PDA

View Full Version : Life Has anyone tried CBD Oil?

Titty Meat
05-11-2018, 05:56 PM
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Best thing to do for anxiety is to get off the ****ing drugs and get a job that makes you tired from working.

Cavemen never had anxiety issues. Live like a caveman

kysirsoze
05-11-2018, 06:06 PM
I have some sub-lingual spray that works really well. It's 8-1 CBD to THC which was the highest CBD ratio they had. Ends up being about 1.8mg of THC per spray so there's not much of a high from it. Very relaxing, though. Works in minutes.

kcxiv
05-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Best thing to do for anxiety is to get off the ****ing drugs and get a job that makes you tired from working.

Cavemen never had anxiety issues. Live like a cavemanim pretty sure they have them as well they just didnt knwo what the fuck it was!

MTG#10
05-11-2018, 06:19 PM
I cant wait until weed is legalized in MO. I have no desire at all to get high but the stuff kysiroze described sounds wonderful.

kysirsoze
05-11-2018, 06:21 PM

Live like a caveman... get a... job?

Otter
05-11-2018, 06:23 PM
I've never tried it but I mountain bike with a guy that had a gnarly mountain bike wreck who swears up and down (smart mofo too) that it reduces inflammation. Anxiety is an underlying issue. See a counselor if it's affecting your life.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Live like a caveman... get a... job?

Cavemen had full time jobs. Hunting ,gathering.

Oh and fucking cavewomen

POND_OF_RED
05-11-2018, 06:32 PM
I cant wait until weed is legalized in MO. I have no desire at all to get high but the stuff kysiroze described sounds wonderful.

CBD is legal in KC. There are stores around to buy it legally. The 1.8 mg of THC wouldn’t be in it, but the medicinal benefits are still there and if you’re not looking to get high it should be all you need.

POND_OF_RED
05-11-2018, 06:34 PM
If you’re looking for a perfect hangover cure, try the CBD coffee the morning after.

MTG#10
05-11-2018, 06:35 PM
CBD is legal in KC. There are stores around to buy it legally. The 1.8 mg of THC wouldn’t be in it, but the medicinal benefits are still there and if you’re not looking to get high it should be all you need.

Without a prescription?

POND_OF_RED
05-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Without a prescription?

Yeah. CBD is perfectly legal. There’s a store in Waldo around 75th and wornall. I’m sure there are plenty of others around if you’re interested

https://www.bestcbdoils.org/kansas-city/

SAUTO
05-11-2018, 06:45 PM
Without a prescription?

I think we have a place in my little town. Im sure you do too

MTG#10
05-11-2018, 06:57 PM
I think we have a place in my little town. Im sure you do too

I live in Springfield. I think that recent law change was only for Jackson county.

SAUTO
05-11-2018, 07:08 PM
I live in Springfield. I think that recent law change was only for Jackson county.

Not sure. Pretty sure there's a place here that does

saphojunkie
05-11-2018, 07:08 PM
CBD oil is a miracle cure. Joint pain, anxiety, insomnia. I really recommend it. Doesn’t make you high at all.

Pablo
05-11-2018, 07:09 PM
There's one in Crossroads as well. Never went in there or tried the stuff, I get mine the ol' fashioned way.

MTG#10
05-11-2018, 07:11 PM
Not sure. Pretty sure there's a place here that does

You're right, just a quick Google search turned up a couple stores in Springfield that carry it. I know what Im doing tomorrow!

Sassy Squatch
05-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Don't know about anxiety but it sure did help my back when it was a bit sore. Pain went away in 15 minutes. Got it on 18th street.

SAUTO
05-11-2018, 07:13 PM

Yep multiple places in Springfield.

Google could be your friend

SAUTO
05-11-2018, 07:13 PM
You're right, just a quick Google search turned up a couple stores in Springfield that carry it. I know what Im doing tomorrow!

ROFL

Disregard my last post :D

SAUTO
05-11-2018, 07:14 PM
There's one in Crossroads as well. Never went in there or tried the stuff, I get mine the ol' fashioned way.

me too

Stryker
05-11-2018, 07:33 PM
My son swears by this stuff. Not sure b/c I have never used :shrug::shrug:

jdubya
05-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Personally I despise pot as a recreational drug.....hands down it turns many good folks into useless idiots. Having said that, I am intrigued with its medicinal affects. I have a great friend who has an 18 year old severely autistic son that has had major anxiety all his life and was having seizures every 3 to 5 days. A month ago they started giving him about 3 or 4 drops of this "Prana 4 CBD oil" under his tongue each morning and he has only had 1 seizure in the last 3 weeks and looks incredibly more relaxed on a daily basis than he has looked in 18 years......just saying

Titty Meat
05-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Personally I despise pot as a recreational drug.....hands down it turns many good folks into useless idiots. Having said that, I am intrigued with its medicinal affects. I have a great friend who has an 18 year old severely autistic son that has had major anxiety all his life and was having seizures every 3 to 5 days. A month ago they started giving him about 3 or 4 drops of this "Prana 4 CBD oil" under his tongue each morning and he has only had 1 seizure in the last 3 weeks and looks incredibly more relaxed on a daily basis than he has looked in 18 years......just saying

That's great news! The CBD is a little different then the effects you're thinking about which comes from the THC. CBD doesn't have THC in it.

Abba-Dabba
05-11-2018, 09:45 PM

I talked about Prana products over a year ago here. They are great products. Tony Verzuza knows his shit

Cannabis is the best therapeutic substance with the least long term and short term health side effects. Man and cannabis consumption are integral to proper body chemistry. Do some research into the Endocannabinoid https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system system within your body to gain some understanding.

