coming. There's no reason to shy away from it. The coaches and GM aren't. When even Understatement Andy is letting his c*ck hang out, you know that shit's about to get serious. :old:

loochy
04-20-2018, 06:48 AM
Filter evasion

Reported

Baby Lee
04-20-2018, 06:51 AM
The game is the game and it's still a team game.

We need some draft bonanzas on the defensive side and a lot better run of luck on the injury front [short AND long term].

RaidersOftheCellar
04-20-2018, 06:52 AM
Filter evasion

Reported

Thanks for doing your civic duty.

RaidersOftheCellar
04-20-2018, 06:56 AM

We need some draft bonanzas on the defensive side and a lot better run of luck on the injury front [short AND long term].

No. This is the mentality that needs to go.

Do you think New England fans worry about not having stars at every position?

We have Mahomes, Hunt, Hill, Kelce and Sammy. We don't need a dominant defense. Not even sure it needs to get better. But it will.

Baby Lee
04-20-2018, 07:02 AM
No. This is the mentality that needs to go.

We have Mahomes, Hunt, Hill, Kelce and Sammy. We don't need a dominant defense. Not even sure it needs to get better. But it will.

If I see evidence of us being COACHED like the Patriots, I will shout it from the rooftops.

Why Not?
04-20-2018, 07:06 AM

This seems like an accurate comparison based on postseason history.

JakeF
04-20-2018, 07:15 AM
Mahomes already bound for Canton.

SAUTO
04-20-2018, 07:16 AM
I'm still seeing and hearing a lot of reservation and conservative predictions, pissing and moaning about the defensive personnel/coaching staff, and typical Chief pessimism. It's time to retire your habits of being broken, whiny, pussy Chief fans and accept that an era of dominance is coming. There's no reason to shy away from it. The coaches and GM aren't. When even Understatement Andy is letting his c*ck hang out, you know that shit's about to get serious. :old:theonly thig to get serious about today is you not evading the filters anymore

Best22
04-20-2018, 07:17 AM
This seems like an accurate comparison based on postseason history.

I've followed Superbowl teams up close and no, you don't need stars all over the field

You need cohesiveness and toughness on defense

Why Not?
04-20-2018, 07:20 AM
I've followed Superbowl teams up close and no, you don't need stars all over the field

No argument. But comparing the Chiefs to the Patriots at this point is ambitious at best.

JakeF
04-20-2018, 07:21 AM

What part of Andy Reid indicates toughness?

Best22
04-20-2018, 07:25 AM
What part of Andy Reid indicates toughness?

Does it matter?

He had tough defenses in Philly

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-20-2018, 07:27 AM
Ragland and Hitchins were placed to shut down the run. We face Good RB's the first two weeks while we'll be healthy. Our toughness will shine!

And Peters is gone,he tackled like a GIANT pussy

SuperBowl4
04-20-2018, 07:34 AM
Mahomes already bound for Canton.I heard that the guy who sculptures the busts has already contacted PM.

Fish
04-20-2018, 07:36 AM
Truefan™

OrtonsPiercedTaint
04-20-2018, 07:45 AM
You know how I know you are tired of being gay(castrated)?

BigRedChief
04-20-2018, 08:05 AM
What part of Andy Reid indicates toughness?:eek: You think an NFL coach can last as long as Reid and not be tough?

You have to manage 53 ultra Alpha males and get them to go in your direction. Think that happens without being tough?

JakeF
04-20-2018, 08:26 AM
:eek: You think an NFL coach can last as long as Reid and not be tough?

You have to manage 53 ultra Alpha males and get them to go in your direction. Think that happens without being tough?I don't care whether Andy Reid is personally tough or not. Our team has been as soft as Andy's gigantic panda-like belly.

BigCatDaddy
04-20-2018, 08:33 AM
theonly <B>thig</B> to get serious about today is you not evading the filters anymore

You implying something about the op?

O.city
04-20-2018, 08:39 AM
Shits gonna be awesome

The last 5 years have been successful in building a culture and I think it got tore down a bit last year but now hopefully it’s gonna be legit

wasi
04-20-2018, 08:40 AM
I heard that the guy who sculptures the busts has already contacted PM.

