PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs *****The Kahlil Mackenzie Thread*****

Dante84
04-28-2018, 02:39 PM
More to come....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“He can react very quickly. Great instincts.” <br><br>Watch GM Brett Veach break down film of our 2018 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsDraft?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsDraft</a> picks. <a href="https://t.co/MCkclFaO4n">pic.twitter.com/MCkclFaO4n</a></p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/997280703057281024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eh0FQKHOvr0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNhDEAb1-4k" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4FxxfwH5ac8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
04-28-2018, 02:40 PM
Is this guy a fucking OG or DT?

Pasta Little Brioni
04-28-2018, 02:41 PM
This might be the worst 6th rounder in some time

Monkey God
04-28-2018, 02:42 PM
Is this guy a ****ing OG or DT?
Maybe he's Szott 2.0. DT that moved to OG?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
04-28-2018, 02:42 PM
Oakland GM's son?

I believe he was once a monster recruit. Know nothing of how he played in college.

Easy 6
04-28-2018, 02:43 PM
Rich kid, makes me wonder how bad he really wants it...

kccrow
04-28-2018, 02:45 PM
Rich kid, makes me wonder how bad he really wants it...

He doesn't, that's the problem. He sucks ass.

Sure-Oz
04-28-2018, 02:46 PM
@ChiefsReporter: Important to note that the #Chiefs' latest draft pick, Kahlil McKenzie, was drafted to play along the offensive line. He's going to play guard. Played DL at Tennessee.

He's also the son of #Raiders' GM Reggie McKenzie.

SAGA45
04-28-2018, 02:47 PM
Doesn't even have a grade or a profile on nfl.com. Says he "likely needs time in a developmental league"

Pasta Little Brioni
04-28-2018, 02:47 PM
ROFL

ChiefsCountry
04-28-2018, 02:48 PM
Doesn't even have a grade or a profile on nfl.com. Says he "likely needs time in a developmental league"

That's because the intern running it doesn't know what is going on.
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kahlil-mckenzie?id=32462018-0002-5602-26f0-b52082e52bcb

Bwana
04-28-2018, 02:48 PM
Imagine being the NFL general manager who glances at his board at a certain point during the draft and seeing the name of his son.

This scenario could be reality for Oakland GM Reggie McKenzie. His son, Kahlil, a former linebacker at Tennessee, is projected as a Day 3 pick in the draft, which would be Saturday.

Would you draft your son?

“Absolutely,” McKenzie told USA TODAY Sports. “If it falls the way to where it fits us, where he’s the best player at this position vs. that position, I’d do it. He’s on my board.”

McKenzie has broken down the videotape and assigned grades to thousands of players while becoming established as one of the NFL’s best talent evaluators, but none of the cases have been quite like this. Not when you’ve been Kahlil’s biggest supporter at every step, essentially an extended coach.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2018/04/27/one-general-managers-dilemma-would-you-pick-your-son-nfl-draft/558863002/

jjchieffan
04-28-2018, 02:49 PM
So he's a DT that we plan to convert to a guard? Is that true or is that just speculation? Was it Brian Waters that started out as a DT and made a good guard? I guess that it's not unheard of, but if you want a guard, why not draft a guard?

FloridaMan88
Trading to draft a project who the Chiefs are apparently planning to switch from defensive line to offensive line.

Even as a 6th round pick that is a reach.

Easy 6
He doesn't, that's the problem. He sucks ass.

@ChiefsReporter: Important to note that the #Chiefs' latest draft pick, Kahlil McKenzie, was drafted to play along the offensive line. He's going to play guard. Played DL at Tennessee.

He's also the son of #Raiders' GM Reggie McKenzie.

What a weird project this is, 4 year D line player transitioning to guard in the pros?

Easily our biggest WTF pick, Veach is pulling some Dr Strange shit with this one...

Chargem
04-28-2018, 02:50 PM
That's because the intern running it doesn't know what is going on.
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kahlil-mckenzie?id=32462018-0002-5602-26f0-b52082e52bcb

Strength number 1 "Comes from impressive blood lines" literally sounds like talking about a race horse

New World Order
We moved up to draft a guy who played DL then we plan to use him as an offensive guard?

Any team done that before?

Chief Northman
What a fucking joke. Veach embarrased the franchise here.

New World Order
04-28-2018, 02:51 PM
Strength number 1 "Comes from impressive blood lines" literally sounds like talking about a race horse

LMAO

RealSNR
04-28-2018, 02:53 PM
Will Svitek was a DT we converted to OT. Cut him, and then the Falcons turned him into a pretty good starter.

Brian Waters entered the league as a TE.

It's happened before. But this tub of lard has shown nothing to say that he can do that. No athleticism or aggressiveness at all.

kgrund
What a ****ing joke. Veach embarrased the franchise here.

Give us a break. Reach perhaps, BUT 6th round pick.

The Franchise
Chiefs selected Tennessee DT Kahlil McKenzie with the No. 198 overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft.

He's Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie's son. He's also 6'4/313. That's all we have.

Flying High D
04-28-2018, 02:55 PM
Maybe we drafted him to Big Reds Buffett buddy. It happens.

Infidel Goat
04-28-2018, 02:56 PM
ESPN talk about the Chiefs moving him to OG.

Ah Twitter beat ESPN to that, I see below...

Chief Northman
04-28-2018, 02:57 PM
Give us a break. Reach perhaps, BUT 6th round pick.

I’d rather use my lottery ticket on a character devoid Holton Hill or a devalued Quenton Meeks.

Flying High D
04-28-2018, 02:58 PM
He sucks and eats ass while having a bag of dicks as an appetizer.

Halfcan
04-28-2018, 02:59 PM
Why did we trade up for this guy exactly?

Flying High D
04-28-2018, 03:00 PM
I have never ever hated a pick more in my life.

Iconic
04-28-2018, 03:00 PM
Why did we trade up for this guy exactly?