Simply Red
05-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Billay - I got some of the worst anxiety coupled with hangovers from alcohol - that certainly can add to it - not trying to lecture - just stating my experiences.

Titty Meat
05-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Billay - I got some of the worst anxiety coupled with hangovers from alcohol - that certainly can add to it - not trying to lecture - just stating my experiences.

This isn't hangover related. It's stress from the job. I always get bad anxiety/panic when I start something new. Also everyone in my family has panic disorder. It's genetics.

bigjosh
05-11-2018, 10:31 PM
This isn't hangover related. It's stress from the job. I always get bad anxiety/panic when I start something new. Also everyone in my family has panic disorder. It's genetics.Ive been adding in cbd to my electronic cigarette. Takes the edge off and smoothes me out a bit. Without getting into my own personal issues i can say that it has worked well for me for about 3 months now.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Titty Meat
05-11-2018, 10:54 PM
Ive been adding in cbd to my electronic cigarette. Takes the edge off and smoothes me out a bit. Without getting into my own personal issues i can say that it has worked well for me for about 3 months now.

I just bought one of those to help curb my appetite for my diet lol

KCrockaholic
05-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Ive been adding in cbd to my electronic cigarette. Takes the edge off and smoothes me out a bit. Without getting into my own personal issues i can say that it has worked well for me for about 3 months now.

Bruh. Hook me up with those personal issues. Legit let it out to me. You’re not a chick so it’s ok for us to communicate I’ve heard.

bigjosh
05-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Bruh. Hook me up with those personal issues. Legit let it out to me. You’re not a chick so it’s ok for us to communicate I’ve heard.Well i found out that this 19 year old girl i been dating was sending naked pictures to some married dude. [emoji23]

On the real i have a short fuse, and a bit of an anger issue. I have kept in on check for years by 420, but i have three kids and dont have time for that shit anymore. CBD keeps me level.

My wife uses it for anxiety. Seems to work well for her.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-12-2018, 08:21 AM
This isn't hangover related. It's stress from the job. I always get bad anxiety/panic when I start something new. Also everyone in my family has panic disorder. It's genetics.

I could tell a long time ago your genetics were all fucked up. But like Simply said, lay off the alcohol. It fucks up your wiring and doesn't mix well with horrible genetics.

Garcia Bronco
05-12-2018, 08:23 AM
If you're anxious you're trying to live in the future.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-12-2018, 08:25 AM
If you're anxious you're trying to live in the future.

That's Dumb

JoeyChuckles
05-12-2018, 08:27 AM
There is a CBD store in Town Center in Leawood now. It has some pretty good stuff, but you can get it cheaper online since it's legal. I like https://www.trythecbd.com/.

That being said, I don't feel like it does a ton for me, maybe just a little calm. And I have high anxiety.

lewdog
05-12-2018, 10:12 AM
Just thinking out loud here.

Any chance you could ask to be moved from the burger station to the fry station at work? It’s gotta be a less stressful job.

SAUTO
05-12-2018, 11:22 AM

Any chance you could ask to be moved from the burger station to the fry station at work? It’s gotta be a less stressful job.

No salt please

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 12:26 PM

Don't think too hard you'll give yourself a headache

lcarus
05-12-2018, 01:57 PM
I need to try CBD. Ive smoked weed a million times. I used to love it but as I get older I dont really care for getting high very often. When I smoke weed now I enjoy some aspects of it but not others.

saphojunkie
05-12-2018, 02:20 PM
My good friend has a 5,000 square foot organic pot farm in Oregon, and he's making a huge push for a CBD-focused website. All of his stuff is triple batch tested. There's a lot of bunk out there, but he's a real elitist and wants good product.

He's coming back in a week with some samples for me. I need it, as I'm 38 and train MMA on the regular, which means a ton of joint pain. Very excited, as the couple times I've used CBD for pain it has been like magic.

BlackHelicopters
05-12-2018, 02:27 PM
I use the CBD oil as a leave in conditioner. My hair is silkier and fuller than ever before. When I put CBD on cutting scars, they disappeared within days.

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 04:39 PM
BigJosh good call on mixing it in the vape. Works almost instantly.

AssEaterChief
05-12-2018, 04:44 PM
I've never tried it but I mountain bike with a guy that had a gnarly mountain bike wreck who swears up and down (smart mofo too) that it reduces inflammation. Anxiety is an underlying issue. See a counselor if it's affecting your life.

It's not magic.... we have known this for a while

BWillie
05-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Why do people have so much trouble relaxing? Let me assure you, I have no problem relaxing. I have problems getting enough eneegy to get motivated. And if I was going to do drugs it sure isnt Weed. It would be cocaine or something to pick me up.

Bob Dole
05-12-2018, 08:17 PM
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.

I have not, but I have an acquaintance that has, and he is completely off his anxiety meds.

stevieray
05-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Why do people have so much trouble relaxing? Let me assure you, I have no problem relaxing. I have problems getting enough eneegy to get motivated. And if I was going to do drugs it sure isnt Weed. It would be cocaine or something to pick me up.

don't do cocaine. please. sincerely.

....it ends up doing you.

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 08:21 PM
I have not, but I have an acquaintance that has, and he is completely off his anxiety meds.

That's amazing. I wasn't sold on it at all and I've heard stories like the one you shared. In the past I was told try St. John's, Kava, etc. All bullshit really.