I have a friend, who has a friend that is a building a contractor, and they broke ground on the new PM2 wing at Canton last week.

Simply Red
04-20-2018, 09:56 AM
Ragland and Hitchins were placed to shut down the run. We face Good RB's the first two weeks while we'll be healthy. Our toughness will shine!

And Peters is gone,he tackled like a GIANT pussy

I've studied Hitchins quite a bit since he joined the Chiefs.

He will be a huge bonus. It's nice getting Berry back as well. Fuller will take some heat off of the MP trade.

SuperBowl4
04-20-2018, 10:11 AM
I've studied Hitchins quite a bit since he joined the Chiefs.

He will be a huge bonus. It's nice getting Berry back as well. Fuller will take some heat off of the MP trade.Some heat off of the trade? I'm cool with the trade.

Simply Red
04-20-2018, 10:15 AM
Some heat off of the trade? I'm cool with the trade.

yes meaning - we won't miss what Marcus did well - as much as we think. That was my point.

DaFace
04-20-2018, 10:19 AM
While I'm optimistic for the long-term, it's a little early to be printing the Super Bowl tickets. While Mahomes has shown signs of promise, he's still a young kid, and there's no guarantee he's going to be one of the greats.

Simply Red
04-20-2018, 10:22 AM
While I'm optimistic for the long-term, it's a little early to be printing the Super Bowl tickets. While Mahomes has shown signs of promise, he's still a young kid, and there's no guarantee he's going to be one of the greats.

I totally agree with everything here.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-20-2018, 10:51 AM
I totally agree with everything here.

Well, I disagree.

Coochie liquor
04-20-2018, 11:37 AM
Well, I disagree.

I agree with your disagreeing.

Kiimo
04-20-2018, 12:16 PM
Next year is the year. This year is just for fun.

Graystoke
04-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Truefan™

How do you do that little tm thing?

Oh and CHIEFS....SERRIOUS FILTER EVASION MUTHER FERS

Fish
04-20-2018, 12:23 PM
How do you do that little tm thing?

Oh and CHIEFS....SERRIOUS FILTER EVASION MUTHER FERS

Windows Character Map. Or search Google for "Trademark symbol", copy and paste.

Baby Lee
04-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Windows Character Map. Or search Google for "Trademark symbol", copy and paste.

Alt+0153 is quicker.

Learn your ASCII map for fun and profit!!

RippedmyFlesh
04-20-2018, 12:40 PM
While not the worst offense filter evasion on THIS site has to be one of the dumbest infractions possible on a board. No one gives a fuck how much you swear here or calls you out on it. How someone could not respect the filter and I said filter not censorship here is beyond me.

Simply Red
04-20-2018, 12:45 PM
faggot

AssEaterChief
04-20-2018, 12:45 PM
I'm still seeing and hearing a lot of reservation and conservative predictions, pissing and moaning about the defensive personnel/coaching staff, and typical Chief pessimism. It's time to retire your habits of being broken, whiny, pussy Chief fans and accept that an era of dominance is coming. There's no reason to shy away from it. The coaches and GM aren't. When even Understatement Andy is letting his c*ck hang out, you know that shit's about to get serious. :old:

What board have you been reading?

I see a lot of homer ass homers here who cream themselves with every little move the Chiefs make...

eDave
04-20-2018, 12:58 PM
I will fandom how I fandom. Fuck off.

Priest31kc
04-20-2018, 01:21 PM
Next year is the year. This year is just for fun.

That's kinda how I'm looking at it.

This year is to get Mahomes feet wet, let him go through his first year starter struggles and learn defenses, learn what he can and cannot do vs NFL defenses, go through a full year with the playbook, etc...

But we'll still put up a bunch of points and yards and shit. And it'll be fun as hell.

This year is also I think year one of a two year process or so of rebuilding this defense. We're not gunna be able to totally get it where we want this year, but I think we'll improve some if we can stay healthy. I just don't think this defense will be good enough this year to go on a serious playoff & Super Bowl run.

But 2019, 2020 and 2021 are the years. They are the years to go for it all.

BigCatDaddy
04-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Fuck that. This year and the next 15 are the years now..No more of needing HOFers at every position besides QB to be a contender come playoff time.