Literally think we did it just to spite the Raiders lmao

RealSNR
04-28-2018, 03:02 PM
2:34 of that Texas A&M game in the OP is pretty lol-worthy.

I just... WHAT? He takes like 8 seconds to get out of his stance. He has no anchor. Can't handle double teams. Strength is average.

And he's a guard?

We traded UP to get him?

Did somebody pull a prank on Veach's sources?

tmax63
04-28-2018, 03:03 PM
313lbs and a 5.15 forty and pick #198. There's some clay there to work with. If he doesn't turn into a masterpiece it isn't a helluva lot wasted. I don't quite see a franchise embarrassment, just someone with a few tools that might turn into something. Or he may not.

Bwana
04-28-2018, 03:05 PM

That's all I can assume at this point. It's definitely a wtf pick. I hope he works out.

ct
04-28-2018, 03:07 PM
What a ****ing joke. Veach embarrased the franchise here.

please

worst case he trolls the rival raiders. not a great use of two 7th round picks but hey...

i'm jk of course. they already talked to this kid about the switch, so this wasnt a spur of the moment call to try this.

CoMoChief
04-28-2018, 03:08 PM
So he's a DT that we plan to convert to a guard? Is that true or is that just speculation? Was it Brian Waters that started out as a DT and made a good guard? I guess that it's not unheard of, but if you want a guard, why not draft a guard?

Will Svitek (DV era) is the guy I think ppl are thinking of.

RealSNR
04-28-2018, 03:08 PM
It's only a successful spite to the Raiders if we treat him like shit when he's here.

Otherwise we just gave a few hundred thousand to the son of the Raiders GM when he should have been no more than a mini-camp invite.

CoMoChief
04-28-2018, 03:10 PM
It's only a successful spite to the Raiders if we treat him like shit when he's here.

Otherwise we just gave a few hundred thousand to the son of the Raiders GM when he should have been no more than a mini-camp invite.

This

Stupid pick.

RealSNR
04-28-2018, 03:14 PM
I've got it!

Every time Reggie calls up his own son just to chat about shit, the Chiefs send the call log over to the NFL and nail that motherfucker up for tampering!

Veach is a fucking genius!

Simply Red
04-28-2018, 03:17 PM
what a weird draft

Halfcan
04-28-2018, 03:19 PM

At least he is - UNINTERRUPTED!!!!!

What is that even supposed to mean? ROFL

Flying High D
04-28-2018, 03:22 PM
Our best pick of the draft.

oldman
04-28-2018, 03:25 PM
:tinfoil: Sign and trade to Faiders for their next year's #1, #2, and #4? Seems like a plan to me.

Easy 6
04-28-2018, 03:35 PM
:tinfoil: Sign and trade to Faiders for their next year's #1, #2, and #4? Seems like a plan to me.

:clap:

Halfcan
04-28-2018, 03:40 PM
Looks very slow getting up out of his stance- but once he gets some steam- road grades pretty well. Huge project. Could be a good run blocker if he works on that shitty technique-maybe?

Easy 6
04-28-2018, 04:00 PM
Looks very slow getting up out of his stance- but once he gets some steam- road grades pretty well. Huge project. Could be a good run blocker if he works on that shitty technique-maybe?

I hope oldman is right, and we blackmail the kids dad out of a pick for him

Flying High D
04-28-2018, 04:02 PM
Maybe he can get us Choaklands game plan.

CaliforniaChief
04-28-2018, 06:09 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23348617/kahlil-mckenzie-son-oakland-raiders-gm-drafted-kansas-city-chiefs-6th-round

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kahlil McKenzie was a member of the Kansas City Chiefs only a few minutes Saturday when he started in with the trash talk with his father, Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie.

"I can't wait to whip up on you twice this year, and the next year and the next year and the next year after that,'' Kahlil said he told his father. "We're a competitive family [by] nature. We compete in everything we do. This just adds one more ripple into that. We're all excited for it. I'm excited to get to Kansas City and just help the Chiefs ... whoop up on the Raiders [and] whoop up on the rest of the NFL.''

The Chiefs drafted McKenzie out of Tennessee in the sixth round. He was a defensive lineman in college, but the Chiefs said they will move him to guard.

McKenzie said that decision pleased his father, a former linebacker for the Raiders. Reggie's twin brother, Raleigh, had a 16-year NFL career as an offensive lineman with four different NFL teams.

Kahlil did some offensive line drills at his pro day at Tennessee at the request of some NFL teams, the Chiefs being one.

"He had a sly little smile on his face,'' Kahlil said of his father. "I told him, 'It's a conspiracy. This is you. You did this.' He always wanted me to play offensive line. He was happy to see me play offensive line and said that I moved really well doing it. He said I looked like an offensive lineman doing those drills.''

Bwana
04-28-2018, 06:11 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23348617/kahlil-mckenzie-son-oakland-raiders-gm-drafted-kansas-city-chiefs-6th-round

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kahlil McKenzie was a member of the Kansas City Chiefs only a few minutes Saturday when he started in with the trash talk with his father, Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie.

"I can't wait to whip up on you twice this year, and the next year and the next year and the next year after that,'' Kahlil said he told his father. "We're a competitive family [by] nature. We compete in everything we do. This just adds one more ripple into that. We're all excited for it. I'm excited to get to Kansas City and just help the Chiefs ... whoop up on the Raiders [and] whoop up on the rest of the NFL.''

The Chiefs drafted McKenzie out of Tennessee in the sixth round. He was a defensive lineman in college, but the Chiefs said they will move him to guard.

McKenzie said that decision pleased his father, a former linebacker for the Raiders. Reggie's twin brother, Raleigh, had a 16-year NFL career as an offensive lineman with four different NFL teams.

Kahlil did some offensive line drills at his pro day at Tennessee at the request of some NFL teams, the Chiefs being one.