I don't see a way this stuff can be kept legal it's gotta be hurting the pharmacy industry.

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 08:22 PM

Don't you think of people could get rid of depression they would? It's a chemical inbalance in the brain.

ping2000
05-13-2018, 07:58 AM
Chiefs should hand this out to fans at playoff games to ease the pain.

patteeu
05-13-2018, 03:59 PM
Does CBD oil increase appetite?

Titty Meat
05-13-2018, 04:36 PM
I haven't noticed an increase in appetite. Just more relaxed and gotta tired if I do more than the recommended dosage.

patteeu
05-13-2018, 04:49 PM
I haven't noticed an increase in appetite. Just more relaxed and gotta tired if I do more than the recommended dosage.

That’s too bad. My mom could use an appetite, but she doesn’t really need tired and she definitely doesn’t need the high and memory loss of THC.

Chief Roundup
05-13-2018, 08:49 PM

I do and would rather have the problem with being able to relax than feeling tired and lacking in motivation. That is what drives laziness and is the cause for the lack of creativity within people. It sounds like you have a chemical imbalance in the opposite direction.

bigjosh
05-13-2018, 10:50 PM
That’s too bad. My mom could use an appetite, but she doesn’t really need tired and she definitely doesn’t need the high and memory loss of THC.Take it for what it's worth. Unfortunately there have not been a ton of reputable tests done with cbd because of the prohibition of its mother plant.

I cant answer the question unfortunately, because i have a hell of an appetite anyway. It definitely doesnt give you the tch munchies though.

"CBD*promotes*appetite, according to the National Cancer Institute. Individuals who are depressed, suffer from anxiety, or who are malnourished from a lack of eating*canreportedly stimulate*appetite*through*CBDuse.Feb 10, 2016"

https://www.honeycolony.com/article/13-common-questions-about-cbd/

Abba-Dabba
05-13-2018, 10:59 PM
That’s too bad. My mom could use an appetite, but she doesn’t really need tired and she definitely doesn’t need the high and memory loss of THC.

Sounds like your mother would benefit from a full spectrum cannabinoid product. Increasing her appetite would be better gained by introducing a low dose THC with other cannabinoids.

Memory loss from THC? Considering she is at an advanced age, THC might just be very helpful to her memory. Study after study has shown that THC is very therapeutic with Dementia and Alzheimer's patients. My position is that the least of your concerns is memory loss or being a tad bit 'happier'. Can't live if you can't eat.

Abba-Dabba
05-13-2018, 11:04 PM
Take it for what it's worth. Unfortunately there have not been a ton of reputable tests done with cbd because of the prohibition of its mother plant.

I cant answer the question unfortunately, because i have a hell of an appetite anyway. It definitely doesnt give you the tch munchies though.

"CBD*promotes*appetite, according to the National Cancer Institute. Individuals who are depressed, suffer from anxiety, or who are malnourished from a lack of eating*canreportedly stimulate*appetite*through*CBDuse.Feb 10, 2016"

https://www.honeycolony.com/article/13-common-questions-about-cbd/

Full spectrum is the way to go IMO. CBD only alternatives only limit the potential medical properties that cannabis offers.

Molitoth
05-14-2018, 08:35 AM
I went ahead and picked this up yesterday. I'm really hoping it works for my anxiety and back pain.

https://i2.wp.com/www.lazarusnaturals.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/wm_60ml-1.png?resize=450%2C450&ssl=1

KCUnited
07-30-2018, 06:14 AM
Not sure about anxiety and pain as I don't really live with those, but I got some free CBD edibles at a street fest this weekend and they gave me the best sleep I've had in awhile. Come to think of it, I don't have a problem sleeping either, but this was a different level of restful sleep. Going to walk over to their store this afternoon and inquire a bit more about it.

BWillie
07-30-2018, 06:18 AM
So I just tried this shit. Does nothing. Next to nothing. Just makes me sleepy. Dont feel any more calm or at peace. Just more tired. I dont get it

loochy
07-30-2018, 06:19 AM

I think CBD oil is supposed to be THC free (or at least low enough content) so one doesn't get high. It's supposed to be great for inflammation and sleep quality. I can't buy it in Texas though.

Edit:yeah, I replied before I read the entire thread

T-post Tom
07-30-2018, 06:20 AM

This!

MTG#10
07-30-2018, 06:34 AM
So I just tried this shit. Does nothing. Next to nothing. Just makes me sleepy. Dont feel any more calm or at peace. Just more tired. I dont get it

I had the same experience, except it didn't even make me tired. I will say combined with ibuprofen it helped my back pain for about a week, but did nothing by itself. After the week it didn't even help the ibuprofen.

JohnnyHammersticks
07-30-2018, 07:19 AM
Got a quick, somewhat related story to share, although it involves a THC/CBD combination, not CBD only. A few years back I had what I thought was a zit on my forehead. Nothing unusual, didn't really think much about it. I messed around with it enough for a scab to form. After a couple days, I'd pick at the scab, and that cycle kept going and going...for a couple years. Finally I came to the realization that this thing isn't going away and obviously is something more serious than a pimple.

I had a business partner at the time who was light-complected and it seemed like he was always going to see his skin doctor to have skin cancer spots burned off. I got the number to his doctor to make an appointment, but I wanted to give something else a chance first, because I watched the Rick Simpson YouTube video and had seen the part about the guy curing his skin cancer by putting hash oil on it.