Priest31kc
04-20-2018, 01:48 PM
Fuck that. This year and the next 15 are the years now..No more of needing HOFers at every position besides QB to be a contender come playoff time.

I agree with that. And I think we can be a contender and win a playoff game. It's just you pretty much always gotta have both a Top 10 offense and defense to win a Super Bowl. You gotta have a complete team usually. We finally got our QB, but the D fell off last year. Gotta get it back to 2014 & 2015 levels.

Not a Pro Bowler at every position defense, but a Top 1/3rd of the league D. And I just dont know if we'll have that this year. But I think one more offseason and draft and we could easily. And Mahomes will have a full year of experience under his belt and hopefully a playoff game or two as well going into his 2nd year as a starter.

I just think 2019 will be the year we're really capable of a Super Bowl run.

Easy 6
04-20-2018, 01:56 PM

This year is to get Mahomes feet wet, let him go through his first year starter struggles and learn defenses, learn what he can and cannot do vs NFL defenses, go through a full year with the playbook, etc...

But we'll still put up a bunch of points and yards and shit. And it'll be fun as hell.

This year is also I think year one of a two year process or so of rebuilding this defense. We're not gunna be able to totally get it where we want this year, but I think we'll improve some if we can stay healthy. I just don't think this defense will be good enough this year to go on a serious playoff & Super Bowl run.

I agree with all of this, but then again... never say never

Priest31kc
04-20-2018, 02:11 PM
I agree with all of this, but then again... never say never

Yep. Not saying we can't go on a Super Bowl run this year, just that I expect next year to be the year and that's how my mindset is going into this year.

I'm just as gay for Mahomes as anyone, so I'm not gunna say he can't go on a great playoff run his first year starting.

God that would be amazing. Snap the home playoff game streak and make it to the AFC Championship game for the first time in 25 years his first year LMAO

jdubya
04-20-2018, 02:48 PM

Makes sense to a point but...........while PM gets a year under his belt learning on the go......other teams are also getting more and more film on him and his tendancies and likely better prepared for PM`s second full year. Just playing devils advocate. It will be interesting to see Jimmy G`s "second" year with the niners this year......

Easy 6
04-20-2018, 02:52 PM
Yep. Not saying we can't go on a Super Bowl run this year, just that I expect next year to be the year and that's how my mindset is going into this year.

I'm just as gay for Mahomes as anyone, so I'm not gunna say he can't go on a great playoff run his first year starting.

God that would be amazing. Snap the home playoff game streak and make it to the AFC Championship game for the first time in 25 years his first year LMAO

Hear ya loud and clear, I'm not expecting a Super Bowl this year, but hey... Big Rape pulled it off in his second season

Either way, its gonna be one helluva ride WOOT

New World Order
04-20-2018, 03:19 PM
Our defense has been upgraded assuming Berry can stay healthy.

So has our offense.

And the draft hasn't even happened.

loochy
04-20-2018, 04:15 PM
I will fandom how I fandom. **** off.

This is the best answer.

FloridaMan88
04-20-2018, 04:46 PM
Did I miss Bob Sutton suddenly getting fired?

If not then there is legit reason to be pessimistic about the Chiefs defense.

Rausch
04-21-2018, 06:57 AM
Our defense has been upgraded assuming Berry can stay healthy.

So has our offense.

And the draft hasn't even happened.

There are holes but I'm very optimistic...:)

Warrior5
04-21-2018, 08:12 AM

This. I'm happy with the off-season events so far, and pretty confident in the O. Given Veach's performance to date, I optimistic about a D-heavy draft.

Who's being whiney and pessimistic?

BigRedChief
04-21-2018, 08:23 AM
Is this the "real" fans thread?

jallmon
04-21-2018, 08:47 AM
Does it matter?

He had tough defenses in Philly

Jim Johnson was DC.

Hoover
04-21-2018, 08:56 AM

Sorry, but I think its impossible for Understatement Andy to let his c*ck hang out.

Chiefshrink
04-21-2018, 09:21 AM

Precisely !!

This offense is still all on paper. Need to see it transition to the field and it will take some time. It is difficult enough just for a good vet QB to integrate a new vet FA WR to the offense let alone a brand new QB with only 1 NFL game under his belt.