"He had a sly little smile on his face,'' Kahlil said of his father. "I told him, 'It's a conspiracy. This is you. You did this.' He always wanted me to play offensive line. He was happy to see me play offensive line and said that I moved really well doing it. He said I looked like an offensive lineman doing those drills.''

Nice ROFL

pugsnotdrugs19
04-28-2018, 06:13 PM
I actually like this kid’s chances as a guard. It’s common for them to have success here, evidently.

Sure would be sweet if he won the starting LG job in camp somehow.

kccrow
04-28-2018, 06:14 PM
I actually like this kid’s chances as a guard. It’s common for them to have success here, evidently.

Sure would be sweet if he won the starting LG job in camp somehow.

He could have a shot at it in 2020 after he learns how to play the position. :D

RealSNR
04-28-2018, 06:19 PM
The area scout who was describing him compared him to LDT. Said LDT got the transition pretty quickly. Doesn't know if McKenzie will be that fast.

We can probably bet he won't get it that fast, and for LDT, that took a full season on the bench and another half season of shitty spot starting.

For McKenzie, I think he's a practice squad guy year one. If he manages to drag along and make the roster in his 2nd year, he's got a chance to show that the transition to guard idea was a good one.

Frosty
04-28-2018, 06:22 PM
This was really the only pick I didn't care for. I would much rather had Luke Falk to get the Raider trash off of the back up QB spot. Plus, if they wanted OL, the tackle from TCU or the C from Alabama went a few picks later.

Oh well, hopefully it will work out.

pugsnotdrugs19
04-28-2018, 06:31 PM
There’s no guarantees in either direction. I remember when LDT got picked and most people thought it wouldn’t ever amount to much, yet he’s now one of the league’s better guards. Fulton too worked out better than expected.

This is why I refuse to grade drafts or judge at this point. Personally, I’m iffy on Speaks right now. Still, I’m willing to see it through and give things a chance before I go off and say “worst draft EVAR!!” like some do...

NIUhuskies
04-28-2018, 06:39 PM
Reggie McKenzie said Charles Woodson told him Kahlil McKenzie needs to retire instead of put on that red #Chiefs helmet.

https://twitter.com/levidamien/status/990373709771755521?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Easy 6
04-28-2018, 10:03 PM
The more you mull it over, the more this seems like some kind of grand NFL insider joke

Ransom the boy for a sweet pick... just how much is your own son worth to you, Reggie?

MotherfuckerJones
04-28-2018, 10:05 PM
If Andy turns this fucking guy into a stud OG, I’ll never consider taking a guard in round 1 ever LOL

KChiefs1
04-28-2018, 10:09 PM
Has Veach explained this pick yet?

Pitt Gorilla
04-28-2018, 10:24 PM
Brian waters 2.0

rico
04-28-2018, 10:35 PM
That pic of him receiving the call is freaking hilarious. He’s excited...the rest of the room appears to be on the verge of getting sick.

rico
04-28-2018, 10:39 PM
Kahlil can be our little Raiders spy...or more like our big, fat Raiders spy.

RunKC
04-28-2018, 10:41 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/_MaNyFaCeDgOd_/status/990433247250219008

I don’t think I’ve ever seen as big of legs as this dudes. Goddamn tree trunks

RippedmyFlesh
04-28-2018, 10:41 PM
The area scout who was describing him compared him to LDT. Said LDT got the transition pretty quickly. Doesn't know if McKenzie will be that fast.

We can probably bet he won't get it that fast, and for LDT, that took a full season on the bench and another half season of shitty spot starting.

For McKenzie, I think he's a practice squad guy year one. If he manages to drag along and make the roster in his 2nd year, he's got a chance to show that the transition to guard idea was a good one.

One thing is McKenzie won't have the burden that LDT had. Still amazes me how LDT did both things at once.

Rain Man
04-28-2018, 11:36 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/_MaNyFaCeDgOd_/status/990433247250219008

I don’t think I’ve ever seen as big of legs as this dudes. Goddamn tree trunks

Dang. I'm not sure it's even possible to knock that guy down. His center of gravity is mid-thigh.

Danguardace
04-28-2018, 11:48 PM
Only thing I dont like about this pick is if they want to develop him on the PS his dad can just snap him up at any time.

Danguardace
04-29-2018, 12:30 AM
People need to listen to this before continuing to be angry this pick.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/Area-Scout-Pat-Sperduto-Discusses-Kahlil-McKenzie-/3210cccb-e6ae-4968-8376-7c7ff5acd358

ChiefAshhole1056
04-29-2018, 01:25 AM
This is a really interesting pick to me. If you watch his film, he really does fire off the ball and get good leverage and extension pretty consistently. It’s just cool that this near UDFA level player was scouted as a DT and that trait was recognized and impressed enough for KC to draft him in a completely new position.

Veach has some balls man, plain and simple. He’s going to get his guys at no matter the price and banking on his abilities, which have proved successful thus far. This is going to be one fun fucking decade.

kccrow
04-29-2018, 02:09 AM
Alot higher hopes of him making it at OG than had he been selected to be a NT.

Molitoth
04-29-2018, 08:14 AM
Maybe he can get us Choaklands game plan.

Honestly I think it would work the other way around.

MVChiefFan
04-29-2018, 08:22 AM
Honestly I think it would work the other way around.

I’m not trying to be one of those overly paranoid people, but I’ve been thinking a lot about this. What if this kid DOES tell his dad our game plan?! We’ve dominated those pukes for years, so if we start losing to them all of the sudden, I’m going to be very suspicious. :D

pugsnotdrugs19
04-29-2018, 12:27 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Day 3 is about swinging for the fences for me. Draft a freak rugby player, or Khalil McKenzie and Flip him to OL, or high upside ACL guys that fell. All for it. Day 1 and 2 are about finding starters for week 1.</p>&mdash; John Middlekauff (@JohnMiddlekauff) <a href="https://twitter.com/JohnMiddlekauff/status/990648338595786753?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 29, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is what I mean when I say I love picks like this one or even Tremon Smith coming from a small school. Feels like if McKenzie gets it all together he could turn into a stud.