So I took 50% hash oil (wax, budder, shatter, anything like that will work) and 50% organic, virgin coconut oil and heated it up on the stove so that I could mix them together. What I was left with was a sticky, oily substance that I rubbed on the spot once in the morning, and once in the evening. After a couple weeks, I stopped doing the evening application.

Long story short, the skin cancer spot on my forehead, which kept coming back over and over for over 2 years, completely disappeared. Gone. Cured. I have a dent in my forehead from picking the same scab over and over for a couple years, but in the over 5 year period since I stopped applying the mixture, the skin cancer never came back. Rubbing hash oil on my skin cancer for 30 days literally cured something that I had been dealing with for over 2 years, probably closer to 3 years.

BIG_DADDY
07-30-2018, 12:02 PM
Works for migraines. I know several people who use it for pain successfully but I have no idea about anxiety.

Simply Red
07-30-2018, 12:14 PM
I use redline 10w/60

loochy
07-30-2018, 12:25 PM
I use redline 10w/60

Wow 60? I guess that S65 engine runs hot with the high revs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
07-30-2018, 12:27 PM
Wow 60? I guess that S65 engine runs hot with the high revs.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeppers - Manufacturer spec. :(

loochy
07-30-2018, 12:33 PM
yeppers - Manufacturer spec. :(

You know, there's a lot of suspicion that the oil is too thick and not viscous enough to keep up with the high revs, causing the famous rod bearing issues. (I researched that a lot - it's what steered me clear of buying a 2012 E92)
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
07-30-2018, 12:39 PM
You know, there's a lot of suspicion that the oil is too thick and not viscous enough to keep up with the high revs, causing the famous rod bearing issues. (I researched that a lot - it's what steered me clear of buying a 2012 E92)
Posted via Mobile Device

I notice a HUGE difference in the 60 vs 5w/40 - It does better - it really does. I've vetted it quite a bit (on my own) people I trust say to use spec. I've heard your argument a lot, as well.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-30-2018, 12:43 PM
Got a quick, somewhat related story to share, although it involves a THC/CBD combination, not CBD only. A few years back I had what I thought was a zit on my forehead. Nothing unusual, didn't really think much about it. I messed around with it enough for a scab to form. After a couple days, I'd pick at the scab, and that cycle kept going and going...for a couple years. Finally I came to the realization that this thing isn't going away and obviously is something more serious than a pimple.

I had a business partner at the time who was light-complected and it seemed like he was always going to see his skin doctor to have skin cancer spots burned off. I got the number to his doctor to make an appointment, but I wanted to give something else a chance first, because I watched the Rick Simpson YouTube video and had seen the part about the guy curing his skin cancer by putting hash oil on it.

So I took 50% hash oil (wax, budder, shatter, anything like that will work) and 50% organic, virgin coconut oil and heated it up on the stove so that I could mix them together. What I was left with was a sticky, oily substance that I rubbed on the spot once in the morning, and once in the evening. After a couple weeks, I stopped doing the evening application.

Long story short, the skin cancer spot on my forehead, which kept coming back over and over for over 2 years, completely disappeared. Gone. Cured. I have a dent in my forehead from picking the same scab over and over for a couple years, but in the over 5 year period since I stopped applying the mixture, the skin cancer never came back. Rubbing hash oil on my skin cancer for 30 days literally cured something that I had been dealing with for over 2 years, probably closer to 3 years.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0a3fg-fUWdw/T3On8vGgmVI/AAAAAAAAA4A/PJg-1gRMH5Y/s200/bunk-the-wire.gif

Fish
07-30-2018, 01:01 PM

Sounds like a sad waste of THC...

Dunit35
07-30-2018, 04:09 PM
My mother wants to try this stuff. She doesn’t have any near her but we have several stores. What should I get her? I don’t know a thing about this stuff. She has a bad knee.

eDave
07-30-2018, 04:26 PM
I sent some to Big Meatball Dave for his condition as there are studies that it would help.

It didn't. :(

Abba-Dabba
07-30-2018, 11:12 PM
My mother wants to try this stuff. She doesn’t have any near her but we have several stores. What should I get her? I don’t know a thing about this stuff. She has a bad knee.

Not for sure it is available in OK yet, or if it will be at all but Prana P1(non-activated/non-psychoactive) could be helpful. Unless she would want the activated version. Prana P1 has both activated and non-activated versions. P1 is THC however.

If she has any inflammation in the knee then Prana P2 could help as well. P2 is a 3:1 CBD.

But please be sure to check in your area if you can by speaking with someone who sells tinctures. Be sure to be in uniform. Show them not all cops are anti-cannabis and have interest in it's therapeutic capabilities. If you can go in your uniform that is.

Dunit35
07-31-2018, 06:08 AM
Not for sure it is available in OK yet, or if it will be at all but Prana P1(non-activated/non-psychoactive) could be helpful. Unless she would want the activated version. Prana P1 has both activated and non-activated versions. P1 is THC however.

If she has any inflammation in the knee then Prana P2 could help as well. P2 is a 3:1 CBD.

But please be sure to check in your area if you can by speaking with someone who sells tinctures. Be sure to be in uniform. Show them not all cops are anti-cannabis and have interest in it's therapeutic capabilities. If you can go in your uniform that is.

I’m to worried about backlash if I went in uniform. I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.

Abba-Dabba
07-31-2018, 08:55 AM
I’m to worried about backlash if I went in uniform. I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.

I completely understand that position.

Abba-Dabba
07-31-2018, 12:48 PM
I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.