There will be many growing pains, so just get emotionally ready Chief fans !! The saving grace of Mahomes growing pains is at least when he has them he will be attempting to go down field to make a play as opposed to "fetaling up" either taking a sack or checking down on a failed 3rd down attempt to a RB:D.

I will tolerate the growing pains much easier because of this for sure.;)

Chiefshrink
04-21-2018, 09:26 AM
Sorry, but I think its impossible for Understatement Andy to let his c*ck hang out.

Last time I saw Andy "whip it out" was when he slapped the donkeys with the Poe TD pass or was it the failed Hunt half back pass attempt?:hmmm::D

Chiefshrink
04-21-2018, 10:01 AM

Your statement here proves you are not a student of the game. Names are all you need to see which is why the "white board" or seeing it on paper is enough for you. Not for me and most die hard educated fans here either. At the most for us it represents hope for now. But further deeper hope and optimism resides in the following below for most of us here at CP.

The things I am looking for are not necessarily in this order but just need to be seriously addressed in the next 2yrs and primarily this year IF possible:

1. Stopping the run - better d-linemen so our LBs can make plays thus creating more stops so that our offense gets more chances/possessions to score pts. Mahomes will need these additional opportunities/defensive stops to make up for integrating himself and all his new toys to the NFL game.

2. Much better 2ndary play - Having Berry back helps but Fuller and Amerson need to integrate very quickly and successfully and I really don't see Amerson as a starter but rather depth so we need to pick up a high draft pick at CB that is an actual playmaking starter. We also need a serious "hammer" at safety that imposes fear which we do not have at this point.

3. Run blocking needs to graduate to "road grading" when needed. We have yet to demonstrate a "nastiness" on the o-line in crunch time. KHunt opened up waaaay to many holes for himself last year for my comfort level which is very hard on the body over time. Our pass blocking needs to improve even more this year not only to protect PM2 but the fact that we have a much more difficult schedule this year against stellar d-lines(a la Rams e.g)

4. TE position is lacking severely. Kelce needs help to take the pressure off of him so as to provide for better "bluff" as to who PM2 goes to in crunch time. What the Pats had in the Gronk/Hernandez combo for a brief period was idyllic IMHO. We need this type of TE combo(apart from the gangbangery of course:D) if we are to establish an offensive dynasty for the future IMHO.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-21-2018, 10:29 AM
Negatory, Wishbone.

Chiefs D needs the same level of juice that the offense is currently enjoying to begin the process of usurping Brady and Belicheck.

That offensive powerhouse, capable of outplaying dumbshit game day Andy needs its mirror to overcome Buttons McMetamucil.

Is what it is, nothing you can do about it, put your faith in Veach as only HE can set the stage for a sustained, 5 star franchise at this point.

Yep.

Yes sir.

Affirmative.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-21-2018, 10:35 AM

Top 10 defense + franchise QB = Super Bowl contention year in, year out.

The only true mathematical equation,

no other formulas legit,

no chance outside of those parameters.

OP needs to keep those vagina lips moistened and at the ready for about two more seasons.

ping2000
04-21-2018, 11:00 AM
"I'm here to poop on your parade. Really, I poop my pants a lot. I keep a stash of Depends in the locker room."https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180421/510241be27d4f7a20aa1314dcee9bdd1.jpg

RaidersOftheCellar
04-21-2018, 12:53 PM

Sure, it's possible. It's going to take a few laser lipo sessions and constant supervision to keep him away from the China Star buffet line is all.

lcarus
04-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Id really love us to find a new elite pass rusher. Obviously every team would love that. Its so important.

ping2000
04-21-2018, 02:09 PM
Id really love us to find a new elite pass rusher. Obviously every team would love that. Its so important."You! Yes you, elite pass rusher we just drafted! You will drop into coverage on every fucking play!"https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180421/1c15e12eacc81aecd73cfe8ca9b5dde0.jpg

Bob Dole
04-21-2018, 02:15 PM
"You! Yes you, elite pass rusher we just drafted! You will drop into coverage on every ****ing play!"https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180421/1c15e12eacc81aecd73cfe8ca9b5dde0.jpg

Exactly