Chris Meck
04-29-2018, 12:38 PM
This is a really interesting pick to me. If you watch his film, he really does fire off the ball and get good leverage and extension pretty consistently. It’s just cool that this near UDFA level player was scouted as a DT and that trait was recognized and impressed enough for KC to draft him in a completely new position.

Veach has some balls man, plain and simple. He’s going to get his guys at no matter the price and banking on his abilities, which have proved successful thus far. This is going to be one fun ****ing decade.

man, you watch him...and then just pretend that's a offensive guard...yeah, I get it. You can coach technique, you can't coach what he IS. He's a powerful man. I'll bet this works out and Veach looks like a genius in a year or two.

tmax63
04-29-2018, 01:52 PM
He could be good faster than you think. Playing OG isn't rocket science like some here think. 90% of the time you knock down the asshole in front of you or you look and watch for an asshole to knock down. The rest of the time you pull and run around the end looking for an asshole to knock down. Mongo could of been a OG and a good one at that.

MarkDavis'Haircut
04-29-2018, 02:04 PM
Kahlil can be our little Raiders spy...or more like our big, fat Raiders spy.

Double agent.

kccrow
04-29-2018, 05:38 PM
He could be good faster than you think. Playing OG isn't rocket science like some here think. 90% of the time you knock down the asshole in front of you or you look and watch for an asshole to knock down. The rest of the time you pull and run around the end looking for an asshole to knock down. Mongo could of been a OG and a good one at that.

Rather simplistic.

Guards don't need to be as athletic, especially laterally, as tackles, but they need to have a lower center of gravity, more strength, better core flexibility, and far better field awareness. That awareness aspect is the real key to the position and it's what makes it so not every asshole can just be a guard.

Edit: When I say core flexibility, that means ability to flex at the core as they'll be bending more regularly and need to have the ability to extend and flatten much more than a tackle.

Icon
04-29-2018, 05:46 PM

A problem with this pick is he's going to take time to develop. With his fathers's Raider connection I would think he would be a very tempting target to poach off our practice squad.

RealSNR
04-29-2018, 05:53 PM
A problem with this pick is he's going to take time to develop. With his fathers's Raider connection I would think he would be a very tempting target to poach off our practice squad.

We went through an entire 2014 season of starting Mike McGlynn, who is the worst OL for the Chiefs I've ever seen start multiple consecutive games. During that entire time, we didn't even consider throwing LDT into the fire once. But he was on the roster.

We may have to do a similar thing with McKenzie, particularly if we have our starting 5 PLUS Witzmann/Ehinger, Erving, and some guy like Devey. Adding Mackenzie to that would give us 9 OL on the roster, which I don't think is something Reid wants to do, exactly.

KChiefs1
04-29-2018, 05:58 PM
Only thing I dont like about this pick is if they want to develop him on the PS his dad can just snap him up at any time.

If he’s on the practice squad then someone will take him.

RunKC
04-29-2018, 06:00 PM
Andy should troll the fuck out of Reggie McKenzie and have this kid throw a goal like TD like Poe did

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-29-2018, 06:07 PM
2:34 of that Texas A&M game in the OP is pretty lol-worthy.

I just... WHAT? He takes like 8 seconds to get out of his stance. He has no anchor. Can't handle double teams. Strength is average.

And he's a guard?

We traded UP to get him?

Did somebody pull a prank on Veach's sources?

ROFL

Yep, that was the first thing that caught my eye as well. A total "step this way, sir"(!)-play reminiscent of Sackintosh's finer moments.

Was this a Veach troll job? I mean, if it was, I can get behind that. Anything else, not so much.

bigjosh
04-29-2018, 06:19 PM
So is it tampering if he talks to his dad?

TribalElder
04-29-2018, 06:37 PM
This will be interesting to watch as Gruden begins his raider takeover

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/29/report-raiders-making-changes-to-personnel-department-as-grudens-influence-grows/

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-29-2018, 08:37 PM
This will be interesting to watch as Gruden begins his raider takeover

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/29/report-raiders-making-changes-to-personnel-department-as-grudens-influence-grows/

This will end well.

rico
04-29-2018, 09:01 PM
Andy should troll the **** out of Reggie McKenzie and have this kid throw a goal like TD like Poe did

ROFL This is a marvelous idea!

patteeu
04-29-2018, 09:30 PM
Andy should troll the fuck out of Reggie McKenzie and have this kid throw a goal like TD like Poe did

He should design a play like that featuring McKenzie for every Raiders game we play. Try to get him a TD or a TD pass in every meeting. Especially in run-up-the-score situations. Bad manner the Raiders with their own son.

Pitt Gorilla
04-29-2018, 10:11 PM
Combine tape:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/Kahlil-McKenzies-Full-2018-Combine-Workout/e05dc1aa-90b9-4aac-abde-999fa5accb3b

TimeForWasp
04-30-2018, 06:25 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/01MZmTQBkjk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pugsnotdrugs19
04-30-2018, 11:30 AM
Veach said today that he sees McKenzie as a potential first round talent as a guard. The size and pedigree is there.

I’m telling you guys, this might be my 2nd favorite pick. If he is a hit, the offense is set for a long time.

KCrockaholic
04-30-2018, 11:33 AM
Besides the way he moves, what the hell tells Veach he's a 1st round level guard?

pugsnotdrugs19
04-30-2018, 11:35 AM
Besides the way he moves, what the hell tells Veach he's a 1st round level guard?

He plays like a guard on tape as a DT. Latches onto dudes and doesn’t let go. Very strong, huge lower half.

Kiimo
04-30-2018, 12:56 PM

I got two reasons right here:

https://i.imgur.com/ydWLgYs.png

Dante84
04-30-2018, 02:55 PM
Man, if he hits and becomes a stud, that would be fucking awesome.

pugsnotdrugs19
04-30-2018, 03:17 PM

Fuckin’ tree trunks.