Here is a online source if that is easier Dunit. These guys are stand up and will help you in any way they can.

https://www.positivelyvibe.com/collections/foothills-cbd

booger
10-15-2018, 11:11 AM
Works for migraines. I know several people who use it for pain successfully but I have no idea about anxiety.

Quick question to BD or others is with there being so many brands out there online I’m basically looking at which one to actually try. I got a bottle of the natures made type brand natural way I think that’s basically the Walmart brand line for their vitamins. It was called hemptif. So I took some of that for arthritis/inflammation. Somewhat helpful but now I want to actually do a trial run daily for a month and now that I am of mind this could actually be beneficial I want peoples opinions of some reputable brands or places online to buy that CP folks or friends/family of have actually had luck with. Prices and options are all over the place so as far as trying this as a supplement I’m stumped at the moment on limiting the list down to make a somewhat educated guess at this thing. Any input appreciated.

Iowanian
10-15-2018, 11:22 AM
I'm curious about work drug testing.

If a person takes the CBD oil will they fail a drug test?

booger
10-15-2018, 11:28 AM

Now that you mention it that’s another thing that would be very nice to know

Hydrae
10-15-2018, 11:47 AM
Quick question to BD or others is with there being so many brands out there online I’m basically looking at which one to actually try. I got a bottle of the natures made type brand natural way I think that’s basically the Walmart brand line for their vitamins. It was called hemptif. So I took some of that for arthritis/inflammation. Somewhat helpful but now I want to actually do a trial run daily for a month and now that I am of mind this could actually be beneficial I want peoples opinions of some reputable brands or places online to buy that CP folks or friends/family of have actually had luck with. Prices and options are all over the place so as far as trying this as a supplement I’m stumped at the moment on limiting the list down to make a somewhat educated guess at this thing. Any input appreciated.

My wife has been taking CBD oil for a few months for her psoriasis and it has worked quite well both as a topical and also ingested. It has done enough good for her skin that she is now a distributor:

http://www.HempWorx.com/bonnyro

Titty Meat
10-15-2018, 12:05 PM

Nope. I'm a regular user and had to take a drug test and passed.

booger
10-15-2018, 12:19 PM
My wife has been taking CBD oil for a few months for her psoriasis and it has worked quite well both as a topical and also ingested. It has done enough good for her skin that she is now a distributor:

http://www.HempWorx.com/bonnyro

Long time no see! I will read up on that and see what I think. Hope she continues to progress and also wish her well in the business side of things! Thanks bud!! :thumb:

booger
10-15-2018, 12:22 PM
Nope. I'm a regular user and had to take a drug test and passed.

good to know thanks. You take the capsule or dropper form?

ping2000
10-15-2018, 01:47 PM
Someone send shitloads of CBD oil to our defense right away!

Katipan
10-15-2018, 03:31 PM
This is such good reading...
A little bit of thc will send your cbd over the moon.

prohbtd.com/how-thc-and-cbd-interact

How CBD Mediates the Effect of THC

As THC is an agonist, it activates the cannabinoid receptors and stimulates further downstream activity in the body. As CBD is an antagonist, it will bind to the receptor but leave it inactive, meaning that no further downstream activity is generated.

If THC and CBD are ingested simultaneously by an individual, the agonising effect of THC will be mediated by the antagonising effect of CBD. In practice, what essentially occurs is that a receptor will be encountered by either a THC or a CBD molecule, and will readily bind to either. If the first molecule it encounters is THC, downstream activity can occur; if the first molecule is CBD, no downstream activity will occur.

Beef Supreme
10-15-2018, 03:33 PM
Maybe we can we rub some of this stuff on our defense. Couldn't hurt, right? Miracle cure or something.

Beef Supreme
10-15-2018, 03:34 PM
Someone send shitloads of CBD oil to our defense right away!

Doh... foiled again.

booger
10-15-2018, 03:40 PM
This is such good reading...
A little bit of thc will send your cbd over the moon.

prohbtd.com/how-thc-and-cbd-interact

I’m in Iowa though. I need something legal that I know only contains CBD oil and just need to find a reputable place that sells it. Since it’s not regulated I’m just wanting to make sure I’m not buying Chinese vegetable oil or something. I’ve just got to research the actual companies that stand behind all their products and go that route I guess is the safest way to go

Titty Meat
10-15-2018, 03:59 PM
good to know thanks. You take the capsule or dropper form?

Dropper. I've mixed it with drinks and I've vaped it. I prefer vaping it.

64 Chief
10-15-2018, 04:15 PM
I take 2 CBD capsules nightly for sleep and to reduce inflammation. It especially works well for inflammation. Really calms down achy joints. My doctor recommended Green Mountain brand which can be purchased online. Best price/results out there.

Iowanian
10-15-2018, 04:29 PM
I take 2 CBD capsules nightly for sleep and to reduce inflammation. It especially works well for inflammation. Really calms down achy joints. My doctor recommended Green Mountain brand which can be purchased online. Best price/results out there.

This is kind of my interest. Inflammation and aching things assistance, but not at the expense of a flagged drug test that would not be cool. I'm not a smoker and don't want to be confused for one unintentionally.

htismaqe
10-15-2018, 04:30 PM
I tried sublingual drops and vaping.

Neither did much for pain, certainly not as effective as 4 Advil.

It did make me REALLY tired so I imagine if you had insomnia, it might be worth it.

Katipan
10-15-2018, 04:34 PM
I’m in Iowa though. I need something legal that I know only contains CBD oil and just need to find a reputable place that sells it. Since it’s not regulated I’m just wanting to make sure I’m not buying Chinese vegetable oil or something. I’ve just got to research the actual companies that stand behind all their products and go that route I guess is the safest way to go

I appreciate the problem and I'm super excited to know that recreational cannabis won't be far away for Iowa either.

I'm just doing my thing and spreading the knowledge like a proper flower girl.

This is the easy answer for you.
https://www.cwhemp.com/

booger
10-15-2018, 04:43 PM
Dropper. I've mixed it with drinks and I've vaped it. I prefer vaping it.

:thumb:

booger
10-15-2018, 04:44 PM

Thanks so much man I will research them

booger
10-15-2018, 04:59 PM
I tried sublingual drops and vaping.

Neither did much for pain, certainly not as effective as 4 Advil.

It did make me REALLY tired so I imagine if you had insomnia, it might be worth it.

That’s what my trial run will be is can this maybe cut my daily Tylenol usage in half. If so that would probably be worth it

rabblerouser
10-15-2018, 05:05 PM
Now that you mention it that’s another thing that would be very nice to know

Full Spectrum? Yes.

booger
10-15-2018, 05:14 PM
Full Spectrum? Yes.

Yes will make you piss dirty?

rabblerouser
10-15-2018, 05:42 PM
Yes will make you piss dirty?

It can - I get CBD from Sacred Leaf in Columbia, and the Full Spectrum comes with a warning.

rabblerouser
10-15-2018, 05:44 PM
https://cbdsacredleaf.com

They have a storefront here in CoMo.

booger
10-15-2018, 06:52 PM
Ok thanks man

njchiefs
02-06-2019, 05:31 AM
Cavemen had full time jobs. Hunting ,gathering.

Oh and ****ing cavewomen

Cavemen didn’t gather. The women gathered. And cavemen died when they were like 30 years old. Better to be an anxious old man then a dead caveman.

ModSocks
06-13-2019, 03:56 PM
I just took CBD oil for the first time. I recently started getting into dabbing and decided that i'm getting carried away.

No more dabbing for me. And i want to significantly reduce the amount of flower i smoke, but i enjoy the relaxation i get from smoking weed.

I bought some CBD oil and took a dose. I feel really calm and relaxed. Muscles feel relaxed. A little tired so i imagine this great as a sleep aid. It almost feels like taking a dose of Nyquil w/o going to sleep.

In hindsight i shoulda researched a bit more. But so far, i dig it.

BWillie
06-13-2019, 05:02 PM
I just took CBD oil for the first time. I recently started getting into dabbing and decided that i'm getting carried away.

No more dabbing for me. And i want to significantly reduce the amount of flower i smoke, but i enjoy the relaxation i get from smoking weed.

I bought some CBD oil and took a dose. I feel really calm and relaxed. Muscles feel relaxed. A little tired so i imagine this great as a sleep aid. It almost feels like taking a dose of Nyquil w/o going to sleep.

I feel like that all the time - without CBD - and hate it. Give me cocaine or addy instead.

lewdog
07-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Help me out in locating what I need and if I can find something online cheaper than what I found at a local CBD store.

Trying CDB edibles or oil for sleep aid at times and pain relief I occasionally get. Linked is what I have recently tried and got 15 gummies for $30 (cheaper in store than online), but seemed expensive for 300mg (20mg each, full spectrum). Is the full spectrum important?

https://wellphora.com/product/canneuro-gummies/

Can I find good products online cheaper? Detox, what is the CBD oil and dose you took that made you feel a bit tired and thought would be a good sleep aid?

Abba-Dabba
07-12-2019, 09:40 PM
Help me out in locating what I need and if I can find something online cheaper than what I found at a local CBD store.

Trying CDB edibles or oil for sleep aid at times and pain relief I occasionally get. Linked is what I have recently tried and got 15 gummies for $30 (cheaper in store than online), but seemed expensive for 300mg (20mg each, full spectrum). Is the full spectrum important?

https://wellphora.com/product/canneuro-gummies/

Can I find good products online cheaper? Detox, what is the CBD oil and dose you took that made you feel a bit tired and thought would be a good sleep aid?

IMO give Decarbed caps a try. Like this. Looks to be, give or take 70mg for $2 a cap https://www.revelvalley.com/product/flower/decarbed-flower-caps/

Be careful ordering online for hemp products though. Not saying you can't be very pleased but their are a lot of charlatans in the game at the moment.

use www.thehempsheet.com to find some deals.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSB9sTFeqop-TDYE-e46Ck0bCkthClVWJVFdcGgp37o/edit#gid=0

Not every company on that sheet is one I would order from. Not all of them will have edibles as well. Just gotta look for what you want. Some of the better CBD vendors out there right now are Starseed Botanicals, Fields of Hemp, BlacktieCBD, Tokn CBD, Tweedle Farms, Apical Greens, Revel Farms etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hempflowers/
always a good resource for online retailers with CBD.

lewdog
07-14-2019, 09:29 PM
IMO give Decarbed caps a try. Like this. Looks to be, give or take 70mg for $2 a cap https://www.revelvalley.com/product/flower/decarbed-flower-caps/

Be careful ordering online for hemp products though. Not saying you can't be very pleased but their are a lot of charlatans in the game at the moment.

use www.thehempsheet.com to find some deals.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSB9sTFeqop-TDYE-e46Ck0bCkthClVWJVFdcGgp37o/edit#gid=0

Not every company on that sheet is one I would order from. Not all of them will have edibles as well. Just gotta look for what you want. Some of the better CBD vendors out there right now are Starseed Botanicals, Fields of Hemp, BlacktieCBD, Tokn CBD, Tweedle Farms, Apical Greens, Revel Farms etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hempflowers/
always a good resource for online retailers with CBD.