O.city
04-30-2018, 03:20 PM
Meh, give it 2 or 3 years as a project? Maybe sneak him on the PS?

RealSNR
04-30-2018, 03:32 PM

Christ. His arms look tiny in comparison

ThaVirus
04-30-2018, 03:36 PM

If this dude doesn't squat at least 700 lbs it's a waste

Chief Northman
04-30-2018, 03:39 PM
Is Reggie Mckenzie married to a Samoan woman?

MotherfuckerJones
04-30-2018, 04:01 PM
Holy shit he’s gigantic. Man, if he develops into a serviceable guard and can move people off the ball that’d be great. I look for him to be a PS player unless he really impresses

Tribal Warfare
04-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Dave Szott 2.0

FYP

Kiimo
04-30-2018, 05:04 PM
****in’ tree trunks.

Let's hope that's the only thing in common with Trezelle Jenkins.

Pitt Gorilla
04-30-2018, 06:02 PM
Meh, give it 2 or 3 years as a project? Maybe sneak him on the PS?I bet he gets some snaps within a year.

Pitt Gorilla
04-30-2018, 06:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ydWLgYs.pngI bet the pants guy was like, "You're ****ing kidding me."

Easy 6
04-30-2018, 06:13 PM
Veach said today that he sees McKenzie as a potential first round talent as a guard. The size and pedigree is there.

I’m telling you guys, this might be my 2nd favorite pick. If he is a hit, the offense is set for a long time.

The more one mulls it over, one can only hope its one of those 'so crazy it just might work' ideas that somehow pans out brilliantly... maybe this wasnt some grand prank after all

He does have some crazy legs, talk about having a base... makes Dana Stubblefield look like a man riding a chicken

https://goo.gl/images/n6jtVy

staylor26
04-30-2018, 09:03 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/991102312348340224/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/991102312348340224/photo/2

Dante84
04-30-2018, 09:36 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/991102312348340224/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/991102312348340224/photo/2

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Really interesting what <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> GM Brett Veach had to say about Kahlil McKenzie <a href="https://t.co/KCVaAsrv1l">pic.twitter.com/KCVaAsrv1l</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/991102312348340224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 30, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BossChief
04-30-2018, 09:57 PM

Holy shit.

I’m not sure over ever seen someone built like that before.

He looks straight out of a comic book.

Chiefs=Champions
04-30-2018, 11:06 PM
Holy shit.

I’m not sure over ever seen someone built like that before.

He looks straight out of a comic book.

Dontari Poe comes to mind. But thats about it.

Danguardace
04-30-2018, 11:27 PM
Interesting his dad had the same plan as Veach for what it's worth.

Area Scout Pat Sperduto Discusses Kahlil McKenzie http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/Area-Scout-Pat-Sperduto-Discusses-Kahlil-McKenzie-/3210cccb-e6ae-4968-8376-7c7ff5acd358

Willie Lanier
04-30-2018, 11:51 PM
Bad pick, but who cares?

It's a throwaway pick with albeit minimal upside...

Now is not the time to whine over gamble picks

staylor26
05-01-2018, 05:50 AM
Bad pick, but who cares?

It's a throwaway pick with albeit minimal upside...

Now is not the time to whine over gamble picks

But this wasn’t a bad pick at all. High upside for the end of the 6th.

O.city
05-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Eh they can talk about him being a first round guard and whatnot, but it’s still pretty meh taking a dl and asking him to move to guard. He hasn’t played guard for a while and didn’t play it in college.

That’s a year or two of likely transition.

It was a 6th round pick so it’s a good swing and it may work out as they have more knowledge about him than we do but I won’t be surprised if it doesn’t work

RealSNR
05-01-2018, 06:19 AM
Eh they can talk about him being a first round guard and whatnot, but it’s still pretty meh taking a dl and asking him to move to guard. He hasn’t played guard for a while and didn’t play it in college.

It was a 6th round pick so it’s a good swing and it may work out as they have more knowledge about him than we do but I won’t be surprised if it doesn’t work

You won't be surprised if it doesn't work?

Holy shit, guys. Breaking new hot take here! O.Shitty says he won't be surprised if a DL guy transitioning to an OL position doesn't work!

Like, if Mackenzie goes at it but then gets cut because the coaches just decide he can't hack it, O.Shitty won't be shocked that took place!

Holy fucking crap! I mean, I know I personally thought Veach was GUARANTEEING that we'd have a new starting LG in Mackenzie at some point, and that he'd be really good! That's why he spent a whopping fucking 6th round pick on him, after all! And that's gotta be what everybody else thought too, I'm sure. When you first heard the idea that the guy was going to play G instead of DL, I know we all thought, "Well, obviously, because barring catastrophic injury, there's no way this guy doesn't succeed at something he's never played!"

But then here comes O.Shitty. I mean, holy fucking shit guys. I'm going to go blow my goddamn brains out. Can you fucking believe this shit? He won't be SURPRISED IF A 6TH ROUND PICK TRANSITIONING TO A POSITION HE'S NEVER PLAYED BEFORE WON'T WORK OUT?!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Buckweath
05-01-2018, 06:19 AM

Well 6th round picks are always very likely not to amount to anything special but this pick feels like the LDT pick also in the 6th round. It is a project but it seems to have upside and that's all you can ask from a 6th round pick really. LDT sure was a great pick.

staylor26
05-01-2018, 06:35 AM

Holy shit, guys. Breaking new hot take here! O.Shitty says he won't be surprised if a DL guy transitioning to an OL position doesn't work!

Like, if Mackenzie goes at it but then gets cut because the coaches just decide he can't hack it, O.Shitty won't be shocked that took place!

Holy ****ing crap! I mean, I know I personally thought Veach was GUARANTEEING that we'd have a new starting LG in Mackenzie at some point, and that he'd be really good! That's why he spent a whopping ****ing 6th round pick on him, after all! And that's gotta be what everybody else thought too, I'm sure. When you first heard the idea that the guy was going to play G instead of DL, I know we all thought, "Well, obviously, because barring catastrophic injury, there's no way this guy doesn't succeed at something he's never played!"