Nothing on Amazon is actually CBD is it? Just hemp oil?

ChiefAshhole1056
07-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Chiming in again, I own and operate a full CBD store in Houston. Capsules seem to be what people are comfortable trying initially but at the end of the day that’s going to be among the worst ways absorption-wise. Sublinguals are my personal recommendation, but I’d also say different forms are better for certain ailments. The best in the game are Green Roads Wellness or CBDFX. The prices are a bit higher than others but the quality is top notch.

Don’t get your CBD from a smoke shop or gas station or Amazon, those are going to have fillers in it and at the end of the day it should be treated as medicine. Buy directly from the websites, there’s typically a sale going on with a few products.

Fire Me Boy!
07-15-2019, 06:15 AM
I vape CBD. The effects in my nerve pain are almost instantaneous.

lewdog
07-15-2019, 08:32 AM
Chiming in again, I own and operate a full CBD store in Houston. Capsules seem to be what people are comfortable trying initially but at the end of the day that’s going to be among the worst ways absorption-wise. Sublinguals are my personal recommendation, but I’d also say different forms are better for certain ailments. The best in the game are Green Roads Wellness or CBDFX. The prices are a bit higher than others but the quality is top notch.

Don’t get your CBD from a smoke shop or gas station or Amazon, those are going to have fillers in it and at the end of the day it should be treated as medicine. Buy directly from the websites, there’s typically a sale going on with a few products.

This is great. I’ll order from you. You provide me a CP discount.

Win-win.

Titty Meat
07-15-2019, 09:34 AM

I've been looking at strains that are 1:1 CBD/THC. There's some that range 7-15% sounds like that would work well for you.

Tonka83
07-15-2019, 10:28 AM
Does anyone have any comments on Zilis? Neighbor sells it but the prices seem a lot higher than I've seen other places. It almost seems like a MLM deal as he is always trying to talk me into selling it.

GoHuge
07-15-2019, 10:42 AM

My, man!:clap:

Molitoth
07-15-2019, 11:21 AM

Seconded. I made the mistake of buying from an Amazon store once just to take advantage of Prime shipping.

*They advertised and shipped the wrong flavor.
*The product label looked wrong... like it was copied.
*Upon return, the RMA address was NOT accepted by the local USPS office.

People are running scams on Amazon, avoid it.

Abba-Dabba
07-15-2019, 11:57 AM
Nothing on Amazon is actually CBD is it? Just hemp oil?

You mean is the hemp oil you buy on amazon devoid of cannabinoids? Probably, and probably chinese sourced oil that is high in heavy metals as well. But I wouldn't really know as I don't have any idea about Amazon and CBD. CBD is just piss me off weed to me. It's like sitting in a car with no gas to go anywhere.

FTR the plants that are high in CBD are cannabis plants. Plants that are high in THC are cannabis plants. Hemp is cannabis as well. High THC plants have been bred through human intervention to bring out it's medicinal and drug qualities. CBD plants while coming from the "hemp" culitvar are still cannabis that have shown a higher percentage of CBD with a low THC level. "Hemp" is just cannabis plants that have pretty much selfed themselves into a cordage type plant with insignificant levels of cannabinoids as the "hemp" culitvars tend to flower sooner, seed sooner, and have more overall vigor compared to "drug" culitvars.

Abba-Dabba
07-15-2019, 12:11 PM

Never heard anything about them yay or nay. But those are some shocking prices. Almost to the point of ripping people off. I mean $200+ for 1500mg. Pfft. $50 for a 1000mg of quality crumble with terpenes you could easily make your own sublinguals and it be considered a reasonable price. Like starting with crumble like this. https://subcool.com/product/new-pineapple-cuvee-cbd-crumble/

The profit margin for a sublingual has to be through the roof for the maker. What is CBD concentrate going for a kilo now? $3000. Soon it will be $2500.

Abba-Dabba
07-15-2019, 12:17 PM
I've been looking at strains that are 1:1 CBD/THC. There's some that range 7-15% sounds like that would work well for you.

Subcool's The Dank Qush. https://subcool.com/product/qush/

Has a Bubba Kush dominate phenotype that the fan leaves turn black and the inside of the bud is purple while the outside still remains green. Is a great 1:1 that provides great stress and anxiety relief. Should be able to find the pheno within 10-15 seeds.

JakeF
02-19-2020, 03:05 PM
Very hit and miss.

Works for some people but not for others. Works for some issues, not for others.

Make sure you get the real thing, make sure it has legit strength levels of cannabidiol.

Weron
05-05-2020, 12:37 AM
In my opinion, CBD oil is a classic way to treat anxiety, but at the moment stores are overflowing with a range of CBD products. In any case, it will be useful for a beginner to read about CBD oil for treating anxiety in this blog . It seems to me that it is better to start using CBD oil and then do experiments.

lewdog
05-12-2020, 08:08 PM
Alright boys and girls, I need pointed in the right direction.

I'd like to try some CBD, I think full spectrum but I am unsure with all the CBD products currently available. I know many are absolutely trash so it's hard navigating the waters.

This is for pain relief for my father. He's got chronic back and Achilles pain. He actually had a stem cell injection into his Achilles last year which helped with about 75% of the pain. Basically though, my parents are very healthy 67 year olds. They hike 4-8 miles, multiple times per week. It's their hobby but my father feels a decent amount of pain afterwards. They just hiked 7 miles, on back to back days this week, and my mother text me that my dad's back and leg are bothering him.

Is there something out there I can purchase for him to try? He's not one to research or ask for help but I know he'd try something if I suggested it.

limested
05-12-2020, 08:12 PM

I'd like to try some CBD, I think full spectrum but I am unsure with all the CBD products currently available. I know many are absolutely trash so it's hard navigating the waters.

This is for pain relief for my father. He's got chronic back and Achilles pain. He actually had a stem cell injection into his Achilles last year which helped with about 75% of the pain. Basically though, my parents are very healthy 67 year olds. They hike 4-8 miles, multiple times per week. It's their hobby but my father feels a decent amount of pain afterwards. They just hiked 7 miles, on back to back days this week, and my mother text me that my dad's back and leg are bothering him.

Is there something out there I can purchase for him to try? He's not one to research or ask for help but I know he'd try something if I suggested it.This one works well. https://americanshamanhemp.com/american-shaman-hemp-water-soluble-full-spectrum-hemp-oil-30ml

OnTheWarpath15
05-12-2020, 08:12 PM

Is there something out there I can purchase for him to try? He's not one to research or ask for help but I know he'd try something if I suggested it.

I can't speak to their other products, but I use Urbal Activ's mints to help with sleep and I'm very happy. From what I've read their drops are water soluble, which is better than oils.

Plus they are local if you wanna talk to someone in person. (Tempe)

https://urbalactiv.com/?SID=7270c27079171c5f2675afd3e6c8daf0

bigdaddychieffan
05-12-2020, 08:15 PM
I buy the clear bears from the just cbd store. They are amazing. 0 thc.

ljmhawk
05-12-2020, 08:36 PM

the answer here is to stop hiking 7 miles.

JohnnyHammersticks
05-12-2020, 09:01 PM

The Occam's razor approach to medicine. I like it.

lewdog
05-12-2020, 09:29 PM

Dude I know. I don't care for hiking at all. But they are retired and live in a state with hiking year round. It's their fucking jam man!

ThyKingdomCome15
05-12-2020, 09:44 PM
Getting high only makes one more inept in dealing with anxiety. It's like taking a pain pill to treat an illness.

Abba-Dabba
05-13-2020, 03:05 AM

I'm guessing you are probably looking for something like full spectrum capsules.

These look to be quite similar.

https://www.texashempcompanyllc.com/product/25mg-full-spectrum-cbd-capsules/6?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

https://greatcbdshop.com/product/cbdfx-cbd-gel-capsules-25mg/

I have never tried them myself though. CBD on it's own is just piss me off nonsense.

Wherever you go, make sure to check this sheet for Promo/Coupon codes. Might save you a few bucks.

JohnnyHammersticks
05-13-2020, 05:43 AM
Getting high only makes one more inept in dealing with anxiety. It's like taking a pain pill to treat an illness.

You don't "get high" from CBD, Gertrude.

Chiefs Party
05-13-2020, 10:58 AM
Hey everyone,

Loooong time lurker on this board but never really posted.

I wanted to chime into this because I own a supplement manufacturing company and some of our products are made with CBD/CBG. Extremely familiar with the products and businesses out there and can answer some questions if you have any.

Also... really sorry to hear about Flopnuts. Didn't know him, but he seemed like a good dude from the post I've read over the years.

lewdog
05-13-2020, 01:02 PM
Hey everyone,

Loooong time lurker on this board but never really posted.

I wanted to chime into this because I own a supplement manufacturing company and some of our products are made with CBD/CBG. Extremely familiar with the products and businesses out there and can answer some questions if you have any.

Also... really sorry to hear about Flopnuts. Didn't know him, but he seemed like a good dude from the post I've read over the years.

PM me a link and I may just order from you.

Chiefs Party
05-13-2020, 07:43 PM
PM me a link and I may just order from you.

Having issues with the PM. Might not have the function because I'm a new user.

The company's website is getwellsupplements.com. Also happy to talk over the phone if you have a bunch of questions. I can hook you up with a coupon too.

Chiefs Party
05-14-2020, 07:09 AM
Tried to PM you after friend request, got denied by admin section of site. Is there anyway to fast track getting approved to send private messages?

lewdog
05-21-2020, 09:11 PM
So many damn choices my head might explode.

This caught my eye through some searches.

https://science.bio/product/cbd-distexfs-oil/

lewdog
06-08-2020, 09:38 PM

I’ve used this for sleep a few times and it definitely worked.

eDave
06-08-2020, 09:49 PM

Just say no.

Chiefs Party
06-09-2020, 07:27 PM
I’ve used this for sleep a few times and it definitely worked.

Looks like a decent product... you should think about trying the Nano product my company has as a comparison. It's top shelf.

We combine a CBG distillate along with a full spectrum CBD crude oil and then turn it into a water soluble product with no added BS ingredients.

I'll send you a sample for free if you PM me your info.

lewdog
06-14-2020, 02:18 PM
Looks like a decent product... you should think about trying the Nano product my company has as a comparison. It's top shelf.

We combine a CBG distillate along with a full spectrum CBD crude oil and then turn it into a water soluble product with no added BS ingredients.

Glad the product I bought meets your eye. There's so much shit out there in the CBD world and tons of it is crap!!!

Sure.....

Let me send my personal information to the guy on CP with 26 posts.

Titty Meat
06-14-2020, 02:22 PM

Send me your address and I'll fuck you up. You'll need that CBD for the pain I'm about to inflict on you