But then here comes O.Shitty. I mean, holy ****ing shit guys. I'm going to go blow my goddamn brains out. Can you ****ing believe this shit? He won't be SURPRISED IF A 6TH ROUND PICK TRANSITIONING TO A POSITION HE'S NEVER PLAYED BEFORE WON'T WORK OUT?!!!!!!!!!!

What the ****?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LMAO :clap:

O.city
05-01-2018, 07:19 AM

Holy ****ing crap! I mean, I know I personally thought Veach was GUARANTEEING that we'd have a new starting LG in Mackenzie at some point, and that he'd be really good! That's why he spent a whopping ****ing 6th round pick on him, after all! And that's gotta be what everybody else thought too, I'm sure. When you first heard the idea that the guy was going to play G instead of DL, I know we all thought, "Well, obviously, because barring catastrophic injury, there's no way this guy doesn't succeed at something he's never played!"

But then here comes O.Shitty. I mean, holy ****ing shit guys. I'm going to go blow my goddamn brains out. Can you ****ing believe this shit? He won't be SURPRISED IF A 6TH ROUND PICK TRANSITIONING TO A POSITION HE'S NEVER PLAYED BEFORE WON'T WORK OUT?!!!!!!!!!!

What the ****?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was responding to Staylors post above, so your post has no relevance here. Good job and move along.

staylor26
05-01-2018, 07:29 AM
I was responding to Staylors post above, so your post has no relevance here. Good job and move along.

What was wrong with my post?

All I said was that it was a high upside pick for the 6th

Of course it wouldn’t be surprising if it doesn’t work out

O.city
05-01-2018, 07:31 AM
What was wrong with my post?

All I said was that it was a high upside pick for the 6th

Of course it wouldn’t be surprising if it doesn’t work out

I don't consider taking a guy and asking him to play a position he's never played high upside, no matter the round.

staylor26
05-01-2018, 07:32 AM
I don't consider taking a guy and asking him to play a position he's never played high upside, no matter the round.

Lol ok

This is a boom or bust pick relative to the round. High upside low floor.

By the way, he’s played the position. Just not in college.

staylor26
05-01-2018, 07:38 AM
How is this any different from when teams take basketball players late in the draft to play TE? Those are almost always high upside picks late in the draft.

O.city
05-01-2018, 07:40 AM
How is this any different from when teams take basketball players late in the draft to play TE? Those are almost always high upside picks late in the draft.

It's not, and that doesn't work out very often either.

ChiefGator
05-01-2018, 07:56 AM

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53f0be8de4b097fb5ad9c7f8/t/59bbc756bebafbcab20b6508/1505478494557/856825002.jpeg

RealSNR
05-01-2018, 08:02 AM

Is the learning curve any worse than drafting a guy whose football practices were conducted in French? Hell, the guy didn't even play football. He played Canadian football.

How about taking a tackle and saying, "Nah. You're gonna play center." That's what we did with Mitch Morse, and yeah, he had experience at C, but we also took him in the 2nd, not the 6th.

What about all the fucking QBs over the years who were drafted with mid round picks and immediately moved to WR?

It's a 6th round pick. Would I have drafted Mackenzie, much less traded up for him? Provably not. But the pick has upside, which is all you can ask for out of guys taken in the 6th and beyond

staylor26
05-01-2018, 08:03 AM

Neither do most 6th round picks.

I feel like you can’t grasp what I’m saying by “relative to the 6th”, either that or you’re just an idiot today :shrug:

Anyways, our GM clearly feels this a high upside pick and he’s definitely done way more homework on this guy than anybody on CP.

O.city
05-01-2018, 08:10 AM
Neither do most 6th round picks.

I feel like you can’t grasp what I’m saying by “relative to the 6th”, either that or you’re just an idiot today :shrug:

Anyways, our GM clearly feels this a high upside pick and he’s definitely done way more homework on this guy than anybody on CP.

Sure, they know more than we do.

But they took a DL in the 6th round and plan to convert him to guard. It's a decent place to take him I suppose in that if it doesn't work out, oh well.

O.city
05-01-2018, 08:11 AM
The chances of taking a guy that doesn't need a position change would be higher though. It's not like they took a DE and are asking him to stand up some.

Beef Supreme
05-01-2018, 08:15 AM
People act like playing guard is rocket surgery. He may be good at it or he may be bad at it, but if he has a brain and can learn protections, the learning curve isn't exactly monumental.

O.city
05-01-2018, 08:15 AM
Is the learning curve any worse than drafting a guy whose football practices were conducted in French? Hell, the guy didn't even play football. He played Canadian football.

How about taking a tackle and saying, "Nah. You're gonna play center." That's what we did with Mitch Morse, and yeah, he had experience at C, but we also took him in the 2nd, not the 6th.

What about all the ****ing QBs over the years who were drafted with mid round picks and immediately moved to WR?

It's a 6th round pick. Would I have drafted Mackenzie, much less traded up for him? Provably not. But the pick has upside, which is all you can ask for out of guys taken in the 6th and beyond

But whats the reason for the upside? He's big and athletic?

I think we can agree that taking a guy that's played QB and asking him to play WR is a little different. Hell, even those guys don't normally hit very quickly and take a while to develop if they do. They usually end up being a gimmicky WR, running screens or go routes.

It's a 6th round pick. It's not likely whoever they took would work out, but if they wanted a guard, I would have preferred to take a guard.

Just from a contractual value standpoint, it's not likely he plays much or does much this year. Say he plays next year some as a backup/swing type guy, then in year three does become a starter. You've used up the value of the contract on development.

O.city
05-01-2018, 08:17 AM
He is big and strong and athletic, it would be awesome if it clicks and he's a legit LG.

Just seems these experiments don't work out so often.

KCDC
05-01-2018, 10:26 AM
The guy who scouted him on his pro day saw him line up as a guard and do better than the guards that were being showcased.

A DT knows a lot about how to play guard because they go up against guards most every play.

Given who his father is, he won't be a quitter.

6th round guards have a low ceiling. Maybe this guy is worth a chance to show a higher ceiling if you put him on the practice squad for a year.

I'm not troubled. There are plenty of free agent guards available that could be brought in for a look if this guy does not exhibit potential.

RealSNR
05-01-2018, 10:32 AM
But whats the reason for the upside? He's big and athletic?
Listen to the Chiefs scout talk about Mackenzie. The video is on the Chiefs website, and the link was posted somewhere in this thread. I'm too lazy to find it right now, though. In any case, yes, physical traits are a huge part of the upside, but they're not the entire story.

And let's say it IS about the physical traits. Okay. Why are you drafting Antwaan Randel-El and moving him to WR first thing? Wouldn't it just be easier to draft a WR? Oh, he's fast and shifty? That's a physical skill WRs have to be able to do? You're telling me there aren't other fast and shifty WRs the Steelers could have drafted in the 4th round those many years ago?

Like I said, I wouldn't have drafted Mackenzie, much less traded up for him. I think the upside on that C we got as an UDFA from Holy Cross has more upside than Mackenzie-- that guy overcoming playing only against Sisters of the Poor State University is probably a more likely outcome than Mackenzie overcoming the position and skill switch. But I'm not going to say this was a dumb pick when that's exactly what 6th round picks are for.

ChiefGator
05-01-2018, 11:19 AM
But they took a DL ...

... if they wanted a guard, I would have preferred to take a guard.

You keep speaking in vagueries about 'A' player. They didn't say, let's take A Dlineman and convert him to a guard. They looked at all the players available and felt MacKenzie had the highest ceiling, and the highest ceiling for that player was as a guard.

Dante84
05-01-2018, 11:22 AM
The entire front office staff is jerking off over this pick. They love that they got him, and they are geeking out like he was a top 15 pick.

Yeah, they have the caveats like "learning curve," and are preaching patience, but you can tell they are absolutely thrilled they have him.

Dunerdr
05-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Worst case scenario we cut him and send a loud clear fuck you and your family to both Reggie and Khalil, then stock pile picks 8 years from now to do it wit the next son.

Kiimo
05-01-2018, 12:47 PM
The chances of taking a guy that doesn't need a position change would be higher though. It's not like they took a DE and are asking him to stand up some.

So worst case scenario they took a defensive line guy right where he should be. He's a 6th defensive line pick or a 1st offensive guard pick. If guard doesn't work out he still has the same percentage chance to make the team as a DL.

RunKC
05-01-2018, 12:55 PM

They did a fantastic job with LDT, Fulton was a very good late round guy who was an excellent backup/spot starter and Ehinger was a rock solid LG before his knee got destroyed.

I trust them more than not to do this.

O.city
05-01-2018, 12:58 PM
They did a fantastic job with LDT, Fulton was a very good late round guy who was an excellent backup/spot starter and Ehinger was a rock solid LG before his knee got destroyed.

I trust them more than not to do this.

Sure.

They've been successful with late round OL. But they were also OL at the collegiate level.

That's a shit load of lost reps just learning how and when to step. It's not as easy as some think it seems.

I don't have a problem with the pick in the 6th, but asking a dude to change once he gets to the NFL, eh, I'm not a fan.

RealSNR
05-01-2018, 01:41 PM
So worst case scenario they took a defensive line guy right where he should be. He's a 6th defensive line pick or a 1st offensive guard pick. If guard doesn't work out he still has the same percentage chance to make the team as a DL.

Mackenzie will do nothing in the NFL at DL. If we're depending on him at DL even as a backup, we've lost our way.

Kiimo
05-01-2018, 02:19 PM
My point wasn't that I hope for him to succeed as a DL, only that 6th round picks are lottery tickets anyway.

SAUTO
05-01-2018, 03:10 PM
But he's 6th and 2 7th round lottery tickets all in one...

Not just a 6th.

staylor26
05-01-2018, 03:29 PM
But he's 6th and 2 7th round lottery tickets all in one...

Not just a 6th.

No, we didn’t have a 6th.

We used our two 7th’s to get back into the 6th.

SAUTO
05-01-2018, 03:31 PM
No, we didn’t have a 6th.

We used our two 7th’s to get back into the 6th.

Yeah I forgot. Still he cost two lottery tickets

Kiimo
05-01-2018, 03:42 PM

https://youtu.be/hXmXUZhozks

BossChief
05-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Sure.

They've been successful with late round OL. But they were also OL at the collegiate level.

That's a shit load of lost reps just learning how and when to step. It's not as easy as some think it seems.

I don't have a problem with the pick in the 6th, but asking a dude to change once he gets to the NFL, eh, I'm not a fan.

His upbringing and family probably have factored into how quickly he will acclimate to LG.

I’ve heard he’s a very quick study and won’t take as long as some think to get up to speed...but time will tell.

tmax63
05-01-2018, 05:22 PM
I played guard in HS. It really isn't rocket science. You knock down the f@#$er in front of you or the guy trying to hit the gap between you and your buddy on either side of you. Once in a while they tell you to haul ass down the line and pull to smash someone that doesn't see you coming. He probably knows most of it already. As a DT and playing against guards he's seen most of the tricks already against him.

Red Dawg
05-01-2018, 05:25 PM
I played guard in HS. It really isn't rocket science. You knock down the f@#$er in front of you or the guy trying to hit the gap between you and your buddy on either side of you. Once in a while they tell you to haul ass down the line and pull to smash someone that doesn't see you coming. He probably knows most of it already. As a DT and playing against guards he's seen most of the tricks already against him.

I played guard in pee wee football. Its really easy.

tmax63
05-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Then you know what I'm saying is truth.

Shoes
05-01-2018, 05:41 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/145HxsPPPgOSR2" width="480" height="422" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/maybe-no-gif-145HxsPPPgOSR2">via GIPHY</a></p>

Chiefshrink
05-01-2018, 05:46 PM
Is this guy a ****ing OG or DT?

He will be the next Will Shields.:clap:

Chiefs Moon
05-01-2018, 06:43 PM

I don't win anything on lottery tickets. An occasional dollar or two.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Getting precious about the 6th round?

Jesus Tip-Toe Tampon; I've fucking heard it all now.

SAUTO
05-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Getting precious about the 6th round?

Jesus Tip-Toe Tampon; I've fucking heard it all now.

You talking to me? I don't really get dumbass

I was just saying. I was all for trading every pick and next year's rams pick to end up with 5 picks in the top 124 im good with the trade up.

tmax63
05-01-2018, 08:39 PM
God these haters are so serious.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-01-2018, 10:06 PM
You talking to me? I don't really get dumbass

I was just saying. I was all for trading every pick and next year's rams pick to end up with 5 picks in the top 124 im good with the trade up.

Nope, not you at all. The comments started well before and I didn't read far enough to get to even one of your posts.

Everyone may have a "great" reason in their own mind, but the fact remains:

It's a fucking 6th round pick; use it as you see fit, even if the approach is unconventional.

Mi_chief_fan
05-05-2018, 10:45 AM
Nope, not you at all. The comments started well before and I didn't read far enough to get to even one of your posts.

Everyone may have a "great" reason in their own mind, but the fact remains:

It's a ****ing 6th round pick; use it as you see fit, even if the approach is unconventional.

I........actually agree. 100%.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-05-2018, 10:49 AM
Like billay on plus size night....Sweets nails it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-05-2018, 10:50 AM
I........actually agree. 100%.

Like billay on plus size night....Sweets nails it.

LMAO

thabear04
05-14-2018, 06:22 PM
Mackenzie sign his rookie contact.

Dante84
05-17-2018, 09:30 PM
Okay, this pick makes more sense now. Watch the back half of this video, where you see Veach break down some of his Pro Day.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“He can react very quickly. Great instincts.” <br><br>Watch GM Brett Veach break down film of our 2018 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsDraft?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsDraft</a> picks. <a href="https://t.co/MCkclFaO4n">pic.twitter.com/MCkclFaO4n</a></p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/997280703057281024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Simply Red
05-17-2018, 09:37 PM
Very responsible for you to update with this new information, Dante - little things like this are noticed and make you more desirable as a poster and as a human being. We thank you.

Hoover
05-17-2018, 09:43 PM
As an old Dorsey junkie (still like that dude), I think Veach has the it factor. He could end up being the best GM in the league. He's smart. Young. Agressive. Clearly knows football. I can't really imagine another GM doing an interview like this. Great stuff.

O.city
05-18-2018, 08:46 AM
Man you can see why they like this dude. I’ve changed my tune a. Bit after doing some reading on it. If they can get him acclimated with that typ of power and athleticism he could play lg pretty soon

Simply Red
05-18-2018, 09:46 AM
As an old Dorsey junkie (still like that dude), I think Veach has the it factor. He could end up being the best GM in the league. He's smart. Young. Agressive. Clearly knows football. I can't really imagine another GM doing an interview like this. Great stuff.

Good post - I basically agree.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-18-2018, 09:57 AM
Good post - I basically agree.

Kahlil Mackenzie will crush Kalil Macks nutsack.

RealSNR
05-18-2018, 10:28 AM
I have one problem with what Veach was saying in that video. Where he goes, "He was already talented enough to become an NFL defensive lineman."

Uhhh no. Not only no, but HELL no. The guy consistently made ZERO plays, and his stalemates didn't outnumber the times he just got pushed back.

The experiment transition to OL I'm okay with. Tout it as that, Veach. Talk about all the wonderful things he has going for him in that regard, but don't lie to us.

Simply Red
05-18-2018, 11:34 AM

I have one problem with what Veach was saying in that video. Where he goes, "He was already talented enough to become an NFL defensive lineman."

Uhhh no. Not only no, but HELL no. The guy consistently made ZERO plays, and his stalemates didn't outnumber the times he just got pushed back.

The experiment transition to OL I'm okay with. Tout it as that, Veach. Talk about all the wonderful things he has going for him in that regard, but don't lie to us.

thank you to the both of you.

gonefishin53
05-18-2018, 05:08 PM
The kid run a 4.62 sec shuttle and 7.69 sec 3 cone at his pro day. That is amazing quickness and agility for a lower body that massive. I think by the end of training camp, Veach won't want to let another team pick him off the waiver wire. Much like Dorsey did with LDT.

RunKC
05-26-2018, 09:06 PM
I think McKenzie could be Mitch Morse’s replacement if they feel like they need to move on. Morse is always hurt and we have to sign Fuller, Hill, Jones and Ragland to think about extending next year. Maybe Chris Conley ifthey like him enough.

He’s got the power and athleticism to be a nice wall in the middle. Kid reminds me of a more athletic Zach Fulton.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-26-2018, 09:44 PM

That would be very nice of him to do so.

pugsnotdrugs19
05-26-2018, 09:44 PM
Sure would be nice if he turned into a starter sooner than later. Sounds like Ehinger gets the first crack at LG based on OTA reports, which isn’t a huge surprise.

I think McKenzie has some legit upside.

Rain Man
05-27-2018, 11:11 AM
I was watching a video of his high jump at the combine a while back, and some gigantic guy walked by. I got distracted by it. Who was that giant? I reversed back and paused the video, trying to read the name, and it was Nnadi. Made me laugh.

Dante84
03-09-2019, 02:25 PM
So is this guy ready or what?

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-09-2019, 02:39 PM
I think he'd be one hell of a fullback.

Hoover
03-09-2019, 02:44 PM
Won’t know until preseason. Draft should give us an indication of how the team feels about his development